Brides & Beauty Reviews

Brides & Beauty 6
Brides & Beauty 7

sheetal · Getting married on 06/14/2020

Hair and makeup

Mandy and ashley were great!! Our hair and makeup were done right on time and we received a ton of compliments!! Just wished we took pictures of our hair, we totally forgot!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 10/05/2019

Wonderful!!

Brides&Beauty have been great with helping me to create my day-of look!

Sent on 03/04/2019
  • sarah

sarah · Married on 09/01/2019

Perfect-10/10

I cannot say enough great things about Brides & Beauty. They were so amazing to work with and I would recommend them to anyone that needs makeup & hair done. Thank you so much to Jill for making our wedding day even more beautiful. You were so sweet and so great. Appreciate you!!

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Vicki

Vicki Merical · Married on 07/04/2019

Vicki Merical

They were fantastic, we had a huge wedding party. The are a
    pleasure to work with. Very professional, lots of fun. Now they are a part of our family. You couldn't make a better choice for your hair and makeup.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Lauren Barnhart · Married on 01/05/2019

Loved everything!

I recently got married and heard great things about Brides & Beauty, and how amazing they are!! All I can say is they go above and beyond to accommodate and make you feel the best you can ever feel or look! From the moment I went in for my trial to the day off it was perfect!!!!!! Alyssa and her team ROCK!! Everyone getting married looking for the best should use them, I promise you won't be disappointed!!!

Sent on 01/27/2019

Katie Fogle · Married on 12/08/2018

Highly Recommend!

I am so happy I chose Brides & Beauty for my wedding day hair and makeup! Both Artist (Mandy & Ashley) were so fun and kind, and easy to work. Everything was perfect and exactly what I wanted. My bridesmaids looked so beautiful too as well as my mother and grandmother and most important it lasted through rain and tears. I recommend Brides & Beauty for everything hair and makeup! Thanks so much girls!

Sent on 01/27/2019

Mollee Schierloh · Married on 11/17/2018

Fantastic!

I love my makeup and all of my bridesmaids loves their make also! Beautiful work by Misty! Thank you!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Anna Baker-Moore · Married on 11/11/2018

Perfection!

I highly recommend Brides & Beauty! Mandy was so kind and helpful throughout the whole process! I wasn’t sure what look I wanted and I showed her pictures of my dress and shared some thoughts of what I like and she exceeded my expectations! I loved EVERYTHING about my hair and makeup and all of my bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup! We received so many wonderful compliments! Thank you so much Mandy for making me feel so special!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Michelle Harrison · Married on 11/10/2018

Wonderful!!!

Mandy was so sweet and professional and her talent is beyond amazing! I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup and I felt so beautiful! My fiancé was brought to tears when during our first look and that was the exactly what I hoped for!! Thank you so much for being so flexible with me being an out of town bride! Brides & Beauty really made my experience extra special and I will recommend their services to all of my friends!! Thank you!!!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Maryanne Anderson · Married on 11/03/2018

Professional & Talented

Ashley was fantastic ans I loved everything about my hair and my bridesmaids hair! She whipped through 9 hair in no time and most importantly it stayed out though dancing and sweating! They were very prompt in responding to my emails/questions, which I appreciate! I am so happy I choose Brides & Beauty! If your looking for updated bridal hair I definitely recommend them! Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Rebecca and Evan

Rebecca and Evan · Married on 10/13/2018

Very professional and talented.

Karri was amazing for my wedding day! She came to our venue creating less stress for us and was so sweet! She did an absolutely amazing job on my hair. We did do a trial run a couple months beforehand and am so glad I did! I knew kind of what I wanted but wasn't totally sure so having the run through I was able to relay what I did not want. This made my hair for the wedding absolutely perfect! The rest of the wedding party also very much enjoyed their updos and a couple that also got their makeup completed by Karri too. Thanks!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Kathryn · Married on 10/12/2018

Talented Artist for Makeup and Hair

Mandy was an absolute delight. She was extremely experienced and professional, and at the same time personable and kind. All the women in our party were extremely satisfied and gorgeous to behold. As the bride, I received compliments all night long about how beautiful l looked. Most important, I felt beautiful, all the way into my heart. Mandy will help bring that joy to your wedding day. Don’t hesitate to hire her!!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Liz · Married on 09/01/2018

Brides and Beauty were absolutely amazing. They were very professional and I loved my bridal makeup as well as the makeup for the bridesmaids. They were very organized with their time and staying on my timeline schedule as well for the day. They were even so flexible and understanding when our getting ready location had to be switched last minute. -Liz

Sent on 09/11/2018
    Brides & Beauty 8
    Brides & Beauty 9
    Brides & Beauty 10
    Brides & Beauty 11

Kaylynn · Married on 07/06/2018

I am so glad I decided to hire Brides & Beauty, LLC to do my makeup and hair as well as my bridal party. It was much more than I expected!!! I went to do my trial with Ashlee a couple weeks before my wedding and she blew me away with the hair trial. I had sent her multiple pictures of things I wanted and brought my vision to life. On my wedding day I had the best stylists (Ashlee & Ashley) and both of them were AMAZING!!! Not only were they ahead of schedule, but they also let some of my girls who originally didn't sign up for hair/makeup get theirs done. And they were still done early! It was great. They were super flexible with their time and with our comments of what we wanted. My bridal party looked AMAZING!!! Their hair and makeup was picture perfect and I couldn't of asked for better!! The bridal party was so thrilled with the services! My hair and makeup was done by Ashlee and WOW!!! She brought out my best features with the makeup and made me look great! And my hair was perfect!! My husband loved the way she did my hair and makeup!! I ended up keeping Ashlee for 3 extra hours cause I knew I would be crying happy tears and the heat would cause me to sweat. And I am so glad I did! She made sure I looked perfect for my first look, family pictures, ceremony, and my reception. I would highly recommend this company!! They really helped make my wedding day perfect!!! Thank you!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Amber · Married on 06/24/2018

Mandi is so fun and awesome! I had absolutely no idea what to do with my bridal party in terms of hair as they are all so different and Mandi came up with something that worked for each of them. She is so professional and laid back. This woman will have you wishing she was your best friend by the end.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Melisa · Married on 06/09/2018

Mandy was absolutely amazing. She went above and beyond to help me find the perfect hairstyle for my big day. She cares about each of her clients and it really shows in her work! My hair and makeup lasted from 11 a.m. until I took it off at 2 a.m. That day was both humid and hot, 94F, and I looked perfect even after playing laser tag in my wedding dress at our after party. I will always recommend Mandy for anyone’s big day or special occasion.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Erica · Married on 04/21/2018

Karri was awesome! She was so kind, really helpful, and she gave me the exact look I was going for!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Katie · Married on 10/15/2017

Karri from Brides and Beauty did an AMAZING job on my wedding day makeup and hair for an unbeatable price!! I was able to book her only 10 days before my wedding!! Karri asked for lots of pictures of what style I wanted via email before the big day, since I was unable to do a trial run. She captured exactly the look I was going for with a gorgeous curled high up-do with a headpiece and veil, and used her own style to make my ideas work with my hair! She kept me so calm and relaxed on my wedding day and truly influenced my whole outlook on the day with her encouragement while she worked! My hair and makeup stayed put the entire 12hr day and I got so many compliments on the style. I truly felt like a princess on the biggest day of my life.

Sent on 10/25/2017
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 09/30/2017

After two failed trials at other salons I was lucky enough to come across Brides & Beauty! Mandy and Missy came to our hotel for the day and provided services for 6 bridesmaids and myself. They were an absolute delight and Mandy even stayed a bit longer when I was running behind. They did such a great job on all my ladies and made them all feel beautiful. The reason they do such a great job is because they focus on just brides and bridal parties. They don't provide any other services that you would find in a normal salon. Their focus is completely on up-dos and makeup and it shows.

Sent on 10/04/2017

Karri and her team of girls did such a great job! I used Karri for my hair and airbrush makeup for my bridal photos and my wedding day! It was supposed to rain the day of my bridals so we had to make last minute schedule changes which she was very responsive and flexible about. She took lots of pics and notes after my bridal trial to ensure everything would be just perfect the day of! On the day of she and her team of two other girls came to the hotel we were getting married at. They did a great job, kept on schedule, and made sure all my girls and mom liked their look before leaving.

Sent on 11/04/2017
  • SiberianMama

Ashley · Married on 09/09/2017

I am convinced that Mandy is some kind of hair and makeup wizard, because there is no way someone can be this good without some magic! She was incredibly professional, personable, and EXTREMELY talented, and made everyone feel so beautiful. She was even able to arrive slightly earlier than planned to squeeze in an extra service for my bridesmaid who forgot her makeup bag out of town. I could not recommend her more. If I could give her more stars, I would.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Meg · Married on 07/29/2017

Mandy and Karri made my bridal party and me look beautiful. I was amazed by their talent and willingness to work with me to make everything "just right." I can't imagine trusting anyone else with such an important job.

Sent on 10/08/2017

Priscilla · Married on 07/04/2017

Karri, you are such a doll! I truly enjoyed my whole hair/makeup experience. You make it super easy to for me to travel and not have to worry about looking pretty for my out of state reception. EVERYONE loved my hair, OMG!!!! Lashes were to die for too!! Seriously will be booking you again when I'm back in KY! And thank you for all of those make-up tips. Xo, Priscilla

Sent on 08/17/2017

Amanda · Married on 01/19/2017

I cannot say enough about Mandy and her hair and makeup abilities! On the day of my wedding, I decided I wanted something completely different than what we did at my trial. With anyone else, I would have been nervous to switch things up so last minute, but not with Mandy! She worked her magic, and I was floored by the result! I felt so stunning and could hardly wait for my groom to see me! Mandy is the sweetest and truly an artist.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Kelsey · Married on 11/19/2016

Karri did our hair and make up for my big day and let me just say she was absolutely amazing. She has a passion for her work and her friendly and outgoing personality helped lessen the stress of the whole day. They are super affordable and the money you pay is definitely worth the look in the end. Anyone looking for fantastic hair and make up to come to you on your wedding day should definitely go with brides & beauty!

Sent on 12/07/2016