Brides by Tatiana Reviews

Brides by Tatiana 7
  • Suhayl

Suhayl · Married on 07/08/2019

Tatiana was wonderful!

Tatiana came over to my hotel and did my mother and grand mother's hair and she did my own hair and my make up. I have very curly hair and didn't want to straighten it at all, she did an updo that still showed off my curls, it was perfect. She helped me look absolutely stunning for the day of my wedding. Everyone couldn't stop talking about my make up and how perfect it was. At the end of my wedding i jumped into the ocean with my husband... my make up stayed on perfectly even after that! I say that's excellent work. Thanks Tatiana!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Jalena

Jalena Bingham · Married on 07/03/2019

Bridal hair and makeup

Tatiana was excellent - she arrived exactly on time wedding day and did incredible work! All of the bridal party looked just stunning. Everyone’s hair and makeup just outstanding and beautiful!! Definitely recommend her to anyone! ❤️💕

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Brides by Tatiana 8
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 06/29/2019

¡¡Excelente!! / Excellent!!

¡Tatiana nos brindó un servicio excepcional! Desde el día del trial, ayudándome a escoger el look para mi boda, hasta el día de la boda. Ella y su equipo fueron puntual, y desde que llegaron comenzaron con manos a la obra. Fueron rápidas, pero a la misma vez brindaron un servio de calidad para las chicas y yo. Siempre estuvieron con una buena actitud y motivación, escucharon las peticiones de cada una y dejaron resultados increíbles. ¡Todas estamos contentas con el servicio! Se las recomiendo 100%. Jamás me había sentido tan hermosa y segura. ¡¡Gracias Tatiana!!

Tatiana provided us with exceptional service! From the day of the trial, helping me choose the look for my wedding, until the day of the wedding. She and her team were punctual, and since they arrived they began to work. They were fast and at the same time they provided a quality service for all girls and me. They were always with a good attitude and motivation, listened to each of the girls requests and left incredible results. We are all happy with the service! I recommend them 100%. I have never felt so beautiful and confident. Thanks Tatiana!!

Sent on 08/03/2019
    Brides by Tatiana 19
  • Xuewei

Xuewei Wu · Married on 03/18/2019

Thank you!

I was having a hard time finding a makeup artists. Since lots of them got too busy to even respond my messages. I’m so lucky to have Tatianna responded. Meanwhile I was also nervous since lots of people don’t have much experience with Asian eyes and face shape. She did an amazing job. I loved it so much! My photographer was late and she waited with me for a long time. She could have left earlier, but she didn't! Highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/07/2019
    Brides by Tatiana 20
    Brides by Tatiana 21
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 03/03/2019

Amazing wedding makeup

Tatiana did such a beautiful job on my makeup and hair. I was so worried jumping in without a test run but she did an amazing job and was so accommodating. I felt so beautiful on my big day!

Sent on 03/12/2019

Delmary · Married on 01/25/2019

Simply Wonderful

Tatiana and her team were AMAZING! She manages her time extremely well; during the trial she spent time to get to know my likes and dislikes, took pictures to serve as guides for the wedding, and still had me in and out on time. On the big day, her and her team arrived exactly on time -- they worked seamlessly from one person to the next (we had 8 women getting hair and makeup) until they got everyone. Her team even gave touch-ups and took the time work with some of the ladies who had specific requests. My hair and makeup turned out beautifully! everything stayed on and put together the entire night (8+ hours). and my pictures look GREAT!! Thank You!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Jomara · Married on 08/11/2018

Bride's by Tatiana is what you are looking for!

Tatiana is amazing! She is professional and fun to have around. She made my hair and make up better that I could have imagined. She has a great team and all my bridesmaids loved her. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 06/30/2018

Tatiana is an incredibly talented stylist. She and her team are flexible, punctual, and professional. I was nervous about my hair and makeup because I’ve had bad experiences with Prom and other big events in the past. I probably would have booked trials with different stylists before making a decision. But I was planning from a distance and wasn’t able to visit Puerto Rico until Dec. 2017. So I decided to book Tatiana based on her reviews. I didn’t want the best stylist to be booked elsewhere! I figured if there was anything I didn’t like at my trial, I would discuss it with her. Well Dec. rolled by and I was amazed! I wanted an updo but wasn’t sure about the specifics. The first look she tried was so pretty! She gave me makeup suggestions based on my features and I loved the way I looked. I don’t use a lot of makeup and I loved how I got to have pro makeup while still feeling like myself. Having the trial go so well was such a blessing. Planning a wedding is stressful and it was such a relief to be confident that I would look beautiful on my wedding day. Feeling beautiful as a bride is so important!
    She’s so flexible! When I added people shortly before the wedding, Tatiana graciously agreed to arrive earlier which I appreciate so much. On the big day there were many changes, people added, others declining service. Some didn’t get the importance of the schedule. Don’t be like us! All this was a bit stressful the morning of the wedding. It was ok because Tatiana calmly adjusted the schedule to accommodate all changes. Everyone looked beautiful and our group had a wide variety of skin tones, hair lengths, and textures. I also noticed the variety of style, she doesn’t do one look for everyone. Everybody’s hair and makeup matched their personality, be it bold, delicate, barely there, classic, sexy ect. She is the best and she has more accessible prices when compared to other stylists in the industry.

Sent on 08/01/2018
    Brides by Tatiana 22
    Brides by Tatiana 23
    Brides by Tatiana 24

Samantha · Married on 05/05/2018

My wedding was on May 5th, 2018. When starting to research my hair and make-up stylist for my wedding I used wedding wire primarily. I found Brides by Tatiana and was able to schedule a trial with her. During the trial she did loose rendition of my hair and gave me an idea of what my make-up would look like. I was very happy with the "loose look" and was excited to see the full look on my wedding day. The primary reason I chose Tatiana was because I knew that she herself would be coming to do me and my families H&M and she wouldn't send someone else.

The people getting H&M were my mother, my sister and me. In addition my mother-in-law was just getting make-up. Tatiana was able to trouble shoot what the order should be that day. She brought a bunch of make-ip and hair products and I notices she used different products and really customized everyones look with the make-up. The hair was also amazing. My mother has very short hair and she was able to do a beautiful curly look. Tatiana made my sister an intricate braid and even kept the look for the next day. And me, the bride, I wanted a natural look with dramatic eyes. She was also able to manage fresh flowers into my hair and helped me put my veil on properly.

My wedding was in Puerto Rico at Villa Montana in Isabela. The hair and make-up held the whole night! It did not feel caked on, in fact it felt like I didn't have make-up on at all. Tatiana gave me the lip gloss that she used on me initially so that I was able to re-apply later on throughout the night. I cried at my ceremony and nothing budged with my make-up. I also danced the night and sweat. My hair and make-up did not move. The only thing I did was use rice sheets for blotting.

I am so thankful to Tatiana for making me look so beautiful on my special day. I highly recommend her if you are having you wedding in Puerto Rico. She really listens and customizes your look. She is really professional and takes pride in her work. She is also super fun!

Sent on 05/12/2018
    Brides by Tatiana 25

Venessa · Married on 04/02/2018

Thank you Tatiana!

Tatiana and her team did the makeup and hair for my bridesmaids and I. We all loved the work! Thank you again!!!

Sent on 12/26/2018
    Brides by Tatiana 26

Amanda · Married on 03/10/2018

Nothing like a young, Latina who is independent and successful to do your makeup. Thank you so much Tatiana. I've never felt more confident... The best in PR, a must hire!!!

Sent on 03/24/2018
    Brides by Tatiana 27

Klara · Married on 08/07/2017

We eloped in San Juan, PR so at first i was thinking of doing my own make up, because I thought that for those few hours my skills will be But then i learnt a bit more about PR weather and started looking for makeup artists. Tatiana was so highly recommended all over the internet so I contacted her and she was free on our day so that was perfect. As I’m a very pale person i always look like a ghost on photos. Guess what? I looked like a freakin bronze goddess:D (compared to my ghost looking self). As San Juan is very hot and humid I expected and hoped that my makeup will last about an hour or two. It lasted until later that night when I had to take it off. Hair and make up were perfect the whole time and i felt very beautiful and comfortable wearing it. Tatiana was also so kind to help me get in my wedding dress and you also get a lipstick that she uses for your makeup so if that isn't perfect I don't know what is.
    Tatiana thank you so much for everything you were the perfect person to spend those hours before wedding with! Wish you all the best!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Stephanie · Married on 07/08/2017

Tatiana is an amazing hairstylist! I chose not to do a hair trial, so I showed her a picture of my vision on the day of my wedding and provided her with a hair extension and she created something more beautiful than the photo. My hair stayed in place all night from about 11AM when she styled it, despite a very windy ceremony! She and her stylist were very professional and did a beautiful job on all of the ladies, with both hair and makeup. I highly recommend Tatiana! You won't be disappointed. Thank you, Tatiana!!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Judy · Married on 06/23/2017

Where do I begin? Tatiana is just absolutely amazing and talented. We communicated mostly by email in the beginning, we met each other for the first time a couple days before my destination wedding at the hotel I was staying at. She listens to what you want and what you're envisioning for your day. She worked 4 adults and a flower girl on wedding day. She was even accommodating when my aunt needed her hair done. My sister who is I would like to say knows her make-up was so very impressed by her work. Usually on a hot and humid day our faces become glossy and shiny... we were in humid weather in the middle of the rain forest in Puerto Rico, not once did our faces shine through the make up. I would a million times over recommend Tatiana. Just to add, she's a hot ticket!! ;-) Thank you for everything Tatiana and Ali!!!!!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Diane · Married on 05/07/2017

Tatiana was wonderful! She did a great job on my hair and makeup, while making me feel comfortable. Tatiana came to our hotel for both the trial and day of the wedding which was very helpful. I've never felt beautiful before, but when I saw myself after Tatiana was done, I felt I was a beautiful bride.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Kelsey · Married on 04/29/2017

I am so happy that I booked Tatiana for our wedding hair and makeup! I went to her salon for a trial a few days before the wedding. It was easy to get to with a rental car and very nice inside. I brought a picture of the hair style that I wanted and she did exactly what I showed her. On the wedding day, Tatiana and her assistant arrived on time and immediately began tackling my hair and makeup plus 3 others. She was so accommodating and when my bridesmaids requested false lashes at the last minute (which was not in my contract with her), she made it happen. For anyone planning a destination wedding in Puerto Rico, you need to book Tatiana! You will not be disappointed! Thank you for making me look so beautiful on my big day Tatiana!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Jade · Married on 03/19/2017

Tatiana was absolutely amazing. She was professional, quick, and very talented at her art. As someone who doesn't wear too much makeup on a regular basis, I felt comfortable and very happy with the way she made me look for my wedding day. She knew the right shades and colors for me, and my makeup remained flawless even after a ceremony full of happy tears! I am so happy to have gone with Tatiana for my hair and makeup on my wedding day. She also did an amazing job on my mom and my sister, and was flexible and able to accommodate my niece at the last minute. Thank you Tatiana!

Sent on 04/01/2017
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 01/03/2017

Tatiana was absolutely amazing. She made me and my bridal party sparkle. She went above and beyond with last minute requests, when my aunts had a bit of an emergency with their stylist. I don't know what i would have done without her. Thank you Tatiana!!!!!

Sent on 02/05/2017
  • michelle

michelle · Married on 08/13/2016

Tatiana and her assistant were amazing!!! On time flexible and the makeup and hair were master pieces that deserve to go viral on pinteist !!! Tatiana Thank you for making me look my best on my day you are an artist xoxo!!!

Sent on 08/27/2016

Mica · Married on 07/23/2016

If you are planning a wedding in Puerto Rico, Tatiana is the obvious choice if you want to have an amazing beautician. She was spectacular. She was able to make all of my wedding party feel beautiful and look beautiful. She is young and vibrant and knowledgable of the latest trends. I gave her little direction of what I wanted and she was able to Make my dream come true. I wish I could have her as part of my glam squad every day!! Tatiana responds fast to emails and attentive. If you want at least one stress free vendor...she is it!!! I recommend Tatiana to everyone!!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Mica · Married on 07/23/2016

If you are planning a wedding in PR, Tatiana is the obvious choice if you want to have an amazing beautician. She was spectacular. She was able to make all of my wedding party feel beautiful and look beautiful. She is young and vibrant and knowledgable of the latest trends. I gave her little direction of what I wanted and she was able to Make my dream come true. I wish I could have her as part of my glam squad every day!! Tatiana responds fast to emails and attentive. If you want at least one stress free vendor...she is it!!! I recommend Tatiana to everyone!!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/22/2016

I live in Michigan and had a small destination wedding in Puerto Rico. I chose Tatiana based strictly on reviews and pictures of her work. I am SO glad I did! Not only is she super sweet and funny in person, but she's quick to respond, professional, and amazing at what she does. My hair and make-up looked beautiful and I couldn't be happier! Thank you, Tatiana!

Sent on 08/12/2016
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 07/02/2016

The first thing I have to say is that I decided my wedding date based on Tatiana’s availability. That is how much I love her work. She had been my day to day stylist when I used to live in PR so I did not hesitate to contact her for my destination wedding there. If there was a stress free decision in the wedding process, it was choosing Tatiana. Her professionalism, inspiration and ability are ones of a high end stylist, which she is, while her prices are extremely reasonable.
    Tatiana and her assistant came all the way to our wedding venue in Rincon to make 14 of the women in my life beautiful. They arrived on time and started immediately making everyone happy and in love with the final results. Even though we were so many, Tatiana was never rushed and more importantly, I never felt nervous about not being ready on time. On the contrary, she is a great time manager and knows what she’s doing. Once, she was done with everyone, we still had more than 2 hours just for me.
    There was no need for me to have her practice my makeup or hairdo before the wedding. Still, she made it more gorgeous than the ideas I had sent her. I am so grateful for her work, there’s no one else I would have chosen. I recommend her, no holding back, eyes closed. She is definitely amazing.

Sent on 07/28/2016

Martha · Married on 07/01/2016

Words can't express how beautiful I felt on my wedding day! It was a small party of 4 people including myself the bride and she did amazing work. I was so happy with the way everything came out it exceeded my expectations. I am a make up junkie and beauty addict. I am always skeptical about people who do my make up because I am so particular but she did exactly what I asked. My hair was done to perfection and exactly as the picture i showed her. She is such a professional even when I had to hold my son in my arms while she worked her and the assistant tried to hard to calm him down. Her work speaks for itself she's an amazing artist!

Sent on 09/17/2016