Bridgee Bees Floral Creations LLC Reviews

Bridgee Bees Floral Creations LLC  5
  • Suzanne

Suzanne Llull · Married on 07/06/2019

Wedding Flowers

We can’t recommend Bridgee Bee’s enough! She was so helpful in giving me ideas on bouquets and centerpiece arrangements and always suggested the cheapest possible way to achieve our “vision”. She even went to the venue and setup our centerpieces, in addition to delivering the bouquets to my house and the boutonnières to the men at another location. Such a pleasure to work with and she made booking a florist the least stressful part of our wedding planning! We paid just over $1000 for bride’s bouquet, 9 bridesmaid bouquets, 3 corsages, 12 boutonnières and 20 centerpieces. I’m still getting compliments on our flowers! Highly recommend!!!

Bridgee Bees Floral Creations LLC  6
    Bridgee Bees Floral Creations LLC  7
    Bridgee Bees Floral Creations LLC  8
    Sent on 08/30/2019
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 02/09/2019

Wedding 1.12.19

I still cannot get over how beautiful my flowers were on the day of my wedding. I am still getting compliments about our table arrangements and bouquets. Bridget was so accommodating throughout the whole process. She was always available to answer questions and brought extra creativity to make my reception area look great.

Bridgee Bees Floral Creations LLC  9
    Bridgee Bees Floral Creations LLC  10
    Bridgee Bees Floral Creations LLC  11
    Bridgee Bees Floral Creations LLC  12
    Sent on 02/22/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful flowers for a reasonable price!

My wedding planners suggested Bridget as our florist, and I'm so glad they suggested her! She went above and beyond for our wedding, and any interaction I had with her was very professional. When we originally met with her, I showed her some inspiration photos and she was able to come up with every flower detail in a few hours just from a few photos. My fiance and I needed to change our ceremony from outside to inside due to rain, and Bridget was willing to get to the venue early to make sure the ceremony was beautiful the day off. My bouquet and centerpieces were beautiful, and exactly what I asked for! Her prices were very reasonable as well!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Gabrielle · Married on 08/03/2018

Best florist experience I’ve ever had! My husband and I reached out to 3 other florists before a friend of ours recommended Bridgee Bees. The other florists were either unprofessional and rude or they kept rescheduling our appointment. Bridgee Bees was a breath of fresh air! So pleasant and accommodating on the phone! Our wedding flowers exceeded our expectationswith their large flower sizes and vibrant colors. This florist was very reasonable with pricing and delivery fees. Could not have had a better experience! Thank you for contributing toward our dream wedding!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Nick · Married on 06/04/2017

Weddings are frustrating enough! Bridget works with you regarding pricing and I couldn't imagine doing business with someone else! Contact her, you'll be glad you did.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Allison · Married on 01/09/2016

Blown away.

I can not say enough good things about Bridgee Bees. I can be hard to please but Bridget surpassed my expectations. My jaw actually dropped when I saw my bridal bouquet. My centerpieces were exactly how I imagined they would turn out. She is so easy to work with and made the whole experience a breeze. I would use her over and over again.

Bridgee Bees Floral Creations LLC  13
    Bridgee Bees Floral Creations LLC  14
    Bridgee Bees Floral Creations LLC  15
    Bridgee Bees Floral Creations LLC  16
    Sent on 08/30/2019

Lindsay · Married on 03/14/2015

Enjoyed working with Bridget very much! Beautifully creative arrangements that I received so many compliments on. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/13/2015