Britney Clause Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Melissa K. Married on 11/14/2021

The least awkward and most efficient experience I could ask for

I knew I was going to hire Britney and Shawn for years before my wedding because I've always loved her style. All of her shots are full of movement and candid moments, a far cry from the awkward staged shots that you get from a lot of other photographers.
    She was always super responsive when I emailed her, including when I had to reschedule 3 months before my original date. When I went to fill out her questionnaire and realized I had no idea what the timeline for the day should look like, she was happy to meet up with me and walk me through what her normal timeline looks like.
    On the day of, she and Shawn showed up right on time and were able to shoot lots of details without getting in the way of anyone getting ready. Her stage direction during the first look and portraits was amazing and made sure that we didn't look too awkward. I was amazed at how quickly she was able to finish family photos, including one that we really didn't want to spend too much time on. Everyone really appreciated her laid-back and fun personality too.
    My gallery was back in less than a month and she shared so many wonderful photos!
  • Chloe
    Chloe G. Married on 10/30/2021

The Best Photographers

We enjoyed working with Britney and Shawn so much I wish we had another event already planned to use them again! Britney was our Point of Contact and she always responded to emails within 24 hours (although I'm not sure we ever waited that long for a response). When we were searching for photographers, we had scheduled calls with three companies. As soon as we talked to Britney, we cancelled the others and we have no regrets. They were so easy to work with--we had four months to plan our wedding and it didn't phase them once. They were helpful with determining a ceremony time so we could get THE BEST sunset photos--seriously they surpassed our expectations by a mile. They were flexible when we asked to do proposal pictures instead of an engagement session and were even more flexible when my husband messed up the date and had to reschedule! We couldn't imagine working with any other photographer on our wedding day. They didn't hesitate when we had relocate mid-getting ready the day of and they captured EVERY moment, despite how small (like my sister forgetting to change out of her Crocs to our guests tuning into the Wizards game during the reception). I'd recommend Britney & Shawn to anyone seeking a wedding photographer.
  • Josie
    Josie Married on 10/01/2021

100% Recommend Britney Clause Photography

Britney was awesome to work with! She always seemed super excited about the wedding anytime I messaged her. She was great with planning everything leading up to the wedding, definitely a huge stress reliever for me.
    She and her husband delivered the most gorgeous wedding photos and SO quickly!
    I 100% recommend Britney Clause Photography to anyone and everyone!!
  • Aaron
    Aaron T. Married on 07/10/2021

Amazing!!!

I can’t even begin to describe our experience with Britney and Sean. They are absolute rockstars!! What made us originally hire them is how they told us during our phone chat how they just let you have your moment during the first look (which they totally did) and from there we knew!! Our engagement session back in November let us know what awesome people these two are (we share similar taste in true crime tv and podcasts!) and our pictures turned out amazing. The details and the excitement these two bring is contagious and they went above and beyond on our wedding day!! My husband and I always say we want to hang out with these two!! The teaser photos we have already received are fantastic and I cannot recommend these two more!! They will being so much fun and happiness to your wedding day (just like they did for us!) and we highly recommend them for your big day!! Thanks again Britney and Sean…love ya guys!!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca L. Married on 10/24/2020

Amazing Wedding Photographers and All-Around People

My husband and I are so happy that we decided to hire Britney (and her husband Shawn) as our wedding photographers for a number of reasons:

1. AMAZING PHOTOS. We did both an engagement mini-session and our wedding photos with Britney, and we love the photos. We've gotten so many compliments on them. Their portraits and candids are particularly wonderful, which is great because those are the ones that I care about the most.
    2. AMAZING TURN AROUND. For both the engagement photos and wedding photos, we had them within a week. A WEEK. Admittedly they probably have less going on during COVID times, and we didn't have a full 8-hour wedding, but we still got a LOT of high quality photos in a very short amount of time.
    3. We were always planning to have a smaller wedding, so we didn't need a full 6-8 hours of coverage, and Britney was very accommodating and gave us great pricing for a smaller, 4-hour event.
    4. When COVID happened, Britney was fully supportive of whatever we wanted to do. We wound up doing a micro-wedding this year and then a full reception next year, and they were ok with us splitting the time we'd already booked between the two events and adding on as necessary once we had a more solid plan for next year's event.
    5. Amazing response times to my emails. Always heard back within 24 hours, never had to stress about them.
    6. They're genuinely nice people to be around. Never felt awkward or judged or anything. It was a wonderful experience from start to finish.

There are no cons. HIRE BRITNEY. Thank me later.
  • Becky
    Becky S. Married on 10/10/2020

Picture Perfect Wedding Decision!

Britney was truly a godsend this year for us. We booked her in February of 2020 for our October 10, 2020 wedding which, due to COVID, could have been a nightmare but instead was a blessing. Our plans changed about 15 times between March and October due to COVID, and with every new plan, Britney was supportive, patient, kind & flexible. She held new tentative dates and even agreed to work with us for two separate events. In the end we opted to keep our original wedding date but move it to our parents backyard, cut our list from 300 to 50 and everyone, including Britney & Shawn had to send us negative test results. Britney was again, SO flexible, never making us feel crazy for all the restrictions on our day. That all would have been enough... but then on the day of the wedding she and Shawn continued to be incredible! Always calm, sweet and flexible - and oh, the PICTURES!! They are truly epic, we look like movie stars. We couldn’t be happier. We already recommend them to everyone we know.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 08/16/2020

Amazing Job and Experience

I was recommended Britney Clause from a friend of mine. She was one of my first vendors. Not only does she and her husband take stellar pictures, but she was wonderful during the wedding planning process and during our wedding day. She was so flexible with me during all of the COVID-19 shenanigans and she even gave me and my husband a gift of sparkling rose during our wedding. She will make you look like you belong in a magazine and takes the necessary precautions during COVID-19 to make everyone feel safe. I can't recommend her enough!
  • Haley
    Haley B. Married on 06/20/2020

Can't Say Enough Good Things!!!

We planned and held our wedding during quarantine and I cannot even begin to do justice for the level of service, kindness, flexibility, and quality we received from Britney Clause Photography. I researched hundreds of photographers and they did not disappoint. Their philosophy is to capture both the bride and groom's perspective of the day. After all, it was both of our special day. We do not claim ourselves as photogenic people but we LOVE our photos and I feel like they should be in a magazine. They really captured the genuine love between us and our friends/family. This was a stretch for our budget but well worth every last dollar.
  • Mary
    Mary M. Married on 04/24/2020

Britney's Photos Are a Life-Long Treasure

I cannot express how incredible it is to work with Britney. She is professional, fun, accommodating, not to mention INCREDIBLY talented. We hired her and Shawn for our engagement photos and wedding photos and both are beyond amazing. They make you feel super comfortable and beautiful and their photos turn out fantastic.
  • Meagan
    Meagan G. Married on 12/21/2019

Wonderful experience with Britney and Sean!

Britney and Sean did a wonderful job with our wedding pictures! I have gotten so many compliments. They made us feel so comfortable all day. I also appreciated that they had different package options so that we weren't forced into doing photoshoots we didn't want to do. I truly couldn't recommend them highly enough. Thanks for everything!
    Erica W. Married on 11/30/2019

Wedding photography

Britney and Shawn were absolutely incredible from the start. We immediately felt comfortable with them at our first meeting and that feeling continued on our wedding day. They’re so kind and calm and they really take the time to understand what you want from your wedding photos. They captured our theme beautifully and gave us our full album in no time!! They made everything feel very personal and special, and we couldn’t be happier.
  • Victoria
    Victoria M. Married on 09/28/2019

Best Photography Team In Baltimore!!

We can’t say enough amazing things about Britney and Shawn! From the very start, they were an absolute pleasure to work with. They asked all the right questions and truly took the time to get to know us which made us feel completely at ease going into our big day. When they arrived, it felt like really friends were coming, not just vendors. They took the time to scout out the property and surrounding areas to find the perfect shoot locations and angles and we were blown away by their professionalism.

The day of was a blur and Cate, Leo, and their team made both of us feel so comfortable and beautiful. Every single sneak peek has been insanely beautiful, and we can’t wait to see the rest!

If you are looking for a photographer in Baltimore, look no further! Their personal touches, professionalism, and vision are a dream and I couldn't recommend them higher! Thank you so much, Britney & Shawn, we will be taking family pics with you for years to come!!
  • Clara
    Clara Married on 08/31/2019

Fun, Talented Photographers

Britney and her husband Shawn are an awesome husband/wife team. We did our engagement photoshoot with them and they had us laughing the whole time. We were so pleased with our album. For our wedding, they were so quick and efficient. They made a timeline for our day to ensure that we got all of the photos we were hoping for. We got through the family and bridal party photos so quickly, and had plenty of time for our couples pictures. They made the poses feel so natural and we felt very comfortable. Most of the time we didn’t even notice they were taking photos. We were so happy and impressed with our wedding album, and are so thankful that they were able to capture our wedding and leave us with lifelong memories.
    Victoria Married on 07/20/2019

Best Decision We Made in Wedding Planning!

We can't say enough positive things about Britney Clause Photography! My husband and I didn't think we'd be comfortable in front of the camera, but Britney and Shawn had us laughing and being ourselves in no time. They were so fun during our engagement shoot and our wedding photos. They gave us directions when we needed them, but were also flexible to our personal tastes. My family was also extremely impressed with both their professionalism and the quality of their photographs. My husband and I both have blended families, and Britney and Shawn helped everything go smoothly and got everyone the varied family shots they wanted. Most importantly, the photos they took are stunning! Britney has an eye for beautiful scenery and artistic shots, while also incorporating plenty of classic portraits. Some of our favorites were the candid pictures she and Shawn captured of the two of us. They managed to get perfect angles and shots of our favorite wedding moments without us even knowing. Finally, Britney got us our photos SO FAST. We had the first round of pictures the very next day, and all of our photos in about three weeks. It's great to be able to post pictures while the wedding is still new and exciting to everyone. Overall, we had such an amazing experience with Britney Clause Photography. They were the best choice we made in our wedding planning, and we can't recommend them enough!
  • Emily
    Emily C. Married on 09/22/2018

Magical Day Captured by Britney Clause Photography!

Selecting Britney and Shawn to capture the photos of our wedding was without a doubt one of the best decisions we made for our special day! They are professional, responsive, friendly, and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. Our dog was apart of our wedding and they were so patient- waiting for her to cooperate so they could get the perfect picture! I cannot thank them enough for all the beautiful photos; not only were we thrilled with how the photos turned out, but so were our family and friends!
    Leise Married on 04/07/2018
    Britney Clause Photography gave us speedy photo delivery. We didn’t expect to see sneak peek photos the next day and all the wedding photos in less than 3 weeks! We cannot ask for more. Britney and Shawn are AMAZING photographers. They were very professional and thorough but made us feel comfortable and enjoy every photo session. They were very efficient and non-intrusive. They quietly stayed in the background but believe me, they captured EVERYTHING, from the emotional moments during the ceremony to the smiles and laughter during the reception. They provided good communication/instructions and timeline prior to the wedding which we truly appreciate because communication is key. They are just wonderful and awesome people with great talents. Definitely the best decision we made for our wedding. Highly recommend Britney Clause Photography!
    Kevin Married on 12/09/2017
    Britney and Shawn were absolutely amazing. My wife and I could not have picked a better team to take our pictures. They were very professional and super fun to work with. At our engagement shoot she was willing to do anything to take every picture that we wanted, including going for a hike to our favorite spot in the state park to even getting into the river to get the perfect shot. They did not disappoint on our wedding day either. Britney and Shawn braved the cold and snow with us to get the most beautiful pictures. They captured every moment of the day from the very start of us getting ready tall the way through the reception. The quality of their work is absolutely spectacular. Not only were the pictures great, we did not need to wait long to get them. My wife and I are already talking about the next time we can have Britney take pictures for us. I would absolutely recommend Britney to anyone and everyone.
    Amanda Married on 11/03/2017
    What can I say about Britney? She was absolutely AMAZING!!! I searched for months for the perfect photographer and I kept coming back to Britney's site. After looking at her blog and her Facebook page multiple times, I finally emailed her, and it was the best decision I've ever made.

From day 1, Britney was so helpful with planning details, and so flexible with our crazy work schedules. Britney and her husband Shawn were so much fun to work with during our engagement session. They were even up for a little guided hike (led by my hubby :) ) in order to get to some beautiful spots on the water.

You can really tell that Britney and Shawn enjoy what they do! And it shows! Neither my husband or I have been comfortable in front of the camera, but with Britney, all of the nerves just melted away!
  • Daniel
    Daniel Married on 10/21/2017
    For every request, every curve-ball we may have given, Britney and Shawn were on it! We had an evening wedding which would be a concern for any couple especially regarding the photography but we had complete trust in Britney and she handled it perfectly (and with ease I might add). All the photos came out stunningly gorgeous. From small items such as our rings and accessories to large groups in a crowded room, every photo captured the excitement and love we all shared on our wedding night. Many, and I really do mean many, of the guests were quick to tell us that the photographers were "always there for a moment", whether it be a random toast, a table sharing stories, family laughing, or even a crazy dance shared among friends. I can not express our gratitude enough to Britney and Shawn. The ability to capture the love and joy and memories is a gift and we are honored to have been able to share the night with them. They truly are fantastic people and without them, we would not be able to share our perfect night under the stars with our friends and family.
    Samantha Married on 10/07/2017
    Britney and her husband Shawn are quite literally the best. We originally had our date for 10/1/2016 but our venue had zoning issues with the state and had to shut down for about a year. We made the difficult decision to postpone (our venue was gorgeous and was everything we wanted so compromising for a last minute change was almost out of the question.) Britney was extremely understanding and worked with us as we rescheduled our date to 10/7/2017. She helped us pick out our location for the engagement session and it couldn't have been any better. The photos from both sessions were amazing and even though she guided us through all of the staged pictures, she was never pushy or demanding. She was always 100% ready to do or ready to give a suggestion whenever we had an idea or wanted to do something. During the ceremony and reception, they felt so "in the background" that at times I totally forgot we were even being photographed! I would book Britney for anything I would want professional photography for and no one else, she and her husband (also her second photographer, amazing combo!) were some of the easiest to talk to people and honestly very eager and excited to celebrate us. They were absolutely amazing.
    Jeannine Married on 09/15/2017
    Having Britney Clause Photography capture our wedding reception was easily one of the best choices we made.. she was the first vendor we chose, actually! My husband and I are a little awkward and uncomfortable in front of a camera, but Britney and Shawn made us feel really comfortable and they were able to capture wonderful images. Any conversations I've had about the reception have all included rave reviews from friends and family about how amazing the photographs look.

Britney & Shawn are, professionally and personally, two of the best people to work with; they are without a doubt two people you want on your team on one of the biggest days of your life. It's hard to cover all of the things Britney & Shawn did for us before, during and after our reception, but they are there with you every step of the way.
    Aimee Married on 09/02/2017
    Britney and her husband Shawn were AMAZING!! We knew after our engagement session that we had picked the right photographer for our wedding! Britney is an excellent communicator and helped brainstorm with us potential engagement photo locations. Once we decided on a place, Britney and Shawn did a test shoot (without us) so that they were prepared with a number of ideal backdrops and unique locations. The photos were phenomenal and they made two inexperienced models feel more than comfortable and at ease in front of the camera.

Our interactions with Britney the day of our wedding were no different. Britney and Shawn were extremely flexible when we had to switch our original first look and bridal party shots last minute due to rain. They were even so sweet to make room in their car and shuttle my bridal party to and from the bridal party picture location. Because of their calm nature and confidence, I did not once feel stress during our somewhat hectic morning. During the ceremony and reception, they fit right in! Their ability to blend in with our guests and not become a distraction or paparazzi-like was incredible!

Britney and Shawn are an immensely talented, creative, reasonable and enthusiastic pair! They truly captured the excitement, love and warmth of our wedding day and we could not be happier with the final products. Also, Britney is so FAST! Britney gave us a teaser the day after our wedding and had a personal blog post up within a week of the wedding! We received all 1000+ images within two weeks of the wedding! That's unheard of with a majority of wedding photographers.
    Christa Married on 08/12/2017
    Britney and Shawn were a joy to have as our photographers! From before the complimentary engagement shoot to our wedding day, and even after, Britney promptly replied to every email, question, and fear I had (I almost always got a reply within the hour! Even after midnight). The price we paid was very reasonable and we received hundreds of pictures, including High RES images, within a week following our wedding! We got to look back at our special day while on our honeymoon, which was so exciting. I am SO pleased with how quickly she worked to get the images ready for us!

During the wedding day, I had planned way too much extra time into the schedule and Britney and Shawn were right on top of our last minute changes and time swaps, and handled my confusion with ease. They got every important picture I requested, plus so much more, and they were never in the way of the festivities! I truly felt like they became our friends, while remaining extremely professional and diligent to their jobs.

Britney is so sweet and encouraging and she and Shawn made my husband and I feel very comfortable in front of the lens. Britney was so enthusiastic and excited for us that it lifted our moods even higher! I truly felt pampered and blessed to have Britney and Shawn as our photographers! I recommend Britney Clause Photography to everyone. If she would consider doing anniversary pictures, I would definitely be asking her to do ours. 10 out of 10, excellent, couldn’t be happier!
    Melissa Married on 06/24/2017
    Britney and Sean were a delight to work with. Not only does Britney take stunning photos, she and Sean were easy going and able to work with any family challenges we had concerns about. Communication was always quick and responsive.
    Jillian Married on 06/23/2017
    Britney and Shawn are so incredibly talented and we are going to cherish these photos FOREVER! I want to shout from the rooftops how seriously amazing these two are - from the detail photos to the dance floor ones, every single photo was absolutely incredible! Our wedding album is going to huge because it's so hard to choose favorites when you love them all! From the first email to weeks after the wedding Britney is so organized and responsive and made our wedding day an absolute breeze. Plus, major props for having such a killer website that made viewing/downloading/drooling over images so easy. LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about these two - thanks for making our wedding (and engagement!) photos an absolute treasure.