Brighteyes Beauty Bar Reviews

Brighteyes Beauty Bar 6
Brighteyes Beauty Bar 7

Teresa · Married on 06/29/2019

Great team!

My bridesmaids, mother, and I all worked with Maria for our makeup for my wedding day. It was a great experience and we all looked absolutely beautiful! Chatting with Maria during my makeup was such a great part of my whole wedding day experience. She went above and beyond to assure my sister-in-law who had never had makeup done felt comfortable with her look. Also, Tiffany was extremely responsive and professional in coordinating everything. Such a great team at Bright Eyes! You can count on them!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Ana · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely amazing hair and make up!!

Could not say enough about Brighteyes Beauty Bar! I had the best team for hair and make up for my wedding this past Saturday, May 25. Maria(make up) and Esme(hair) did an absolute amazing job!! I had 7 bridesmaids and mom alongside myself getting hair and make up done. Everyone loved their looks and Maria/Esme were so accommodating to everyone's personal styles. Booking, hair/makeup trials, payments were a breeze, extremely easy to contact and stay on top of dates with Tiffany. I had nothing to worry about and I felt beautiful on my big day. I would definitely recommend them to family and friends and book again for any event I have. A huge thank you to Maria and Esme!!!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Brighteyes Beauty Bar's reply:

Thank you so much Ana! We were glad to be a part of your special day! We hope to work with you and your bridesmaids again soon!

Kealy · Married on 06/01/2019

Above and Beyond

If you are not only looking for amazing make-up for an upcoming event, but to work with highly talented professionals- Bight Eyes Beauty Bar is your spot! I was a bride who had trails elsewhere that didn't go as expected, feeling the pressure of finding the right fit with my wedding day quickly approaching I was very lucky that Tiffany went above and beyond to accommodate me. The make-up for myself and entire bridal was absolutely stunning- Tiffany is a rock star! Thank you to everyone at Bright Eyes who helped (saved) me! You are the best!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Kelly Tetreault · Married on 04/06/2019

Great tram, great experience!

Working with Bright eyes beauty Bar for my wedding was great! Not only were the services great but the women were awesome to work with, too. From brow microblading, to my hair and makeup trials to my actual wedding day, everything was great. I would definitely work with Tiffany and her tram again and highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • Tracy

Tracy Dibaro · Married on 04/06/2019

Tiffany was great!!!

Tiffany was my makeup artist for my Wedding. I went with the airbrush and it turned out amazing. It was flawless and looked just as good the next morning :)

Sent on 05/30/2019
    Brighteyes Beauty Bar 8
    Brighteyes Beauty Bar 9
    Brighteyes Beauty Bar 10
    Brighteyes Beauty Bar 11

Jamie · Married on 11/02/2018

Tiffany & Brighteyes is amazing!

Tiffany was amazing! She did my bridal make-up along with my 8 bridesmaids. She arrived early to the suite to set up, was super easy to work with, making us all feel comfortable and at ease. She was super efficient, finishing ahead of schedule and allowing time for touch-ups. We all loved our make-up - we felt natural and looked like ourselves, but beautiful and glamorous all at the same time. Highly recommend Brighteyes Beauty Bar for any special event!

Sent on 11/16/2018
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful!

I had the pleasure of having Angella as my makeup artist for my wedding. She was absolutely amazing! I went for a trial and knew right away that I wanted to hire Angella- I've never felt so beautiful and confident. For the day of Angella was a pleasure to work with and helped make the morning so easy and comforting. All the ladies that got their makeup down looked stunning, people kept complimenting everyone's makeup-- which lasted all night! Thank you for making us all feel so beautiful!

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Brighteyes Beauty Bar 12
    Brighteyes Beauty Bar 13

Hannah · Married on 09/15/2018

Tiffany (makeup) and Hollie (hair) did an amazing job for my wedding day styling! From the get-go, almost a year before the wedding, they were so easy to communicate with and super flexible with scheduling trials (I was planning a Boston wedding from California). They were total troopers the day of despite our nontraditional wedding location/transportation and met the wedding party for an 8am ferry ride to our island venue :). All of the hair and makeup looked absolutely fantastic, and they accommodated bridal party members ranging in age from 13 to 58. As someone who doesn't usually wear much makeup or do anything fancy with my hair, I was nervous about looking too glammed up for the big day. But, both Tiffany and Hollie struck the perfect balance of making sure I felt like it was my wedding day but also ensuring I still felt like myself--which is exactly what I wanted. Even my husband--who rarely comments on my hair/makeup--couldn't stop talking about how much he loved the styling! I would HIGHLY recommend the Brighteyes team and I hope I have the opportunity to use their services again. Tiffany and Hollie are extremely talented at what they do and they're also just genuinely fantastic people.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/08/2018

I recently had my wedding in Whately, Ma., not the closest commute for these girls! Tiffany was amazing from the start and Hannah did my makeup and four others. Every girl looked flawless and we had a blast, Hannah is a sweet heart and we loved her! Laura killed it with the hair! She did something different for 8 of us and everyone looked amazing. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience on such an important and special day! Thank you BEBB!!!! Stephanie McGreevy

Sent on 09/23/2018

Emily · Married on 09/01/2018

I was looking for someone soooo last minute for my wedding and on a holiday weekend, and not only did Brighteyes Beauty bar come through for me, they found me both hair and makeup willing to travel and I don't know why I didn't start with them in the first place! Angella and Laura was AMAZING. They were fun and prompt and professional and made me feel like a queen. I will hire them for every event I have going forward, they are THAT amazing!!! Please stop looking, and BOOK THEM! you will not regret it!!! xox Mr. and Mrs. Murphy

Sent on 09/04/2018

Jessica · Married on 08/18/2018

Angella and Hannah were the best on my wedding day! We were so happy with their makeup skills! They made everyone feel so beautiful. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Katelyn · Married on 08/04/2018

I can’t say enough positive things about Brighteyes! I found them on the Knot and booked my trial a year ago. Angella listened to exactly what I wanted and made me feel so comfortable! I booked her for my wedding that day! For my bridal shower, Angella wasn’t available so I had Hannah do my makeup and she was also outstanding! For my wedding day, Angella did all of my bridesmaids and mother, they all looked perfect! Angella did the most amazing job on my makeup, it looked so natural! After she was done doing everyone’s makeup, she stuck around and took some fun photos of us! If you are looking for amazing makeup artists and people who make you feel great, book with them!!

Sent on 08/09/2018
    Brighteyes Beauty Bar 14

Kimberly · Married on 07/28/2018

awesome job! She started right on time. Very nice to all of my bridal party and kept the time frame. Very pleased

Sent on 07/30/2018
    Brighteyes Beauty Bar 15
    Brighteyes Beauty Bar 16

Jen · Married on 06/02/2018

Tiffiany was the makeup artist for my sisters wedding and did an AMAZING job. Choosing someone for such a special occasion can be very nerve racking but I have know doubt that you will be happy with Tiff. I took many selfies after my makeup was done and wish she could do it every day and in a way she has, after the wedding I contacted her about a product she used she not only gave me the information but also gave me tips on how to use it. My sister looked amazing on her wedding day and I felt beautiful, thank you Tiff!!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Brighteyes Beauty Bar's reply:

Thank you so much Jen! It was a pleasure to work with you both!

Stephanie · Married on 05/30/2018

Very professional. Love the vibe of their space. Listened to all my likes and dislikes and delivered an amazing end result. So happy with all their artists.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Danielle · Married on 12/16/2017

Tiffany is the absolute sweetest! She is so talented. From the moment you walk into her studio you feel special. She’s so maticulous about every detail. She takes her time and stays focused on you. This was also the first time I’d ever gotten a spray tan, and let’s be honest I was a little nervous. She made me feel comfortable and walked me through every step. I couldn’t thank Tiffany enough for how beautiful she made me feel/ look on my wedding day. Thank you!!

Brighteyes Beauty Bar's reply:

Thank you so much Danielle!

Heidi · Married on 10/14/2017

Tiffany is an amazing artist. She was so fun to work with and knew her craft perfectly! She was a joy to have part of my wedding day!

Sent on 10/18/2017
  • F

Felisha · Married on 10/07/2017

Tiff and her girls were amazing to work with! All of my ladies (including myself- the bride) were ecstatic with their makeup from mother of the bride to bridesmaids . Tiff was quick to respond to any questions I had and very accommodating.

Cynthia · Married on 09/17/2017

I cannot thank Tiffany enough for making us, especially my sister in law Lisa look and feel amazing for her special day! Lisa was engaged for about 5 years and two children before they finally tied the knot. She was more than excited to make in official. My sister in law does not wear any make up on a regular basis so I wanted to ensure we went with someone we could trust not to make her look overdone. I can tell you we were blown away with the results! She was glowing, yet the makeup application (with lashes) was subtle and stunning all at the same time. We HIGHLY recommend Brighteyes Beauty Bar! You will NOT be disappointed

Brighteyes Beauty Bar 17
    Brighteyes Beauty Bar 18
    Brighteyes Beauty Bar 19

Megan · Married on 09/16/2017

Tiffany is amazing! I had ten bridesmaids and she did makeup for everyone! She not only was a joy to work with but all my girls said it was the best makeup they've ever had. I highly recommend ... if I could have given this company a 10 star rating I would!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Jillian · Married on 09/02/2017

Tiffany is so incredibly talented. When I got engaged and set a labor day weekend wedding, I knew I would need to book makeup very quickly. I am so thankful I has seen Tiffany's work done on a friend's Instagram. From the first email from Tiffany, it was a no brainer that she would be my makeup artist. Her website/Facebook/ Instagram showcased her beautiful work. She was professional and helpful, she answered all my questions. She could accommodate for a large bridal party and could travel. Also, she was so sweet and genuinely excited for me and my wedding. During the planning process and trial, she welcomed suggestions and truly cared about my opinions. She listened to my wants and delivered!!!!! The day of the wedding, she arrived on time and ready to go. She did makeup for 11 people! The makeup on my mom and bridesmaids that day was absolutely stunning and I had never felt so beautiful or more myself. My whole bridal party received compliments on their makeup all day. I can never thank Tiffany enough for her amazing work!!!!!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Stevie · Married on 09/02/2017

Tiffany and her team were amazing! They were so easy to work with and they made me feel gorgeous on my big day! I would recommend them to everyone I know.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Laura · Married on 07/08/2017

Couldn't be more grateful for Tiffany!!

Tiffany did my makeup for my summer Cape Cod wedding and I am so glad she did!! She listened to exactly what I wanted, a more natural look, which turned out beautifully. My makeup also lasted all night! I did the airbrush option, which worked wonderfully. I would trust Tiffany to do my makeup for any event! My bridesmaids also loved Tiffany's work. I am so thankful for Tiffany!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Jenna · Married on 07/03/2017

Tiffany and her team were great! The makeup artist that was scheduled to come on that day got a flat tire last minute, but Tiffany was able to quickly find a solution and came to the rescue. She was easy to communicate with and her pricing is extremely reasonable. Would love to hire her and the team again for another occasion! Also, the makeup application was gorgeous!

Sent on 07/06/2017