47 Reviews for Brides By Rosanne

Eye Makeup (1)
Natural Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
47 Brides By Rosanne Reviews

Rosanne did my hair and makeup for my wedding day. I had a small destination wedding in Granby, CO (17 hours from home!) so when I was searching for someone to do my hair and makeup, I was kind of taking a shot in the dark! I looked at dozens of vendors and kept going back to Rosanne's website - the photos were exactly how I wanted my hair and makeup to look. Rosanne worked with me to fit my budget, and also agreed to travel to the location we were staying (I think it was around a two hour drive, one way, for her!). She arrived fully prepared - even had a nice big chair for me to sit in. She took the time to listen to what I wanted, and without much direction, executed the look perfectly. My makeup was flawless and didn't budge all day, even with light rain. My hair was stunning too! I have honestly never felt more beautiful than I did on that day, and it was thanks to Rosanne's talent. I would hire her again in a heartbeat!!!

Profile Picture Briana, 8/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Updos/Styling

Rosanne did an amazing job. My bridesmaids had their hair done and it looked amazing. She did a perfect job with my hair and makeup, as well! She made me look like a movie star! I can not recommend her enough! She is fantastic!

Profile Picture Madeleine , 6/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Rosanne was the most perfect fit to do my hair and make-up, my maid of honor's, and my two junior bridesmaids hair and make-up for my wedding on May 18, 2018. She also came very highly recommended from a good friend of my husband's which was a plus! From the practice trial-run to the day of wedding chaos, Rosanne was so calm and paid every attention to detail for all four of us. She made two teenage girls feel like princesses, and they absolutely loved their hair and make up! She made the getting ready part of our day so special and so much fun. She made me beautiful on my very special day and listened to my wishes of a soft, natural look. I could not be more proud. Still waiting on the professional pictures! Thank you Rosanne, I cannot thank you enough for sharing your talent. This girl can do anything!

Profile Picture Jennie, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Rosanne and her assistant were incredible! They were professional (but fun to be around) and applied gorgeous make-up that remained flawless through the rainy afternoon of photos and ceremony and after a whole night on the dance floor. She was great at providing feedback during my trial - I could not have asked for better service! Thanks, Rosanne!

Profile Picture Mallorie, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Rosanne and assistant, Christina did such such a great job on all the hair and make-up for my daughter's wedding. She did the bridal party (6 girls), the mothers, and make-up for a groomswoman. Everyone looked so good. We had many compliments on all the girls. I especially got many compliments on my hair style. Not only were Rosanne and Christina good but they were so easy to work with. It was like having two friends help us get ready. I would highly recommend Brides by Rosanne.

Profile Picture Tina, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Rosanne works magic! I feel so lucky that I found her and she was available to do hair and make-up for my wedding. She gave me exactly the look I was hoping for. She also did a fantastic job with my bridesmaids' hair and make-up. My mother was also very happy with the look that Rosanne gave her on the day. I had a breakout a few days before the wedding and I was panicking. Rosanne recommended some products and they cleared my skin up in two days. She is so professional but also genuinely personable so she makes you feel relaxed. She definitely made me feel beautiful and confident on the day of my wedding and it really shows in all the photos. I highly recommend Rosanne.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Aideen, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

I don't live in Denver but I had a destination wedding their and I had to find my make up and hair stylist through wedding wire since I didn't know anyone in the area. I am so thankful that I found Rosanne! She is not only incredibly talented in both hair and make up but she listened to what every single one of my bridesmaids wanted and even when we were running late to meet with her she still made the time frame work so we would be ready to go in time. Everyone loved their make up and hair, the pictures looked amazing and her prices were more then fair! I would suggest her for any future brides she is the best choice in Denver for hair and make up for any event!

Profile Picture Erin, 12/10/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Rosanne and her assistant were amazing! They arrived on time at 8:00 looking gorgeous themselves, and ready to make us the same! They remained upbeat and positive through 5 bridesmaids, my mother, and myself (the bride). Everyone looked AMAZING--exactly how I pictured their hair and makeup. We had some really fun boho-inspired hair styles that they executed perfectly. Everyone looked so beautiful/glam. Like stars. Sooooo pretty! Thanks ladies!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/24/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Licensed, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Rosanne was so great to work with! She did hair and makeup for my bridesmaids, my mom and myself on my wedding day and was so relaxed and easy to work with. She drove out to Granby for our wedding and listened to each of my bridesmaids and did their hair and makeup EXACTLY as they envisioned it. She worked fast and we all looked great! I was scared of looking like I was wearing a lot of makeup and Rosanne listened to me and did an amazing job of making me look beautiful, but natural. Would recommend her to anyone! I loved how I looked and my hair and makeup was still fresh looking after hours of dancing- even being in the rain! Such a pleasure to work with- if you are looking for someone you can trust and who will listen to you then I would recommend Rosanne!

Profile Picture brittney, 9/3/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

Rosanne is incredibly talented when it comes to wedding hair and makeup! I had 8 bridesmaids plus myself getting hair and makeup done, and she had us all done on time with no stress! Everyone's hair and makeup looked phenomenal. She truly wants to make sure you are happy with your hair/makeup and will do what it takes to get it done right. I also had her do eyelash extensions on me before the wedding, and am SO glad I did - perfect for my wedding look and so nice to have on our honeymoon. She by far did the best job that I trialed with hair and makeup and at the most reasonable price that I found. I would absolutely recommend her services to anyone!!

Profile Picture Liza, 8/20/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Rosanne is simply amazing. From the very beginning she was very easy to work with. I went to the practice session and she was able to do exactly what I wanted. On the wedding day she did hair and makeup for myself, my mom and my mother in law and she did a beautiful job. There is no doubt she loves what she does. She is very professional and very affordable. You will not be dissapointed.

Profile Picture Martha, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Two thumbs up for Rosanne. I went for a hair and makeup trial and she was very flexible and accommodating of my request for a natural look. On the big day she and another sweet stylist (I forget her name - sorry!) did hair and makeup for me, my mom and MIL, and hair for all the bridesmaids. Everything was professional, timely, and all the women loved their finished looks. For me, the best part was that Rosanne is super nice; she listens to her clients and really takes their preferences into account. She even offered to touch up my sister's foundation even though we didn't purchase makeup for her - so sweet of her. Everything turned out beautifully - I look back on the pictures and am so happy I went with Rosanne. I received so many compliments, especially on my hair (which some people asked if I had gotten extensions on - nope, just Rosanne working her magic!!)

Profile Picture Rose, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Rosanne was absolutely amazing! I had Rosanne do my hair and my makeup for my wedding and she also did the hair and makeup for my maid of honor. I had a practice session a few days before my wedding which really put me at ease. I went into my practice session with just an idea of what I wanted and I started telling Rosanne what I was thinking and she completely understood what I was looking for and she nailed the look. I was shocked when she made it look even better on the wedding day!!

Profile Picture Cyndi, 7/7/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Licensed, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Rosanne was wonderful! She did my hair and makeup for myself, my mom and my bridesmaid. Everyone looked great! I also went to her 3 or 4 times before the wedding for color and was very impressed with the quality of service. Rosanne is a pleasure to work with and extremely affordable!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 6/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Coloring, Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup

Rosanne was amazing! She is extremely talented and knew exactly what I had envisioned! Everybody's makeup was flawless! She definitely made all my girls including my 3 year old feel beautiful. I would definitely recommend her to others.

Profile Picture Morgan, 6/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Roseanne did the hair and the make up for me and my made of honor. She was great. She gave us instructions on exfoliating and moisturizing prior to the wedding. We had a morning wedding and she was able to come to the hotel at 7 am. We ran about 5-10 min late by the end, but we still made it on time to the ceremony. Honestly, it probably worked better this way. I would have been just standing around the ceremony cite, hiding for 10 min. The make up and hair lasted the rest of the day into the night.

Profile Picture Dory, 5/28/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup

I was traveling to the Denver area with my sisters from New Jersey for my son's wedding. Not knowing the area, I was challenged to know what we could do for our hair and makeup on the day of the wedding. I found Rosanne through the Wedding Wire site and it was a blessing from beginning to end. We were not a traditional bridal party situation so I first contacted Rosanne to see if this kind of gig would be something she was interested in. She responded immediately with her willingness to help us Jersey girls. The date was open and we booked right away. We were in communication from that point up to the wedding. She rolled with all of the head count changes and who was getting what particular service done. The big day came and she showed up with her assistant Christina right on time and these two ladies were fabulous from beginning to end. Neither took a break for the 7 hours that they were with us, on their feet the entire time. Both were pleasant and accommodating, at times Rosanne offered a shoulder knowing that I was having some difficulty in the process all along. We were stunned and thrilled to see ourselves and the end of that 7 hours. This bunch of middle-aged ladies were HOT! You ladies out there searching...you can't go wrong with Rosanne!

Profile Picture Rita, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Rosanne was amazing to work without throughout the wedding process. I live out of state, and she was flexible with arranging a time for my hair and makeup trial. She is easy to work with, friendly, and does a wonderful job. She was very organized on the day of the wedding and made sure we stayed on schedule without any issues. I felt beautiful, and everyone else whose hair/makeup she did looked amazing as well. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Tracy, 2/27/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup

Rosanne did hair and makeup for myself, my five bridesmaids, and my mother for my wedding. She is absolutely amazing and an expert at her craft. She can do any kind of hairstyle you find on pinterest, the internet, etc. My bridesmaids showed her pictures of the style they wanted the day of and she replicated it exactly! With makeup, she enhanced everyone's natural beauty and made them look like better versions of themselves! She did all of this work in 6 hours with her awesome assistant, and made the day so fun, relaxing, and calming before all of the vendors started showing up. I would recommend her over and over again - she is the best!

Profile Picture Julie, 8/29/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I wanted a dramatic look for my wedding day, the sweet and romantic look is just not me- I like a smokey, sparkly cat eye look. After searching around the internet and in person, I hadn't found a vendor that had pictures of what I wanted. I happened to come across Rosanne's page and loved her before and after pics. I scheduled a trial with her and drove to the Denver area , well worth the 2 hour drive! Once I saw the completed look I was thrilled ( and cried a little from pure joy)! I have a round face, and I finally had some dimension to it, and my hair looked amazing. I have medium length hair, but wanted a longer look for my wedding day, so I brought my clip in extensions and she blended it all perfectly! On my wedding day she and her assistant Ericka drove 2 hours to Beaver Creek to start at 8 AM. Both mothers had never worn false lashes before and decided the wedding was a good reason to try them- they both loved them! As for hair make up for them and my other 3 ladies- wonderful! Everyone was so happy and couldn't believe how they all looked. Everyone was complimented all day! Even my two that started at 8 AM still looked beautiful by 2AM at the after party. My only regret is that I do not have another event in my near future to get all dolled up for. I'm so happy I came across her, they both were amazing and so fun!

Profile Picture Leesa, 8/22/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

To put it simply, Rosanne is an expert. She was very conscientious about my personality and preferences. I don't wear much make up as is, so I was worried about looking like a different person. Rosanne was able to make me look amazing and bridal without making me look generic or over-the-top. She has a great amount of experience and huge attention to detail. She also did my hair for my wedding. I gave her one photo I liked, and she was able to complete the entire look I was going for. She has a high standard for her style which ensures an absolutely perfect look.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/14/15, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup

I am so glad Rosanne was there for my wedding day!!! She was in constant contact with me from the start, and put up with my look changes and questions throughout! When I explained ideas to her, she sent pictures that were better than I had imagined!!! My bridesmaids and mothers were all Overjoyed with their hair and makeup on this special day. Rosanne knew exactly how to make each person glow and bring out their beauty, and listen to their ideas. The photographer even commented that almost every makeup artist overdoes it, but Rosanne had it perfect!! She used different looks for each person and it worked great for that person!! The best part is that everyone really felt beautiful :) Especially the bride!! I also had a newborn I was nursing between my hair and makeup and Rosanne worked with the craziness and switched my mom and I out back and forth when my boy needed me, and continued on with my makeup as I nursed. It made for some very special memories and pictures :) Thank you Rosanne!! :)

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture majesta, 8/10/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Rosanne is fantastic as both a businesswoman and an artist. I originally planned on Rosanne for hair styling and a different artist for makeup. A month before the wedding, the makeup artist cancelled on me and Rosanne came to the rescue immediately. I asked her if she had availability for a 10-person wedding party and she responded affirmatively right away. HUGE stress relief for me. Rosanne is very responsive to emails and texts, and her pricing is great. During my initial search for makeup artists, several quoted me 1.5x to 2x Rosanne's prices.
Rosanne's makeup and hair artistry were fantastic. I'm not a huge makeup lover and I really wanted to look like myself on wedding day. Rosanne was very sensitive to that and during the trial, she kept ensuring that I was comfortable with how I looked and various techniques. She was also receptive to feedback from my huge wedding party, and was very flexible with changes.
I would recommend Rosanne very highly- I'm just starting to get my wedding photos back and I love how Rosanne's work looks!

Profile Picture Bret, 7/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Rosanne was absolutely wonderful! She did the hair and makeup for me and all 6 of my bridesmaids and she did the makeup for the Mother of the Bride and Mother of the Groom. I did a trial run with her several months before the wedding and loved what she did. She told me that she thought of a couple changes she wanted to do to make to both even better for the wedding day. I didn't believe her because I thought the trial was perfect, but she was right! My hair and makeup were flawless the whole day of my wedding! Not to mention the fact that all of my bridesmaids were raving about how great of a job she did on their hair and makeup! Rosanne was also very reasonably priced compared to many of the other hair and makeup artist I looked into. I wouldn't change a thing about the beauty aspect of my big day. Thank you so much Rosanne for delivering such wonderful service!

Profile Picture Kara, 5/25/15, 2 Reviews