Brides Bouquet Reviews

Brides Bouquet 6
Brides Bouquet 7

Chelsey Steele · Getting married on 06/06/2020

Incredible

The staff is friendly and helpful. You can tell they love what they do. The prices are also great almost all the dresses are under 2,000.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Brides Bouquet's reply:

Thank you Chelsey! We loved helping you find the perfect dress for your wedding day! You are going to make a beautiful bride!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Neitz · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Wedding Dress Shopping

I couldn’t have asked for a better experience getting my dream dress here! They are so sweet and helpful!

Brides Bouquet's reply:

Thank you, Jenn. You were so wonderful to work with. We are honored to be a part of your special day!

Rachael · Getting married on 09/07/2019

I had the most amazing experience finding my dress and being as personable as they are I couldn’t ask for better service!

I found my dress last year and when it came in it was even more amazing then I imagined!

Brides Bouquet's reply:

Rachael, you have been a delight to work with! Thank you for your kind words. You're going to be a beautiful bride!

Kim Brennan · Getting married on 06/15/2019

I had the most amazing experience with brides bouquet.

Very interested in helping you find the perfect dress, compassionate, and caring. Will work to get you, your dream wedding dress. I went to many different bridal shops and this way by far the best one.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Brides Bouquet's reply:

Thank you Kim! We worked together to create your perfect dress and it turned out perfect! Thank you for letting Brides Bouquet be a part of your bridal journey!

Theresa · Getting married on 03/30/2019

From my dress, to my daughters prom dresses and now their wedding dresses, we have made it a family tradition!! The staff are phenomenal and very caring!!! Wouldnt dream of going anywhere else!!

Taylor · Married on 08/11/2018

They helped me for all my prom years and now for my wedding! Love them!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Brides Bouquet's reply:

We have loved helping you over the years Taylor!! Thank you for always being a #BridesBouquetGirl!!

Briaun · Married on 08/04/2018

I’ve been going to brides bouquet for many years. I bought all of my prom dresses from them and recently my wedding dress. Everytime I’ve been there they treated me like family. All of the ladies are wonderful. Thank you all for everything you’ve done for me.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Brides Bouquet's reply:

Thank you, Briaun! We have loved working with you over the years and loved dressing you for your special day!

Kristin · Married on 07/28/2018

My experience at Bride's Bouquet was amazing! The staff are all so personable, and really cater to the individual. It was so special to be able to get my wedding dress from the same place that my mother got hers over 29 years ago! If you are looking for a stress-free, personal experience, this is where you should be!

Sent on 09/20/2018
    Brides Bouquet 12

Brides Bouquet's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review us! You were amazing to work with and it was our honor to dress you for your special day!

Jade · Married on 05/19/2018

These are a lovely group of ladies who's goal is to provide you with the dress of your dreams. I quickly found the dress that had every element I wanted. I was so torn with the bridesmaid dresses but Cindy was there to help me make up my mind. I loved my experience with them and will miss them!

Brides Bouquet 13
    Brides Bouquet 14

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2017

Cindy and the girls were absolutely wonderful to work with for my wedding dress!! I was such an indecisive bride, but they were patient with me and really helped guide me to the perfect dress! They helped me with everything for my look on my wedding day, from hair to my shoes. I knew the look I wanted but didn't know how to express it and they listened to me and really zoned in on what I wanted to accomplish. My wedding dress, shoes, Vail, jewelry, everything I wore that day they helped me put together and I couldn't be more greatful for it! They did the same to help my niece with her prom dresses and she looked stunning!! Best bridal boutique!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Thank you Jennifer!!

Ashley · Married on 09/30/2017

I absolutely loved my dress from Brides Bouquet! Everyone who works there is so nice and friendly!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Brides Bouquet's reply:

Thanks Ashley, We always love working with your family !!!

Heather · Married on 08/19/2017

Cindy and her team were great to interact with. From the initial dress seeking appointment to the final alterations it all went effortless and flawless. They have beautiful , high quality dresses and also unique dresses that are different from every other bridal shop. The team was flexible to accommodate my work schedule for fittings and allowed me to bring along my family and friends!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Brides Bouquet's reply:

Thank you Heather!! You made a BEAUTIFUL bride!! It was our pleasure to be a part of your bridal journey!!

No · Married on 06/11/2017

My wedding dress exceeded my dreams and fit perfectly! The only alteration needed was the hem, and that was perfect! The owner and staff, especially Mary (who helped me and my bridesmaids from start to finish), were very helpful and made sure everything was on time and on point! Thank you for everything!!!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Brides Bouquet's reply:

Thank you!! Mary really is great!! We all loved being a part of your wedding journey!

Bobbie · Married on 06/06/2017

Have always had a great experience at Brides Bouquet. Owner and staff are always pleasant. Seamstresses are wonderful everything always fit the way it should.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Brides Bouquet's reply:

Thank you!! We take pride in our staff and love hearing that our customers appreciate the all around experience too!

Christy · Married on 10/08/2016

Couldn't have had a better experience! I was helped to customize the dress of my dreams for my big day. The staff is so helpful and treats you as they would their own family. I will always recommend this shop! Great product, staff, and services in a timely manner.

Sent on 07/20/2018
    Brides Bouquet 15

Thank you!!

Cindy is so amazing! She was so helpful in helping me find my dream wedding dress! Love everyone at Brides Bouquet!

Emily · Married on 06/14/2014

I purchased my wedding dress from the same shop where my mother purchased hers almost 30 years ago. This is only one of the charms of Brides Bouquet. The staff provides marvelous service and offers a huge variety of product. I live in Baltimore, where we have countless choices of bridal wear retailers, and I was at first hesitant to look for a dress in my hometown, which I wanted to do so my mother would be there. My fears had no basis and I found the perfect dress on my first trip. The alteration process was a breeze and the prices very reasonable. If you're in the process of looking for a wedding dress look no further than your back yard!

Meghan · Married on 06/22/2013

I LOVE Bride Bouquet!! They are so nice and they are flexible! they will find what you you want and or what you need. I first went to Brides Bouquet for my homecoming dress. I was so happy with everything they provided, I went back for my other homecoming dresses and my prom dresses. They get to know you personally and they have the eye and the experience to know just what kind of dress will make you beautiful and to make you a stand out!! I knew when it was time to look for wedding dresses, I didn't want to go anywhere else but Brides Bouquet! I received so many wonderful comments on my bridesmaid dresses, flower girl dresses, and I especially received numerous comments on my wedding dress! I bought my jewelry, veil, and headband from there as well, which I just LOVED and others did too! I knew that at Brides Bouquet I would find the perfect dress to say yes to! I felt like a beautiful bride in my dress on my wedding day and I was so happy with everything!! I would highly recommended going to Brides Bouquet to say yes to your dress!!! = )

I purchased my gown here after having had several prior positive shopping experiences. The selection of gowns was great and I ended up falling in love with the first one I tried on. Alterations were done on site and all staff members were extremely courteous and helpful. The dress I found was well within my budget and perfect for me. I loved my experience here and would recommend shopping here for all your formalwear and accessory needs.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Brides Bouquet's reply:

Thank you so much for the review!!

Gerry · Married on 09/15/2012

Professional, competent, friendly service. Clearly understood what the bride was looking for and it made finding the perfect dress not only fun and stress-free, but also a happy time. Alterations went extremely well. This awesome boutique is highly recommended!

Laurd · Married on 06/23/2012

Awesome!!!!

The people at Brides Bouquet are awesome! They helped me find the he perfect dress for my big day! My SIL came from two hours away to get hers here. My sister drove an hour and half to get hers her. My best friend drove and hour to get hers too!

Brides Bouquet's reply:

Thank you for your kind review. We love that we could help you and then your family and friends as well! You're referrals make the difference.

The flowers were amazing. The Price you can not beat. I searched high and and low for the best price and quality in flowers. This is it... LOOK NO FURTHER! I love them and talk about them frequently.

• O

Olivia · Married on 05/07/2011

Brides Bouquet has everything that a bride is looking for, when it comes to the most important part of the wedding, OUR DRESS! The staff at Brides Bouquet assisted myself, my mom and my aunt with choosing the dress of my dreams. By telling the ladies what I was looking for, they were able to pull the perfect dress! My bridal party also purchased their dresses here. The ladies were fitted and looked absolutely beautiful in their dresses on our wedding day!

Emily · Married on 11/06/2010

I knew that I would buy my wedding dress from Brides Bouquet since I was in college. I would drive by the shop and notice the beautifully unique dresses in the window and fall in love with each one. When I got engaged it was the first and last place I had to look for a gown. They were so attentive and patient with me. They also didn't try to make me buy something that I didn't feel comfortable with in terms of design and price. I had such a fun time each time I went whether it was to shop or get fitted. They are truly wonderful ladies.