Brides by Tatiana Reviews

Brides by Tatiana 4
Brides by Tatiana 5
Brides by Tatiana 6

Jomara · Married on 08/11/2018

Bride's by Tatiana is what you are looking for!

Tatiana is amazing! She is professional and fun to have around. She made my hair and make up better that I could have imagined. She has a great team and all my bridesmaids loved her. Highly recommend!

• Maria

Maria · Married on 06/30/2018

Tatiana is an incredibly talented stylist. She and her team are flexible, punctual, and professional. I was nervous about my hair and makeup because I’ve had bad experiences with Prom and other big events in the past. I probably would have booked trials with different stylists before making a decision. But I was planning from a distance and wasn’t able to visit Puerto Rico until Dec. 2017. So I decided to book Tatiana based on her reviews. I didn’t want the best stylist to be booked elsewhere! I figured if there was anything I didn’t like at my trial, I would discuss it with her. Well Dec. rolled by and I was amazed! I wanted an updo but wasn’t sure about the specifics. The first look she tried was so pretty! She gave me makeup suggestions based on my features and I loved the way I looked. I don’t use a lot of makeup and I loved how I got to have pro makeup while still feeling like myself. Having the trial go so well was such a blessing. Planning a wedding is stressful and it was such a relief to be confident that I would look beautiful on my wedding day. Feeling beautiful as a bride is so important!
    She’s so flexible! When I added people shortly before the wedding, Tatiana graciously agreed to arrive earlier which I appreciate so much. On the big day there were many changes, people added, others declining service. Some didn’t get the importance of the schedule. Don’t be like us! All this was a bit stressful the morning of the wedding. It was ok because Tatiana calmly adjusted the schedule to accommodate all changes. Everyone looked beautiful and our group had a wide variety of skin tones, hair lengths, and textures. I also noticed the variety of style, she doesn’t do one look for everyone. Everybody’s hair and makeup matched their personality, be it bold, delicate, barely there, classic, sexy ect. She is the best and she has more accessible prices when compared to other stylists in the industry.

Brides by Tatiana 7
    Brides by Tatiana 8
    Brides by Tatiana 9

Samantha · Married on 05/05/2018

My wedding was on May 5th, 2018. When starting to research my hair and make-up stylist for my wedding I used wedding wire primarily. I found Brides by Tatiana and was able to schedule a trial with her. During the trial she did loose rendition of my hair and gave me an idea of what my make-up would look like. I was very happy with the "loose look" and was excited to see the full look on my wedding day. The primary reason I chose Tatiana was because I knew that she herself would be coming to do me and my families H&M and she wouldn't send someone else.

The people getting H&M were my mother, my sister and me. In addition my mother-in-law was just getting make-up. Tatiana was able to trouble shoot what the order should be that day. She brought a bunch of make-ip and hair products and I notices she used different products and really customized everyones look with the make-up. The hair was also amazing. My mother has very short hair and she was able to do a beautiful curly look. Tatiana made my sister an intricate braid and even kept the look for the next day. And me, the bride, I wanted a natural look with dramatic eyes. She was also able to manage fresh flowers into my hair and helped me put my veil on properly.

My wedding was in Puerto Rico at Villa Montana in Isabela. The hair and make-up held the whole night! It did not feel caked on, in fact it felt like I didn't have make-up on at all. Tatiana gave me the lip gloss that she used on me initially so that I was able to re-apply later on throughout the night. I cried at my ceremony and nothing budged with my make-up. I also danced the night and sweat. My hair and make-up did not move. The only thing I did was use rice sheets for blotting.

I am so thankful to Tatiana for making me look so beautiful on my special day. I highly recommend her if you are having you wedding in Puerto Rico. She really listens and customizes your look. She is really professional and takes pride in her work. She is also super fun!

Brides by Tatiana 10

Amanda · Married on 03/10/2018

Nothing like a young, Latina who is independent and successful to do your makeup. Thank you so much Tatiana. I've never felt more confident... The best in PR, a must hire!!!

Brides by Tatiana 11

Klara · Married on 08/07/2017

We eloped in San Juan, PR so at first i was thinking of doing my own make up, because I thought that for those few hours my skills will be But then i learnt a bit more about PR weather and started looking for makeup artists. Tatiana was so highly recommended all over the internet so I contacted her and she was free on our day so that was perfect. As I’m a very pale person i always look like a ghost on photos. Guess what? I looked like a freakin bronze goddess:D (compared to my ghost looking self). As San Juan is very hot and humid I expected and hoped that my makeup will last about an hour or two. It lasted until later that night when I had to take it off. Hair and make up were perfect the whole time and i felt very beautiful and comfortable wearing it. Tatiana was also so kind to help me get in my wedding dress and you also get a lipstick that she uses for your makeup so if that isn't perfect I don't know what is.
    Tatiana thank you so much for everything you were the perfect person to spend those hours before wedding with! Wish you all the best!

Stephanie · Married on 07/08/2017

Tatiana is an amazing hairstylist! I chose not to do a hair trial, so I showed her a picture of my vision on the day of my wedding and provided her with a hair extension and she created something more beautiful than the photo. My hair stayed in place all night from about 11AM when she styled it, despite a very windy ceremony! She and her stylist were very professional and did a beautiful job on all of the ladies, with both hair and makeup. I highly recommend Tatiana! You won't be disappointed. Thank you, Tatiana!!

Judy · Married on 06/23/2017

Where do I begin? Tatiana is just absolutely amazing and talented. We communicated mostly by email in the beginning, we met each other for the first time a couple days before my destination wedding at the hotel I was staying at. She listens to what you want and what you're envisioning for your day. She worked 4 adults and a flower girl on wedding day. She was even accommodating when my aunt needed her hair done. My sister who is I would like to say knows her make-up was so very impressed by her work. Usually on a hot and humid day our faces become glossy and shiny... we were in humid weather in the middle of the rain forest in Puerto Rico, not once did our faces shine through the make up. I would a million times over recommend Tatiana. Just to add, she's a hot ticket!! ;-) Thank you for everything Tatiana and Ali!!!!!

Diane · Married on 05/07/2017

Tatiana was wonderful! She did a great job on my hair and makeup, while making me feel comfortable. Tatiana came to our hotel for both the trial and day of the wedding which was very helpful. I've never felt beautiful before, but when I saw myself after Tatiana was done, I felt I was a beautiful bride.

Kelsey · Married on 04/29/2017

I am so happy that I booked Tatiana for our wedding hair and makeup! I went to her salon for a trial a few days before the wedding. It was easy to get to with a rental car and very nice inside. I brought a picture of the hair style that I wanted and she did exactly what I showed her. On the wedding day, Tatiana and her assistant arrived on time and immediately began tackling my hair and makeup plus 3 others. She was so accommodating and when my bridesmaids requested false lashes at the last minute (which was not in my contract with her), she made it happen. For anyone planning a destination wedding in Puerto Rico, you need to book Tatiana! You will not be disappointed! Thank you for making me look so beautiful on my big day Tatiana!

Jade · Married on 03/19/2017

Tatiana was absolutely amazing. She was professional, quick, and very talented at her art. As someone who doesn't wear too much makeup on a regular basis, I felt comfortable and very happy with the way she made me look for my wedding day. She knew the right shades and colors for me, and my makeup remained flawless even after a ceremony full of happy tears! I am so happy to have gone with Tatiana for my hair and makeup on my wedding day. She also did an amazing job on my mom and my sister, and was flexible and able to accommodate my niece at the last minute. Thank you Tatiana!

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 01/03/2017

Tatiana was absolutely amazing. She made me and my bridal party sparkle. She went above and beyond with last minute requests, when my aunts had a bit of an emergency with their stylist. I don't know what i would have done without her. Thank you Tatiana!!!!!

michelle · Married on 08/13/2016

Tatiana and her assistant were amazing!!! On time flexible and the makeup and hair were master pieces that deserve to go viral on pinteist !!! Tatiana Thank you for making me look my best on my day you are an artist xoxo!!!

Mica · Married on 07/23/2016

If you are planning a wedding in Puerto Rico, Tatiana is the obvious choice if you want to have an amazing beautician. She was spectacular. She was able to make all of my wedding party feel beautiful and look beautiful. She is young and vibrant and knowledgable of the latest trends. I gave her little direction of what I wanted and she was able to Make my dream come true. I wish I could have her as part of my glam squad every day!! Tatiana responds fast to emails and attentive. If you want at least one stress free vendor...she is it!!! I recommend Tatiana to everyone!!

Mica · Married on 07/23/2016

If you are planning a wedding in PR, Tatiana is the obvious choice if you want to have an amazing beautician. She was spectacular. She was able to make all of my wedding party feel beautiful and look beautiful. She is young and vibrant and knowledgable of the latest trends. I gave her little direction of what I wanted and she was able to Make my dream come true. I wish I could have her as part of my glam squad every day!! Tatiana responds fast to emails and attentive. If you want at least one stress free vendor...she is it!!! I recommend Tatiana to everyone!!

Jessica · Married on 07/22/2016

I live in Michigan and had a small destination wedding in Puerto Rico. I chose Tatiana based strictly on reviews and pictures of her work. I am SO glad I did! Not only is she super sweet and funny in person, but she's quick to respond, professional, and amazing at what she does. My hair and make-up looked beautiful and I couldn't be happier! Thank you, Tatiana!

• Y

Yvonne · Married on 07/02/2016

The first thing I have to say is that I decided my wedding date based on Tatiana’s availability. That is how much I love her work. She had been my day to day stylist when I used to live in PR so I did not hesitate to contact her for my destination wedding there. If there was a stress free decision in the wedding process, it was choosing Tatiana. Her professionalism, inspiration and ability are ones of a high end stylist, which she is, while her prices are extremely reasonable.
    Tatiana and her assistant came all the way to our wedding venue in Rincon to make 14 of the women in my life beautiful. They arrived on time and started immediately making everyone happy and in love with the final results. Even though we were so many, Tatiana was never rushed and more importantly, I never felt nervous about not being ready on time. On the contrary, she is a great time manager and knows what she’s doing. Once, she was done with everyone, we still had more than 2 hours just for me.
    There was no need for me to have her practice my makeup or hairdo before the wedding. Still, she made it more gorgeous than the ideas I had sent her. I am so grateful for her work, there’s no one else I would have chosen. I recommend her, no holding back, eyes closed. She is definitely amazing.

Martha · Married on 07/01/2016

Words can't express how beautiful I felt on my wedding day! It was a small party of 4 people including myself the bride and she did amazing work. I was so happy with the way everything came out it exceeded my expectations. I am a make up junkie and beauty addict. I am always skeptical about people who do my make up because I am so particular but she did exactly what I asked. My hair was done to perfection and exactly as the picture i showed her. She is such a professional even when I had to hold my son in my arms while she worked her and the assistant tried to hard to calm him down. Her work speaks for itself she's an amazing artist!

Marsha · Married on 06/25/2016

She was amazing! She was well organized! Good mood all the time. I love the make-up and the hair. She was very pleasing with my mom, my wedding party and myself. I highly recommend her and her team!

• Garima

Garima · Married on 05/18/2016

I'm so happy that Tatiana was available for my wedding. I procrastinated a bit when picking out a person for my bridal hair and makeup, but Tatiana was so responsive from the first time I emailed her to the day she arrived to do my wedding hair and makeup. Being that it was a small destination wedding I did not have a bridal party. She was kind enough to help me with my dress when it was time to get dressed. She's truly amazing at her job. My makeup and my hair lasted through the whole night. Her prices are amazing for the job that she does. If I had to do I all over again I would choose Tatiana without a doubt!

Kora · Married on 04/30/2016

I recomend this verdor!!! My hair and my make up was spectacular all the wedding!!! :)

I can't say enough good things about Tatiana. She did an great job on our hair and makeup and was incredibly easy too work with. When some of our family members bailed on having their hair and makeup done on the day of the wedding we felt terrible. Tatiana seemed unfazed and was nice as can be. She even offered to stick around to touch up my makeup without advanced planning if I needed it. She responded to all of my emailed immediately throughout the entire planning process. She also charged us about half as much as the stylist my wedding planner originally recommended and I can't imagine anyone else could have possibly done a better job. We would have her do our makeup every day if we could!

Carolyn · Married on 04/02/2016

Tatiana's assistant Alimari came to my hotel to do hair for myself (the bride) and my bridal party. She did a fantastic job on all of our hair and I was very pleased. I didn't even do a trail run with her in advance- I only showed her a picture of what I envisioned and she made it even more beautiful that I had anticipated it would look. I definitely recommend her services. It is clear that Tatiana and her team understand that women like to feel feminine and beautiful and she made all of us feel that way.

Kelly · Married on 03/11/2016

Tatiana did my bridal make-up and hair, as well as 2 bridesmaids and 2 mothers. Everyone looked gorgeous and got the look that they requested. My bridal party felt beautiful and not overly made up. Tatiana makes it easy on you and comes directly to your hotel and sets up shop for your convenience. My mothers favorite part of the wedding was having her hair and makeup done by Tatiana - she got an amazzzzing blowout and looked fabulous. I did a trial with Tatiana a few months earlier and it made the wedding day very easy, as we both knew the look I wanted. She is very easy to communicate with via email to answer scheduling questions, etc. But most importantly, she is extremely talented at doing hair and make up and I would recommend her to anyone asking!

Holly · Married on 03/02/2016

Tatiana and her staff were wonderful! I got married March 2nd at the la concha and Tatiana came with two of her staff members and they did awesome! They did 8 of us and everyone was thrilled. Also, Tatiana was very professional from the first email and responded back very quickly! My hair and makeup came out beautiful! If I'm back in Puerto Rico I'll give her a call and have her do it again!