Brides N Blooms Wholesale and Designs Reviews

Brides N Blooms Wholesale and Designs 3
Brides N Blooms Wholesale and Designs 4
Brides N Blooms Wholesale and Designs 5

Jackie · Married on 06/22/2019

To Die For Flower Arrangements!

I can’t say enough about our flowers, they were absolutely stunning!! We had a destination beach wedding in Treasure Island. Ellen and her team matched our beach theme beautifully. Our bouquets were gorgeous and the bouts for the guys matched their beach wedding outfits perfectly. Ellen suggested our ring bearer wear a lollipop bout. At first I was hesitant but went along with it. I’m glad I did because it looked so cute on him and he loved it! The corsages for our mothers and grandmother were tastefully done as well. And our sweetheart table arrangement..oh my gosh, it was gorgeous!! All of the flowers were so vibrant and look fantastic in our videos and pictures. I’m so happy I opted for real flower arrangements instead of the fake bouquets I was originally looking at. Thank you so much Ellen! You are such a sweet lady and I’m so glad you were part of our beach wedding dream team.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Thank you Jackie!
    We loved your flower choices as much as we enjoyed working on your wedding flower designs. It was a pleasure working with you and we wish you all the best!
    Ellen & Dorelle
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/01/2019

My flowers were exactly what I was looking for

They did such a wonderful job bringing my vision to life and working with me on the budget. They helped me fill out my tropical theme wedding with the perfect amount of greenery, my bouquet was one of my favorite parts of the whole thing! They were wonderful, affordable, and very helpful. Highly recommend.

Brides N Blooms Wholesale and Designs 6
    Brides N Blooms Wholesale and Designs 7
    Brides N Blooms Wholesale and Designs 8
    Sent on 06/26/2019

Brides N Blooms Wholesale and Designs's reply:

Thank you Ashley! We very much loved creating your wedding flowers. It was a pleasure working with you!
  • Amelia

Amelia sweet · Married on 03/09/2019

Dorelle is truly a blessing and the flowers were better than I could've imagined.

Dorelle is truly a blessing. She knew exactly what I was looking for and had it all for the right price. I was a little nervous about ordering wholesale and doing all the arrangments myself but Dorelle did more than just hold my hand throughout the whole process! She was always available when I need her, courteous on the phone and emails, professional and made me feel like she really cared. She even gave me a few extra tips free of charge. We were truly blown away, she was an absolute pleasure to work with. Thanks so very much Dorelle!

Brides N Blooms Wholesale and Designs 9
    Brides N Blooms Wholesale and Designs 10
    Sent on 03/16/2019

Brides N Blooms Wholesale and Designs's reply:

It was my pleasure to help! We love helping our wholesale/diy clients make their floral dreams come true!
  • Kailey

Kailey M · Married on 02/23/2019

Fantastic!

Ellen & Dorelle are the best of the best. The made my husband and I feel knowledgeable about our choices and confident with our arrangements early in the planning process so we could focus on the other countless details. Everything was set up as requested and at appropriate times. My guests wouldn't stop complimenting my bouquet and even 3-weeks post-wedding I've managed to keep it alive in a vase! Stunning work - highly recommend.

Brides N Blooms Wholesale and Designs 11
    Brides N Blooms Wholesale and Designs 12
    Brides N Blooms Wholesale and Designs 13
    Sent on 03/16/2019

Brides N Blooms Wholesale and Designs's reply:

We absolutely loved doing all of your wedding flowers. It was a very special event and we thank you for allowing us to be a part of it!

Jamie Allbritton · Married on 11/17/2018

Brides N Blooms

Ellen was helpful from the day I reached out to the day of! She worked with me to customize our bouquets, boutonnières, Center pieces and more to perfectly reflect my vision as well as our budget. I couldn’t have been happier with the outcome!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Brides N Blooms Wholesale and Designs's reply:

Thank you Jamie for the lovely words. We enjoyed working together with you and being a part of your beautiful day!

Pavielle · Married on 03/23/2018

Beautiful and stunning arrangements and flowers. This company makes dreams come true ♡

Sent on 04/10/2018

Brides N Blooms Wholesale and Designs's reply:

Thank-you so much Pavielle! We loved working on your wedding...enchanted gardens are so dreamy.

laura · Married on 01/05/2018

Couldn't be happier with Ellen at Brides N Blooms! She is so good at picking out different flower combinations, colors and textures! Everything looked just fantastic! Would not hesitate to use them again!

Sent on 10/26/2017
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 12/09/2017

Brides N Blooms completely exceeded my expectations!! We worked with Dorelle entirely through email to share our budget, vision for our wedding, and what exactly we wanted for the day of. Dorelle was very accommodating in our requests and she was amazing to work with. I was blown away on the day of the wedding when I saw our floral arrangements - they were even better than I could have imagined and better than the design inspiration I had shared with her throughout the planning process, AND within our budget! Thank you SO much Dorelle and Brides N Blooms for capturing our vision and making it perfect for our wedding day!!!

Brides N Blooms Wholesale and Designs 14
    Brides N Blooms Wholesale and Designs 15
    Brides N Blooms Wholesale and Designs 16
    Sent on 01/14/2018

Brides N Blooms Wholesale and Designs's reply:

Thank-you so much, Jessica! What a lovely review! We are so happy that we were able to bring your vision to light! You were wonderful to work with...you made our job easy!
    All our best for a long and happy marriage!
    Dorelle & Ellen

Amber · Married on 09/16/2017

I agree with the other reviews I see here- Brides n Blooms truly made me feel special through the entire process. Dorelle is an angel and truly pulled everything together for me with really just a basic idea of what I wanted and colors. She listened to me and answered every single email I sent her quickly and even kept a great sense of humor through all dozens of questions I had. The wow factor came after Hurricane Irma came through because somehow with ports closed/suppliers scrambling to make shipments she was able to STILL pull everything together for me to give me the look I was hoping for. Do yourself a favor and work with Brides n Blooms- you'll probably make some friends out of it! :)

Sent on 10/26/2017

Brides N Blooms Wholesale and Designs's reply:

I was certainly blessed with the sweetest and most understanding Bride, during a very difficult time. Certain relationships are just meant to be!
    Thank-you Amber! :)

Lynn · Married on 06/17/2017

My daughter married her love on June 17th, and if not for Ellen and her genius with floral arrangement, the wedding would not have been a success. Unfortunately, getting married on a yacht in Florida, we had heat and humidity to contend with, but Ellen made sure all of her beautiful arrangements were protected and stayed perky throughout the day! AND, they were mostly orchids... so that's not an east feat! Ellen worked with us throughout the process, helped us with our floral choice and then even made up a last minute nosegay for the 3 year old niece of the bride who was feeling left out! Oh and did I mention how her costs were half that of the other florists???? Thank you so much Ellen!!!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Brides N Blooms Wholesale and Designs's reply:

Thank you so much, for the lovely review. We loved being able to supply your wedding flowers, and so glad we were able to make your floral dreams a reality. It was a pleasure working with you! Congratulations...

Stephanie · Married on 05/28/2017

My husband and I loved the floral arrangements by Brides n Blooms for our Memorial Day weekend wedding. Ellen Hack was extremely kind, helpful, and flexible. The bouquets and centerpieces were even better than expected and they were able to coordinate with our baker to put flowers on our cake.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Brides N Blooms Wholesale and Designs's reply:

Thank you Stephanie! We LOVED the way your flowers looked in the venue. and very much enjoyed being a part of your special day.

Bridget · Married on 03/24/2017

I worked with Ellen and she was wonderful! I had so many questions and had no idea where to start when it came to flowers. She walked me through everything and stuck it out with me even though I was so indecisive and changed my mind a million times. She also gave me visuals which was wonderful! She worked with our budget as well! Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/07/2017

Patricia · Married on 02/11/2017

We ordered flowers from Brides 'n' Blooms for our 2/11/17 wedding. Dorelle was great to work with, kind, and super funny! She delivered our flowers to us. The flower quality was fantastic- beautiful and not too bloomed but not too ripe either. I highly recommend buying flowers from Brides 'n' Blooms.

Sent on 02/28/2017

Brides N Blooms Wholesale and Designs's reply:

Thank-you Patricia...You were a doll to work with! Glad you were happy with your order.
    We wish you a long and happy marriage!

karina · Married on 11/19/2016

Dorelle is simply amazing!
    My flowers were the last thing I planned and they turned out absolutely beautiful, exactly what I wanted way under budget!
    I even had a toss bouquet created.
    Our center pieces were beautiful. Simple yet elegant.
    Love love love her work!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Nancy · Married on 10/01/2016

Just give at least 2 week notice for the flowers that you order

Sent on 10/18/2016

Laura · Married on 09/17/2016

Brides N Blooms did an amazing job with our wedding earlier this month!!! Our bouquets, boutonnières, centerpieces and other arrangements were absolutely gorgeous, unique and vibrant! Dorelle was great at thoroughly communicating with us about our vision for the day and she really delivered on it! All of the flowers were beautiful and fresh and stayed that way for several days after the wedding! They look amazing in the photographs as well. We received so many compliments from our guests on how pretty they were. I highly recommend Dorelle and her team, our experience with them was fantastic!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Mary · Married on 09/17/2016

Gorgeous, fresh, fragrant arrangements!!! This picky New Yorker could not have been more pleased! Dorelle is sweet and patient in addition to being the ultimate professional. She truly listened. Her suggestions were excellent. A terrific experience from start to finish!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Brides N Blooms Wholesale and Designs's reply:

Thank-you so much, Mary. It was an absolute pleasure working with you; I know that it can be a daunting task to work from out of State, but, it is our mission to give everyone great service, whether you are local or a destination wedding. All our best to you and your lovely family!

Jody · Married on 08/13/2016

Brides N blooms did an amazing job! They gave me exactly what I was looking for. They went above and beyond. My flowers were fresh and gorgeous. Absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 08/20/2016

Brides N Blooms Wholesale and Designs's reply:

Jody, it was a pleasure to work on your wedding flowers! You looked stunning on your big day and we are so pleased everything was perfect for you! Wishing you both a happy and wonderful life together!

Melissa · Married on 08/13/2016

From the moment I met Dorelle I knew that Brides N Blooms was the company to take care of all our floral needs for our wedding! She was absolutely amazing and helped keep me in a calm place ( even with things that didn't have anything to do with the flowers! ) she just knew what to say to keep me calm with everything that went wron around me ! My flowers were absolutely amazing and so beautiful! More than I could have even imagined ! This duo really knows what a bride needs for her wedding !! The day was such a whirlwind, but I could never forgot how beautiful my flowers were !! Amazing job!! Thank you so much !

Melissa and Jimmy Coleman

Sent on 09/25/2016

Brides N Blooms Wholesale and Designs's reply:

Melissa!!! We loved your spirit, your want for happy bright colors made us happy! We love working with brides and grooms to be who focus on what is really important, the day, and ultimately the commitment! You guys were awesome. All our best to you both for a long and happy life together!

Christina · Married on 05/28/2016

I would like to thank Ellen from brides and blooms,she worked with me for my wedding in may , and was wonderful she made things very easy for us we were on a budget and it helped so much. My flowers were beautiful and i couldnt have asked for anything better..

Sent on 10/23/2016

Jenn · Married on 05/07/2016

I can't say enough good things about the ladies at Brides and Blooms! I met with Dorelle originally and she was so helpful! She explained to me kind of what worked best for the time of year and helped me pick flowers based on my vision for the wedding. When I got to my wedding and saw all the flowers I was so excited. They tied into our venue so well and I am so happy we picked Brides and Blooms to do our flowers. I definitely will be recommending brides and blooms to anyone I know who gets engaged!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Brides N Blooms Wholesale and Designs's reply:

Jenn...you were such a joy to work with. Your family was wonderful, and you gave us lots of wonderful opportunities to make your floral ideas come to life! We really appreciate your beautiful words of praise. All our best to you for a long and happy marriage!

Julieann · Married on 05/06/2016

Dorelle was really great! She is very responsive and delivers in a timely manner. If you are looking for a great florist look no further.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Brides N Blooms is a great company. Dorelle has assisted me from the start. I am looking forward to the beautiful bouquets on my wedding day. Dorelle has dedicated one on one time with me to make sure my dream becomes a reality on our BIG DAY! They are patient and flexible with your schedule and budget. The price is phenomenal and I highly recommend them to all.

Sent on 01/12/2016

Lots of beautiful flowers, set up and ceremony decor.

Sent on 11/09/2015

Joshua · Married on 10/11/2015

Brides N Blooms did an amazing job with the flower arrangements for our wedding. Everything was on time, looked beautiful and was precisely the way we wanted!!! Thank you for making our day truly special!!!

- Josh and Sasha