BritHiggins Photography Reviews

BritHiggins Photography 7
  • F

Finn · Getting married on 05/08/2020

Britt Higgins Wedding Photography

Britt did an amazing job photographing my daughters wedding. The pictures are stunning and her ability to capture candid photos is second to none.

Sent on 10/06/2019
    BritHiggins Photography 8

Erin Kaupla · Married on 04/24/2019

Wonderful!

Brit was amazing! She caught so many amazing moments we didn't even know she was there! She made us feel super comfortable!

Sent on 06/15/2019
    BritHiggins Photography 16
    BritHiggins Photography 17
    BritHiggins Photography 18

Alyssa · Married on 09/16/2017

Brit did both our engagement photos and our wedding photos and they turned out absolutely flawless. She’s hands down the most talented photographer we’ve ever worked with. We love her!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Danielle · Married on 09/09/2017

Loved having Brit as our photographer! She was super flexible and easy to work with. She was willing to answer any questions i had and got back to me fairly quickly.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Jess · Married on 05/20/2017

Brit was great to work with and the pictures are amazing!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Kelly · Married on 04/19/2017

My husband and I had an amazing experience when Brittany traveled to our destination wedding in Mexico as our photographer. She was so fun and creative to work with. Putting us at ease every step of the way, I cannot say enough good things about her. Not only was our experience with her great, but we absolutely LOVED the way the pictures turned out! I would recommend Brittany in a heartbeat.

Sent on 06/28/2017

Keisha · Married on 10/20/2016

I hired BritHiggins Photography to do a multi generational family photo session. Brit was very accommodating with helping me plan the session and the location of my choice. She was very flexible with making some scheduling changes due to our large group! She was very professional and easy to work with. She is very easy going and gave us some great ideas/poses. Also, she was completely open to some ideas we had. She was very knowledgable with what would look the best for us. The photographs turned out amazing!! We got our photos fast and everyone in my family loved them. I would definitely hire BritHiggins Photography again!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Lexie · Married on 08/27/2016

I'll start by staying Brit was awesome to work with from the beginning! She responded in a timely fashion to all emails, calls, and texts and gave great insight to the loads of questions I asked her. :) She made me feel assured from our first convo that we did the right thing by choosing her to shoot our wedding. (She even traveled over 2 1/2 hours!) She had very original ideas for our pictures and implemented them throughout the entire day and night and captured a ton of great shots! I especially loved all the candids of our guests, it was so fun to see all of our friends and family having such a good time celebrating our big day! Her second shooter, Jake, a friend of mine and my husbands, was a nice add to the mix as well! They were such a good team and kept everyone laughing and smiling throughout the photo shoot. We couldn't have picked a better team to document our day and would do it all over again if we could!
    Thanks again Brit Higgins! We will definitely be recommending you!!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Angie · Married on 08/06/2016

Our experience with Britt was amazing. She took all the stress out of wedding photos and made the entire experience fun. She also handled and situation that came up and did an incredible job. Every time my wife and I look at our pictures we cry! Britt captured every special moment, and we couldn't be happier.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Melissa · Married on 06/11/2016

Brit was absolutely amazing! She did both our engagements pictures and our wedding pictures. She was open to our ideas and listened very well to what we wanted to get pictures of at our wedding. Brit has a great eye for candid moments! She also was quick to respond to emails and was very flexible. Everyone has raved about how great our photos turned out and I am so thankful for her hard work. We received our photos in a timely manner and even met us in person to give it to us. Brit was a blast to work with, very open to ideas, and professional!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Kaela · Married on 06/04/2016

Brit did a great job with our wedding photos, they are beautiful and we love them! Our wedding was 5+ hours away and she was willing to work with us and customize a package to our needs. Super flexible and easy to work with throughout the entire process, I would definitely recommend her!!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Stephanie · Married on 05/28/2016

Brit was very responsive and detailed. She was very prompt in returning emails and dates for our engagement pictures. She had a lot of ideas and also took my pinterest board into consideration for our engagement pictures and wedding day. Loved working with her!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Kadie · Married on 09/19/2015

We were referred to Brit by a family friend and from the first day we met her, it was an instant bond! Within minutes we knew she was the one. She was nice, professional, very easily understood, and not to mention the eye of her art work is beyond beautiful. Brit responded very quickly at all times which made planning a wedding super easy (since brides tend to be a little panicky) Once the time came for engagement photos, she traveled to where we wanted them and got right to work; found the best spots, brought a few props, suggested a few poses - we were nervous as first but felt at ease almost instantly - sometimes we didn't even know she was there. In between the engagement pictures and wedding day, we communicated quite a bit on what we would like for our photos. Brit was punctual and so was her assistant who was also very nice and professional. She immediately started shooting, asked questions when needed but by that day she knew exactly what we were looking for because with a great person and photographer that she is, she already know all about us!! We were 100% confident in her ability and the quality she was going to deliver, not just by her portfolio but how she held herself. All of our pictures from Brit turned out gorgeous - all our guests could agreed! I will forever have her as I photographer for every moment of our lives. Never move away Brit! :) Thank you from our whole hearts for making our wedding a memory we will all hold dear!

Sent on 09/19/2016