Bright Star Weddings & Ceremonies Reviews

4 Reviews for Bright Star Weddings & Ceremonies

• Cassie

Cassie · Married on 11/03/2018

Dagondon Wedding 2018!

Our experimented with Irma was fabulous! We emailed a bit and once we had a phone date with her we knew we made the right choice. She is fun, professional, knowledgeable & nailed our ceremony. I have even seen video footage of the ceremony & it was seamless, total perfection. Thank you Irma! What a pleasure to work with you.

Meredith · Married on 03/01/2018

I was so nervous to find an officiant that we would feel comfortable working with, especially since neither my now husband nor myself are particularly religious. From the moment I started communicating with Reverend Irma, all of those nerves were gone. She was prompt to respond to my initial email, which was automatically a good sign. She was also a joy to work with - fun, focused, thorough, and made the experience as personalized and stress-free as possible. I so enjoyed working with her, I can't wait for her to help us renew our vows! (but actually I can wait...planning all that is a ton of work. lol) THANK YOU IRMA FOR MAKING OUR DAY SO SPECIAL AND "US." :)

Mark · Married on 12/21/2017

Great experience! Loved the ceremony that Irma provided. I'd definitely recommend using her!