Bright Eyed Blooms Reviews

Bright Eyed Blooms 6
Bright Eyed Blooms 7
  • Ashley

Ashley Vargem · Married on 09/20/2019

The most beautiful flower arrangements!

Victoria is so great at what she does! I showed her a bunch of pictures I found on Pinterest and she knew exactly the look we were going for. She put together the most beautiful flower arrangements for our wedding and we couldn't have been happier! She was so attentive, responsive, and just overall helpful leading up to the wedding. We went back and forth on different ideas and arrangements we wanted and Victoria helped bring our ideas to reality in such a stunning way. I can't express what a great decision hiring Bright Eyed Blooms was for us!

Sent on 10/13/2019
    Bright Eyed Blooms 8
    Bright Eyed Blooms 9
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Kitten · Married on 03/23/2019

Victoria is amazing!

I had a great experience working with Victoria on my wedding flowers. She listened to my vision and created beautiful arrangements! She was very responsive and flexible as well. I would highly recommend Victoria!

Sent on 04/05/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Philp · Married on 01/05/2019

Best locally owned flower shop

Victoria was the best. A sweet, kind, and genuine gal who loves flowers. I gave her pretty much full design creativity authority and she made a beautiful set of bouquets and boutonnières. I would 110% recommend. High quality. Brilliant creativity. Excellent delivery. See example below.

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Bright Eyed Blooms 10

C Rodriguez · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful Table and Stage Decor for

Victoria was wonderful to work with from beginning to end! She helped us choose the right floral and greenery to execute our black-tie gala's vision, helped us get the best deal, and made the table centerpieces and stage decor absolutely stunning. We received many compliments and all the credit is due to her!

Sent on 12/18/2018
  • Kristen

Kristen Brown · Married on 09/22/2018

exactly what I wanted

She worked with me to figure out exactly what flowers I wanted. She executed my vision perfectly and the flowers turned out even better than I imagined.

Sent on 12/16/2018
  • Karen

Karen Brown · Married on 09/22/2018

Beautiful and Creative Flowers for our Wedding

We were extremely pleased with Bright Eyed Blooms! We ordered the flowers for my daughter's wedding and they were truly lovely. Kristen also wanted to wear a flower crown. We did a trial run for Kristen to wear at her bridal shower and both the shower and wedding crowns were gorgeous. The "ring bearers" were the Bride and Groom's dogs and Bright Eyed Blooms made custom collars and leashes for the ceremony. Beautiful flowers, easy to work with, professional, delivered exactly what we wanted and asked for...HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Sent on 01/10/2019
    Bright Eyed Blooms 11
    Bright Eyed Blooms 12
    Bright Eyed Blooms 13
    Bright Eyed Blooms 14

Alyssa Campbell · Married on 09/21/2018

Great Value and Trusted Vendor

Victoria was wonderful to work with! Good vendors are absolutely critical to a smooth/stress free wedding day and she earned my trust from the beginning. Her prices are great and her execution was flawless. I didn't even notice a hiccup in my flower order (not her fault) until my bridesmaids told me after the wedding! She turned a third party's mistake into a positive by giving me a unique head table that I loved. She truly went above and beyond to ensure that I didn't have to worry about a thing on my big day.

Sent on 01/02/2019