Bridgehampton Tennis and Surf Club Reviews

23 | Bridgehampton, NY

23 Reviews for Bridgehampton Tennis and Surf Club

Jenn · Married on 06/07/2021

Great Experience Despite COVID

From our first tour of BTSC Stephanie, Chris and the team at the club were nothing but helpful and easy to work with. Planning a wedding during normal times is hard enough but trying to plan a July 2020 wedding during the COVID-19 crisis proved to be extremely stressful and ultimately ended with us having to cancel our event. We could not have survived navigating the situation without Stephanie's calm and thoughtful guidance. She was incredibly sympathetic and supportive and provided us with honest advice every step of the way. Working with her and Chris has been a pleasure and I would highly recommend to any couple!

Sent on 07/11/2020

Hi Jen and Dan,
    Thank you for the wonderful review!!! You guys were a pleasure to work with. Even though your reception was canceled due to COVID, Im wishing you tons of love and happiness on your wedding day this weekend and forever. Maybe next year we can plan a party together to celebrate your 1 year anniversary.
    Congratulations!!!!

Art M. · Married on 02/10/2021

Incredible venue and professional staff

The Team at Bridgehampton, lead by Stephanie, were incredible!! They worked so well in partnership with the caterer (Robbins Wolfe). We received high praise from our guests regarding the beauty of the venue, the professionalism of the staff and the incredible food - the cocktail hour was amazing!! Stephanie also provided great referrals on a photographer (Kylie Mones), Florist (Wildflower Florals) and event planner (Lovely Indeed Events). The day was a blast thanks to Stephanie, Chris, Kylie and Rebecca - an incredible group of professionals who worked seamlessly together to make this a great day for the bride and groom!!

Sent on 03/11/2020

Hi Mr. McCarthy,
    Thank you for the wonderfully warm review. Both Chris and myself had a great time getting to know and working with you and your family. Kylie and Rebecca were wonderful, the night went off without a hitch. What an memorable way to end the 2019 season. Cheers to the bride and groom!!

Jenny G. · Married on 10/11/2020

Beautiful Venue

Bridgehampton Tennis and Surf Club is absolutely amazing and would have been perfect for our Fall 2020 wedding. Covid disrupted our original plan of getting married here on October 11th but Stephanie and the entire team were so helpful and understanding during such uncertain times. I would highly recommend Bridgehampton Tennis and Surf Club to any couple looking for an unforgettable wedding on one of the best beaches in the world.

Sent on 11/01/2020
  • Audrey

Audrey M. · Married on 08/22/2020

Magic Covid Wedding

Stephanie and her team were so helpful!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Hi Madeleine and Frank,
    Our team had a great time working with you. You put together a magical Covid wedding for sure!!! So happy for you guys! Don't be a stranger.

Best Wishes,
    Stephanie and Team

Nesha · Married on 11/01/2019

Stephanie is one of my favorite people to work with in the industry. She has a cool head, a professional manner and just gets things done! I want her on all of my weddings!

Sent on 01/03/2018
  • Kimberly

Kimberly R. · Married on 10/19/2019

Perfect!!!

BTSC helped make our special day “the best wedding ever,” according to most of our guests. It truly was. The physicality of the venue, its aesthetic and epic location created a warm, inviting and intimate space, which was perfect for our 140 guest wedding. The food—again to quote a guest—was the best food they ever had. The cocktail hour was epic beyond proportions! We were able to choose among what seemed like hundreds of food options to truly customize the menu to fit our needs. And, lastly, the staff. They were incredible. The deciding factor for our decision of btsc was the event coordinator, Stephanie. She has a calming and professional vibe throughout the process and she was simply put, just a cool woman to be around

Sent on 12/12/2019

Hi Kim and Dennis,
    You guys are the absolute best! Thank you for such a wonderful review, I shed a TEAR (not kidding)!! I'm so happy to hear you had the most perfect night. It really was. Congratulations again!
    Keep in touch!
    -Stephanie
  • FRANCISKA

Franciska · Married on 08/10/2019

Best Night of our life!

We absolutely loved working with the team at Bridgehampton Tennis and surf club.. Stephanie and Chris went above and beyond making our wedding day magical and unforgettable! We didn't even feel the need to hire a party planner with Stephanie and Chris as they just about knew everything and everyone we needed to connect with and helped us out every step answering all our questions, taking our calls and really making us feel at ease. They knew exactly the feel we wanted and helped us create it in a very personalized way! We wanted an open setting concept, relaxed yet sophisticated aesthetic and we got it! They complimented the menu to fit the look and feel as well. They shared their list of great vendors allowing us to see everything offered in the area and helped direct us to what we where looking for. Stephanie and Chris literally made our wedding the party of the year. Our friends and family are still talking about how beautiful the venue was .. not to mention the great bonfire to top the night off with smores and late night snacks. Ocean view can't be beat! The ceremony and the party were magical.. Food and service was off the chart!

Sent on 12/27/2019

Bridgehampton Tennis and Surf Club's reply:

What a way to end 2019!!! Thank you so much for the best review. We are beyond happy that you, your family and friends had a great time. It for sure one of the best weddings of the year, if not THE weddings of the year. You have a great eye, are you busy 10/11/2020 ;) Congratulations xoxo. Don't be a stranger !!

Allegra · Married on 07/09/2019

Amazing venue

Bridgehampton Tennis & Surf Club made our wedding a pure dream. Amazing team, amazing views, amazing venue.

Sent on 10/02/2019

Hi Allegra and Chris,
    What a dream wedding!!! You guys were so amazing to work with and we couldn't be happier for you. Your dress, the flowers, the food, the music, I can't say enough. I loved the beach pictures the next morning!! What a great idea. Im not shocked as you thought of everything!! Are you for hire :)

Please stay in touch!
    xoxo

Kara · Married on 06/15/2019

Unbelievable all around; Thank you BTSC!

From beginning to end, our experience with BTSC and Robbins Wolfe (exclusive caterer) was nothing less than spectacular. We toured >30 locations in the Hamptons, North Fork, Westchester and NYC and once we found BTSC my fiance asked what took me so long to find it.

What we loved:
    - BTSC's events coordinator Stephanie is unbelievable. She was so responsive, attentive, helpful, organized and also just a nice person to work with. Looking back, that is something I didn't focus on when I was looking for a location, but I think it was the most important throughout the process and on the day of.
    - Breathtaking venue and great views from every angle of the club. The setup was ideal for our size wedding (140 ppl) with space for cocktails, dancing and a formal dinner.
    - The food and service from Robbins Wolfe is hands down the best. Their attention to detail, creative menu and all around hospitality is top-tier and luxurious. Our tasting alone was a unique experience. Every guest said the food was out of this world / still talks about it.
    - The vendors we worked with are BTSC regulars and are all so professional and create beautiful things with ease (Jenny Wildflower Events, Vik M Photography, Matt Murphy Lighting, Party Rental). They all know each other very well and it was so smooth (and we didn't have a wedding planner!)

I highly recommend this venue for anyone looking for a beach wedding in the Hamptons. It is one of the only locations on the water, and I really can't imagine having a better experience anywhere else I looked. Thank you to BTSC for making our day so special.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Dear Kara and Rick,
    Thank you so much for this wonerful review. It means so much to us. We had a wonderful time working on your big day with you. I cannot say enough kind words about my experience with YOU! Your wedding was a blast. the BAND WAS AMAZING! (DEXTER LAKE CLUB BAND). You guys were glowing and everyone could tell how happy you were. Congratulations to you both.

Luke N. · Married on 05/04/2019

Elite Event Staff and Natural Beauty

At first I was struck by BTSC’s natural and simple beauty; the venue’s decor and layout perfectly complements the stunning beach scene it overlooks, without trying to do too much. As beautiful as it is, though, throughout the planning process it became clear that BTSC’s best asset is actually it’s people. Stephanie and Chris provide elite-level customer service. They listened to us and were always solutions-oriented rather than fixating on a particular or familiar method of doing things. Their commitment to customer service and professionalism extended down to all of the staff on the night of the wedding. Needless to say, our wedding was incredible. Overall, 10/10 would recommend BTSC.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Hi Luke and Arianna,
    Thank you so much for the extremely kind review. It means so much to me and my team that you guys enjoyed your wedding as much as I did working with you!!! You guys were glowing all night, it was so nice to see. Have a fantastic time on your next adventure together. Don't forget to come visit!

Molly · Married on 09/08/2018

Bridgehampton Tennis & Surf Club far exceeded our expectations. We were beyond excited to get married at the club and the evening was an absolute dream. We had not 20, not 30, but at least 50 guests (out of 120) tell us our wedding was the best they had ever been to. We owe a lot of that to BTSC. The setting is stunning and service is exceptional.

Stephanie is incredible to work with. She has a creative eye, is extremely professional, and very responsive over email and phone. She was one of my favorite wedding vendors to communicate with, because it was always easy and I knew she would get back to me with the information I needed.

We were thinking about having the wedding at our home in the Hamptons, but were worried about a rain plan. We're so glad we went with BTSC instead of a tented wedding. On the day of our wedding it was a little overcast all day, but it seemed like the ceremony would still be ok on the beach. About 30 minutes before our ceremony, an unexpected rain shower came through. The team had to figure out where to move our ceremony and fully execute it in 30 minutes. They did it beautifully and our guests were still able to experience the ocean from the deck. It continued to drizzle/rain until about 9pm, but guests were still able to stand on the covered portions of the deck, while the party continued inside.

I cannot recommend BTSC enough.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Bridgehampton Tennis and Surf Club's reply:

Molly - I hope you and Ethan are enjoying married life. Our team absolutely adored you guys and were so happy to be part of your big day. Cheers to a wonderful 2019!

Stephanie Z. · Married on 08/11/2018

Spectacular!!!

Having our wedding at the Bridgehampton Tennis and Surf Club was one of the best decisions we’ve made as a couple so far. The team at the venue was absolutely amazing. From the wait staff to the Event Coordinator we couldn’t have been happier. They all guided us through the day and we are so thankful for them.
    We were able to relax and spend precious time with our families before our ceremony. Just knowing the team was working hard and making sure every detail was in place made us enjoy our wedding day even more. Both the Caterer and Event Coordinator helped with last minute decisions that otherwise would have turned us around. Their opinions and knowledge of the venue and weddings overall really put us at ease. We were so glad to have them there to discreetly guide us through our reception when we were in a happy fog; we wouldn’t have known what to do without them there. Their passion for weddings combined with their organization and attention to detail make them worth far more than any dollar amount. We would highly recommend the venue and caterer to any couple planning their wedding; with their help, our wedding was the smoothly-run success we dreamt it could be!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Larissa · Married on 02/02/2018

Loved everything about this venue. I attended 2 weddings at this venue and really loved what I saw. I will be recommending to other brides I know in the area looking for a venue!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Bridgehampton Tennis and Surf Club's reply:

I am so sorry for not replying to your review. I wanted to thank you so much for recommending us to other brides you know looking for a venue. Hope to see you back at the BTSC real soon!

Kjael · Married on 09/16/2017

BTSC is one of the most beautiful places on the planet and it will forever have a very special place in my wife's and my heart. Beyond the venue, the staff is incredibly pleasant, insightful and amazing to work with. The food was spectacular as well. Get married here :)

Sent on 01/10/2018

Rachel · Married on 07/22/2017

We've decorated many wedding venues but few compare to the stunning beach setting and wonderful staff at the Bridgehampton Surf & Tennis! Stephanie and her team are true professionals and an absolute joy to work alongside. They are accommodating, kind and passionate about executing a perfect event. I have recommended this venue to several of my own brides and wish I had known about this venue when planning my own wedding. Once you visit this venue you won't want to look anywhere else.

Sent on 12/08/2017

Claire · Married on 05/13/2017

We had such a fabulous experience working with the Stephanie Ferrara and the BH T & S Team.
    This ocean front location totally captured our "Sagaponack Sexy" vibe and desire to host a comfortably elegant.
    Black Tie and shoes optional.
    Christopher Robbins of Robbins Wolfe Eventures crushed it, the food was amazing and the staff was outstanding.
    Everything exceed out expectations

Sent on 01/10/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/27/2016

The Bridgehampton Tennis and Surf Club was the wedding location of our dreams! It is one of the most beautiful beach settings on the East End! We chose to have our wedding ceremony on the beach which took place during one of the most jaw-dropping sunsets. We happened to really luck out. However, one of the reasons we chose this venue is that in the event of bad weather, the view inside is just a stunning as it is out. Tiffany and Stephanie, the two event coordinators at the venue, could not have been more accommodating and helpful. Both were very responsive to our myriad of questions leading up to the event. The day of the wedding, they were very helpful in making sure things went as smoothly as possible. The inside of the venue is light and bright, a blank canvas for any decor. The main room is so stunning, it doesn't take much in the way of flowers or additional decorations to make it look spectacular. Our guests are still raving about how beautiful our wedding was. It was like a fairy tale come true!

Sent on 09/03/2016

Connor · Married on 06/02/2012

BHTS is one of the most beautiful spots we have ever been. Granted, we got unbelievably lucky with the weather. The morning of our wedding day was rainy and overcast, but by photo time the clouds had blown over. The dramatic backdrop of the sun bursting through the clouds was stunning for our photos. We then lucked out with a full moon that was comparably dramatic being set in the clearing clouds. The flood light shining out onto the ocean added to the effect of the moon making the scene feel enchanted. The french doors that run the entire ocean side wall allow you to enjoy the scene all night long. We had numerous guests who became glued to the scene. My dad was even moved to tears. Sounds cheesy, but it was that beautiful of a night.
    The more controllable variables were just as spectacular as the site itself. Tiffany Kramer, the site manager, is a pleasure to work with. Her top priority is getting you the day you want. She is responsive and accommodating. She is very upfront with all the variables that go along with having a wedding on the beach and communicates effectively to help you plan for all scenarios.
    We had our ceremony at the venue itself. The venue has three amazing options for the ceremony. The first is on the beach. Many people consider this ideal. If weather or tides turn against you, the ceremony is moved to a deck that overlooks the beach, ocean, and sea grass along the dune. Personally, I think the deck is the most beautiful spot because the elevated position gives you a better view. This was our option. The third option is for rainy days and is inside the dining room, which overlooks the ocean and a portion of the beach. All three options are stunning. Renting the venue for the ceremony costs $1000. You would be hard pressed to find somewhere in Eastern Long Island that beautiful for that price. Especially with the versatility that BHTS can offer.

Sent on 06/04/2012

Caren · Married on 06/25/2011

The BTSC was a fantastic place to get married. It's one of the few places where you can actually get married on the beach. The club itself was perfect for the reception because it's all white and very simple so it was like a blank slate for us, which we loved. The people that we worked with before and during the event were so helpful and accommodating. It was a pleasure working with them.

Sent on 07/12/2011
  • Z

Zoe M. · Married on 10/05/2019

Btsc was amazing!

We had the most amazing experience working with the team at BTSC and their catering partners at Robins-Wolfe. They were extremely professional and responsive. Any question we had was answered promptly making working with them all so easy. Leading up to our wedding day they created our timelines and amended anything that we wanted tweaked. On our wedding day they were all simply amazing.

Aside from the team there which I would call world-class, the space itself is fantastic. Our ceremony was on the beach at sunset and then we were able to do an inside-outside cocktail hour. The building at BTSC has huge windows so the sunset was seen to the right and the ocean was seen straight ahead. It was so beautiful.

I cannot recommend the location, space and team enough! We are so thankful to them all for making our wedding amazing.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Dear Zoe and Teddy,

Thank you so much for this lovely review! It was absolutely wonderful working with you guys on your big day. Listening to all the amazing speeches from your family, it was so clear just how special you both are. From your stunning wedding gown to all of your unique, personal touches, this day was truly one-of-a-kind. And it was so much fun hosting such incredible guests. So happy this day was such a success! We wish you all the best 
  • Donna

Donna C. · Married on 09/07/2019

An amazing experience!

We had an amazing experience! The staff was lovely and very professional , the food delicious and the view breathtaking! I couldn't be happier. I have only one regret, my daughter did not want the bonfire - that was a mistake. Have a bonfire!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Bridgehampton Tennis and Surf Club's reply:

Thank you for your kind review. Hopefully your daughter throws another party with us and she has a bonfire. Still, such a fun wedding!

Alexa · Married on 11/17/2018

Bridgehampton tennis and surf club

This venue made all of our dreams come true! It was EXACTLY what we were looking for and I am so happy we found it. Stephanie is a true star and so helpful through the whole process.

Sent on 12/04/2019

Bridgehampton Tennis and Surf Club's reply:

You're so sweet! Thank you Alexa. You and Ian were a dream to work with! Im still talking about how wonderful you guys were, and how beautiful your chuppah, dress and flowers were.

Don't be a stranger!