25 Reviews for Bright Star Entertainment

MC (3)
Consultation (1)
One Event Per Day (1)
25 Bright Star Entertainment Reviews

Easy to work with. Listen to the brides request and got the guest engaged throughout the evening.

Profile Picture Speri , 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jerry was absolutely wonderful to work with! I would definitely recommend him to anyone!!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

DJ JP made our wedding so wonderful. The night was unforgettable and we danced till the very end.

Profile Picture Anna, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank you so much Jerry for making our big so even more awesome! You did an amazing job keeping the dance floor going! I have and will continue to tell people about you and recommend you to them because you were fantastic!

Profile Picture sydney, 9/4/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jerry was awesome! He FaceTimed with us before our wedding to get to know us better and to figure out our style of music that we wanted to play! We had an awesome reception thanks to him! He even asked me who my favorite band/group was and their entire cd played at dinner. That might be overkill to some, but I LOVED IT. That will forever be one of my favorite memories from our wedding day! We also had a strange request to play the Jurassic Park theme song as we walked back down the isle as Mr. and Mrs. The great thing about Jerry is that he buys all of his music. There are no faulty or free downloads. He purchased the whole Jurassic Park soundtrack for us just to get that one main song in our wedding. He’s the best!

Profile Picture Jillian, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jerry was AWESOME!! Played all our requests, which included Portuguese and Spanish dance music as well as old schools songs and everything in between! He is a great guy and my daughter loved everything about him!!! Worth every penny—and more!!!!

Susan Cascalheira, mother of bride

Profile Picture Susan, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband & I had a Great Gatsby themed soiree for our 25th anniversary. So glad I came across Jerry with Bright Start Entertainment, he did an awesome job! Loved that he had 1920's music playing during our guest's arrival & throughout dinner. After dinner, the real dance music started & we all got down & boogied! Even the younger adults had a grand old time, thank you Jerry!

Profile Picture Trisha, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great DJ! Was very flexible and made my wedding day a lot of fun!

Profile Picture Molly, 7/19/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jerry Parker BrightStar Entertainment was AWESOME! He is very organized and made sure he knew what we wanted and got it right. He complimented our wonderful venue at Oakhurst Farms! If you are having an outside ceremony I highly recommend Jerry, he pays attention to detail. It was very important to me tthat the guest could hear the speaking & music during the ceremony and he made it happen! It did not stop there he rocked the reception wirh his announcing the bridal party, working the crowd & making sure we got everything accomplished! Choose BrightStar Entertainment and you can be confident that he will do his part to make your day PERFECT!

Profile Picture Traci, 7/12/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Perfect wedding DJ! Kept our guests entertained on the dance floor all night long!

Profile Picture Jana, 5/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. When I began planning my wedding I found that it was difficult to find a DJ, but the moment I talked to Jerry on the phone I was sold. I immediately booked him and I'm so thankful I did. He was so great at communicating with me and even though he does so many other weddings, I felt like a huge priority for him. He checked in with me regularly and mixed the song for my father/daughter dance. We LOVE Jerry Parker! You canNOT go wrong by booking him!!!

Profile Picture Candace, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jerry was absolutely wonderful! He was professional, friendly, responsive and best of all kept the dance floor going! Guests raved about the music and how much fun our reception was! Jerry also did our music for our ceremony and everythinf was exactly what we wanted!

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Simply great. Adapted to our needs and was very cool, personality wise. A great hire.

Profile Picture Meagen, 3/28/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jerry did a great job communicating with me for all of the details of my wedding. He even called me to walk through the timeline of my reception. His knowledge and expertise put me at ease. I had musicians that were going to play during my outdoor ceremony and I was worried about their setup. Jerry made sure they had the equipment they needed and I didn't have to worry about a thing!

Profile Picture User5136204, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He was great! We got together and went through everything I wanted that day. He wrote it all down and put a timeline together that I used for the rest of my vendors. BUT it had to rain outside and pictures took longer then expected, but he ran the show and made it so smooth! I wanted a party and I got one!

Profile Picture Jordan, 11/23/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day

We used Bright Star for our wedding reception in March 2013 and could not possibly have been more pleased. DJ Jerry did a tremendous job. He was great at reading the crowd and knowing what music to play next. We ended up dancing for more than seven hours. My feet were sore the next day, but it was so worth it. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for their next event. Good prices too.

Profile Picture Robyn, 3/23/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jerry was always very quick at responding, very flexible and will work with any ideas you have for your wedding. Our wedding day was very special and the guest loved the music!

Profile Picture Christina, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jerry was great to work with. He played great music that fit with my guest. Very happy bride and groom!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/21/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Great DJ! Jerry interacted with the guests and they loved him. They didn't want the night to end.

Profile Picture Regenia, 5/31/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jerry Parker was great to work with and played the perfect variety of music for us at our wedding reception! He got even my relatively reserved family out on the dance floor. I met with him in advance to discuss the kinds of music that my fiance and I wanted, and he was very attentive to everything I listed on my Do and Do Not play lists, which I appreciated. I would highly recommend Jerry Parker to anyone looking for a wedding DJ!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/16/14, 4 Reviews
4.7

Very easy to get in contact with. He has a handy planner on his website that helped us to communicate exactly how we wanted to ceremony and reception to play out. The only suggestion I'd make is that the planner be able to be filled out online, instead of having to be printed off. He absolutely delivered when it came to the type of music we wanted to hear and dance to. Great price, too!

Profile Picture User6985630, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, MC
4.7

Had a wonderful time dancing the night away at my wedding reception! Thank you Jerry!

Profile Picture Lydia , 3/12/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Jerry was a great DJ for our wedding last month! He replied to all of our emails, even those that were really last minute. He helped us make sure that our music choices were good in terms of time length too! He was also great about communicating with us during the reception to make sure we were ready for what was next. The ceremony music was perfect - Jerry did all the set up himself and the music all went according to plan. The reception went well but during our "fake exit" there was no music playing and we weren't sure where Jerry was. However, we hadn't planned to do the fake exit so we do not blame Jerry for not being prepared for our impromptu moment. Overall, Bright Star Entertainment was great to work with and we would definitely recommend him for your next event!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 5/28/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Great DJ, fun and energetic. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars was because I had some guests tell me the songs they requested weren't played.

Profile Picture User5123856, 2+ years ago, 1 Review