35 Reviews for Brilliant Studios Ltd

Engagement Shoot (1)
Trash The Dress (1)
Prints (1)
34 Brilliant Studios Ltd Reviews

I can't say enough about David. He was not only an amazing photographer, but he also made everyone feel very comfortable.

Profile Picture Patricia, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I decided to get married in Turks and Caicos, just the two of us. We started following several photographers on Instagram to decide who to use for our wedding. I realized I really liked all of the images I was seeing posted by Brilliant Studios and reached out via email. A quick response was made and I felt very comfortable moving forward with booking them for our special day. The day after we arrived to the island, we were able to meet with our photographer, David, and discuss our ideas for our picture locations and let him know we had never had professional photos made together. He immediately made us feel very comfortable with the process letting us know he would give advice and help us achieve beautiful pictures. The day of the wedding he picked us up and took us to great spots on the island for pictures before the wedding. giving
He gave suggestions and directions that were easy to follow to take the pressure off of making sure you are going to look your best in the photos. He continued to capture the wedding ceremony and pictures after with candid shots as well as posed ones
that will be cherished by us. He was very responsive to emails and turned around several photos quickly so we could share with our friends and family who were eager to see pictures since we were the only two at the wedding! I cannot say enough wonderful things about our experience with Brilliant Studios. I would suggest them to anyone wanting to have beautiful, professional, stress-free photos made for any occasion!

Profile Picture Cathryn, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Fabulous, flexible and fun.....that is Anita. Brings out the best in our young ones.

Profile Picture Karen, 4/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We chose Brilliant to shoot our engagement photos, welcome party, and wedding. David and Anita are absolutely wonderful all around! They made us feel incredibly comfortable and at ease while shooting, and we are so thrilled with how all the photos turned out! We especially appreciated the special candid moments they captured - not only do we have hundreds of beautiful pictures of the two of us, but also many of our friends and family that allow us to relive our wedding weekend in full. They even brought the drone to do aerial shots! They are incredible photographers, but even more importantly incredible people - we loved getting to know them through the process, and hope to be back for a family shoot one day! Thanks for everything, Brilliant!

Profile Picture Paige, 1/13/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Anita and David were amazing photographers to work with! It was the best investment as a bride to spend money on a great photographer. They were not pushy and let the pictures look natural. The trash the dress shoot was a lot of fun and they are really professional. I would rate them 6 outta 5 stars if I could. Thanks again!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Nicole , 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Trash The Dress

Anita photographed our wedding on November 10, 2017. While we don’t have the pictures yet, the service was amazing. Since we started working with her in May, she has been prompt with responses, attentive and overall extremely easy to work with. Her calm demeanor and professionalism gave us immediate confidence that she would be great to work with. The sample pictures from her portfolio show her creativity and wait can’t wait to see our pictures.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture B, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had such a great experience with Anita! She was wonderful to work with, delivered on all of our special requests, captured all of our special moments while also not being intrusive. We couldn't have been happier with the beautiful pictures she took. She can definitely be entrusted with your most important day!

Profile Picture Christine, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Anita photographed my surprise engagement in early October. Anita was amazing from start to finish. She worked with my fiancé months, weeks, and days prior to make sure everything was perfect. She also was extremely flexible since we were in Turks and Caicos over hurricane Matthew! My fiancé called her asking to move our entire engagement up a day, and she happily accommodated with no issue! She even met him on the beach the morning of to scope out the perfect area!

Anita was the perfect person to share such an intimate moment with. She is not only super sweet, but she made you feel relaxed and comfortable in such an exciting, and nerve wrecking few moments! Our photos were absolutely magical and I love that we have every shot and reaction documented for us to look at for years to come. Our pictures were so beautiful, that they landed us a feature on How He Asked!

I could not say enough great things about our experience with Anita and Brilliant Studios. I am so thankful that she could be a part of our special moment and that these pictures are our cherished memories that we have forever.

Profile Picture kaitlin, 8/25/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Don't hesitate! Best Photographers is the Turks and Caicos Islands!!

Brilliant Studios were fabulous and amazing, we were honor to have them capture the most important day of our lives.

Firstly, leading up to our wedding communication was efficient and prompt. It might seem like an insignificant thing but when you’re working with multiple vendors having quick sensible answers to questions is very helpful.

David was confident and energetic, and instantly made us feel comfotable. He had no issue pulling us to one side to get shots when he could see light conditions were at their best. We both really enjoyed his company and it was a pleasure to have him around. We know many of our guests felt the same way.
We’ve got a huge amount of wedding pictures which is brilliant, but also the quality of them is stunning. Brilliant studios have excellent photographers and artist and we are lucky to have the memories that they has captured.

Thank you Brilliant Studios!

Profile Picture Nadia, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David Gallardo from Brilliant Studios in Turks and Caicos absolutely exceeded my expectations. We met the day before my wedding and explained to David, we wanted an early evening wedding so we could have some photos at sunset. He picked my future husband and I up at up at our resort and took us to another part of the island that had a long pier overlooking the ocean. The pictures on the pier were stunning. Then we went back to the resort for the beach side wedding and sunset photos. The photos were absolutely gorgeous. Some of the comments from friends and relatives have been :
Perfect
It looks like a dream fairytale wedding
They are so beautiful and they look like they were done for a magazine photo shoot
Thank you David and Brilliant Studios for making my dream wedding come true, with photos that will be cherished for many years to come.

Photo for Brilliant Studios Ltd Review - The Beach at the Pier
Photo for Brilliant Studios Ltd Review - Beach at the Resort
Profile Picture Tracy, 7/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The wedding turned out perfect. David was so great and captured everything and more to make our wedding day memorable and full of love!

Profile Picture Steffanie, 7/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David Gallardo (from Brilliant Studios) was our photographer for our June 10th wedding at the Beach House and he was absolutely amazing. While he was friendly and easy-going, he was also completely focused on getting the best possible pictures for our amazing day. We planned our wedding from Chicago, and it was difficult to know what we would get when we chose Brilliant. He communicated with us before we arrived in Turks, he met with us before our wedding day, and he arrived early on the day of to get pictures of both of us getting ready. The pictures are beautiful and we highly recommend him and Brilliant!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Simply amazing! Not only is the photography incredible but Brilliant Studios was wonderful to work with as well. David helped make our wedding day enjoyable while capturing the beauty of the occasion and location!

Profile Picture Mariko, 6/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would highly recommend David from Brilliant Studios! He was AMAZING to work with..spoke to him prior to the wedding, then a few days before to confirm everything. All was executed as planned. I just received my photos on time and they are beautiful..captured formal as well as candid moments. Everyone commented they wished they could go back after viewing the pictures as they really told the story of that special day. Thanks again David!

Profile Picture Tara, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very easy to work with and accommodating!

Profile Picture Sara, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wholesome, creative, and all around wonderful group of people to work with! Captured everything we wanted and more. Made the process very easy before, during and after the wedding! We wished they could have stayed for the whole party just to hang out.

Profile Picture sarah, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

After looking at the Brilliant Studios photographers' blog posts and portfolios, there was no question that we HAD to have them capture our wedding. They are unrivaled in quality; the images seem even clearer than they were in real life and the colors are perfectly vibrant!
Anita Marcus is so personable; she was already a friend before we even met for the complimentary engagement shoot Brilliant Studios blessed us with. And her creative interpretation of our special day surpassed expectation and created magazine-worthy snapshots.

Profile Picture Alexis, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I worked with David from Brilliant Studios for my wedding, and he was truly one of the highlights of my wedding week!! I had the BEST experience, and I feel so lucky that we found him.

We first met about 9 mos before the wedding- and i knew right away that David. Was. AWESOME. He met with us for nearly 2 hours, brought an example album to show us his work, and shared his photography experiences with us. We were blown away... He has an impressive resume (including underwater shoots!) & extensive wedding experience. In addition, he was warm & funny, and we enjoyed getting to know him. We discussed all the details, and booked him the following week.

David was extremely responsive via email during the entire planning phase, which is something I REALLY appreciated. When we arrived on island the week before our wedding, David immediately reached out to greet us, and set a time & date to meet. He went out of his way to make sure we discussed the details of the wedding day in advance, and thankfully he was SUPER flexible.. because I was so busy that week, I ended up meeting with him in a hair salon!! :)

On the day of the wedding, he was extremely prompt and kept us all on schedule, but was so laid back at the same time... everyone was so comfortable around him. He accommodated any photo requests with ease, & made it look effortless. I was a little stressed out at times that day, but David was patient and kept me laughing! Overall, he was everything I had hoped fo: Easy-going, professional, on-time, flexible, and fun to be around.

I am SO excited- we received our wedding photos today, (after only 5 weeks!!) and they are AMAZING. Incredible. I can't believe how much I love them. THANK YOU DAVID!! And thank you Brilliant Studios!! I would recommend them to anyone- I'd give them 10 stars if I could!

Profile Picture Eden, 5/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

We used Brilliant for our wedding earlier this month on the island, and picking Anita and her team for our photography and videography was one of the best choices we made for our wedding. They are professional, responsive, fun to work with and absolute experts. The team went out of their way to make us feel comfortable with them in advance of the wedding, which gave us one less thing to worry about the day of the wedding. We just received our wedding photos and they are beyond our wildest dreams. Anita and the team brought our wedding day back to life for us and we are so grateful. We cannot recommend Brilliant enough, and for any future photos we want taken on Provo we wouldn't consider anyone else.

Profile Picture User7956912, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We worked with Brilliant Studios (Anita Marcus - photographer & Preston Dickenson - videographer) for our wedding in November 2016. They were fabulous to work with. We first met Anita during our engagement shoot on a pre-wedding visit to the island. I knew immediately upon seeing our engagement photos that she could capture the love (and fun) we share as well as the overall atmosphere our big day. We just got our proofs from the wedding and are very excited with the photos, now to decide which ones to use for the book. We were very happy with their professionalism and quality of work. They were organized, listened to our needs and requests and made sure we got all the shots we were looking for and then some. Both Anita and Preston along with their teams were easy to work with and made you feel very comfortable. Preston our videographer also surprised us with a short video cut in time to share with family over the holiday's as well.

Profile Picture Wendy, 11/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Anita from the Brilliant team photographed our destination wedding in Turks and Caicos. She was so accommodating and easy to work with. My husband and I were both nervous about being photographed but Anita made us feel SO comfortable and all of the pictures turned out beautifully. We couldn't have asked for a more talented and sweet person to photograph our special day. Thanks Anita!!

Profile Picture Randena, 11/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brilliant Studios is excellent! David was wonderful to work with. The pre-wedding meeting was very helpful, and David got all of our requested shots. He also made us feel super comfortable and relaxed, which shows in our photos. Our guests also had nothing but good things to say about David too!

Profile Picture Natalie, 11/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Anita did an amazing job with our wedding photography. I gave her a tentative date and hadn't locked her in, then someone else booked our date. I was upset thinking I'd have to go with someone else, but Anita went above and beyond - she hired another photographer and was able to do our wedding still! She was very professional and our pictures turned out beautiful! If you are getting married in Turks and are considering using Brilliant Studios as your photographer, don't hesitate - book them and you will be glad you did!!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, High-Res Images

We were undoubtedly blessed to have Anita as our photographer and Preston as our videographer. Anita took our original engagement photos and all our family and friends were absolutely beaming at what she had captured.
There is so much talent at brilliant studios.

After the weather took a very a very sudden turn south on our wedding day, our brilliant studios team remained completely calm, organized, and encouraging to get the photos that we wanted.

What's even more (and I'm still shocked and the kindness this) as the ceremony was delayed and certain shots were missed BOTH Preston and Anita returned a couple days after our wedding to get beautiful images that we were unable to capture on the wedding day. They couldn't have made a bride happier!

I couldn't say enough about brilliant studios and I can guarantee that they will take care of any bride on her wedding day no matter what!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/21/16, 1 Review