Brides N'Belles Reviews

54 | Reedsburg, WI

54 Reviews for Brides N'Belles

1 User photo

I felt the staff listens to what you say and takes it into consideration. I had some concerns about how low cut it was and the alterations department came out and helped with making it more modest for me. The staff was very flexible with what I liked and didn't like along with listening to what my mom and matron of honor was saying.

Sent on 02/01/2015

Kristen · Married on 01/12/2015

My bridal consultant, Melissa, was amazing! When I first got to brides n belles, I had an idea of what kind of wedding dress I was looking for but wasn't sure I would find it. She brought me a few options, which I loved, but the one dress she picked me for me was exactly what I was looking for. She nailed it! And the accessories to go with the dress, are perfect! It was the first and only bridal store I went to. And I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 01/21/2015

My experience with Brides N' Belles, specifically with the help of Rhiannon, was an absolute dream. Like most brides, shopping for a wedding dress is an equally exciting and terrifying experience. There are so many dresses and so many styles, that it is easy to become overwhelmed. However, from the moment I meet Rhiannon, I was put at ease. She was professional, helpful, friendly and had a fantastic eye for what style of dress I was looking for--and what would look good on me. Every dress she selected was spot-on. So much so that in the end, I was torn between two beautiful dresses. With her help, my family members help, and even the shop owner, I chose the perfect dress for my wedding day.

I had shopped for a wedding dress at one other place before coming to Brides N' Belles, and looking back, I'm happy I did. Not because the other place was superior in any way, but because it shone a brighter light on how professional, affordable, and more friendly the store and staff were at Brides N' Belles. I would highly recommend this vendor (and Rhiannon!) to any bride-to-be.

Sent on 01/14/2015

Samantha · Married on 11/08/2014

The staff member that helped me was truly amazing! She did a great job!! So glad I found my dress there. Beautiful place and everyone is friendly!

Sent on 12/22/2014

Liz · Married on 10/18/2014

Brides N' Belles was the most wonderful experience! I wanted to buy my dress locally, as I bought all my formal prom dresses from Brenda at Brides N' Belles. From the minute we walked into the store, I felt welcome, special, and taken care of. The process was so much fun, and Melissa really listened to what I wanted and pulled dresses accordingly. I ended up with a dress very different than my original vision, but it was absolutely perfect! Thanks Brenda, Melissa, and the rest of the team at Brides N' Belles for making me feel so very beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 12/14/2014

Jamie · Married on 10/18/2014

I knew from the start that I wanted to get my wedding dress from Brides 'N Belles. I've had previous experience there getting a bridesmaid dress for my sister's wedding. They were so wonderful then and had made my sister's wedding dress shopping fabulous. When it was my turn to search for the perfect wedding dress they were so helpful and listened to everything that I said. They made me feel special and not like I was "just another bride." I definitely recommend Brides 'N Belles

Sent on 12/17/2014

Got my wedding dress, veil and bridesmaids dresses from Brides n Belles and couldn't have been happier with their services. Top notch and worth the drive from Madison.

Sent on 12/21/2014

Tricia · Married on 08/02/2014

Brides N Belles was only the second shop that I went to in search of my perfect dress. I didn't ened to look any further! I found my dream gown quickly, with their large selection of gorgeous designer dresses. The gown didn't take long to arrive after I ordered it, so I had plenty of time to get my 3 alterations in before the wedding day. Every time I went to Brides N Belles, I was greeted with a friendly smile from courteous employees. And don't even get me started on Brenda (the owner)- what an AMAZING woman! She is so incredibly nice, and when I wasn't sure about an embellishment on my dress, she helped me turn it into the look I was searching for. I really can't say enough good things about this shop- hands down the best bridal shop! I highly recommend Brides N Belles.

Sent on 05/27/2015

Anna · Married on 02/10/2013

Brides N Belles provided wonderful customer service along with beautiful dress options. I couldn't have found a more unique and beautiful gown. I love Brenda the owner and appreciated her efficiency and experience!

Sent on 02/27/2013

Great service. Made sure the dress was perfectly fitted and kept great communication with me during the entire process.

Sent on 01/10/2013

Julia · Married on 05/27/2006

They have a great selection of wedding gowns! A great choice of jewelry and shoes! Friendly and helpful staff.

Sent on 07/07/2008

Amy · Married on 09/12/2015

Brides and Belles owner and staff are wonderful to work with! My consultant pulled dresses that I thought I would like and ones I wasn't so sure about, and I ended up loving them. I couldn't imagine using anyone other than Brides and Belles for my special day!

Sent on 12/20/2014

Kristin · Married on 08/08/2015

My experience with Brides and Belles was really great! They listened to what I wanted and pulled beautiful dresses for me. We looked at other bridal shops but ended up coming back to brides and belles because of the wonderful selection and value.

Sent on 12/27/2014

Kelli · Married on 06/18/2015

I planned on going to Chicago to get the "dress of my dreams" but thought I would spend a day around my hometown of Madison shopping for other dresses...just in case. Brides N'Belles was the first shop I went to and I fell in love with my dress IMMEDIATELY. It was perfect and just what I wanted for our beach wedding. It was affordable yet elegant. Brenda (the owner) and her staff were amazing! They worked so hard to make sure the dress was just how I wanted it and everything was done quickly.

Thanks!

Sent on 06/25/2015

Melissa was wonderful and right on! She listened to what I liked and didn't like and came up with the most beautiful wedding dress! She made it very easy and stress free! The store in beyond clean with an amazing selection in dresses and accessories.

Sent on 12/27/2014

Elisabeth · Married on 09/10/2011

Very helpful and understood what I was looking for.

Sent on 10/14/2011

The shop floor & dressing rooms were very nice. Staff was friendly and accommodating.

Sent on 02/20/2015

3.5

My mother, maid of honor and I had a great time, didn't know we needed a reservation thank goodness someone cancelled and we were able to get in "complete luck". I also said yes to the DRESS while crying cause my mother started.

Sent on 02/23/2015

Brianna · Married on 09/30/2016

Thank you so much, Brenda, for everything you did not only for me but my bridesmaids, as well. I've had the honor of working with Brenda in high school for prom dresses and then for my wedding these past few months. Brides N' Belles has always gone above and beyond to accommodate me and I can't recommend their shop enough! Thank you!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Ashlee · Married on 07/30/2016

Melissa was who I worked with mostly and she was splendid! She made me feel like a valued person and she listened to my concerns and requests to a T !

Sent on 03/09/2016

Alisa · Married on 10/11/2014

Rhiannon at Brides and Belles was wonderful! She found a dress I wanted and was able to order it for me. I found the perfect wedding dress, and reasonably priced.

Sent on 12/15/2014

The ladies at Brides N' Belles were very flexible with me when I walked in without an appointment, looking for a wedding dress. I knew what I wanted but was unsure if I was going to find it based on a previous shopping experience at a different vendor. The ladies at Brides N' Belles really listened to me and spent time with me and were very open and patient with all of my thoughts and opinions. They helped me find the dress I was looking for! I would recommend them without an ounce of hesitation!

Sent on 01/13/2015

Kind staff and a lot of dresses to choose from.

Sent on 12/15/2014

Holly · Married on 12/29/2014

The customer service that was provided was wonderful! The consultant did a wonderful job understanding my wants when they were hard for me to describe! She took my feedback on dresses to help me find the perfect gown!

Sent on 12/29/2014

3.0

They have a great selection of dresses, but all the ones out on the floor we on sale and not orderable. She had to bring dresses up for me to try on that she thought I would like based on pictures I showed. It would've been nice to actually see the selection of regular price dresses that you could order.

Sent on 01/19/2015