Brides N'Belles Reviews

1 User photo

• Rachel

Rachel Roberts · Married on 07/25/2020

Wonderful Experience

I had a GREAT time dress shopping here! As a plus size bride, there is an extra added stress that comes with dress shopping. They had SO many plus size samples to try and I found 'the one!' I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Brides N'Belles's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel! you're such a beautiful person inside and out! We LOVED helping you find your PERFECT gown! xoxo
  • Bethany

Bethany · Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful, fun, & professional

Alterations, tux, dress, and accessories were all AMAZING there! I had quite a bit of alterations done to my dress, but the staff were amazing and did everything that I asked! They kept me confident the entire time that I was going to look amazing in my dress and I did! They kept an upbeat, fun, environment the whole time while answering my 10,000 questions. All very professional, nice, and super helpful! The guys tuxes looked great and they made it all so easy!! They did great measurements as out of the 8 guys, only one guy needed a bigger pair or pants (because he’s a weight lifter and got bigger quads) but they one day shipped the pants and got them in plenty of time and kept me worry free! HIGHLY recommend them for all your needs! Have GREAT selection of mom dresses too! Mother in law got a dress there and looked amazing!!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Bonnie · Married on 04/25/2018

They are all great love ShiAnne thinks all comes easy to her as she is a new bride herself . They will help you with all your bridal party moms and grooms even get the best treatment

Sent on 02/10/2018
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 07/22/2017

Very friendly, professional and helpful. Beautiful shop. Huge selection of dresses to choose from. Melissa was amazing for both myself and my wedding party to work with. Can't wait to see my dress with the customizing done!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Tracy · Married on 05/13/2017

Melissa at Brides n Belles was wonderful. The service was amazing, the dresses are beautiful. If youre getting married you have to go there for the best bridal experience ever! 5 stars all the way.

Sent on 03/11/2016
  • User6196253 · 2+ years ago

Fantastic to work with. Really listened to know what I was looking for!

Sent on 03/10/2016

Cari · Married on 10/22/2016

Melissa was so nice and made me feel very comfortable. Knew exactly what to pick and have me try on.

Sent on 03/21/2016

Angela · Married on 09/24/2016

Brides N' Belles is a beautiful boutique with an enormous selection of dresses from all the popular designers. The service is fantastic and Melissa is an absolute gem to work with, helping me find my wedding dress, as well as my bridesmaids' dresses! My dress came in a month prior to the expected date and when I tried it on, had my first "bridal moment" and Melissa could not have been more sweet and encouraging, she truly wants you to feel beautiful on your wedding day and I know she will see to it that everything is perfect ;-) I grew up not too far from Reedsburg, but live in the Chicago area now and Brides N' Belles is definitely worth traveling for!

Sent on 03/14/2016

Awesome experience. I went with my mom, sister, and soon-to-be in-laws. Melissa was so helpful. She gave us plenty of privacy to discuss things without feeling pressured to buy anything. This was my first and only dress shopping experience. That says a lot about the quality of their employees and their merchandise!

Sent on 02/26/2015

Kaeli · Married on 10/24/2015

Melissa was very wonderful in providing service! She was attentive and personal!!

Sent on 12/26/2014

Heather · Married on 09/19/2015

Top notch service. The staff is super courteous and helpful and made the day seem effortless and fun.

Sent on 02/23/2015

I was very pleased with how patient and professional the staff was when I was buying my wedding dress.

Sent on 12/13/2014

Krista · Married on 08/22/2015

Melissa was awesome to work with when I was trying on wedding dresses. She made me feel extremely comfortable and made the experience special! I was able to tell her exactly what I wanted and she provided me with tons of options. She was awesome!!

Sent on 01/22/2015

Courtney · Married on 08/08/2015

Found my unique vintage style dress here!

Sent on 01/09/2015

I loved the variety of dreesss they had available.

Sent on 12/13/2014

Tiffany · Married on 07/25/2015

Rhiannon helped me find a bridal gown and really knew what I was looking for. She made me feel very comfortable and gave great suggestions for my big day.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Tyi · Married on 07/25/2015

Excellent! Very happy with my dress!

Sent on 02/26/2015

The service was great. The woman that worked with us was very attentive and stayed within my budget AND helped to find dresses that were similar yet varied a bit to what I wanted. The owner even came and talked with us to check in on how things were going.

Sent on 12/28/2014

I would highly recommend Brides n Belles. They were very helpful in finding me the perfect dress and they have a great selection of dresses. They were willing to take as much time as I needed when making a decision and were never pushy.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Awesome place. They knew exactly how to pick the perfect dresses. I even fell in love with a dress I never would have thought of trying on.

Sent on 12/15/2014

Hana · Married on 05/23/2015

The Brides and Belles staff were nothing but accommodating with my wedding dress shopping and bridesmaid dress shopping. Lindsey, Charlie and Brenda were all EXCELLENT. During my wedding dress shopping, I was shocked at how many dresses they brought for me to try on. Lindsey took the pictures and ideas I gave her and completely read my mind. She found me my dream dress. For my bridesmaids, Charlie was very patient, as we had a bridal party of 7, who were all looking for different dresses within the Alfred Angelo line. She was extremely patient and calm with the large group. Overall, my experience with Brides and Belles has been nothing but enjoyable. I would highly recommend Brides and Belles to future brides and bridal parties.

Sent on 12/15/2014

Louise · Married on 05/09/2015

Keep Up The Great Work You Are All Very Helpful and Fun To Work With, Comfortabally..

Sent on 02/28/2015

Brides and Belles was the first place I went to try my wedding dresses on. Being from out of the country and having no family here it was a hard task for me to pick a dress without my mom being here. But I had wonderful friends that made sure I felt loved and made the whole experience so much fun... But we couldnt have done without the help of Brenda and all their staff in the store. We had a memorable experience during the entire process from the first appointment, to every fitting, to the preservation of the dress. They made me feel beautiful, confident, and loved. I wouldn't change anything about our experience, and I will be always so grateful that they made me feel so gorgeous on the best day of my life. Thank you so much.

Livia

Sent on 06/16/2015

Jamie · Married on 04/11/2015

Very happy with the service. I picked a dress that the girl picked out and one that I never thought I would even try on.

Sent on 02/28/2015

Lisa · Married on 02/28/2015

This was the first place I went to look at dresses and found one I absolutely loved! All of the staff were very friendly and helpful! I would recommend this place to anyone looking for their dream wedding dress!

Sent on 12/16/2014