Brides Made Fit: In-Home Personal Fitness Training Reviews

7 | Sterling Heights, MI

7 Reviews for Brides Made Fit: In-Home Personal Fitness Training

Kyla · Married on 05/01/2010

Jenny was amazing! Even though I knew she had other clients to work with, she was incredible at being flexible enough to work with my hectic work/wedding schedule. She was very understanding but pushed me when she knew I needed it! She was great!!

Sent on 08/11/2010
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 09/05/2009

I was thrilled with my progress. I have worked with a trainer in the past, but Brides Made Fit really offered me the tools and help that I needed to achieve, and surpass my goal. The meal suggestions were helpful since I had no clue as to proper nutrition.

Sent on 09/16/2009

Emilie · Married on 08/15/2009

Loved working with Jenny!!! She was very professional, thorough and I really saw results fast! I would recommend her to anyone who wants to get in shape for their wedding or anyone who just get in shape. She made the workouts challening yet fun and I actually grew to enjoy working out!

Sent on 09/17/2009

Christina · Married on 08/04/2009

I was looking for a personal trainer for my wedding. I interviewed a couple of those physical training facilities. I left uncomfortable and suspicious if they really knew what they were doing. Then, I ran across Jennifer's Brides Made Fit website and utilized her services for approximately 4 months. I lost 27lbs prior to my wedding.

I completely recommend Jennifer. She just loves the art of being fit & helping others achieve their goals. Her enthusiasm is infectious. I was very impressed with her knowledge of this field. She altered exercise plans on the spot to accommodate my vertigo problems if needed. She provides advise/tips on food. What is interesting is that she can come to you and will provide exercise assignments on the off days which you can do right from home!! How convenient is that?? Jennifer not only focuses on your short-term goals, but your overall ongoing health/fitness. She teaches you that a person doesn�t need to kill themselves with exercise or live at the gym to achieve amazing results. Jennifer really takes your mind off the fact that you are exercising. She�s a very extroverted person who anyone can spend hours talking to (no matter what age). She's hilarious, very attentive, and took on the role of my mental counselor through the stressful wedding process�.that in itself, was greatly appreciated!!

Sent on 09/16/2009

Rebecca · Married on 06/06/2009

Utilizing Brides MadeFit turned out to be a needed component of my wedding planning. Physical therapy, so to say.

Sent on 09/26/2009

Julie · Married on 02/02/2009

I've had a really wonderful experience with Brides Made Fit. I had very bad experience with other makeup artist. I loved it! They are there in a very early morning, they are patience and calmness in dealing with the ordinary wedding stresses. I want to thank them for doing such a great job and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for talented makeup artists

Sent on 06/18/2010

Loretta · Married on 09/27/2008

I highly recommend Brides Made Fit to any bride seeking to look and feel confident for her big day.

Sent on 09/20/2009