Bridgeport Conference Center Reviews

11 | Bridgeport, WV

11 Reviews for Bridgeport Conference Center

Karley Lawrence-Losh · Married on 10/20/2018

Great Experience!

We had a great experience working with Bridgeport Conference Center for our wedding. Our venue was offsite and they were very accommodating. Their work exceeded our expectations! Our coordinator, Caroline, was very helpful and always very responsive when we needed her. The food was amazing and people are still giving praise about it months after the wedding! We would definitely recommend using them as a vendor!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Natasha Boyd · Married on 09/01/2018

Wedding Venue

Caroline is amazing. She really went above and beyond. The food was excellent. The ceiling treatment was perfect. The staff were flexible when plans needed to be changed the day of our wedding. Wonderful all around.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Katie · Married on 06/24/2018

Fantastic!

Our experience with Bridgeport Conference Center for our wedding was absolutely phenomenal!! I cannot say enough good things and how pleased we were. They have an incredible and friendly staff; Caroline Adams was especially helpful with coordinating every detail of the reception. So many people from our reception commented on how nice the staff was, how the food was delicious and perfectly cooked, and how beautiful they made our special day! No detail goes unnoticed and they are always touching base and so great at helping brides stay organized! I would highly recommend any bride getting married in the area to book with them!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Monica · Married on 01/04/2015

Andrea Fratto did an excellent job making our event special and memorable.

Sent on 04/01/2015

Brittany · Married on 11/22/2014

The BCC was amazing! Especially Andrea! She went above and beyond for us on our special day. We couldn't have done it without her and her awesome staff. Everything about our reception was perfect, and the ballroom was stunning. I can't tell you how many compliments I received about how exceptional the food was too. I would highly recommend them to anyone! Thanks BCC!!!

Sent on 03/30/2015

Emily · Married on 06/24/2017

Working with Amber at BCC made my wedding planning so easy! She made sure my vision came through without me doing any work the day of the wedding. The food was exceptional! Clover made sure that my groom and I were taken care of the whole night !!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Katlyn · Married on 10/24/2015

Ceremony and reception were decorated beautifully, they went above and beyond on the decorations ( I had extra and they used everything). All of the items they used matched everything we used for decorating. It was absolutely beautiful. Thanks again to Andrea and her team for a fine job.

Sent on 11/22/2015

Mary · Married on 04/25/2015

2.5

This event went very smooth. The wedding planner changed during our planning stages however Andrea stepped in admirably. The food was wonderful and hotel staff went out of their way to accommodate all requests and needs.

Sent on 11/09/2015

4.2
      3.5

Have meetings to show them what you want done with your tables. It was helpful. :)

Sent on 11/21/2015

3.2
      2.0
      3.0

Everything was good minus a few hiccups but those are expected. However, once they received their money they were no longer willing to help. I never received a call or email back after having a complaint after the wedding was over. That left a bad taste in my mouth.

Sent on 11/16/2015