BRIDES BOUQUET Reviews

36 | Selinsgrove, PA

36 Reviews for BRIDES BOUQUET

36 BRIDES BOUQUET Reviews

Theresa · Getting married on 03/30/2019

From my dress, to my daughters prom dresses and now their wedding dresses, we have made it a family tradition!! The staff are phenomenal and very caring!!! Wouldnt dream of going anywhere else!!

Taylor · Married on 08/11/2018

They helped me for all my prom years and now for my wedding! Love them!

Sent on 09/22/2018

BRIDES BOUQUET's reply:

We have loved helping you over the years Taylor!! Thank you for always being a #BridesBouquetGirl!!

Briaun · Married on 08/04/2018

I’ve been going to brides bouquet for many years. I bought all of my prom dresses from them and recently my wedding dress. Everytime I’ve been there they treated me like family. All of the ladies are wonderful. Thank you all for everything you’ve done for me.

Sent on 10/01/2018

BRIDES BOUQUET's reply:

Thank you, Briaun! We have loved working with you over the years and loved dressing you for your special day!

Kristin · Married on 07/28/2018

My experience at Bride's Bouquet was amazing! The staff are all so personable, and really cater to the individual. It was so special to be able to get my wedding dress from the same place that my mother got hers over 29 years ago! If you are looking for a stress-free, personal experience, this is where you should be!

Sent on 09/20/2018
    BRIDES BOUQUET 1

BRIDES BOUQUET's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review us! You were amazing to work with and it was our honor to dress you for your special day!

Jade · Married on 05/19/2018

These are a lovely group of ladies who's goal is to provide you with the dress of your dreams. I quickly found the dress that had every element I wanted. I was so torn with the bridesmaid dresses but Cindy was there to help me make up my mind. I loved my experience with them and will miss them!

BRIDES BOUQUET 2
    BRIDES BOUQUET 3

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2017

Cindy and the girls were absolutely wonderful to work with for my wedding dress!! I was such an indecisive bride, but they were patient with me and really helped guide me to the perfect dress! They helped me with everything for my look on my wedding day, from hair to my shoes. I knew the look I wanted but didn't know how to express it and they listened to me and really zoned in on what I wanted to accomplish. My wedding dress, shoes, Vail, jewelry, everything I wore that day they helped me put together and I couldn't be more greatful for it! They did the same to help my niece with her prom dresses and she looked stunning!! Best bridal boutique!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Thank you Jennifer!!

Ashley · Married on 09/30/2017

I absolutely loved my dress from Brides Bouquet! Everyone who works there is so nice and friendly!

Sent on 09/27/2018

BRIDES BOUQUET's reply:

Thanks Ashley, We always love working with your family !!!

No · Married on 06/11/2017

My wedding dress exceeded my dreams and fit perfectly! The only alteration needed was the hem, and that was perfect! The owner and staff, especially Mary (who helped me and my bridesmaids from start to finish), were very helpful and made sure everything was on time and on point! Thank you for everything!!!

Sent on 09/08/2017

BRIDES BOUQUET's reply:

Thank you!! Mary really is great!! We all loved being a part of your wedding journey!

Bobbie · Married on 06/06/2017

Have always had a great experience at Brides Bouquet. Owner and staff are always pleasant. Seamstresses are wonderful everything always fit the way it should.

Sent on 06/06/2017

BRIDES BOUQUET's reply:

Thank you!! We take pride in our staff and love hearing that our customers appreciate the all around experience too!

Christy · Married on 10/08/2016

Couldn't have had a better experience! I was helped to customize the dress of my dreams for my big day. The staff is so helpful and treats you as they would their own family. I will always recommend this shop! Great product, staff, and services in a timely manner.

Sent on 07/20/2018
    BRIDES BOUQUET 4

Thank you!!

Cindy is so amazing! She was so helpful in helping me find my dream wedding dress! Love everyone at Brides Bouquet!

Emily · Married on 06/14/2014

I purchased my wedding dress from the same shop where my mother purchased hers almost 30 years ago. This is only one of the charms of Brides Bouquet. The staff provides marvelous service and offers a huge variety of product. I live in Baltimore, where we have countless choices of bridal wear retailers, and I was at first hesitant to look for a dress in my hometown, which I wanted to do so my mother would be there. My fears had no basis and I found the perfect dress on my first trip. The alteration process was a breeze and the prices very reasonable. If you're in the process of looking for a wedding dress look no further than your back yard!

Meghan · Married on 06/22/2013

I LOVE Bride Bouquet!! They are so nice and they are flexible! they will find what you you want and or what you need. I first went to Brides Bouquet for my homecoming dress. I was so happy with everything they provided, I went back for my other homecoming dresses and my prom dresses. They get to know you personally and they have the eye and the experience to know just what kind of dress will make you beautiful and to make you a stand out!! I knew when it was time to look for wedding dresses, I didn't want to go anywhere else but Brides Bouquet! I received so many wonderful comments on my bridesmaid dresses, flower girl dresses, and I especially received numerous comments on my wedding dress! I bought my jewelry, veil, and headband from there as well, which I just LOVED and others did too! I knew that at Brides Bouquet I would find the perfect dress to say yes to! I felt like a beautiful bride in my dress on my wedding day and I was so happy with everything!! I would highly recommended going to Brides Bouquet to say yes to your dress!!! = )

I purchased my gown here after having had several prior positive shopping experiences. The selection of gowns was great and I ended up falling in love with the first one I tried on. Alterations were done on site and all staff members were extremely courteous and helpful. The dress I found was well within my budget and perfect for me. I loved my experience here and would recommend shopping here for all your formalwear and accessory needs.

Sent on 06/05/2017

BRIDES BOUQUET's reply:

Thank you so much for the review!!

Gerry · Married on 09/15/2012

Professional, competent, friendly service. Clearly understood what the bride was looking for and it made finding the perfect dress not only fun and stress-free, but also a happy time. Alterations went extremely well. This awesome boutique is highly recommended!

The flowers were amazing. The Price you can not beat. I searched high and and low for the best price and quality in flowers. This is it... LOOK NO FURTHER! I love them and talk about them frequently.

• O

Olivia · Married on 05/07/2011

Brides Bouquet has everything that a bride is looking for, when it comes to the most important part of the wedding, OUR DRESS! The staff at Brides Bouquet assisted myself, my mom and my aunt with choosing the dress of my dreams. By telling the ladies what I was looking for, they were able to pull the perfect dress! My bridal party also purchased their dresses here. The ladies were fitted and looked absolutely beautiful in their dresses on our wedding day!

Emily · Married on 11/06/2010

I knew that I would buy my wedding dress from Brides Bouquet since I was in college. I would drive by the shop and notice the beautifully unique dresses in the window and fall in love with each one. When I got engaged it was the first and last place I had to look for a gown. They were so attentive and patient with me. They also didn't try to make me buy something that I didn't feel comfortable with in terms of design and price. I had such a fun time each time I went whether it was to shop or get fitted. They are truly wonderful ladies.

Carol · Married on 10/15/2010

All workers are very professional and caring. Prices are reasonable. Alterations are accurate.
    This is the best place to shop for wedding and prom attire!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Thank you!!

Rachel · Married on 06/05/2010

I had visited Brides Bouquet by myself right after getting engaged and fell in love with one dress. Since I was lone, I wasn't ready to buy it. About a month later, I bought a dress from Alfred Angelo on sale.

Two weeks before the wedding, it started getting really HOT in my area. I got to thinking "What if this is what's it's like on the wedding day?" The dress I had bought was an A-line, but it was extremely heavy to wear and difficult to walk around in. I decided to go back to Brides Bouquet to see if they would still have the other dress available as a sample. I told them my dilemma, and they whisked me off to the bride's room. The saleslady pulled a bunch of dresses that didn't quite fit my criteria (elegant but lightweight, not too frilly or beaded, or way too expensive). I found a dress in the very back of a rack and tried that one on first. I loved it, but I wasn't ready to take the plunge.

Turns out the sample was of a discontinued style and nobody had really looked at it in months, so the owner dropped the price $100 bucks and had already been discounted nearly $500, so I took it. They got the bustle and pressing done in two days, and I wore it as my reception dress. I got a ton of comments on how gorgeous it was, and it was SOOO comfortable and fun to dance in!

Brides Bouquet could have turned me away since I was so close to the wedding, but they treated me wonderfully both times that I visited, and I would absolutely recommend them to EVERYONE!

Kathi · Married on 10/18/2008

I could not have had a better experience picking out my dress or those of my bridesmaids. Alterations were perfect and the staff is always so polite. And they have a wonderful selection of dresses and accessories.

Nicole · Married on 09/06/2008

I loved this dress shop! I purchased my wedding gown here, the owner help me find my dream gown. From the minute I walked in, they were super nice and helpful. This was the first shop I visited, and ended up going back here after shopping at many other dress shops. Nobody compared to the friendliness of this store. Keep an eye out for specials they have in the winter to pick up sales. If you buy your gown, headpiece and veil, they give you a discount. The store even opened up earlier for me, because I didn’t have time when they were open, to get my dress fitted before the wedding.

Deborah · Married on 08/20/2005

The ladies at Bride's Bouquet were great! They gave me individualized attention, which made choosing my dress even better. They have a special area just for brides to try on dresses. They helped me choose accessories, and put it on me, right as I was trying on dresses - so I could see how everything would look together.

When selecting the bridesmaid's dresses, they allowed all of us to come in and look at dresses at the same time, which helped everyone in making the decision for which dress everyone liked.

Overall - I would go back again and would send all of my friends and family to Bride's Bouquet.

Michelle · Married on 06/11/2011

THe girls here at fantastic at all they do.! I was so glad i came to this shop! I felt like a real bride everytime i was there. we even had a problem with the flower girl dress order but the owner took care of it and actually gave me a deal. I do wish we had ordered my gown a little smaller though because my gown was just a little big and had to be taken in in a few different places, which was done really well, I just knew it was a little big though and my bra stuck out in a lot of pics.