Brides and Film Reviews

26 | Albany, NY

26 Reviews for Brides and Film

• Kevin

Kevin Angel · Married on 07/08/2020

Lucky to have found them!

We are so lucky to have had Brides and Film for our wedding ! They genuinely cared about capturing all the special moments and getting the creative shots- was so impressed with how hard they worked and made every second count! The final film was so beautifully done- could not believe that was us in it! We really appreciate all the hard work they put in the day of, and those long hours I'm sure they spent in putting together such a wonderful film that we get to treasure for life!

Sent on 09/27/2020

Jessica · Married on 07/05/2020

Creative, passionate, and thoughtful

We are incredibly happy with Brides and Film. Mykolas has such a creative eye for lighting, scenery, and posing, and edits his work into masterpieces. We chose Bride and Film because of their glowing reviews and samples, and we were still one hundred percent blown away with the thoughtfulness and craft that was put into our film.
    In addition to absolutely stunning work, Mykolas is such a kind and friendly person. He went out of his way to make sure we were happy on our wedding day.
    We hope you enjoy working with Brides and Film.

Sent on 05/07/2020

Brides and Film's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure to work on your wedding film and an honor to be a cinematographer chosen to capture moments of such an important day of your life! Thank you!

Emily Heider-Belcher · Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely wonderful experience!

My husband and I chose to work with Mykolas and Vita because we believed that their style exemplified the type of creativity we were looking for. They were extremely warm, thoughtful and professional throughout the entire wedding process. The final product was incredibly creative - their choice of shots, music, and editing truly captured our special day exactly as we hoped it would. Mykolas and Vita were an absolute pleasure to work with - thank you again!!

Sent on 08/10/2019

David · Married on 05/18/2019

Exactly what you want in a wedding videographer

Mykolas was incredibly helpful and responsive throughout the entire planning process, which is exactly what you want when you're juggling all the planning of a wedding. He worked with us in the months leading up to the wedding in order to get to know us so he could make the best possible reflection of us and our wedding day, and he was extremely flexible and accommodating when it came to the logistics of our day. Our video perfectly captured all the people and events of the day and we can't stop watching it. We highly recommend him for your video!

Sent on 05/25/2020
  • Breanna

Breanna · Married on 02/09/2019

Positively Wonderful

There are no words for how excited and happy we are with our wedding video! It is absolutely gorgeous, and we will truly cherish it for a lifetime. We had such a fun time working with Mykolas and Vita, and can't imagine a better experience. They are such talented artists and great people! We are so grateful.

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Toni Ann

Toni Ann · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing quality of work, they are so passionate about what they do

My experience with Mykolas and Vita was so refreshing. From the start they were so easy to work with and communicate with. The day of the went above and beyond to make sure they captured the most perfect shots. Their thoroughness and attention to detail was superb! I am beyond happy with my wedding video. They really listened and took into account our vision and made a video that greatly reflected just that!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Dear Toni Ann,

It was an honor to be part of your big day. It was our pleasure to work on your wedding film. We will cherish these memories!

Valerie M · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing!

We could not have asked for a better experience!! Mykolas and Vita showed up on time, captured everything we could have asked for, was super easy to work with and the video they produced was exactly what I envisioned. I would recommend them any time!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Brides and Film's reply:

Thank you so much! We are honored to have been given a chance to work with you! It was our pleasure.

Jessica · Married on 06/16/2018

Mykolas and Vita were wonderful to work with. Super professional, great attitude and captured our day just as we had hoped. The final product blew everyone away - from the various angles used in the shots themselves to the editing and music. I have nothing but good things to say about both of them and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking to preserve their wedding memories in an amazing film!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Mara · Married on 01/27/2018

Mykolas and Vita fulfilled our expectations and much more. From the moment we contacted them about our wedding film they were there to answer any question or concern we had. The day of the wedding Mykolas and Vita were very flexiable and enjoyable. They made us all feel at ease while on camera. I was not expecting to receive our wedding video as soon as I did. Not only did they get the video to me quickly but it exceeded my expections. Mykolas and Vita capture memories that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 03/08/2018

Eileen · Married on 09/09/2017

The day of our wedding Mykolas and Vita worked so well with us, our families and friends, each other, and our photographer, making the entire day effortless and fun. They have this amazing ability to see and highlight the finest details in everything - my dress, our first dance, the scenery, each embrace, our vows - that would've been missed by anyone else. The way that they thoughtfully match each shot to each note of music is incredible and the finished product is nothing short of magical. It brought tears to our eyes, along with anyone else who watched it. They were able to capture every moment of our special day and create a work of art that exemplifies our love for each other. We will cherish it for the rest of our lives.

It is difficult to find the words to describe just how amazing the work of Mykolas and Vita truly is. Their level of professionalism is uncanny and it is clear how much effort they put into each of their videos. You'd be silly not to trust them with the most important day of your life! Watch their videos - you'll see!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Julia · Married on 07/08/2017

My husband and I had Mykolas and Vita film our wedding in Roxbury NY at the Roxbury Barn. They captured such beautiful shots of our day. We couldn't of asked for a better videographer. We absolutely loved them and their work. Theyre truly talented at what they do. If We can give them 10 stars we would. Mykolas is super personable and strives to make the bride and groom happy. He exceeded our expectations. Plus they were so professional and affordable. They stayed our whole day til the end to make sure they got everything. We watch our video every day and love how beautiful he made it. His work brought tears to my eyes because he knows how to capture the best of moments for your special day. They are the best and super fun people to work with.
    Thank you so much Mykolas & Vita for all that you have done for us and our wedding. We love you guys and so happy to have had you film our day!

Sent on 09/19/2017

alexander · Married on 06/17/2017

Being within the creative industry ourselves, we knew what style we wanted for our wedding and we were not disappointed. Mykolas and team have a fantastic eye and a modern post-production skillset and style. They were a pleasure to be with and both made us feel comfortable and relaxed. They stayed late into the night without complaint to ensure they captured everything. We were both blown away with the results of the short film and cannot wait to see what they come up with for the longer video. The video captured the feelings, essence, and story of our wedding. What more could we ask for?! Thank you!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Kelly · Married on 06/11/2017

We could not have asked for better people to work with on our special day. Vita and Mykolas were accomodating, funny, friendly and so much more!!!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Julie · Married on 05/06/2017

I first found some of the work of Mykolas and Brides and Film online and was extremely impressed with his work the stories he tells through his shorts. After reaching out to him on a call to discuss our wedding arrangements, I felt confident in hiring Mykolas. 6 months before the wedding, he took the time to meet my fiancé and I for coffee to get to know the two of us as well as our vision for the wedding. On the big day, he and his wife managed to capture all of the most special moments...from large panoramic/drone/time lapse shots to the much more intimate close of shots of putting on bow ties and jewelry, kisses, etc. he captures it all in a way that simple photos simply cannot. After watching our Vimeo, family and friends have commented "this is what little girls dream of when they think of their wedding day," "this is like an ad for marriage," and "this looks like a Hallmark original!" I love that each year we will be able to look back with this beautiful keepsake that we can treasure forever. If you're looking for a wedding videographer, look no further!

Sent on 06/11/2017

Laura · Married on 03/25/2017

Brides and Film were wonderful to work with for our wedding. They were very understanding of what our vision was and they knew how to capture just the right moments of our special day. Countless friends and family teared up watching the teaser video alone and they were all touched by the beauty and creativity. I highly recommend Brides and Film for your video needs. Capture those memories on film that you never want to forget!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Shannon · Married on 12/10/2016

Right from the start Mykolas was fantastic with always answering my emails quickly and with every detail that we needed. On our wedding day he was so great and got every shot we would have wanted!! We are so in love with our wedding video and cannot wait to show our future children so they know how amazing our day was!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Brittany · Married on 10/08/2016

Absolutely amazing! The whole experience was easy and fun...half our guests and families didn't even know we had video they blended in so well. Our video was fast, upbeat and amazing everything we wanted!
    We wouldn't change a thing!!!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Daniel · Married on 09/25/2016

Mykolas and his wife did an amazing job with our video.We could not of been happier with the results. They were professionals from the moment they got to our wedding. They even stayed extra time to ensure they got enough footage. The teaser that Mykolas released for us was amazing as well. We received countless compliments from friends and family! If you are having a wedding, I highly recommend hiring Mykolas to do the videography. You wont regret it.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 08/13/2016

Mykolas and Vita were so wonderful to work with. They really captured the magic of our wedding, and they were prompt in getting us our videos and footage. I am so glad that we hired them. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Amy · Married on 07/16/2016

One of the first choices my husband and I made for our wedding was that we would not get a wedding video. We were trying to be budget conscious and did not think it was a priority for us but after watching some of the beautiful wedding videos of our friends, we changed our minds. I did a LOT of research into videographers in the Albany area. I watched dozens of videos but so many of them seemed formulaic and impersonal. I knew I'd found what I was looking for when I found Mykolas' website and watched his sample videos, all varying slightly in terms of style, and never lacking in personality or creativity.

For two people who didn't initially want a wedding video, my husband and I had a lot of thoughts about how we wanted our video to ultimately be. From our first phone call, Mykolas worked diligently with me to translate our 'maybe we could do this/that' hypotheticals into real actual shots. He was so responsive to my every email, and prior to our wedding would even email me out of the blue with some ideas he'd thought of based off our past conversations. I was blown away by the level of service and his commitment to getting us what we wanted.

On the day of our wedding, Mykolas and Vita were consummate professionals. They were fun to be around, worked extremely well with our other vendors and we barely even noticed them. Now, not even two weeks after the wedding, we have the most beautiful teaser video, one that we love sharing with our friends and our family is literally crying over. It’s unlike any other video we’ve ever seen. Mykolas and Vita captured so many gorgeous details of the day that we hadn't even noticed ourselves. It is truly a joy to watch. Choosing Brides and Film turned out to be the best decision we made for our wedding day.

Sent on 07/27/2016

Dear Amy and Chris,

The credit goes to you, guys! You inspired us to step out of the box and create this particular film for you. We will always be grateful for that!

Jesse · Married on 06/18/2016

Mykolas and his assistant Vita from Brides and Film were an absolute delight to work with. Very professional, down to earth and detail oriented. I didn't cry at my wedding, but cried tears of happiness while watching my video teaser. Mykolas captured the feeling of our day completely. He went above and beyond to make sure that every important moment was captured in a beautiful and moving way with a personal touch you just don't get with the big name, high dollar photographers. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/22/2016

Brides and Film's reply:

Dear Michele and Jessie. It was our pleasure to work with you and get to know your wonderful family and friends!
  • User6205768 · 2+ years ago

We were so happy that Brides and Film was part of our special day! The level of professionalism was great and Mykolas was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. I highly recommend using Brides and Film for video.

Sent on 01/14/2016

Brides and Film's reply:

Thank you so much! I am happy I was able to capture and preserve those wonderful moments of your beautiful event!

Jaclyn · Married on 10/11/2015

My husband and I worked with Mykolas as our videographer for our wedding last October and he was wonderful! The footage we received was fantastic, capturing the smallest moments for us. We were so happy that he was there to share in our special day with us and he made it so memorable. I would recommend him highly! Very personable, professional and I can't say enough good things about him. My husband and I were very pleased with his work, along with our family. Thank you, Mykolas!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Brides and Film's reply:

Thank you Jacklyn. It was my pleasure to work with you. You made my work day a pleasure!

Myko was the perfect fit for a videographer for my wedding! He is easy going and his style is like no other. He made me and my husband feel so special but wasn't pushy and captured those perfect moments that we were hoping for! I would definitely recommend Myko to all my friends :)

Sent on 02/20/2016

Brides and Film's reply:

Thank you! It was an honor to be a part of your big day!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 09/24/2016

Mykolas and Vita were wonderful cinematographers!!! Let me preface this review by saying I am VERY picky when it comes to bridal films! I didn't want anything too "bridey" or "cheesy" and I didn't want it to look like a PowerPoint with floating words or wedding bell clip art. Mykolas was the polar opposite of all that. His work is classic and timeless. So far we have received our teaser and our longer version is to come, but the teaser alone captured every aspect of our wedding in a perfect little 4min. package. Mykolas and Vita were very friendly and professional and respectful of my opinion on what I wanted our video to look like. They do a wonderful job and are AFFORDABLE!!!! I did not want to spend an absolute fortune on a cinematographer and Mykolas was right in my price range, and I didn't have to sacrifice quantity or quality!! I would absolutely recommend Brides and Film to any bride looking for a videography vendor for their big day!!! I can't wait to see our long version of our film. Thanks Mykolas and Vita!!!! :)

-Elizabeth Ellis Grogan

Sent on 10/06/2016

Brides and Film's reply:

You are very welcome Elizabeth and J.J! We enjoyed working with you, guys and being a "behind the scenes" part of your wonderful day!