BridesMaid Beautiful LLC Reviews

BridesMaid Beautiful LLC 2
  • Nicole

Nicole Baker · Married on 06/08/2019

Incredibly happy

My bridal party and I had both hair and make up services and we were all extremely pleased! They made me feel beautiful for one of the most important days of my life!

Sent on 06/28/2019
    BridesMaid Beautiful LLC 3
    BridesMaid Beautiful LLC 4

danielle · Married on 07/22/2017

I stumbled upon bridesmaid beautiful on a google search and thank god I did! Chrissy and Julia (as well as all the girls at the salon) are absolutely incredible! They make you feel so much like family. My mother loved the girls and ended up getting her hair highlighted there a few times before the wedding. These girls came from Macomb to my hotel out by my venue July 22 2017 and did all 6 of my bridesmaids along with my grandmother and both mothers hair and everyone looked phenomenal. They do amazing work! Not only did they just do our hair and makeup but all my bridesmaids were laughing and having a great time with the staff. Thank you so much for making my day so perfect girls! We love you!

Sent on 08/09/2017

megan · Married on 06/24/2017

Olivia is incredibly talented and I couldn't have asked for a better stylist to take care of not only me, but my bridesmaids, mom, and grandma. We had Olivia and two other stylists come over to the house to help us get ready in the morning and they were so accommodating. My makeup was all waterproof and stayed on the entire day. They also throw in a lipstick/ gloss after they've completed your makeup. They all did such a wonderful job and I couldn't be more pleased. I HIGHLY recommend BridesMaid Beautiful!!! Thank you so much Olivia & Staff!

Sent on 06/27/2017
  • F

Susie · Married on 04/22/2017

Julie was my stylist for my wedding day and I could not have asked for anyone more perfect! During my trial she was amazing, listened to what I wanted and how I wanted to look on my wedding day and gave me exactly that. She was great about trying a couple of different hairstyles on me so I could really decide between them. On my wedding day her and the team were on time, professional and fun! They did a beautiful job on both hair and makeup for myself and my bridesmaids, everyone looked absolutely gorgeous in the photos and everything was exactly what I envisioned!!! Thank you so much to you ladies for making this bride so so happy!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Kara · Married on 02/18/2017

She was amazing!!!! We only needed one girl for our small wedding party but it was a short about of time and she made us all look amazing!!!! I have sensitive skin and was a little nervous about airbrush make up but it was completely fine and I looked so beautiful I couldn't even believe it! Everything makeup and eyelashes even lasted until the next morning so going to breakfast with some of our guests was easy. She was so sweet the whole morning with us too. I couldn't have asked for anything more! She was amazing. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 04/23/2017

Hayley · Married on 12/17/2016

Very professional. Our makeup lasted all night and my hair held curls better than ever. Everyone was very helpful and explained what they were doing as they did it. I would highly recommend to anyone that would like in home service.

Sent on 02/15/2017
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 12/10/2016

I hired the BridesMaid Beautiful team to style myself and my bridesmaids for my wedding and they did a fantastic job!

I had a tight wedding day schedule and a large bridal party (9 girls, plus the flower girl), so I was really worried about running over on time. I expressed my concern to Olivia and she assured me that her team would be prepared. She was right! The four stylists (Olivia, Briana, Chrissy and Julie), arrived right on time and immediately started making us look pretty. They moved quickly, but they made sure to give every girl a unique look. They were friendly, patient and fun to be around on the morning of my wedding.

Avoiding a salon and having the BridesMaid Beautiful team come to us was one of the smartest wedding decisions I made. Because the morning was stress-free, I was able to relax and focus on enjoying my big day with my bridesmaids. I highly recommend hiring the BridesMaid Beautiful team for your big day!

Sent on 01/31/2017

BridesMaid Beautiful LLC's reply:

Thank you Julie!!! You and your girls were wonderful to work with! Thank you for taking the time to write us such a great review, we really appreciate it!

Katie · Married on 10/08/2016

I am so glad that I chose Bridesmaid Beautiful to do my make up and all of my bridesmaids as well! Kaitlyn and Lisa came to my mom's house and were punctual, friendly, and did an amazing job on everyone! They even went above and beyond to help one of my bridesmaids who had scars on her arms from a recent medical treatment. I am so grateful that they both were a part of my special day and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Katie!
    Thank you for taking the time to write us such a great review! We loved working with you on your big day!!

Tammy · Married on 08/14/2015

We hired BridesMaid Beautiful to do hair and makeup and they were amazing. Very very quick and my hair and makeup looked phenomenal and lasted all day which was amazing as it was super humid and hot. Cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 08/17/2015

BridesMaid Beautiful LLC's reply:

Thank you Tammy! You and your girls were amazing to work with. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review!

Jacklyn · Married on 05/30/2015

I loved my makeup and hair done by Tristen - both turned out beautiful! All of my bridesmaids, my mother, and my mother in law also looked beautiful and had nothing but good things to say about the ladies at Bridesmaid Beautiful! These girls know what they are doing!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Julie, Sarah, and Katie did a great job doing the hair and make up of the bride, the bridal party of six, and the mothers of the bride and groom the day of my daughter's wedding. They were on time and friendly, skillful, professional, and efficient. Everyone looked beautiful and felt beautiful! We got lots of compliments from the guests and the hair and make up lasted all night. We are so happy that we used their services!

Sent on 10/21/2014

BridesMaid Beautiful LLC's reply:

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you also!!
  • Stefanie

Stefanie · Married on 08/29/2014

BridesMaid Beautiful made it so easy for me and my girls to have an amazing relaxing day drinking champagne. After working with a previous artist, whom I cancelled my contract with due to lack of responsiveness, I couldn't have been happier with the service I received with BridesMaid Beautiful. With 9 girls plus a bride, they did it with such efficiency and everyone looked great! I will be going to Chrissy anytime that I need my makeup professionally done and will recommend theml to everyone I know who's looking. Thank you so much ladies for making my wedding day memorable.

Sent on 09/06/2014

Olivia did a fantastic job with my wedding day hair! I had my hair done at 8 AM, and at 1 AM, it was still holding strong, without putting any extra hairspray or pins in! I got compliments all day long, and I was so happy with it. My makeup was fantastic and stayed all night. I don’t usually wear any makeup at all, and she made it look natural and beautiful, and even accounted for the fact that I would be wearing glasses during the day. When one of my bridesmaids had to cancel her makeup appointment at the last minute, they had no problem with it, and didn’t try to make me still pay for it, and they even allowed the other girls to do their makeup at the salon to help save us some time for getting ready at the ceremony site. We ran ahead of schedule, and I was able to take more pictures before the ceremony because of it.

Sent on 08/19/2014

Meredith · Married on 09/21/2013

One of the best decisions that I made was to hire Bridesmaid Beautiful for my daughter's wedding. Chrissy and her team arrived early at the hotel and did a fantastic job on all of the 8 bridesmaids as well as the bride. The girls all had lovely updos and many got their makeup done as well. They all looked gorgeous, especially the bride! Everything was so relaxed and fun. Thank you, Bridesmaid Beautiful!

Sent on 11/26/2013

Mandy · Married on 09/13/2013

Bridesmaid beautiful did an absolute wonderful job with my bridesmaids and I. I got to go in for a trial and meet the stylist doing my hair for the big day, Krissy. She understood exactly the look I was going for without much explanation and did an excellent job. They traveled out to my wedding and accommodated everyone from my bridesmaids to my flower girls to my mom and aunts. They provided beautiful hair styles, elegant makeup and even false eyelashes and completed everyone in an appropriate amount of time. Krissy and we staff were very friendly and made everyone feel and look gorgeous! Thank you ladies for making us all look great!

Sent on 10/12/2013

Jessica · Married on 07/13/2013

These girls did hair and makeup for my whole wedding party and everyone looked beautiful. Can't say enough good things!

Sent on 08/07/2013

Tracy · Married on 10/21/2012

Julie and Olivia, made me look like I was ready for the runway!!!! They were amazing!!!!!!!!!!! My hair was amazing, my makeup was too, wish I had them over everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/31/2012

Jackie · Married on 07/28/2012

Stephanie was our make up artist. She did an amazing job. Myself and all of my bridesmaids looked absolutely stunning. The airbrush make up looked great and lasted all night, even through all the dancing :) It was also great to have her come to us right where we were getting ready. Couldn't have been happier, thank you!

Sent on 08/14/2012

Jennifer · Married on 10/01/2011

This may have been my favorite part of my day besides the wedding itself! Kristi brought 2 girls with her to do our hair and makeup. Kristi was fabulous and all of us had so much fun working with the girls. All of my wedding party said that if they ever need makeup and hair services that they would use BridesMaid Beautiful! I highly recommend this company!!

Sent on 10/18/2011

Jack · Married on 08/20/2011

BridesMaid Beautiful is amazing!!! Olivia did the hair and make-up for my wife on our wedding day and she couldn't have been happier, which meant I couldn't have been happier. My wife looked more beautiful than I could have ever even imagined, which is hard to do, and she was 100% stress free, which isn't always her strong point. Thank you so much to BridesMaid Beautiful. I would highly recommend them to any bride!!

Sent on 09/14/2011

Katie · Married on 08/13/2011

Julie and Julia were phenomenal. They were so nice, creative, diligent and remained on time. They even arrived to the venue early! I would be confident in recommending them to anyone in need of hair and make up services. The price is right and their services are top of the line.

Thank you, so much!!!

Sent on 08/15/2011

Janet · Married on 08/13/2011

They were amazing!!! They showed up right on time. Got everyone's hair done just they way they asked for it. It was very relaxed, no one was rushing, they planned it great and even gave us a little time to spare. And after everyone got their hair done they went to look in the mirror and if they weren't 100% happy with it all the ladies were more than willing to fix anything. Also, make-up was amazing and everyone loved how they looked! I love them and highly recommend them, and they have great prices too!!!!

Sent on 08/30/2011

S · Married on 08/06/2011

Olivia was great to work with. She was very responsive leading up to the wedding, was fun to work with, and did a fantastic job. The bridesmaids and mothers were happy too. I received many many compliments on my hair and makeup!

Sent on 08/21/2011

Lauren · Married on 07/23/2011

Olivia was very responsive and even accommodated me when I emailed a few days before a trip home to schedule a last minute make up trial. On the big day Chrissy and her assistant arrived at my mom's house right on time to set up and begin doing my make up and my bridesmaids (it was my gift to them). Chrissy totally understood my desire for a natural look on my wedding day and I couldn't have been happier with the results. My bridesmaids were also very pleased! The airbrush foundation was awesome, even though it was hot and humid my makeup continued to look great up until the end of the night!

Sent on 08/12/2011

Lisa · Married on 06/25/2011

Chrissy did an awesome job on my hair and make-up! I received a ton on compliments the day of our wedding and was extremely pleased with Bridesmaid Beautiful. The fact that they travel to you is really convenient and Chrissy has a positive attitude that is contagious.

Sent on 06/27/2011