Brides by Tatiana Reviews

Brides by Tatiana 3
Brides by Tatiana 4
Brides by Tatiana 5

Marsha · Married on 06/25/2016

She was amazing! She was well organized! Good mood all the time. I love the make-up and the hair. She was very pleasing with my mom, my wedding party and myself. I highly recommend her and her team!

Sent on 08/07/2016
  • Garima

Garima · Married on 05/18/2016

I'm so happy that Tatiana was available for my wedding. I procrastinated a bit when picking out a person for my bridal hair and makeup, but Tatiana was so responsive from the first time I emailed her to the day she arrived to do my wedding hair and makeup. Being that it was a small destination wedding I did not have a bridal party. She was kind enough to help me with my dress when it was time to get dressed. She's truly amazing at her job. My makeup and my hair lasted through the whole night. Her prices are amazing for the job that she does. If I had to do I all over again I would choose Tatiana without a doubt!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Kora · Married on 04/30/2016

I recomend this verdor!!! My hair and my make up was spectacular all the wedding!!! :)

Sent on 06/10/2016

I can't say enough good things about Tatiana. She did an great job on our hair and makeup and was incredibly easy too work with. When some of our family members bailed on having their hair and makeup done on the day of the wedding we felt terrible. Tatiana seemed unfazed and was nice as can be. She even offered to stick around to touch up my makeup without advanced planning if I needed it. She responded to all of my emailed immediately throughout the entire planning process. She also charged us about half as much as the stylist my wedding planner originally recommended and I can't imagine anyone else could have possibly done a better job. We would have her do our makeup every day if we could!

Sent on 04/17/2016

Carolyn · Married on 04/02/2016

Tatiana's assistant Alimari came to my hotel to do hair for myself (the bride) and my bridal party. She did a fantastic job on all of our hair and I was very pleased. I didn't even do a trail run with her in advance- I only showed her a picture of what I envisioned and she made it even more beautiful that I had anticipated it would look. I definitely recommend her services. It is clear that Tatiana and her team understand that women like to feel feminine and beautiful and she made all of us feel that way.

Sent on 04/18/2016

Kelly · Married on 03/11/2016

Tatiana did my bridal make-up and hair, as well as 2 bridesmaids and 2 mothers. Everyone looked gorgeous and got the look that they requested. My bridal party felt beautiful and not overly made up. Tatiana makes it easy on you and comes directly to your hotel and sets up shop for your convenience. My mothers favorite part of the wedding was having her hair and makeup done by Tatiana - she got an amazzzzing blowout and looked fabulous. I did a trial with Tatiana a few months earlier and it made the wedding day very easy, as we both knew the look I wanted. She is very easy to communicate with via email to answer scheduling questions, etc. But most importantly, she is extremely talented at doing hair and make up and I would recommend her to anyone asking!

Sent on 04/15/2016

Holly · Married on 03/02/2016

Tatiana and her staff were wonderful! I got married March 2nd at the la concha and Tatiana came with two of her staff members and they did awesome! They did 8 of us and everyone was thrilled. Also, Tatiana was very professional from the first email and responded back very quickly! My hair and makeup came out beautiful! If I'm back in Puerto Rico I'll give her a call and have her do it again!

Sent on 03/25/2016

Amy · Married on 02/27/2016

Tatiana did hair for me (the bride) and 4 members of my bridal party this past Friday, February 26, 2016 at La Concha Resort. She did an amazing job! She provided recommendations based on styles each of us were considering and executed them perfectly. She spent the time it took to make sure each of us was happy with our hair, and did so within the timeframe we had allowed. She performed the services in my hotel suite and brought everything she needed to get the job done. We were all really happy with the end result and the hairstyles photographed beautifully and held up well throughout the evening. Tatiana was easy to get in touch with and her prices were really reasonable compared to other hair/makeup vendors. I would recommend Tatiana's services to any bride looking for that perfect style on her big day!!

Sent on 03/01/2016

I can not recommend Tatiana and her team enough. She was the make up artist for our wedding on January 30, 2015 at La Concha. She and her team were amazing to work with: flexible, professional, fun to be around on a wedding day, and did exemplary work. We had a large bridal party, two moms, and a range of looks and skin tones. Tatiana and her team made everyone feel amazing and beautiful and did so with plenty of time to spare. Tatiana was great to work with, answering all my questions promptly (a must when planning a destination wedding) and making me feel gorgeous. If you're looking for a make up artist, Tatiana should be your first choice.

Sent on 02/15/2016

Jaime · Married on 01/28/2016

Tatiana was great. Showed up to my hotel room right on time and did a great job. She even helped with my corset when my friend was having issues, which I appreciate more than I can express. I only wish I would have went to her salon to have my hair and makeup done. It's really hard in hotel room because of lighting and working out of an office chair.

Sent on 03/24/2016

Erica · Married on 12/11/2015

Tatiana was absolutely wonderful to work with. She has such positive energy and you can feel the passion she has for making her clients feel beautiful. She is also flexible, takes feedback (for example - I don't normally wear much eye makeup and during the trial I felt it was a bit heavy, so during the actual wedding prep she made sure to stop intermittently when doing my eyes to check in and make sure it was exactly what I wanted), and keeps to a schedule. It was a pleasure to have her with us on the day of our wedding!

Sent on 02/02/2016

Sarita · Married on 09/26/2015

Tatiana has been doing my hair and make up for about 10 years aproximately. She is super talented and creative and best of all, is organized and responsable with all her clients. At my wedding and all formal events I attend people ALWAYS compliment me on my hair and make up!! ;)

Sent on 06/08/2016
  • jewel_711

Julie · Married on 07/11/2015

I recently had a destination wedding in Puerto Rico and I feel so fortunate to have found Tatiana. After searching for a stylist on wedding wire I was so delighted when Tatiana told me she was available for my wedding day. I had my trial a few days before my wedding and she was very flexible and listened to all my desires. The day of my wedding she arrived prepared and ready to go. Tatiana and along with her assistant did all the hair and make up for me, my 4 bridesmaids, and mother of the bride and groom. She worked very swiftly and catered to each girls unique style and look. I was so impressed with my hair and make up. My look was very glamour but still looked natural. I would definitely recommend Tatiana to any bride having a destination wedding in Puerto Rico.

Sent on 07/27/2015
  • Emily Pollock

Emily · Married on 07/11/2015

Tatiana is incredible. I am extremely picky about my hair and makeup as I grew up in my mom's salon and like to always be dolled up. She came highly recommended by my wedding planner and did not disappoint. She was super accommodating in setting up a trial and I instantly felt relaxed and confident that I was in good hands. I didn't want a "natural look" I wanted FULL GLAM! I showed her a few pictures from pinterest and brought her a bold Mac lipstick that I knew I wanted to wear and she took over and created the perfect look. From the detail of adding just a hint of lavender shimmer on my eyelids to custom contouring my face after telling her i was self conscious about my round face shape... she knocked it out of the park!!! I had airbrush foundation and it lasted all night without feeling heavy or looking like a NJ dragqueen up close. I have very long hair and wanted a classic low side style with lots of movement, but nothing toooo loose. Once again she CRUSHED IT! pure perfection and it lasted all night!!!

As I didn't have a wedding party, she initially was only going to do my hair and makeup and my mom's makeup. Even though I asked my now mother in law 900 times, at the last minute, she wanted her hair and makeup done. Luckily, like a true professional, Tatiana was prepared for anything and she ended up doing hair and makeup on both my mom's and my mother in law. The results.... sheer perfection. They looked more beautiful than I had ever seen them before. My mom, again who has had a salon for over 27 years was so impressed with how well her hair came out, I think Tatiana did a better job on her than my mom does on herself!!!

On a personal note, Tatiana is so sweet! She made me feel so comfortable and relaxed. I have dreams of winning the lottery and having Tatiana style me every day so i can look that great all the time! I miss her and hope we meet again!

Sent on 08/21/2015

Kristi · Married on 06/06/2015

Tatiana did a wonderful job on my hair and make-up. I absolutely loved everything about it! She was also fun and laid back and made the day more enjoyable. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Tatiana a is very talented hair and makeup professional! I was referred to Tatiana by our wedding planner Maria Lugo. I prefer natural looking make up and asked Maria who she could recommend. In evaluating all wedding vendors (for destination wedding) a big factor for us was responsiveness. I was happy that Tatiana was quick to respond when I first reached out to her. From talking to her I could tell that she had a ‘plan of attack’ for having everyone ready on time the day of wedding. I was fortunate that Tatiana was available for the wedding and having felt comfortable with her style and approach I booked immediately!

I did my trial hair and makeup a couple days before the wedding at her salon in Fajardo. On the wedding day, Tatiana and her assistants arrived promptly in the morning at our hotel (El Convento) in Old San Juan. We were total a group of 8 people. She brought two assistants to help with the brides maids hair and makeup. Tatiana has a kit with everything you could imagine for hair and makeup! She even brought me my own lipstick to keep and use for touching up my lipstick for the rest of the day.
    I was VERY happy with my overall look on my wedding day. I received so many compliments about my hair and makeup!! Thank you Tatiana!
    Michelle

Sent on 06/08/2015

Marjorie · Married on 04/18/2015

This review is embarrassingly overdue, but Tatiana was amazing. Her prices were reasonable, and she was very flexible in allowing some of the bridal party to do airbrush makeup and not requiring it of everyone if some wanted to do it. She was very accommodating to last minute changes, and was easy to schedule the trial with. Her team arrived on time and got us ready on schedule. Everyone looked so beautiful, and she was able to accommodate everyone's requests to their liking.

Sent on 08/03/2016

Alicia · Married on 03/21/2015

Tatiana did the hair and make up for my daughter's destination wedding in Puerto Rico. She did an amazing job! Everyone has said that we all looked beautiful and one person asked how we got "that dewy look". She was very patient with everyone. She works quickly and efficiently. We used the pictures to try and have the hair person back in Boston imitate her work for the reception back at home because we loved it so much. She was very responsive to all of our questions during the wedding planning. I highly recommend her to other brides.

Sent on 05/19/2015

Mayrel · Married on 03/07/2015

Book her now! She does great hair and makeup to the bride and the whole bridesmaids team. She's very professional and has all the latest trends on hair and make up on point. Love having her do my hair & makeup for my wedding and other events I've attended.

Sent on 07/27/2016

Tatiana was fabulous! I was so pleased with how everything went! I normally don't wear a ton of makeup and was nervous about using someone but Tatiana helped me feel like the best version of myself. Exactly what I wanted on my wedding day!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Amanda · Married on 02/21/2015

Tatiana was great from the start very professional and so passionate about her work and good at what she does ! I wouldn't have chosen anyone else for my special day ! She did exactly what I asked for. I truly couldn't have been more pleased. I would refer anyone to her.

Sent on 03/02/2015

Cristina · Married on 11/01/2014

Tatiana is a rising star, with talent, effectiveness and maturity beyond her years. I waited longer than prudent to book a stylist for my wedding, and I feel lucky that she was still available when I finally got around to it. There couldn't have been anyone out there better for me and the other ladies. Apart from her great ability, she also has a serene, self-assured demeanor that is a blessing during prep time for a wedding.

We did a hair and makeup trial a few months before the wedding, to which I brought some pictures for inspiration. Tatiana is well-equipped to do these trials out of her salon in Dorado. We looked through the pictures together and picked one that we agreed would work best for my hair texture and volume. I recommend doing that if you're nervous about working with a new stylist for such a big occasion, like I was. Her professionalism and skill really put me at ease, and I left feeling confident that I wouldn't have a bad hair day on my wedding, which had been a real concern of mine.

On the wedding day, Tatiana styled me and four other ladies (two hair/makeup, two just makeup). She arrived early and worked steadily and on schedule throughout the afternoon, listening to each person's preferences and asking questions as she worked to make sure they got the look they wanted. We had a wide range of hair textures--from tight curls to flat straight hair--and Tatiana worked expertly with all of them.

I'd hire her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 12/29/2014

Susie · Married on 10/18/2014

I just had my destination wedding. I found Tatiana on wedding wire. She was absolutely fabulous!! She did an incredible job on me and all of my wedding party. Everyone was so happy with their hair and makeup. She uses great products! The makeup lasted through out the night.

The makeup also came out beautiful in the photos. I am so happy I picked her for my makeup and hair!!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Tatiana did a wonderful job. She was very professional and understood exactly how I wanted to look at my wedding day

Sent on 12/11/2014
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 08/08/2014

Tatiana was amazing. She is fast and efficient. She worked on all my brides (4) my mom, niece, and myself. We were done by the time we needed to be done and still had some time left. Very nice and professional. I didn't hire for makeup but I'm sure she would have done an amazing job.

Sent on 12/02/2014