Bright Booths Arkansas! Reviews

5 | Fayetteville, AR

5 Reviews for Bright Booths Arkansas!

Gary H Lukovich · Married on 11/18/2018

I wasn't so sure about a photo booth!

When my daughter Brittany told me she wanted a photo booth at the wedding reception, I wasn't sure that it was appropriate. Derrick Collins (the owner) made the reception more than fun! We had so many compliments on how he had it organized and the fun it added to the reception - he made it very entertaining and everyone loved it...even stuffy lawyer friends of ours!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Bright Booths Arkansas!'s reply:

Thanks so much for having us there Gary! I really appreciate the kind words. We enjoyed meeting you and all of your friends and family. It was a pleasure!

Renee · Married on 08/04/2018

Derrick did a great job at my son's wedding. He and his wife loved the take home book with all the prints. I would definitely recommend Bright Booths for all events.

Sent on 08/16/2018

Megan · Married on 06/09/2018

Amazing experience! This Photobooth was the highlight of the wedding reception! We had so much fun! Thank you for your hard work and for having an amazing set up!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Anne · Married on 06/09/2018

Derrick was awesome to work with! He was responsive to all emails/communications and he was extremely flexible with us to figure out a location for the booth. The booth itself is so big and unique! Very great experience and would book again. Did not book for a wedding - booked for a corporate event.

Sent on 06/18/2018
  • User7821442 · event on: 01/28/2017

Great quality pictures, fun props plus they have friendly attendants. I would highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 02/23/2017