brideface Reviews

165 Reviews for brideface

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

165 brideface Reviews

Laura · Married on 10/13/2018

Highly Recommend Jasmine for Makeup!

Jasmine did a wonderful job at our wedding in October! I had a great trial session with her last summer, and she was helpful in figuring out what look would work best with all of the other elements in our wedding. The day of the wedding, she came on-site to our getting-ready location – on time and ready to go! I couldn’t have asked for better make-up for my bridesmaids and me – we all looked great! I couldn’t recommend Jasmine and the BrideFace team enough.

Beth · Married on 09/22/2018

Honour is fantastic. She did our makeup for my sister's wedding 7 years ago and again for my wedding a few weeks ago. She never fails to exceed my expectations! They did the makeup for my entire wedding party, including the moms. Everyone looked beautiful and was very comfortable with their final look. I will recommend Honour at Brideface to all of my friends for their weddings!

Jenna · Married on 09/21/2018

I'm so incredibly happy that I decided to book Nancy and the BRIDEface team for my wedding day. The make-up felt very natural and light, but looked flawless. I love that Nancy takes the time to put on tiny individual false lashes- I didn't even notice they were on!!

We had Nancy & Jasmine come to our home to set up shop. They are true artists and clearly care about ensuring that the bride and attendants look and feel absolutely stunning for the big day. Nancy used the trial to truly listen to what I wanted for my wedding day and also made great recommendations for skin care. She is an absolute pleasure to work with, a ton of fun to talk to, and made me feel relaxed the morning of the wedding, as well as sticking around longer in case she needed to fix my make-up if I cried during portions of the morning.

I would recommend BRIDEface to anyone and hope I get to work with these ladies again in the future! :)

• Mary

Mary · Married on 09/15/2018

Honour is not only an incredible makeup artist but she is also just an awesome person. She made the day so fun and made everyone look and feel incredible! I one million percent recommend her to anyone!!! THANK YOU Honour for making my wedding vision come to life!!!!

Megan · Married on 06/23/2018

Brideface made me look and feel beautiful on my wedding day! It was like hanging out with girlfriends, and took some of the pressure off of the big day!

Chelsea · Married on 10/21/2017

Stacey did a fabulous job with not only my makeup, but the makeup for my four bridesmaids as well. She came out to our hotel to meet us the morning of the wedding. This was the first time I have ever had airbrushed makeup and one of a handful of times that I have had my makeup professionally done at all. Stacey made the process a breeze and I was in and out of the chair in such little time and looking amazing! The makeup was just what we wanted and looked so natural and complimented each girl so well. Would 100% use again and I highly recommend Brideface! Thank you, Stacey!

Jordan · Married on 09/30/2017

HUGE shoutout to Amanda & Stacey that worked with us on our 9/30/17 wedding at Greenacres. What a professional, hardworking and FUN team to work with. Incredible talent!

brideface 1
    brideface 2
    brideface 3

Elise · Married on 09/23/2017

Jasmine and Penny made my family (ranging in age from 14-84 years) and I, feel and look absolutely glamorous and still like ourselves for my wedding this past week. Brideface is a wonderful company, extremely responsive and worth every penny! Highly recommended!

brideface 4
  • I

Isabella · Married on 09/16/2017

I was an EXTREMELY nervous bride the day of the wedding, and Honour and Amanda were the most patient, calming presences I could have asked for. They're both true artists and gave everyone drop-dead gorgeous makeup (Honour) and red-carpet worthy hair (Amanda). Their services weren't limited to beauty either — they helped with everything from wedding morning therapy to veil-steaming tips to bluetooth speaker troubleshooting. Totally above & beyond. I recommend them to any other bride with my whole heart!

Katie · Married on 09/08/2017

Honour. I knew when I saw her work, that she'd be perfect for our wedding. She has a way of making everyone woman look uniquely 'themselves', and she doesn't skip a beat once the woman tells her their vision. How can she possibly have so many different 'looks' stored in her brain? Haha. Honour really works with each individual woman to bring out their inherent beauty. Also, while I knew she was artistically talented, I didn't realize she'd also be a blast to hang out with. Days later, my family is telling me how much they enjoyed meeting her and talking to her while we got ready. She is calming, kind, and interesting.

When we had a (very unfortunate) transportation difficulty on the wedding day, Honour offered to pick up all her things, drive 30 minutes away, and meet my Mom (who hadn't arrived yet) at the wedding venue to make sure she felt beautiful. It was so considerate, and it really saved the day.

Thank you Honour. You went above and beyond.

Melinda · Married on 06/03/2017

We booked Stacey for my makeup and our wedding party and she was fantastic! Very skilled and worth every penny! I had so many complements on my look for my big day and I know I will always look back at my pictures and be so happy that I booked with Brideface for my big day!

Carly · Married on 10/15/2016

Honour Hook did my makeup. She was a pleasure to work with and tons of fun. I normally do not wear a lot of makeup but Honour make some great recommendations and assured me that it would look stunning. I was so happy during both my trial and the day of my wedding. My makeup looked natural but still popped. Honour was super flexible and a pleasure to work with.

Sarah · Married on 10/15/2016

I was originally not going to hire a makeup artist for my wedding day. So at my sister's recommendation, she and I took a class with BRIDEface to learn how to apply makeup for a good wedding look. The class with Honour was amazing, and I learned a lot. We also hired her immediately to do makeup for Bride + 4 people, on the morning of my wedding. At my practice session, we learned I was slightly sensitive to the glue for fake eyelashes, so while they looked amazing, Honour tweaked the plan and we found something just as pretty that worked for me. Honour made notes, and we easily recreated the look the morning of my wedding. All of the other people that had their makeup done with me (at my house) just loved the natural looks that they got as well, and Honour's easygoing and warm personality. We all used the airbrush makeup, and even my mother-in-law who has sensitive skin, did great all day in the makeup. It was simple to pay, and they were very responsive to all of my emails. We would highly recommend BRIDEface!

Kristen · Married on 09/03/2016

Nancy did my whole bridal party's makeup for our labor day weekend wedding. I was most concerned about looking like I was too "overly done" with makeup and I wanted makeup that would last the whole wedding day. It turned out absolutely gorgeous and lasted the entire night. It looked natural but photographed beautifully. And she is very personable which helps you feel more comfortable on your wedding day. It is on the expensive side but totally worth it! I highly recommend Nancy if you want to feel confident and beautiful on your wedding day!

Christa · Married on 08/06/2016

So, everyone asked why I was paying to get my makeup done or why I was offering it to my bridesmaids. Everyone on your wedding day deserved to be pampered, and Nancy does just that and more.

I felt more beautiful than ever after seeing my wedding makeup. We did the trial and we worked on a couple of different options until I was satisfied. She is such a joy to work with and made every one of my bridesmaids feel special. She came to our hotel room and set up shop very quickly. She was on time and very efficient.

Every bride wants to feel beautiful all day on her special day. My makeup was done at 10am and I barely touched up my makeup all day. I can't say enough amazing things about Nancy.

I would recommend her to anyone!

Stephanie · Married on 07/15/2016

We had Jasmine and she was very helpful and listened to what each girl wanted. She was on time and moved us along efficiently. I think all of us, three bridesmaids, a mother of the groom, and the bride were beautiful! The bride does not wear make up and wanted hers to be lightly done. Jasmine did a wonderful job of making her look beautiful on her special day without overdoing it. Thank you Jasmine!

Terry · Married on 06/25/2016

Honour was a pleasure to work with... Everyone loved their makeup, and those that didn't originally want their makeup done were quick to change their minds after seeing what a beautiful job she did. She was so professional and calm as more people were added...We all looked beautiful and I highly recommend her.

Ellyn · Married on 06/18/2016

Danielle at Brideface made me and my bridesmaids look stunning at my wedding. She was so easy to work with (even with a last minute time change) and had such a fun attitude! She takes time to listen to what you want and won't do anything you're not comfortable with! She is so incredibly talented and she made all of us feel so pretty! She walks you through everything she is doing and stops after doing something to make sure that you like it. She was quick without making us feel rushed and she made the whole process so much fun! I would recommend Brideface for makeup for any occasion without a doubt! I know I'll be telling all my friends about Danielle and Brideface!

• Jessica713

Jessica · Married on 06/11/2016

I was looking for someone to do my makeup for our engagement photos and Brideface was by far the most responsive business I reached out to in the area. I liked their portfolio and they got double bonus points for being quick to respond, so I decided to move forward with them for the engagement shoot. I brought in photos of makeup styles I liked and Nancy did a phenomenal job on delivering. Since I'm doing a destination wedding, she said that she could do a makeup instruction class with me and my bridesmaids just in case I want to do my own makeup - which I just might take her up on. Nancy was super nice and her studio was adorable.

Sarah · Married on 06/11/2016

I started my wedding makeup search about a year out from my wedding. I was so worried about looking overdone, so I did my research and everything I read said Nancy at Brideface was the best! And boy did she live up to all of her reviews. Nancy did my engagement photo makeup, a trial weeks before the wedding, and then my day of makeup including my 2 sisters and mom. Everyone looked gorgeous!! Nancy was so easy to work with and she made all of us feel comfortable and at ease with getting our makeup professionally done. The makeup she uses is so light and it lasted ALL day in the 90 degree weather! Do yourself a favor and hire Nancy… it is so worth it! Every bride deserves to feel as beautiful as I did on their wedding day! Thanks, Nancy!!!

• Emily

Emily · Married on 06/04/2016

I booked Nancy for my bridal makeup as soon as we got engaged - I heard she was the best and let me tell you, she did not disappoint. I am so excited to see our professional pictures come back because I knew my face was flawless!!! Penny came along and helped with the bridal party, including my mom, who looked SO gorgeous. They were prompt, kind, and most importantly, super fun to hang out with the morning of my wedding! Book them!!!

Michelle · Married on 05/22/2016

Bride face was awesome ! We planned our wedding pretty quickly so response time and information were crucial. I initially contacted them on the weekend late in the day and was surprised by the immediate response. Jasmine was our makeup Artist and she was fabulous and knew her stuff ! I added 2 people the night before to be to be made up and Jasmine responded immediately that it would be fine. I had never used air brush makeup and asked Jasmine if she could make me look 30ish rather than the 50 that I am. Lol .I was obviously joking but she made me look beautiful and a lot younger than I am. Thank you so much Jassmine for making our day stress free and special !

Heather · Married on 04/23/2016

I first met Nancy at a mother/daughter bridal event. After her demo, I knew I had to book BrideFace for my wedding!

Initially, I just booked makeup with Stacey Sweet. When we met for my trial she was super accommodating, asking what kinds of looks I envisioned for my wedding. I left feeling confident about the choice for my wedding! A few months later, I called Nancy in a panic looking for a new hairstylist for the wedding. Nancy saved me by introducing me to Amanda who is also FANTASTIC at updos! Between Stacey and Amanda my bridal party and I were perfection. Did I mention they are super fun too? Wedding hair and makeup is expensive, so why risk it with anyone else? Nancy and her team are trustworthy, talented, and worth every penny!!

Kelli · Married on 04/16/2016

Danielle at Brideface did a phenomenal job on makeup for the bride, bridal party and mother of the bride. The makeup was very natural and photographed beautifully. I highly recommend Brideface!

I could not rave more about Molly from Brideface. I was so nervous about getting my make-up done, not looking like me, and having my future husband gasp at the stranger he was about to marry... but Molly exceeded my expectations and made me look like the best version of me! I would highly recommend anyone wanting to look her best to go with Molly from Brideface. Also, she's an incredibly nice person who drove me and my friend from there OTR office to my rehearsal dinner because she didn't want us to walk all that way and our phones were dead.