Brighton Tux Shop Reviews

18 Reviews for Brighton Tux Shop

• Sierra

Sierra · Married on 07/13/2019

Wedding Suits

Everyone at Brighton Tux was amazing and so helpful! My husband and groomsman loved their suits and they looked fantastic! We would highly recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 07/27/2019

Brighton Tux Shop's reply:

Thank you Sierra! We do appreciate your very kind words . It was our pleasure to outfit your wedding party. We wish you all the best in this great new life together

Kelly Ernst · Married on 10/27/2018

Brighton Tux is the place to go in Livingston County! They are super flexible with drop off and pick up times for out if town weddings!

Brighton Tux was super accommodating, flexible and made the process of having out of town groomsmen and an out of town wedding simple! They are always so helpful and caring when you stop in. Highly recommended!

Kayla Freeman · Married on 10/24/2018

The best tuxes!

Thanks Brighton Tux Shop for helping us coordinate all of our tuxes for our destination wedding and making sure that everything fit perfectly! 5 stars!

Alek B · Married on 10/20/2018

They take care of you

I used Brighton Tux Shop for my wedding and they were excellent. The tuxes fit me and my groomsmen perfectly and looked great. They really made the process easy and the tuxes were very affordable compared to other shops around town.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Emily Lipe · Married on 10/19/2018

Incredible Experience with an even Better Value!!

The Brighton Tux team are incredible to work with! They helped our vision come to life and have so many options to choose from. They are extremely helpful and make the experience fun for the men involved with the wedding party. Their prices are reasonable and the quality of tux far outdoes any chain tuxedo shop in the area. All tuxes arrived well within enough time before the wedding and hardly needing any altering. Alterations were done while the guys waited and everyone looked amazing!! All of the staff are very friendly and laid back - we will definitely be using Brighton Tux Shop for our all future tuxedo needs!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Alex · Married on 10/06/2018

I cannot recommend them enough. They are the most fantastic and friendly people I've ever worked with. I got 10 or so tuxes for my wedding and this was by far the easiest part. They are always ready to help and just the most genuine people I've experienced in a store front. Also, they give you a 50 dollar off for each tux if you are a wedding party. Super appealing place. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 10/13/2018

Cassie · Married on 09/15/2018

Excellent!!

Yes I would! The tuxes were great quality, affordable, and all of the guys in my wedding party loved them!

• Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 05/29/2016

We had the best experience working with the Brighton Tux Shop. I would recommend them to anyone for their event.

Sent on 03/14/2016
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/27/2016

After going to a larger company to rent the tuxes for the wedding, we changed our mind and checked out Brighton Tux Shop. Thank goodness we did! They had a TON of color choices to match up with dresses, the best costumer service around and had ideas when the color combinations weren't working out. They were cheaper than the original place, and more convenient. They offer to fix anything (buttons etc.) if they break on the day of. Wouldn't go anywhere else after our experience.

Sent on 02/01/2016

Josei · Married on 12/07/2013

Great service and quality tux!

Sent on 01/23/2014

Michael · Married on 10/12/2013

Great Tux shop with great prices on Tux rentals. It was a very easy process to get fitted and to get the tux's. Staff are all very friendly and they have a great selection in stock to look at. All my groomsmen were happy with the price and everyone who attended the wedding loved the way we looked especially my new wife! Thanks again Brighton Tux Shop!

Sent on 11/20/2013

Great selection, great fitting, easy pickup and drop off! What else could you ask for?!

Sent on 10/25/2013

Brighton Tux Shop provided the tuxes for the groom, groomsmen, and my father for my February 9, 2013 wedding in Brighton, MI. We had visited Men’s Warehouse initially (because we had a couple of out-of-state groomsmen) and were not impressed with the service or the variety available. We were looking for charcoal grey tuxes that wouldn’t break the bank for our groomsmen. I had met the owner of Brighton Tux Shop at a bridal show at Waldenwoods Resort so we decided to check it out - I am so glad that we did! Not only did they have an excellent variety at GREAT prices, they were very personable and obviously knew what they were doing! The out-of-town groomsmen were not an issue at all, they just called or emailed in their measurements for their tux orders and they were good to go! I loved that not only were they so accommodating, but if anything had gone wrong or if we’d needed a new size at the last minute, their warehouse was nearby (ferndale I believe?) so it was available for a quick-fix if needed. Luckily everyone’s tuxes came in just right and the boys looked wonderful! Brighton Tux Shop offered experience, variety, and value. They were very accommodating, friendly, and helpful and I would absolutely recommend them for tuxedo rentals.

Sent on 02/26/2013

Greg · Married on 11/28/2009

Rick and his staff were amazing. Since most of my wedding party lives out of town, he took extra care of us. He made sure that everything was perfect, making great suggestions. We will continue to support this great local business.

Sent on 12/15/2009
  • strauberry

Heather · Married on 09/05/2009

Always helpful, with a large selection.

Sent on 11/17/2010

Heidi · Married on 05/30/2009

What can I say, Brighton Tux did an amazing job and was very reasonable. They were running specials all winter, great deals for tux rental. They were great when we went in to pick out the tuxes also. They set up a few different colors so we could see what they looked like together!! I would recommend them in a second!!

Sent on 06/18/2009

Anastacia · Married on 10/13/2018

3.0

Wonderful Job

One of our groomsmen had to get and entire new tux, they got it done in two days and had him looking great like the rest of them!

• Megan

Megan · Married on 06/12/2009

Brighton Tux shop was very easy to work with. They were willing to show us several options. All of our groomsmen were form out of state which was no problem they had a form for us to email to the guys and they were measured near their homes then sent the form back. We even had a lst minute tux we ended up needing 3 days before the wedding and they had it for us.

Sent on 07/07/2009