Brides By Rosanne Reviews

Brides By Rosanne 6
Brides By Rosanne 7
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 10/05/2019

The ultimate wedding glam experience

Rosanne is simply spectacular! From the makeup/hair trials to the wedding day, she was professional and an extremely calming presence. All of my bridesmaids loved their looks and both the makeup and hair looked fresh come the end of the night. I have never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day and that’s in large part due to Rosanne making the look of my dreams come to life. I highly recommend her to any and all brides

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Meagan

Meagan O'Leary · Married on 10/04/2019

Absolutely Amazing! Highly recommend!

Simply put, Rosanne is absolutely incredible! Rosanne did my lash extensions a few months ago before my bridal shower and I have had them filled multiple times before my bachelorette party as well as wedding day...and they are AMAZING! Rosanne also did my hair and makeup for wedding day, as well as my bridesmaids and flower girl, and everyone looked and felt absolutely beautiful. On wedding day, Rosanne and her assistant Shannon were a joy to be with and brought a very calming presence to the day, which was greatly appreciated! If you are looking for someone for lashes, or to make you feel beautiful on your big day, I can't recommend Rosanne enough!

Sent on 10/09/2019
    Brides By Rosanne 8
    Brides By Rosanne 9
    Brides By Rosanne 10

Crystal · Married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful hair and Makeup!

Recently used Brides by Rosanne for my daughters wedding in Woodland Park, CO. We had hair and makeup done for the Bride, 3 bridesmaids and 2 Moms. We all couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out. Rosanne and her staff were extremely friendly, professional and knowledgeable on all of the latest styles and techniques. We would all highly recommend them to anyone considering having hair and makeup done for their wedding. You wont be disappointed. Thank you Rosanne!!

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 08/25/2019

Rosanne is outstanding!

Rosanne is truly talented and has an eye for creating beautiful hairstyles that fit you! I was very concerned that my curly, thick hair would be unmanageable for most, but I was SO impressed right from the start. I told Rosanne my idea, and she truly ran with it! I was nearly in tears after the hair trial, and I knew immediately I would hire her! Rosanne is super friendly, great value, and has great availability! She did a wonderful job on my mother's and maid of honor's hairstyle. She's definitely top notch and I would hire her in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/21/2019
  • MrsD

Delaney · Married on 07/20/2019

One of the Best Vendors at our Wedding!

Rosanne was amazing. I am EXTREMELY picky with hair and makeup, I never do my hair or makeup at home really but I have had both professionally done around 30 times in my life by a ton of artists so I know what I like and what I don't like. Prior to finding Rosanne, I did another trial and wasn't happy at all. It felt very simple and not bridal. So I kept looking, and saw Rosanne's reviews. I did a trial with her 13 months out, she came to our house which was so nice of her to go all the way to Longmont to see, and I was so happy without giving her much direction. I booked her on the spot for me, my mom, my husband's mom and stepmom, and my 9 bridesmaids. I did another trial 1 month out, and brought her 26" extensions. She did an awesome job, I was so happy and never felt more like a princess than I did on our wedding day. She gave me advice on my skin & hair for what to do the day of and night before the wedding (basically moisturize a ton - which I did and it helped). My makeup lasted all day & all night, as did everyone else's. She had to bring 3 other artists (I was very picky & specific about not having to get ready any longer than 10-4). The other 3 women did an amazing job, no one was unhappy when the wedding came with their look. Our pictures came out awesome, everyone felt super pampered. Rosanne was easy to communicate with the whole time via email & text, which I really appreciated. She is truly an artist and is so sweet, I felt like I really knew her by the time our wedding day came which made me feel even more secure. Rosanne and her team were unbelievably professional and efficient, and on your wedding day one of the most important things is no added stress. They got there EARLY (yeah...that's amazing!) and finished right on time.

Sent on 09/11/2019
    Brides By Rosanne 17
    Brides By Rosanne 18

Ashley · Married on 02/14/2019

Sarah did amazing!

Sarah is based in AZ. I was so happy to have found her! My wedding was out of state, and she was so flexible in making sure we had time to do a trial and really figure out everything I wanted. On the day of she arrived early and was able to do my mother's, bridesmaid and my hair and makeup. We all looked fabulous! She was polite, professional, and personable. Everything you want in someone spending hours at your house with you! Thank you again Sarah! I highly recommend her.

Sent on 02/19/2019
  • Hayley

Hayley · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Wedding Hair & Makeup!

Rosanne is a very talented hair and makeup artist! I got married at Spruce Mountain Ranch in Larkspur, and she did my hair and makeup, along with the majority of my six bridesmaids hair and makeup. I was absolutely thrilled with how beautiful my hair and makeup was, and my bridesmaids also looked amazing! Rosanne was very professional, quick to respond, and on time! I would highly recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 12/25/2018
    Brides By Rosanne 19
    Brides By Rosanne 20
    Brides By Rosanne 21

Briana · Married on 08/13/2018

Rosanne did my hair and makeup for my wedding day. I had a small destination wedding in Granby, CO (17 hours from home!) so when I was searching for someone to do my hair and makeup, I was kind of taking a shot in the dark! I looked at dozens of vendors and kept going back to Rosanne's website - the photos were exactly how I wanted my hair and makeup to look. Rosanne worked with me to fit my budget, and also agreed to travel to the location we were staying (I think it was around a two hour drive, one way, for her!). She arrived fully prepared - even had a nice big chair for me to sit in. She took the time to listen to what I wanted, and without much direction, executed the look perfectly. My makeup was flawless and didn't budge all day, even with light rain. My hair was stunning too! I have honestly never felt more beautiful than I did on that day, and it was thanks to Rosanne's talent. I would hire her again in a heartbeat!!!

Sent on 08/27/2018
    Brides By Rosanne 22
    Brides By Rosanne 23

Madeleine · Married on 06/03/2018

Rosanne did an amazing job. My bridesmaids had their hair done and it looked amazing. She did a perfect job with my hair and makeup, as well! She made me look like a movie star! I can not recommend her enough! She is fantastic!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Jennie · Married on 05/18/2018

Rosanne was the most perfect fit to do my hair and make-up, my maid of honor's, and my two junior bridesmaids hair and make-up for my wedding on May 18, 2018. She also came very highly recommended from a good friend of my husband's which was a plus! From the practice trial-run to the day of wedding chaos, Rosanne was so calm and paid every attention to detail for all four of us. She made two teenage girls feel like princesses, and they absolutely loved their hair and make up! She made the getting ready part of our day so special and so much fun. She made me beautiful on my very special day and listened to my wishes of a soft, natural look. I could not be more proud. Still waiting on the professional pictures! Thank you Rosanne, I cannot thank you enough for sharing your talent. This girl can do anything!

Sent on 06/08/2018
    Brides By Rosanne 24

Mallorie · Married on 09/23/2017

Rosanne and her assistant were incredible! They were professional (but fun to be around) and applied gorgeous make-up that remained flawless through the rainy afternoon of photos and ceremony and after a whole night on the dance floor. She was great at providing feedback during my trial - I could not have asked for better service! Thanks, Rosanne!

Sent on 02/07/2018
    Brides By Rosanne 25

Tina · Married on 07/29/2017

Rosanne and assistant, Christina did such such a great job on all the hair and make-up for my daughter's wedding. She did the bridal party (6 girls), the mothers, and make-up for a groomswoman. Everyone looked so good. We had many compliments on all the girls. I especially got many compliments on my hair style. Not only were Rosanne and Christina good but they were so easy to work with. It was like having two friends help us get ready. I would highly recommend Brides by Rosanne.

Sent on 08/06/2017

Aideen · Married on 04/22/2017

Rosanne works magic! I feel so lucky that I found her and she was available to do hair and make-up for my wedding. She gave me exactly the look I was hoping for. She also did a fantastic job with my bridesmaids' hair and make-up. My mother was also very happy with the look that Rosanne gave her on the day. I had a breakout a few days before the wedding and I was panicking. Rosanne recommended some products and they cleared my skin up in two days. She is so professional but also genuinely personable so she makes you feel relaxed. She definitely made me feel beautiful and confident on the day of my wedding and it really shows in all the photos. I highly recommend Rosanne.

Sent on 05/04/2017

Brides By Rosanne's reply:

Thank you Aideen! It was a wonderful day working with you and your group! Everyone was so welcoming! I can't wait to see your pictures!!!

Erin · Married on 12/10/2016

I don't live in Denver but I had a destination wedding their and I had to find my make up and hair stylist through wedding wire since I didn't know anyone in the area. I am so thankful that I found Rosanne! She is not only incredibly talented in both hair and make up but she listened to what every single one of my bridesmaids wanted and even when we were running late to meet with her she still made the time frame work so we would be ready to go in time. Everyone loved their make up and hair, the pictures looked amazing and her prices were more then fair! I would suggest her for any future brides she is the best choice in Denver for hair and make up for any event!

Sent on 01/06/2017
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/24/2016

Rosanne and her assistant were amazing! They arrived on time at 8:00 looking gorgeous themselves, and ready to make us the same! They remained upbeat and positive through 5 bridesmaids, my mother, and myself (the bride). Everyone looked AMAZING--exactly how I pictured their hair and makeup. We had some really fun boho-inspired hair styles that they executed perfectly. Everyone looked so beautiful/glam. Like stars. Sooooo pretty! Thanks ladies!!!

Sent on 10/11/2016

brittney · Married on 09/03/2016

Rosanne was so great to work with! She did hair and makeup for my bridesmaids, my mom and myself on my wedding day and was so relaxed and easy to work with. She drove out to Granby for our wedding and listened to each of my bridesmaids and did their hair and makeup EXACTLY as they envisioned it. She worked fast and we all looked great! I was scared of looking like I was wearing a lot of makeup and Rosanne listened to me and did an amazing job of making me look beautiful, but natural. Would recommend her to anyone! I loved how I looked and my hair and makeup was still fresh looking after hours of dancing- even being in the rain! Such a pleasure to work with- if you are looking for someone you can trust and who will listen to you then I would recommend Rosanne!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Rosanne is incredibly talented when it comes to wedding hair and makeup! I had 8 bridesmaids plus myself getting hair and makeup done, and she had us all done on time with no stress! Everyone's hair and makeup looked phenomenal. She truly wants to make sure you are happy with your hair/makeup and will do what it takes to get it done right. I also had her do eyelash extensions on me before the wedding, and am SO glad I did - perfect for my wedding look and so nice to have on our honeymoon. She by far did the best job that I trialed with hair and makeup and at the most reasonable price that I found. I would absolutely recommend her services to anyone!!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Martha · Married on 07/23/2016

Rosanne is simply amazing. From the very beginning she was very easy to work with. I went to the practice session and she was able to do exactly what I wanted. On the wedding day she did hair and makeup for myself, my mom and my mother in law and she did a beautiful job. There is no doubt she loves what she does. She is very professional and very affordable. You will not be dissapointed.

Sent on 08/12/2016

Rose · Married on 07/09/2016

Two thumbs up for Rosanne. I went for a hair and makeup trial and she was very flexible and accommodating of my request for a natural look. On the big day she and another sweet stylist (I forget her name - sorry!) did hair and makeup for me, my mom and MIL, and hair for all the bridesmaids. Everything was professional, timely, and all the women loved their finished looks. For me, the best part was that Rosanne is super nice; she listens to her clients and really takes their preferences into account. She even offered to touch up my sister's foundation even though we didn't purchase makeup for her - so sweet of her. Everything turned out beautifully - I look back on the pictures and am so happy I went with Rosanne. I received so many compliments, especially on my hair (which some people asked if I had gotten extensions on - nope, just Rosanne working her magic!!)

Sent on 02/14/2017
  • Cyndi

Cyndi · Married on 07/07/2016

Rosanne was absolutely amazing! I had Rosanne do my hair and my makeup for my wedding and she also did the hair and makeup for my maid of honor. I had a practice session a few days before my wedding which really put me at ease. I went into my practice session with just an idea of what I wanted and I started telling Rosanne what I was thinking and she completely understood what I was looking for and she nailed the look. I was shocked when she made it look even better on the wedding day!!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Kimberly · Married on 06/19/2016

Rosanne was wonderful! She did my hair and makeup for myself, my mom and my bridesmaid. Everyone looked great! I also went to her 3 or 4 times before the wedding for color and was very impressed with the quality of service. Rosanne is a pleasure to work with and extremely affordable!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Morgan · Married on 06/15/2016

Rosanne was amazing! She is extremely talented and knew exactly what I had envisioned! Everybody's makeup was flawless! She definitely made all my girls including my 3 year old feel beautiful. I would definitely recommend her to others.

Sent on 08/14/2016

Dory · Married on 05/28/2016

Roseanne did the hair and the make up for me and my made of honor. She was great. She gave us instructions on exfoliating and moisturizing prior to the wedding. We had a morning wedding and she was able to come to the hotel at 7 am. We ran about 5-10 min late by the end, but we still made it on time to the ceremony. Honestly, it probably worked better this way. I would have been just standing around the ceremony cite, hiding for 10 min. The make up and hair lasted the rest of the day into the night.

Sent on 07/02/2016

Rita · Married on 04/23/2016

I was traveling to the Denver area with my sisters from New Jersey for my son's wedding. Not knowing the area, I was challenged to know what we could do for our hair and makeup on the day of the wedding. I found Rosanne through the Wedding Wire site and it was a blessing from beginning to end. We were not a traditional bridal party situation so I first contacted Rosanne to see if this kind of gig would be something she was interested in. She responded immediately with her willingness to help us Jersey girls. The date was open and we booked right away. We were in communication from that point up to the wedding. She rolled with all of the head count changes and who was getting what particular service done. The big day came and she showed up with her assistant Christina right on time and these two ladies were fabulous from beginning to end. Neither took a break for the 7 hours that they were with us, on their feet the entire time. Both were pleasant and accommodating, at times Rosanne offered a shoulder knowing that I was having some difficulty in the process all along. We were stunned and thrilled to see ourselves and the end of that 7 hours. This bunch of middle-aged ladies were HOT! You ladies out there searching...you can't go wrong with Rosanne!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Tracy · Married on 02/27/2016

Rosanne was amazing to work without throughout the wedding process. I live out of state, and she was flexible with arranging a time for my hair and makeup trial. She is easy to work with, friendly, and does a wonderful job. She was very organized on the day of the wedding and made sure we stayed on schedule without any issues. I felt beautiful, and everyone else whose hair/makeup she did looked amazing as well. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/05/2016