BridgePerspective Reviews

9 | Johnstown, PA

9 Reviews for BridgePerspective

Jenny Bivens · Getting married on 12/08/2020

Awesome couple to work with!

Bobby & Serena were absolutely WONDERFUL to work with. They do amazing work and each video they make is unique and catered to what you are looking for. Definitely would recommend! So happy we decided to use them!

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Brian

Brian Hilderbrand · Married on 02/22/2020

Best of the Best

We out so much time an effort into planning our wedding. Every little detail was thought out and planned over and over again. When we came to decide on videographers we were both clueless because we didn’t have any idea on who to pick. There were so many options. So we went on a referral of a close friend. This turned out to be one of the best decisions of our entire wedding!

BridgePerspective captures every single detail that we put into our special day. They worked with us throughout the day. They were true professionals and we both were so happy with how personable Bobby and Serena were to work with.

When we were sent our wedding sneak peak we were both shocked! The editing was phenomenal. It had seamless transitions, speeds, slow motions, different angles, transitions set to music, aerial photos with drones, etc, etc. IT had EVERYTHING! We loved it and it was only the sneak peak.

When we got our full video this week we were super excited to watch it. After viewing it once, twice and countless more times we just couldn’t get over how Bobby an Serena captured all of the tiny details that we poured our hearts into.

On your wedding day everything moves so fast. From a guy who was opposed to getting a videographer at first I can honestly say I am so happy to have such a phenomenal memory to cherish for the rest of our lives. I would recommend BridgePersective to every single bride and groom with full and utter confidence that you’ll be blown away from you’ll whole experience!

Sent on 03/19/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 09/21/2019

Best Decision!!

Out of all the money we spent for our wedding this was THE best spent money! Bobby and Serena did our videography and we couldn't possibly love it more. They captured all our favorite moments and some we didn't even remember in the blur of the day! They captured our style so well and we had so much fun with them! They are so professional and just really great people to work with. 10/10 we love looking back at our favorite day and we can't wait to work with them again!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Kelci Popovnak · Married on 09/20/2019

The best there is!

My husband and I originally were not going to have a videographer until I finally persuaded him to agree to have one. Not only was it the best decision to have one but it was the BEST decision to go with bridge perspective. We truly cannot even put into words on how amazing our experience was with bobby (serena unfortunately was unable to make it due to work). He is so passionate with what he does and you could tell that during the entire day. We received the highlight the next day and it literally took our breath away. We still are receiving so many compliments over it and every night I find myself going back to watch it. Their work and personality is honestly everything you can hope for in a videographer and I will continue to recommend them to anyone who asks. Thank you for everything you have done for us, we are forever grateful.

Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Brown · Married on 07/12/2019

Best of the best!

Standing ovation, 10/10, 5 stars- Bobby and Serena were the best vendor of our perfect day! They kept in touch with us up until the date, and were so incredibly patient, fun, and professional on the big day. Even further, they had our teaser video ready the morning after and both the teaser and video are PERFECTION. It amazes me how they captured every detail, every small gesture, and every memory. You will not regret going with them!

Sent on 03/19/2020
  • Adreanna

Adreanna · Married on 05/18/2019

Our favorite vendor

Bobby and Serena were one of the best parts of our wedding! They were so excited about our special day, and they were so much fun! The video turned out more amazing than I could have ever imagined. They’re both so creative and passionate about what they do, and it definitely showed in our wedding video!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Beth Spengler · Married on 10/06/2018

Experience that will be valued forever

There are a number of words that can describe Bridge Perspective: AMAZING...TALENTED...CREATIVE, CHARMING...I could go on and on. Not only did Bobby and Serena agree to do our wedding video the week of our wedding without any complaints, they did so with enthusiasm and kindness. They went above and beyond to provide us with the most amazing experience possible. As recent newly weds themselves, they were very relatable and understood the true importance of capturing every shot and every angle. The very next day of the wedding, bobby posted a 3 minute teaser video that made our jaws drop and that we absolutely adore! They made our wedding dreams come true; let them make yours come true as well! If you want a video you can cherish for a lifetime, a laid-back yet personal and professional experience, I recommend BridgePerspective with my whole heart! Thank you both so much...we are eternally grateful! Love, Beth& Luke😍

Sent on 10/27/2019

kala · Married on 09/29/2018

Hire them right now

I don't even know where to begin. Bobby and Serena are like members of our family now. My videographer dropped out last minute and THANK GOD Bobby had an opening! He was our saving grace and I haven't went to any other videographer or photographer since. Seriously. They have done christmas pictures, maternity pictures you name it they have done it for my family or are scheduled to. I have never met a photographer that takes such time and care with me and my family. Being with bobby and serena is like being with your pals who just happen to be the most freaking awesome photographers around. Hands down hire them don't look anywhere else. Idk what you're even waiting for. quit reading. pick your wedding day by what they have available.

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Tennille

Tennille · Married on 04/21/2018

The Best!!!

I had the pleasure of working with this dynamic duo on a out state wedding for me, but local for them. They were amazing at being attentive, being right where I needed them to be I would look to check if they were ready and they were in cue and waiting. That’s a huge accomplishment to have in this industry! The turnaround time, and level of cinematography for our sneak peak floored me! In choosing this company you get more then just a service delivered, you get the peace of knowing the heart, skill, professionalism, and dedication is added to your special day!!!

Sent on 12/21/2019