Brit Jaye Photography Reviews

12 | Dayton, OH

12 Reviews for Brit Jaye Photography

Erin · Married on 09/30/2017

Brit is amazing at what she does and has a true eye for photography. My husband and I could not be happier with our engagement and wedding photos! She is super easy to work with and made even me and my husband (who are not the touchy feely type in pictures) look pretty darn romantic in our wedding photos. And she captured all the little details, too! Going back through the album was like reliving the big day. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Jan · Married on 08/20/2017

I just want to start by saying Brit is Wonderful! After going through numerous portfolios of multiple photographers, Brit’s style stood out as the most genuine out of all.

Her passion in taking photos radiate in each picture. Brit captivates micro-moments that other photographers try to stage and fabricate. We are still amazed by all the photos Brit took for our engagement and wedding day.

She just has a way of making it all feel natural. We’re not usually comfortable being in front of a lens, but with Brit behind it, we felt relaxed instead of mannequins. We love Brit’s work; she produces stunning photos and possess a natural talent in catching you at your most natural and elegant poise. Pictures last a lifetime, why not have your moments captured, by someone so talented, to look back on and reminisce?

Sent on 10/12/2017

We communicated with several photographers before finding Brit. She was wonderful from the first phone interview and immediately made us feel very comfortable and excited. We looked over her blog and loved her style of photography and decided to do our engagement photos with her as well which all came back beautifully! She was very prompt and thorough in responding to the multiple emails I sent regarding how to organize our timeline, what time to start events for the best lighting etc. She is so kind, friendly and laidback and made our events so much more fun than we were expecting in regards to the photos!! We have received our wedding photos and cannot believe how gorgeous they are. We are so excited to have these beautiful memories for years to come. We will continue to use Brit's services for other photo shoots in the future!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Rachel · Married on 07/16/2016

I found Brit through Pinterest and can't believe I was able to get her for my engagement photos and my wedding. I am SUCH a huge fan of hers. She is an amazing artist and such a great person. She is so easy to work with, even when I was being difficult. She showed up on our wedding day ready to work and she did not disappoint. The day after our wedding she posted a sneak peak on her blog for us consisting of like 15 pictures. We couldn't believe she gave us so many the very next day and they really looked amazing. We were absolutely blown away! We can't wait to see the rest, we know they are going to be just as amazing. I have already been recommending her to friends and will continue to recommend her to everyone forever.

Sent on 07/28/2016

Stephanie · Married on 10/03/2015

Britney is amazing. She is personable, professional, caring, and helps to make her clients feel comfortable. I loved my engagement and wedding pictures so much. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/06/2016

Stella · Married on 09/19/2015

I can't gush enough over how fantastic Brit Jaye photography is! Brit was our photographer for our engagement session and wedding day and I must say she was our #1 favorite vendor! From the moment we met her she was so warm, welcoming, friendly and sweet! I instantly felt like she was a friend, rather than a vendor and she made us feel comfortable throughout the entire process. She is so knowledgeable and skilled with photography which made everything so easy! She is super responsive and answered all my emails promptly and thoroughly. She is very accommodating and met with us a couple times at a coffee shop nearby our home to go over all of our questions and every single detail.

We did the engagement session in Balboa Park and what we thought at first might be an awkward day (we've never taken professional photos together before) turned out to be so much fun and such a breeze! She has the best suggestions and the photos are just out of this world! Gorgeous! On the wedding day, I knew she had everything covered and she captured all of the big moments from getting ready, to the ceremony and reception, down to the littlest of details with all of the decor and the venue itself. I am truly in love with how everything turned out and this is only 2 weeks out from our wedding where she has already shared so many previews on her blog! Can't wait to get all of the final photos!

I can't thank Brit enough! Highly recommend to any bride and groom looking to capture the magic of their wedding day. She and her team are incredibly professional and I can't thank her enough for all that she's done! If I could give more than 5 stars I would!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Anna · Married on 01/31/2015

Brit was so much fun to work with and made out wedding awesome!

Sent on 02/02/2015

Kiley · Married on 09/21/2014

Where to begin?! Britney was fantastic! She captured our wedding so beautifully. Not only is she such a talented photographer, but also such a cool person. She met with my husband and I before the wedding at the venue. She really got to know us and understand what we were wanting from our wedding. The day of the wedding she worked the entire time capturing every detail. She is so easy to talk to and truly listens to the couples she works with. She loves what she does and it shows! She was able to share with us all our wedding photos not long after the wedding, because she just couldn't wait to show us! I have received so many compliments on our GORGEOUS wedding photos. She exceeding my expectations by far. I felt so lucky that I chose the perfect photographer. There isn't one thing I would change! She's professional, friendly, and amazing at what she does! I could go on and on...

Sent on 11/18/2014

Amy · Married on 09/13/2014

My husband and I had the honor of being one of Brittany's first engagement shoots, which was SO much fun to do!! Brittany made us both feel completely at ease and we even stayed for awhile afterwards just chatting with her as though she was an old friend. We obviously couldn't pass up the opportunity to have her capture our wedding day! Less than a month after our wedding, we already received all of our wedding photos and they are more amazing than we could have ever imagined. She is not only talented at photography, but she is also very skilled at journalism and she surprised us both times she blogged about our photography shoots; she captured every visual detail, both through her beautiful photos and her creative writing! She is truly one of a kind and we highly recommend her to anyone! - Amy & Chris

Sent on 10/08/2014

Christy · Married on 03/29/2014

Brit Jaye Photography is amazing!! I found Brittany among many craigslist ads for wedding photography. We weren't going to even get a professional photographer, but decided to with only a few months to spare. Brittany is a warm and kind person. She gives you that aura when you meet her. She met with me and my fiance at a local coffee shop and went over all of the details. She covered everything and immediately made us feel comfortable. Brittany was open to ideas and understanding of our personal circumstances. She offered to spend time with us on the day of the wedding during prep through to the reception. I just saw the first pics of our wedding on her blog and I am BLOWN AWAY! They capture our intimate and romantic mexican wedding BEAUTIFULLY!!! Brittany is a wonderful and talented woman and you would be lucky to snag her to take your photos. She is creative and non intrusive. She caught many candid and unplanned photos that capture every detail of our special day! Don't hesitate to hire her because you will be overjoyed with the results. Call her now!!!!! :)

Sent on 04/08/2014

I really enjoyed working with Brit Jaye Photography.
    We used them for our engagement shots, and I'm really pleased with the quality of our photos. She has a very distinct, ethereal style that really appealed to me. Brittany took her time with us, never setting a limit on number of shots or amount of time for the shoot. Instead, we wandered around and took natural and unposed shots. My fiance was a bit uncomfortable with the idea of being photographed and Brittany really put us both at ease. By the end of the shoot, he was more into it that I was, although he'll never admit it... ;)
    On top of it all, her prices were extremely reasonable, and she was more than accommodating when we had to reschedule our shoot without much notice. She has many years of experience under her belt, so don't let the lack of reviews fool you - she's a seasoned professional!

Sent on 02/27/2014

Haylee · Married on 10/14/2017

Brit was fantastic. She did our engagement, rehearsal and wedding photography. We were referred to her by a few vendors and absolutely loved working with her. She was so accommodating and really captured fabulous photos of our events. She made everyone feel comfortable and captured moments I didn't realize she was there for! Her and her team got every detail perfect. She was always so responsive and available for us - photos were returned in a great time frame and they surpassed my expectations.

Sent on 12/05/2017