Bride n Belle Reviews

Bride n Belle 7
  • Ivy

Ivy Watts · Getting married on 07/11/2020

Said Yes to The Dress!

I had a great experience at Bride N Belle today! This was my 4th wedding dress store and the dress and experience was the best one yet. Even though the dress I tried on had straps, they assured me the dress could be made strapless. I fell in love with the dress and they let me stay in it for over an hour while I cried at how beautiful it was. When I FINALLY said yes, after being told how beautiful I was and how great their seamstress was (which was so sweet and reassuring), they poured sparkling wine, gave me a full bottle to take home and the cutest bag. They really care about their brides and making the experience meaningful. I am so glad I said YES TO THE DRESS! I can't wait to see the dress again!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Bride n Belle's reply:

Thank you for your beautiful review. It was a pleasure working with you and you looked beautiful in the dress. We cant wait to see you again
  • Kayla

Kayla Morse · Getting married on 01/01/2020

Big Selection, Excellent Service!

I purchased my wedding gown from Bride N Belle and it was a lovely experience on my search for the perfect dress! They have a wonderful selection of regular sizes and plus sizes—-as I’m right on the cusp. They have dresses from favorite designers, like Maggie Sottero and Allure. The prices are reasonable and a lot better than other shops in the area! I am very happy with my purchase and can’t wait until the most talented seamstress, Val, does her magic. She literally pinned me up to perfection in under one minute. Would definitely recommend for any future brides!!

Sent on 04/20/2019

Bride n Belle's reply:

Thank you so much Kayla for your wonderful review!! You looked beautiful in your gown and we are looking forward to seeing you soon!! -xoxo Bride-n-Belle Staff

Emily · Getting married on 12/31/2019

Teresa and Kayla at Bride n Belle were so helpful during my search for the perfect dress. I really felt that they listened to what I wanted and helped me narrow down the options. They were very kind throughout 2 appointments, and were extremely respectful of my max budget, including their suggestions as to alterations. The selection in the shop was excellent, and I was so pleased to be able to support a local small business. To top it all off, when I picked my dress Teresa poured some bubbly and then sent me home with another bottle, along with the traditional Italian almonds. I had a great experience here, and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Bride n Belle's reply:

Thank you so much Emily for your wonderful review!! We are so happy to be a part of your special day and we look forward to seeing you soon! -xo Bride-n-Belle Staff

Lauren · Getting married on 10/04/2019

Loved Jo and the Dress Selection!

I came in to try on a few pre-determined dresses. My consultant Jo was lovely and so nice. She pulled what I wanted to see, suggested some additional dresses, and let me browse the stock. She was enthusiastic and warm.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Bride n Belle's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren for your kind review! We are wishing you and your family the best of luck! -xo Bride-n-Belle Staff
  • Ariel

Ariel · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Great experience!

Went in on Friday and worked with Kayla. She was very helpful and attentive, and she helped me find my dream dress! Can’t wait to wear it on my wedding day!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Bride n Belle's reply:

Thank you so much Ariel for your wonderful review! Wishing you the best! Can't wait to see you again! -xo Bride-n-Belle Boutique

Ana Swartz · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Stellar service, I felt like I was with my family!

I had a great experience at Bride n Belle. The boutique has a great selection of dresses for various budgets and tastes. I was looking for a dress under $1000 with no lace, no bead, or others froufrous... Yes, I thought I was difficult. Not so much as Teresa and her staff were able to pull over 10 dresses for me to try on! I also liked the fact that I could browse the dresses around the shop too. Teresa herself actually found the dress I said yes to! It feels like she read my mind. But what I loved the most about Bride n Belle was that their service made me feel less stressed and sad about the fact that I did not have my mom and all my friends with me (they are all in Europe). When I said "yes to the dress", Teresa popped a bottle of Spumante to make a toast with me, my friend, and the staff. I am very pleased and I cannot wait to visit the boutique again to make the alterations to the dress. I definitely recommend Bride n Belle for any bride who is looking for a personable bridal shop and that want to support local shops. Grazie Bride n Belle!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Bride n Belle's reply:

Thank you so much Ana for your wonderful review! We are so happy to be a part of your special day! We are looking forward to seeing you again soon! -xo Bride-n-Belle Staff

Bethany · Married on 07/20/2019

This was the first place I visited to try on dresses and I ended up finding my dress here! I wanted to spend under $1,000 and was worried I would only find a couple gowns at this price, but there were so many beautiful gowns $1,000 and under! My consultant, Kayla, was wonderful! She was so helpful and patient, as well as the perfect blend of quiet, non-pushy and knowledgeable on about all of the dresses. At one point another consultant came over for a little bit and had told me how I could change one dress to make it work, but I knew it wasn’t the one. Kayla seemed to sense this and was not pushy at all, but suggested I try on other dresses. She was so patient as I tried on two dresses I loved about 3 times each before choosing “the dress”.

I couldn’t have asked for a better consultant or experience. After choosing my dress, Teresa, the team, and my family celebrated with champagne and they even sent me home with a bottle to celebrate with my fiancé. This store has an amazing selection of gowns at remarkable prices. I would highly recommend this store to anyone looking for a dress!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Bride n Belle's reply:

Thank you so much Bethany for your kind review! We are wishing you and your family the best of luck!! -xo Bride-n-Belle Staff
  • Tova

Tova Teperow · Married on 06/23/2019

So grateful to this team!

Val, Kayla and the rest of the staff were wonderful. Kayla let me go through the shop and take my time trying on tons of dresses until we found the perfect one rather than having a short appointment and only getting to try on 5-6 like at other salons. Then, Val was SUPER patient with me over multiple dress fittings to customize and fit my dress exactly to my liking. She did stunning work and I felt so beautiful on my wedding day. :)

Sent on 07/01/2019

Bride n Belle's reply:

Thank you so much Tova for your wonderful review!! We greatly appreciate it! Wishing you and your family the best & hope to see you soon! -xo Bride-n-Belle Staff

Stephanie · Married on 05/26/2019

Warm, welcoming and family-oriented shop

Theresa and her team were fantastic to work with throughout my dress searching process! Her team was incredibly flexible and would accommodate my challenging schedule. Her team gave me their full attention without making me feel pressured or rushed. Her seamstress, Val, is a perfectionist and took incredible care to make sure my dress fit perfectly. I also ordered all of the bridesmaid dresses here as she gave me
    a discount. Awesome experience!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Bride n Belle's reply:

Thank you so much Kimberley!! We appreciate the kind review!! Wishing you the best!! -xo Bride-n-Belle Staff

Teresa Schlauch · Married on 05/11/2019

Best Boutique In Town!

I would highly recommend Bride n Belle Boutique in Medford! From the moment we arrived at our appointment, we felt so comfortable. We made an early appointment at 10:00, so we had the shop to ourselves, and wonderful attention. We met with Kayla for 2 hours and she was very professional and patient. We could not believe that almost every dress my daughter tried on, could have been the one. It turned out the first dress she tried on she fell in love with and it was the one "she said Yes to". We looked at one more boutique which was very overwhelming and not as personal. We drove right back to Bride n Belle, and purchased the beautiful dress my daughter fell in love with, and celebrated with the owner, Teresa, with a glass of Champagne! Could not have asked for a better day. Many thanks to Teresa and her staff.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Bride n Belle's reply:

Thank you so much Teresa for your wonderful review!! We look forward to seeing you soon -xo Bride-n-Belle Staff

Alicia · Married on 01/04/2019

Great service, treat you like family!

Excellent experience with this shop! Teresa was extremely responsive and caring and manages the shop very professionally. Kayla, who helped me pick out my dress, was extremely patient and understanding with me and listened to exactly what I was looking for. Val, who did my alterations, was nothing short of incredible. She was incredibly patient, offered advice, and listened to everything I asked for to be altered and flawlessly executed beautiful alterations. The ladies here treated me just like family and I feel incredibly blessed. I cannot thank them enough.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Bride n Belle's reply:

Thank you so much Alicia for your wonderful review!! We are so happy for you and are wishing you the best of luck! -xo Bride-n-Belle Staff

Alyssa · Married on 12/08/2018

Great experience at Bride N Belle. In my dress search, I went to 11(!) different bridal shops across MA and NH looking for a dress $1,800 and under. I found a dress here that I liked for under $1,000! They have a larger selection of dresses under $1,000 than any of the other stores that I went to. It is very much a mom and pop shop, and they are very patient with no sales pressure. They were also not off put with my price point, unlike some of the other stores that I visited. I enjoyed being able to browse the dresses instead of just having the sales person chose a few for me to try on. With that said, the dress I chose was actually one that the salesperson chose for me, and probably would not have been a dress that I chose myself! They also matched a beautiful veil with it that I purchased as well. It was very sweet that they gave me a bottle of prosecco when I said yes to the dress! They also gave my mom a mini bottle so that we could have a toast when we got back to the house. So far, I am very pleased. Note: You cannot park in the small lot to the right of the building, but I had no problem finding on street parking on the street to the left of the building. I will also update after I do the alterations.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Bride n Belle's reply:

Thank you Alyssa for your kind review! Wishing you and your family the best!

Rebecca · Married on 12/01/2018

Wonderful!

Bride n Belle is the best place for any bride to go to! When I went to try on dresses, my consultant picked a few out she thought would look good on my body type. And boy, she picked some absolute winners. I disliked most dresses that I picked out, but cried the moment I put on THE one. She wasn't pushy about me trying anything on though - only if I wanted to. I'm so happy she picked them! It was under price range (trying to spend max $1000) and a dream dress. I had my alterations done at the salon as well, and had no issues there. There was a lot to hem, and the straps needed fixing, and she did a wonderful job on everything. The prices weren't too out of ordinary for what I had done either.

I also should note - Bride n Belle is SO flexible. My mom and I had made an appointment to go in on a Saturday one weekend, but we needed to cancel due to a family emergency. They were so accommodating in scheduling us for another day and cancelling with no issues.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Bride n Belle's reply:

Thank you so much Rebecca for your kind review!! We are wishing you and your family the best! Send us some pics from your wedding!! -xo Bride-n-Belle Staff

Kelley Palumbo · Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful Experience Beginning to End!

Teresa and her team at Bride N Belle were absolutely wonderful in helping me find my wedding dress! I had a designer in mind and my appointment just so happen to be on the day they were having a trunk show for that designer. I was able to show them a picture of what I was thinking but told them I was open to different styles. They were so kind and I never felt pressured or pushed in any way. I unknowingly went over my appointment time but they never made it known or showed any indication of it. I found and bought my dream dress that day and immediately felt like part of their family. My mom and I were given champagne to celebrate along with a beautifully handwritten thank you note from Teresa. Alterations were an equally wonderful experience. My dress had quite a bit of fabric with a long train. They went over a few bustle options and I went with a more sturdy option which, of course, required a lot of work and detail. It came out stunning and they were able to easily show my mom how to do it for me. The dress fit me like a glove and I got so many compliments. It was so nice to have a wonderful, relaxing experience here at a time that is most stressful. I can’t thank Bride N Belle enough for all their help and overall experience. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Bride n Belle 8
    Bride n Belle 9

Bride n Belle's reply:

Kelley ….Thank you for expressing your experience with us. We were happy to be a part of your special day and we enjoyed our time with you and your mom. Thank you again and congratulations!

Cissy Westerkamp · Married on 09/29/2018

Every element of our experience was exceptional

As the mother of the bride my goal was to help my daughter find that "perfect dress". My preconceived notion was that it would entail many appointments at all the bridal boutiques in Boston and quite possibly a trip to NYC. I never expected it to happen in one day, on a whim, when we stopped in to Bride and Belle in Medford MA, a real "hidden gem"!

My daughter was following a particular designer and noticed online that Bride and Belle carried some of those dresses. On our way thru Medford one day she suggested we stop to take a look. I did not hesitate but warned we may be turned away as we had no scheduled appointment and it was close to 5pm on a Saturday. To our surprise, we were not only welcomed in and allowed to browse but had the complete attention of this wonderful young lady who insisted she try on some dresses. Shortly after we started, the owner of the store, Theresa, appeared, I think to close up. She too made suggestions and insisted we continue to try on dresses. Theresa immediately understood our direction. Even though my daughter had a designer she loved, she was still trying to figure out the best style to capture the tone and elegance of her vision for that day and her venue. Theresa pulled out a dress that we would have never considered. It had some elements we were against but she knew exactly how to adjust those elements making the dress a perfect match. It was exquisite and so unique. We were immediately overwhelmed and said "yes to the dress"!! We couldn't believe we walked in without an appointment, "on a whim", and walked out with a dress for her wedding that was 13 months away.

The experience through the following year was exceptional. We were treated like we were the only customers that mattered, but you could see that all the customers were treated like that. Val did all the tailoring and she helped me with my vision for my dress. She is extremely talented.
    She and Theresa made our every visit exciting. I did not expect the dress shopping experience to be so intimate and bonding. We are forever grateful for their support and expertise thru the process. Those ladies will forever be remembered when we think about all the special moments that made that day so magical/perfect. Thank you Bride and Belle from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Bride n Belle's reply:

Thank you so much Cissy for your wonderful review!! We strive to maintain that personal "family touch". We are so glad to have been a part of your daughter's special day! Email us pictures at bridenbelleboutique@gmail.com! We are wishing you and your family the best! -xo Bride-n-Belle Staff

Tracy · Married on 09/28/2018

This was the fourth and last bridal shop we came to in the Boston area. The staff was super friendly, helpful and down to earth. Great selection of gowns. We found the perfect dress at a very reasonable price. Highly recommend! Mother of the Bride :)

Sent on 09/17/2017

Bride n Belle's reply:

Thank you Tracy! Thank you for your review! Wishing you and your family the best!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/08/2018

Bride-n-Belle had by far the best selection of wedding dresses of any of the stores my mom and I went to. Emily helped us, and she was incredibly good at listening to what we wanted and bringing out dresses that fit that description. She was patient and helpful as I tried on gown after gown and provided great suggestions for alterations and belts to add on. Once I committed, Emily and Teresa had a champagne toast ready for me and my family! A lovely experience so far.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Bride n Belle's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth! We are so happy we could help you!

Denise · Married on 08/19/2018

I had a pretty disastrous experience at David's before I came to Bride and Belle, so I was both nervous and had low expectations. But the very first dress Jo had me try on looked good! I could immediately relax, and she found a bunch of dresses that looked good, I knew I would have trouble deciding. (But finally did!) She was patient and accommodating of the budget. Overall, it was a very stress-free experience and I'm so glad I ended up here!

The alterations were great too -- you can see in the pictures below, there was no gapping of the cups in the strapless dress! (A huge pet peeve of mine!!)

Sent on 08/25/2018
    Bride n Belle 10
    Bride n Belle 11
    Bride n Belle 12

Bride n Belle's reply:

Thank you so much Denise for your wonderful review! We are so happy to have been part of your special day! Wishing you the best!
    -xo Bride-n-Belle Staff
  • xtine

Christine · Married on 08/18/2018

I went to Bride n Belle without the intention of buying anything and walked out with a stunning Justin Alexander dress. The staff were exceptionally kind and accommodating, and I enjoyed visiting them for every fitting. They made me feel so beautiful. Thank you!

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Bride n Belle 13
    Bride n Belle 14

Bride n Belle's reply:

Thank you so much Christine for your wonderful review! We are so happy to have been part of your special day! Wishing you the best!
    -xo Bride-n-Belle Staff

Heidi · Married on 06/23/2018

Hi Teresa, I want to take the time to thank you and your staff for the wonderful customer service and for helping me find my dream dress. I would like to thank Jo for being so patient with me during my bridal appointment as we tried on so many dresses before we found the right one. The delicate pearls and beading on the dress let me sparkle all night without being overdone. Val with alterations was very kind and pleasant to meet with for all my appointments and she has some serious skill to hand sew all that lace and beading! When my husband and I were in the limo he said right away, "You look beautiful. I wasn't expecting a dress like that - it's perfect!" I honestly couldn't ask for anything more. Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Bride n Belle 19
    Bride n Belle 20
    Bride n Belle 21

Bride n Belle's reply:

Thank you so much Heidi for your kind review! We are wishing you and your family the best! -xo Bride-n-Belle Staff

Christine · Married on 06/02/2018

Bride n Belle has such an amazing selection of gowns. Jo is such a great help. She really listens to what your looking for. My sister got her gown here 5 years ago and the entire process was amazing. Looking forward to getting my bridesmaid dresses here to.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Bride n Belle's reply:

Thank you Christine! We are so happy we could be apart of your special day.

Kate · Married on 04/21/2018

I was so happy with my experience at Bride n Belle. All of the staff is so friendly, and the seamstress, Val, was incredible. She did a great job with my dress and even fixed my sister's bridesmaid dress on short notice after a different tailor had botched the alterations.

Sent on 04/29/2018

Bride n Belle's reply:

Thank you so much Kate for your wonderful review! Wishing you and your family the best! -xo Bride-n-Belle Staff

Stephanie · Married on 12/02/2017

I chose Bride n Belle because they had the best selection of flower girl dresses. I showed the woman an the front a picture of my dress and asked her to find a flower girl dress that would complement mine, and we found one on the first try! Thank you for all your help!

Sent on 12/30/2017
    Bride n Belle 22

Bride n Belle's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review Stephanie!

Samantha · Married on 09/09/2017

So glad I decided to work with Bride n' Belle. The owner Theresa went above and beyond to accommodate all my needs. Emily had great ideas and so much patients while helping me find the perfect dress. We got dresses for myself, 2 mothers, 8 bridemaids, and 4 flower girls. Val the seamstress put in so much work to make sure my dress fit like a glove. She even took my dress in a week before the wedding to allow me to loose the weight I wanted. They then steamed my dress and veil to perfection!

Sent on 10/02/2017
    Bride n Belle 23
    Bride n Belle 24
    Bride n Belle 25

Bride n Belle's reply:

Samantha you looked GORGEOUS! We are so happy you found the perfect dress at Bride-N-Belle!

Lauren · Married on 07/07/2017

My best friend ordered er wedding dress from them, so I decided to go there for a trunk show to see if I could find a dress. Everyone in the shop is amazing and caring, it was my second time looking for wedding dresses. I ended up buying my dress that day and couldn't be any happier with their services. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/16/2016

Lauren,

Congrats on finding your dress! We are thrilled to have been a part of this special experience. Thank you for your kind review.

xoxo