Brilliant Blooms Reviews

Brilliant Blooms View more information

• I
    Isabella Married on 03/22/2017
    We really reccomend this service provider!!! =)
  • User923199 2+ years ago
    They did a great job on the flowers. They listened to what I wanted and definitely delivered. They were able to work within my limited floral budget to create beautiful centerpieces.
    Kate Married on 06/16/2012
    Allison was absolutely amazing! She listened to exactly what I wanted and brought my ideas to life and made them look even better than I had imagined! The flowers were absolutely amazing and beautiful! Every little change that I made she responded to quickly and took care of it. I couldn't have asked for a better florist to work with!
    Jennifer Married on 09/17/2011
    Allison Freeman of Brilliant Blooms is professional, quick and responsive. She knows flowers! She even took it upon herself to give me tips for my DIY centerpieces even though she wasn't providing them. She knew how to keep me on budget but still provide me with the modern elegant design I was aiming for. I would recommend Brilliant Blooms for any wedding or event.
  • skifdnkgrl
    Elizabeth Married on 06/21/2010
    Allison at Brilliant Blooms was such a pleasure to work with. As an out-of-town bride, i was very nervous and had a ton of questions. She responded to all of my emails and calls promptly and pleasantly. She reassured me and soothed my anxiety. I showed her some pictures of what I had in mind and she provided EXACTLY what I wanted. The bouquets were gorgeous. The centerpieces were perfect. She decorated the tables and set everything up according to our plans. The reception room looked beautiful! She worked within our budget and was able to let us know where we could cut corners to save. I highly recommend Brilliant Blooms!
    Sarah Married on 06/19/2010
    I ordered my wedding flowers from Brilliant Blooms and was overwhelmed by the gorgeous arrangements we received! Everything was fresh, beautiful and exactly what I wanted for my wedding in Denver. The owner met with me several times throughout my wedding planning process and she persoanlly attended my special event to make sure that every detail was taken care of. I highly recommend Brilliant Blooms for all your wedding flower needs.‎
    Nadine Married on 08/22/2009
    Ali is a talented florist, a creative soul and a good friend! I can't think of a better combination to be a part of our wedding day!

My bouquet was GORGEOUS! The calla lilies were amazing and the kale, ah! I LOVED IT! The centerpieces...oh my! I cannot say enough about the centerpieces!! I totally had no idea what they would look like, but I guess I didn't think they would look like they did! You took what could have been a traditional look and deconstructed it then reconstructed it into a modern, unique, beautiful, awesome and amazing arrangement!! THEY ARE AMAZING!!

Oh, my....thank you thank you!! I can't recommend Ali at Brilliant Blooms enough! Personalized service, smiling face and amazing talent!!
  • User881924 2+ years ago
    Our flowers were beautiful!! Allison and her team did a remarkable job. We were happy with every aspect and they were so efficient setting everything up! Would reccommend them to anyone looking for a fabulous florist in the Denver area.
    Salem Married on 08/27/2011
    We just used Brilliant Blooms for bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres. The shop is small, but that means that you'll most likely work directly with owner Allison Freeman, and she's very pleasant and easy to work with. I brought some screen shot printouts of bouquets I liked, and Allison quickly came up with some great ideas for the flowers.

There was a little snafu after I sent my final payment, because BB neglected to record it in their books. But a quick call to Allison solved the situation, so the problem was easily rectified. I loved the way my bouquet turned out (it even dried nicely!). All the flowers were fresh and healthy; I believe most of BB's suppliers are local.
    Katie Married on 05/20/2006
    I loved my bouquet! In fact, one year later I still have it. However, some of my flowers did not hold up for the reception.