Bride Guide Reviews

135 Reviews for Bride Guide

• Brittany

Brittany · Getting married on 02/13/2026

Highly recommend!

We booked our hair and make up for myself and three bridesmaids through Bride Guide! Erica B. Was who we worked with for my trial and day off and she was wonderful and could not recommend her enough! Erica arrived on time and did an amazing job with all the girls in a timely manner and kept us on schedule! Thank you Bride Guide & Erica!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Jayme S. · Getting married on 08/07/2021

Amazing Service!

We had to reschedule our wedding due to covid and they have been so helpful and supportive throughout the process!! We can’t wait to finally work with them when we have the wedding! Their prices are fantastic, they are super responsive, and they are willing to travel. Great all around.

Sent on 07/13/2020
  • Hayley

Hayley · Married on 06/05/2021

Highly recommend

I did not have time to do a hair or makeup trial. I was a little nervous about that until I read reviews of similar situations and they were right - a trial was definitely not needed. Shay was our makeup artist and we had Allison for hair. Everyone was on time, entertaining, and kept us on schedule (me + 3 bridesmaids + MOB + MOG). My entire wedding party looked amazing and we all got exactly what we asked for in terms of inspiration pictures. Would absolutely use them again!

Sent on 06/24/2021

Deanna L. · Married on 05/20/2021

Wonderful!

Our wedding was on May 20, 2020 at the Emerald Grande in Destin Florida. We were all very impressed with Jessica our makeup artist with brideguidepros, she did an awesome job with all of our wedding makeup was perfect!. Loved!

Deanna

Sent on 06/30/2021
  • Hannah

Hannah L. · Married on 05/08/2021

Everyone looked BEAUTIFUL

These ladies have SKILLS! Jess made my makeup look perfect! They knocked out 13 girls for hair and makeup in no time and everyone looked amazing! Also extremely responsive and professional!

Sent on 05/21/2021

Meghan M. · Married on 04/22/2021

Don’t hesitate!! Book them!

Jaime and Stacy were amazing for hair and makeup. I came from out of town and was not able to do a hair and makeup trial, but they were able to bring my vision to fruition. Not only that they were kind, professional and kept AHEAD of schedule! Initially I was going to skip professional hair and makeup, but I cannot the you how glad I am I chose to book through Bride Guide! Super reasonable pricing for both bride and bridesmaids

Sent on 05/02/2021
  • Kaley

Kaley H. · Married on 04/17/2021

Wonderful!!

I booked these wonderful ladies for my April 2021 wedding. Unfortunately due to Covid my fiancé and I decided to cancel. The girls at Bride Guide Pros were so patient and understanding during this extremely difficult decision. I couldn’t have asked for a better team!

Sent on 12/11/2020
  • Haley

Haley C. · Married on 04/10/2021

Such a great experience as an out-of-town bride!

The team at Bride Guide was so flexible as I postponed my wedding and then, as I'm based out-of-town, had to schedule trials just two days before my wedding. Jessi and Gabby did such wonderful jobs on the hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party. I absolutely recommend this vendor, especially if you value flexibility!

Sent on 04/16/2021
  • Ashton

Ashton · Married on 04/03/2021

Definitely Recommend

The artists were great, very friendly and knowledgeable. The girls and I all looked flawless! My biggest rave is the communication between Bride Guide and I before the wedding- it was very timely and they were quick to help with multiple changes I needed to make to my timeline. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/02/2021

Vanessa L. · Married on 02/20/2021

Wedding hair & makeup

Jessica B. and Jami are by far the best artists I’ve come across. I did a trial run almost a year ago and couldn’t believe the transformation. If your looking for amazing work, ask for them! You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 02/25/2021
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh A. · Married on 12/05/2020

LOVE Bride Guide!

I was able to work with Bride Guide several times this past year, including my own wedding and trial and friends' weddings. They are always amazing, helpful, and so great to work with. My stylists were Loretta, Yvonne, and Jaime and they made me and my bridesmaids feel so beautiful on my wedding day. I recommend them to all of my friends with weddings coming up!

Sent on 05/05/2021
  • Giang

Giang N. · Married on 11/21/2020

November 2020 Wedding

The stylists I had for my weddings, Shay and Misty, were both so friendly and did amazing work on my bridesmaids, my mother and mother-in-law, and myself. Misty did my bridal makeup and hair and I couldn't have asked for anything more perfect. I loved the airbrush feel and look and you couldn't beat the price. My wedding was out in the woods basically and both Shay and Misty were prepared and professional. I also received a makeup kit prior to the wedding day that came in handy. Overall, I appreciated their time and work and would recommend them!

Sent on 05/03/2021
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/07/2020

Beautiful work!

Bride guide is amazing and I highly recommend! They respond super fast and are very easy to work with! Loretta and Danielle did amazing and everyone looked so beautiful!

Sent on 06/08/2021
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 10/29/2020

Easy to work with

Very easy to work with. they do airbrush making which was a huge hit with my girls.

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Natasha

Natasha · Married on 10/25/2020

Look no further if you want to look and feel like a Queen on your wedding day

If you are looking for Hair and Makeup services for your special day, I HIGHLY recommend Bride Guide Pros!! We had the pleasure of working with Loretta for makeup and Dominique for hair on me and my bridesmaids. Every single one of us were extremely pleased with the outcome. They were a lot of fun to work with and I can't thank them enough!

Sent on 11/04/2020

Kara M. · Married on 10/24/2020

Excellent communication and great artists!

Bride Guide Pros has been nothing but a blessing! While this year has not gone as planned, Bride Guide Pros has maintained open communication lines and is quite affordable! My hair and make up artist were both so sweet and helpful.

Sent on 07/08/2020
  • Kayla

Kayla W. · Married on 10/17/2020

Accommodating!

Bride guide had been extremely patient and understanding both during the Covid pandemic and Hurricane Sally that hit the area. They have been more than accommodating and sympathetic with brides affected by both unfortunate events. They have a very talented and caring team and great customer service! Thank you for taking a great deal of stress off of your brides with your exceptional service and flexibility!

Sent on 09/27/2020

Jordan D. · Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing Choice for Wedding Day Hair and Makeup

Choosing Bride Guide for my wedding makeup was one of the best decision I made. Jaime and Katie were amazing and super friendly, they did the hair and makeup for myself, 7 bridesmaids, flower girl, and mother of the bride and groom. Our hair and makeup turned out perfect and lasted all day. I can’t say enough good things about this company and highly recommend!

Sent on 12/26/2020
  • Brooke

Brooke C. · Married on 10/10/2020

Absolutely perfect!!

AnnaMarie was exceptional! We all loved what she did with our hair and felt beautiful when she was done! She was also very patient with our flower girl trying to help her with her hair pins😊 Couldn't be more pleased!!

Sent on 10/16/2020
  • Agar

Agar N. · Married on 10/08/2020

100% Recommended

Dominique and Jess were AMAZING. On time and ahead of schedule, totally stress-free and so cool! Bride Guide, was the best choice I made. They were always there to answer my questions and clear any doubts. They sent me a beautiful surprise too and that was so lovely! It is ALWAYS the little details that matter the most. I hope you keep up with the good work and keep having business for a long long time. 100% RECOMMENDED. Thank you for everything you guys!

Sent on 08/28/2020
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn J. · Married on 09/26/2020

So Accommodating and Understanding!

Bride Guide has been a joy to work with so far. Their responsiveness is fantastic and they completely understood and worked with me on postponing my wedding due to COVID-19. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/09/2020
  • Morgan

Morgan S. · Married on 09/19/2020

Pleasure to work with!!

Bride guide has been such a pleasure to work with!! Sunny is the sweetest person and makes your experience top of the line. We had some hiccups during the pandemic but with their professionalism and compassion everything worked out smoothly. I highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/14/2020
  • Falon

Falon K. · Married on 08/08/2020

Wonderful Experience

I contacted WeddingWire and was linked with a hair and make up lady immediately. Sunny & Cindy came out to do my hair and make up and were absolutely wonderful! They made myself and my bridesmaid feel and look beautiful. Highly recommended

Sent on 08/18/2020

Destinee K. · Married on 08/02/2020

Beautiful Beach Wedding Makeup and Hair!

Fantastic company for beach wedding hair and makeup. I am SO glad I chose them!! After I booked, they sent me a gift bag in the mail with some beauty essentials which I thought was no nice. They are easy to stay in contact with and super friendly. Wonderful customer service. Sara, my stylist, was punctual and super nice. She did GORGEOUS on our makeup and hair!!! Thank you for helping make my wedding day amazing!!

Sent on 08/11/2020