28 Reviews for BRIDES BOUQUET

Bridesmaids (1)
Bridal Belts (1)
Veils (1)
28 BRIDES BOUQUET Reviews

Cindy and her team were great to interact with. From the initial dress seeking appointment to the final alterations it all went effortless and flawless. They have beautiful , high quality dresses and also unique dresses that are different from every other bridal shop. The team was flexible to accommodate my work schedule for fittings and allowed me to bring along my family and friends!

Profile Picture Heather, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My wedding dress exceeded my dreams and fit perfectly! The only alteration needed was the hem, and that was perfect! The owner and staff, especially Mary (who helped me and my bridesmaids from start to finish), were very helpful and made sure everything was on time and on point! Thank you for everything!!!

Profile Picture No, 6/11/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Alterations, Bride, Bridesmaids

Have always had a great experience at Brides Bouquet. Owner and staff are always pleasant. Seamstresses are wonderful everything always fit the way it should.

Profile Picture Bobbie, 6/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Couldn't have had a better experience! I was helped to customize the dress of my dreams for my big day. The staff is so helpful and treats you as they would their own family. I will always recommend this shop! Great product, staff, and services in a timely manner.

Profile Picture Christy, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Veils, Alterations, Bride

Cindy is so amazing! She was so helpful in helping me find my dream wedding dress! Love everyone at Brides Bouquet!

Profile Picture User3799127, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I purchased my wedding dress from the same shop where my mother purchased hers almost 30 years ago. This is only one of the charms of Brides Bouquet. The staff provides marvelous service and offers a huge variety of product. I live in Baltimore, where we have countless choices of bridal wear retailers, and I was at first hesitant to look for a dress in my hometown, which I wanted to do so my mother would be there. My fears had no basis and I found the perfect dress on my first trip. The alteration process was a breeze and the prices very reasonable. If you're in the process of looking for a wedding dress look no further than your back yard!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/14/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I LOVE Bride Bouquet!! They are so nice and they are flexible! they will find what you you want and or what you need. I first went to Brides Bouquet for my homecoming dress. I was so happy with everything they provided, I went back for my other homecoming dresses and my prom dresses. They get to know you personally and they have the eye and the experience to know just what kind of dress will make you beautiful and to make you a stand out!! I knew when it was time to look for wedding dresses, I didn't want to go anywhere else but Brides Bouquet! I received so many wonderful comments on my bridesmaid dresses, flower girl dresses, and I especially received numerous comments on my wedding dress! I bought my jewelry, veil, and headband from there as well, which I just LOVED and others did too! I knew that at Brides Bouquet I would find the perfect dress to say yes to! I felt like a beautiful bride in my dress on my wedding day and I was so happy with everything!! I would highly recommended going to Brides Bouquet to say yes to your dress!!! = )

Profile Picture Meghan, 6/22/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I purchased my gown here after having had several prior positive shopping experiences. The selection of gowns was great and I ended up falling in love with the first one I tried on. Alterations were done on site and all staff members were extremely courteous and helpful. The dress I found was well within my budget and perfect for me. I loved my experience here and would recommend shopping here for all your formalwear and accessory needs.

Profile Picture User2554740, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Professional, competent, friendly service. Clearly understood what the bride was looking for and it made finding the perfect dress not only fun and stress-free, but also a happy time. Alterations went extremely well. This awesome boutique is highly recommended!

Profile Picture Gerry, 9/15/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The flowers were amazing. The Price you can not beat. I searched high and and low for the best price and quality in flowers. This is it... LOOK NO FURTHER! I love them and talk about them frequently.

Profile Picture User1136597, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Brides Bouquet has everything that a bride is looking for, when it comes to the most important part of the wedding, OUR DRESS! The staff at Brides Bouquet assisted myself, my mom and my aunt with choosing the dress of my dreams. By telling the ladies what I was looking for, they were able to pull the perfect dress! My bridal party also purchased their dresses here. The ladies were fitted and looked absolutely beautiful in their dresses on our wedding day!

Profile Picture Olivia, 5/7/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I knew that I would buy my wedding dress from Brides Bouquet since I was in college. I would drive by the shop and notice the beautifully unique dresses in the window and fall in love with each one. When I got engaged it was the first and last place I had to look for a gown. They were so attentive and patient with me. They also didn't try to make me buy something that I didn't feel comfortable with in terms of design and price. I had such a fun time each time I went whether it was to shop or get fitted. They are truly wonderful ladies.

Profile Picture Emily, 11/6/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

All workers are very professional and caring. Prices are reasonable. Alterations are accurate.
This is the best place to shop for wedding and prom attire!

Profile Picture Carol, 10/15/10, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had visited Brides Bouquet by myself right after getting engaged and fell in love with one dress. Since I was lone, I wasn't ready to buy it. About a month later, I bought a dress from Alfred Angelo on sale.

Two weeks before the wedding, it started getting really HOT in my area. I got to thinking "What if this is what's it's like on the wedding day?" The dress I had bought was an A-line, but it was extremely heavy to wear and difficult to walk around in. I decided to go back to Brides Bouquet to see if they would still have the other dress available as a sample. I told them my dilemma, and they whisked me off to the bride's room. The saleslady pulled a bunch of dresses that didn't quite fit my criteria (elegant but lightweight, not too frilly or beaded, or way too expensive). I found a dress in the very back of a rack and tried that one on first. I loved it, but I wasn't ready to take the plunge.

Turns out the sample was of a discontinued style and nobody had really looked at it in months, so the owner dropped the price $100 bucks and had already been discounted nearly $500, so I took it. They got the bustle and pressing done in two days, and I wore it as my reception dress. I got a ton of comments on how gorgeous it was, and it was SOOO comfortable and fun to dance in!

Brides Bouquet could have turned me away since I was so close to the wedding, but they treated me wonderfully both times that I visited, and I would absolutely recommend them to EVERYONE!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/5/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I could not have had a better experience picking out my dress or those of my bridesmaids. Alterations were perfect and the staff is always so polite. And they have a wonderful selection of dresses and accessories.

Profile Picture Kathi, 10/18/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I loved this dress shop! I purchased my wedding gown here, the owner help me find my dream gown. From the minute I walked in, they were super nice and helpful. This was the first shop I visited, and ended up going back here after shopping at many other dress shops. Nobody compared to the friendliness of this store. Keep an eye out for specials they have in the winter to pick up sales. If you buy your gown, headpiece and veil, they give you a discount. The store even opened up earlier for me, because I didn�t have time when they were open, to get my dress fitted before the wedding.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/6/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The ladies at Bride's Bouquet were great! They gave me individualized attention, which made choosing my dress even better. They have a special area just for brides to try on dresses. They helped me choose accessories, and put it on me, right as I was trying on dresses - so I could see how everything would look together.

When selecting the bridesmaid's dresses, they allowed all of us to come in and look at dresses at the same time, which helped everyone in making the decision for which dress everyone liked.

Overall - I would go back again and would send all of my friends and family to Bride's Bouquet.

Profile Picture Deborah , 8/20/05, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

THe girls here at fantastic at all they do.! I was so glad i came to this shop! I felt like a real bride everytime i was there. we even had a problem with the flower girl dress order but the owner took care of it and actually gave me a deal. I do wish we had ordered my gown a little smaller though because my gown was just a little big and had to be taken in in a few different places, which was done really well, I just knew it was a little big though and my bra stuck out in a lot of pics.

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/11/11, 5 Reviews
4.7

Brides Bouquet is very helpful when picking your gown. Their customer service is exceptional, and they made me feel like a princess when I was there trying on gowns.

Profile Picture User1747803, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Brides Bouquet, in general, was great to work with. Everything seemed to go easily with minimal effort, although I should mention that I went to them for a specific dress I had already decided on after shopping with a friend out of state. The alterations were great and the ladies were helpful and friendly. The only minor snag we had was with my initial fitting. Somehow I got crossed off in their book as having been called when my dress came in, but I never received a call. When their ETA had more than passed and I was beginning to worry, I called them and was surprised to learn that they had crossed me off and never followed up. Other than that little mishap, though, I would recommend them.

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/7/12, 9 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Bride's Bouquet had a fairly good size selection of wedding dresses and I found a few gorgeous ones I had a difficult time choosing between. The ladies were helpful and honest with their thoughts and opinions. The dress looked beautiful the day of the wedding, and best of all, was only about $500! The prices here are really reasonable.

Profile Picture Gina, 7/10/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I found my dream dress here. They were wonderful to work with and highly attentive to me each time I visited. My only complaint was that my dress was ordered much too big and had to be drastically altered to fit (which their seamstress did a great job on). I just wish it had fit better the first time around. Overall, I would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/6/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I saw my wedding gown online and Bride's Bouquet was the only place I could find it to see in person. My bridesmaids gowns were also purchased here. We had no problems at all. All of the gowns were tailored to our satisfaction and the prices were competitive.

I ordered my gown in November for my wedding the following October. At the time, they had a special; if I purchased my veil at Bride's Bouquet, I would get my head piece and shoes for free. I chose both at the same time I ordered my gown. Unfortunately, the head piece was no longer available and there were no others even similar to the one I had my heart set on. They allowed my mom to get her shoes for free in place of my head piece which I ended up finding elsewhere....so they were very flexible and easy to work with.

Profile Picture Emily, 10/15/05, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Would definitely recommend this boutique, but unfortunately during the spring they are only available for wedding fittings before 10am on Saturdays only - so it makes it tough for brides coming from a distance. Otherwise, help is very friendly!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/25/11, 5 Reviews