Briggs Mobile DJ and Lighting Reviews

11 | Batavia, OH

11 Reviews for Briggs Mobile DJ and Lighting

Jaclyn · Married on 03/08/2014

Kevin was absolutely amazing. From our frist conversation via email to the end of our special day. Not only was he very accommodating but recommened other vendors for us (photographer and minister), who were also amazing. He did music for our ceremony and reception as well as lighting. Everything was fantastic. He was fun and definitely kept the guest dancing and even suggested we played a game (the shoe game) which was a big hit. The DJ is who keeps the party going and is definitely a big part of your reception, kevin briggs is your guy! All of our guest will agree when i say he is hands down the best wedding DJ !!!

Sent on 03/27/2014

Shayna · Married on 09/28/2013

Kevin did a great job. He played music to get the crowd up and moving. Any one from 15 to 70 years young was on our dance floor. Kevin also helped us out when our meat vendor was running late. We had a wonderful time with family & friends. There are two things that make a wedding good MUSIC and food.

Sent on 10/16/2013

Kristy · Married on 05/04/2013

Kevin Briggs at Briggs Mobile DJ provided an excellent service for our daughters wedding. The price we paid was a very good value. Kevin was organized, & proactive in requesting we complete a planning guide and then followed up with multiple calls to insure all details we arranged prior. He was flexible to a couple of last minute changes from the Bride. Kevin arrived at the time specified to set-up and conduct his sound checks. We were very pleased with the service and given the opportunity would use Briggs Mobile DJ again. Thank you for being a part of the wedding.

Sent on 05/08/2013

Ashley · Married on 05/04/2013

Kevin was an absolute doll. He was so much fun and even came out on the dance floor to teach us dances we were unfamiliar with. I would absolutely use him again, and recommend him to all of my friends and family. Kevin really stepped up last minute and was so kind so work with my mom and I to make my wedding absolutely magical.

Sent on 05/08/2013

Jean · event on: 05/03/2013

Thanks Kevin for accommodating the Mercy Health staff and creating a great environment for us all to celebrate and gather with each other. You were impressive in the way you knew how to warm up the crowd and get everyone on their feet. The line dances you taught were a easy and a huge success, it was nice to see everyone getting down! The music selection was so fun and upbeat. Thanks again for your services at our company's spring event. We will definitely be in touch!

Ashley · Married on 04/26/2013

Kevin did an awesome job! He had every one of the guests on the dance floor having fun! There's wasn't one single compliant. He played the music everyone wanted to hear, a very good mixture of hip hop, rap, country, and a couple oldies!

Karrie · Married on 04/26/2013

Hands down. Dj Briggs made my wedding day one to remember! Music was great, had perfect timing, even created a few "remix" styles I had requested. The value, amazingggg! Between the great music, he went above and beyond with lighting. It looked as if I spent a fortune on lighting! All my guest complimented on my dj service and one even booked his wedding with him! I have nothing but great things to share about Mr Dj Briggs! Highly recommended by myself and my husband :)

Heather · event on: 03/16/2013

You (Kevin) did a great job!! Hopefully you will be available next year and can DJ for us again!! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 04/01/2013
  • User3062072 · 2+ years ago

Kevin from Briggs Mobile Dj was phenomenal! There was never a dull moment from the entrance to the last dance. I was so surprised when my bridesmaids secretly contacted Kevin and they all put together a choreographed dance! Kevin made a custom mix for no additional charge. Everyone is still talking about how wonderful our DJ was and how they loved when he interacted with the guests! I give this business 5+ stars.

Sent on 02/12/2013
  • User3153816 · event on: 10/21/2012

We had a halloween party where we had a dance off. Dj kevin had the best music for it!!! He has every type of music from oldies, to booty popping and slow dancing.

Sent on 03/24/2013

Tiffanie · Married on 11/07/2009

He was a blast. Helped in many ways. Even remixed us a wedding song before the event.

Sent on 02/12/2013