Bridals by Elena Reviews

Bridals by Elena 5
Bridals by Elena 6
Bridals by Elena 7

Allison · Getting married on 06/27/2020

I was terrified of going shopping for my wedding dress, but thanks to the selection and wonderful assistance at Bridals by Elena, I ended up finding my dress within the very first hour of what I thought might be a multi-week odyssey. The consultants were so patient with me and my family (we didn't even know where to begin on what we liked or not), and were somehow able to interpret our shrugs just right and bring out the ultimate winner. The intimate feel of the shop and the friendliness of the staff will make you feel right at home immediately!

Sent on 02/22/2018
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie White · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Easy and fun experience!

Frances was fantastic! I was really nervous going into my first dress shopping experience, but she quickly made me feel at ease. She was fun and energetic and listened to what I wanted. I ended up finding the perfect dress and I can’t wait to wear it! Thank you Bridals by Elena and Frances!

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Hayes · Getting married on 05/16/2020

Frances was amazing!!

I had such a wonderful experience at Bridals by Elena. I had an image in my head of what I wanted to look like before my appointment and when I met Frances, my consultant, she exceeded my expectations. She knows what she's doing and makes the experience very enjoyable and relaxed! The dress I chose was actually a dress Frances pulled before we even sat down to discuss my style. She stated as soon as she saw me she knew it was my dress, and it was! It was the 5th dress I tried on, and of course I tried on many others, but this one was my dress. I would highly recommend this Bridal shop and specifically Frances as your consultant.

Sent on 09/05/2019

Maura · Getting married on 05/02/2020

Frances is the best!

Can I just say, my experience at Bridal's By Elena was exceptional! The space is beautiful, you get an amazing walkway like you're a model with rear cameras to show you the back of the dress and the front at the same time. Their selections seem endless and their pricing is reasonable. Still, the most outstanding aspect of my visit was Frances. She made me comfortable, she's hilarious, she was not afraid to be honest with me and made my experience sensational. If you go here, ASK FOR FRANCES. She was the one who found my absolute dream dress that I overlooked and didn't even plan to try on... and it was under budget! I'm excited to have her help with my bridesmaids dresses soon! I can't say enough great words about Frances. She is the best.

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Mills · Getting married on 02/02/2020

Wow, just wow!

Had the most perfect experience trying on wedding dresses for the very first time today - and found THE dress, only the 3rd dress I tried on! The shop is as welcoming as the staff. I was overwhelmed, but my consultant Frances was incredible! After giving her only a few buzz words on what I was looking for, she was able to help me understand what would fit my body, what was flattering, and what would be too much dress! And ultimately, she picked the dress I fell in love with! Not to mention Frances making us laugh and knowing just how to calm my nerves. I really cannot day enough wonderful things about the shop or Frances, how they put me and my group at ease, and overall how perfect the experience was. And they have more than a little bit of everything to chose from! Highly highly recommend! Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/12/2019

Emily · Getting married on 01/18/2020

They were so accommodating and did not get upset even though I ended up staying 15 minutes after closing which was 45 minutes after my appointment time was over! They were so amazing and I walked out with something i thought I didn't want, but fell in love with after trying it!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Rebecca · Getting married on 01/18/2020

Wonderful Salon with Unique Touches

Bridals by Elena has so many wonderful touches that made my experience here FAR surpass any another bridal salon I've visited. First, Frances, who was helping me out that day, was AMAZING; she kept the mood light, was always honest (which I really appreciated!) and put a constant smile on my face. Second, each dress on the racks had a picture to go along with it which was INCREDIBLY useful; it's so hard to picture what a dress will actually look like when it's on a hanger and the pictures were such a nice touch. There were prices on the pictures, too. Finally, each fitting isle had not only a mirror in the front but also TV broadcasting a camera-feed of the back of the dress so it was SO easy to get an all-around feel for the dress. I was avoiding Elena's only because SO many of my friends got their dresses from here but they obviously came here for a reason. I said "yes" to the dress and my dress is so unique -- I could not be more pleased. Thank you Bridals by Elena for such a wonderful experience.

Sent on 04/29/2019

Shayla Leibel · Married on 10/12/2019

Frances is excellent!

Frances was so knowledgeable and helpful! She knew exactly what would look good on me!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Caitlin · Married on 09/29/2019

Elena was a dream

I am super self-conscious and when I started the wedding dress journey, every single style I tried on made me feel like a sausage. I was getting very depressed after two bridal shops and not finding a thing I was over the moon about, when Elena (for the third time during the trip) asked if I would try on something that was on one of the mannequins I had ignored. It was not my style, not what I had dreamed about, and definitely a no from the start. Then I put it on. She was, of course, right. It was perfect. Now, I didn't give in at that moment - I assumed I was just feeling the magic, and needed to try again elsewhere with some of the styles I had originally wanted...ended up back at Elena's with a group of girls in tow. Bought then and there, and freaking out the whole time. I mean, how could i have ended up with a dress that I never dreamed of!? I'm busty with a small waist, and needed to have the dress purchased in a larger size, then taken in by quite a bit, but Elena and her team did a phenomenal job. I was Cinderella for a day. I will make sure to update with pictures when the professional ones come in, but wanted to make sure everyone knew how perfect this shop, Elena and her products actually are.

Sent on 10/02/2019

Betsy · Married on 09/28/2019

WOW! Bridals by Elena is the only wedding dress shop you need! It was my first appointment at the first shop I went to and I ended up finding my dress! As soon as I walked in the door I was greeted and assigned to Frances who has been in the wedding dress business for 21 years and man does she know her stuff. She showed my mother and me around the store and the collection of dresses, let me pick out ones I thought I might like and said: "if you don't find a dress here, you're not meant to be wearing a dress down the aisle honey :)"...She was right. They have every style a bride could want and more. But when it came down to it, all of the styles she picked out for me were the ones I liked best. She know's body types and shapes that look good in different dresses. Thinking about buying a dress had overwhelmed me and I was not looking forward to making a decision but with Frances helping, all you need to do is show up to the store and you will most likely end up leaving with your dream dress! If I could rate my experience higher I would but I guess 5 stars will have to do :)

Sent on 06/07/2018
  • Tim

Tim · Married on 09/21/2019

Elena is amazing!

Bridals by Elena was amazing! I had Natasha as my wedding dress consultant. The salon was beautiful with multiple 'runways' and lots of dresses lining the store. Natasha was professional and did a great job pulling gowns that were within my budget and she listened to what I liked in a dress. I chose a gown that was surprisingly under my budget and Bridals by Elena made it a lot of fun by taking our pictures and having us ring the 'say yes to the dress' bell. Elena came in to do my sizing and measuring before ordering the dress and she was professional and helpful. In the next few months, Elena did the alterations for my dress which turned out PERFECTLY! I can't recommend her enough! She was very professional and pays close attention to detail. She was able to reconstruct the top of my dress so the straps were exactly the way I wanted them. By the time I picked up my dress, it fit like a glove and I felt even more beautiful in it. Elena is a master at dress alterations and I wouldn't go to anyone else! You have to trust the process- it takes 3 alteration appointments to get the dress exactly how you want it, but it's SO worth it!
    I had a great experience here and I hope you do too!

Sent on 10/04/2019
    Bridals by Elena 13
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 09/21/2019

Bridal Gown

Would definitely recommend, service was one on one and everyone took the time to make sure I got the dress that I had been dreaming of and making it look perfect

Sent on 10/15/2019
    Bridals by Elena 14
  • Blaire

Blaire · Married on 09/14/2019

The absolute best!

Elena and her team at Bridals by Elena were absolutely amazing! They helped me find the perfect dress that I am still obsessed with! They went above and beyond with every fitting, every appointment, every phone call- they all made the process so smooth and enjoyable. I would recommend Bridals by Elena to everyone! My sister got her wedding dress here and referred me in. Hands down Bridals by Elena was the best vendor that I got to work with for my wedding!

Sent on 10/11/2019
    Bridals by Elena 15

Dee Janifer · Married on 08/29/2019

Simply Awesome!

I am a person that doesn't care much for shopping, as I usually have a firm idea of what I want and very little patience for finding it, because I rarely want common items which are easily found. So I figured that finding my wedding dress would be a daunting task which I was somewhat dreding. Hence, I decided to start my search online in an effort to find something I really, really liked and save myself a lot of time in the bridal shops. I found a dress that I loved online and scheduled an appointment with Ms. Frances who is phenomenal! Ms. Frances pulled the dress that I wanted and then proceeded to pull some additional dresses while I filled out my paperwork. She also took the time to ask guestions to find out what I liked and she also asked me about dress styles that I had already decided wouldn't look good on me. Ms. Frances patiently listened to what I wanted and allowed us to pick out what we thought would look best, while she also pulled some dresses that she knew would look beautiful with my body type. (You know, the ones that I had already decided wouldn't look good on me.) All I can say is that Ms. Frances is phenomenal at what she does and she has an exceptional eye. She also has a fun loving spirit and she was able to turn an experience that I was somewhat dreding into a truly fun and beautiful experience that was filled with warmth, laughter and fun! Without her I probably would have gone home feeling defeated, as the dress that I fell in love with online didn't look very flattering on me and the other dresses that we selected looked nice, but just weren't 'it'. Needless to say, Ms. Frances found the perfect dress for me, and yes it was one of the styles that I was not even considering! Ms. Frances' extensive experience in this industry and her keen eye cannot be overstated!!!!!! By the way, with Ms. Frances' assistance and professional expertise I said, "Yes to the dress", less than 1.5 hours after we arrive. 😊

Sent on 06/08/2019

Susanne P · Married on 07/06/2019

Excellent experience with this shop!

Elena and her staff were wonderful to work with! Every time we went to a fitting, we were amazed at their attention to detail as they transformed a dress that was mostly what the bride wanted into a dress that was exactly what she had dreamed of--nothing was overlooked, no request went unfulfilled. They were always pleasant, helpful, and professional as they took care of not just the dress for the bride but also the dresses for the mother of the bride and eight bridesmaids, all living in different states and traveling to a wedding in a different destination! We can't thank Elena and her staff enough for helping to make our wedding so beautiful! This shop is absolutely the best!!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Staci

Staci · Married on 06/15/2019

Where can I even start? The energy is just so relaxing and different as soon as you walk into the shop. I had the pleasure of getting help from Francis and I’ll never forget it. She was so patient and tentative. She definitely knows what she’s doing and she’s amazing at it. From what I was looking for to what would look best, even what wouldn’t. She gave me tips and tricks about things I would have never found out, for example how I should hold my bouquet. Francis helped me find the dress that was made for me, and I walked out of the shop today saying yes to my dress.

Sent on 09/29/2018
    Bridals by Elena 16

Monique · Married on 06/13/2019

I'd done my research on bridal boutiques in the DMV area, and knew BBE would be my first stop. Little did I know it would be my only stop. From the moment I walked in for my appointment, I felt the warmth in the environment. I had the extreme pleasure of having Frances as my consultant. She was the absolute best - as good as they come! She was attentive and very knowledgeable of what would and would not work for my body type. Though she was about her business in helping me find "my dress," she kept me, my mom and daughter engaged and laughing the entire time. It felt like she was part of my family. After an hour into my appointment, trying on 7 dresses, I said yes to my dress!

Sent on 09/28/2018
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful Selection and Talented Seamstress

I visited several stores and tried on a TON of dresses. When I found my dress at Bridals by Elena I knew it was the one when I saw it on their mannequin. We got the dress order placed, and then I went home and second-guessed my color choice. I contacted them and they made the change for me no problem. It came in quickly, and by the time I had my first fitting, I had lost 20 pounds. They were able to take it in and made it fit me perfectly. It had a lot of detail and beading and it was a ball gown with a lot of fabric, but they made it perfect. The bustle was incredible (it was a lot of steps but it looked flawless). I highly recommend this team!

Sent on 07/26/2019
    Bridals by Elena 17
    Bridals by Elena 18
    Bridals by Elena 19
    Bridals by Elena 20

Erin · Married on 06/01/2019

NC bride but Elena’s was well worth the drive

I love Elena and all the ladies. Even though I live in North Carolina I had to get my dress here. Elena has sold wedding dresses to all of my married best friends and there is no one else I would trust with such an important wedding step!!!

Sent on 06/07/2019
    Bridals by Elena 21
    Bridals by Elena 22
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 05/04/2019

The perfect dress!

I was very nervous about trying on wedding dresses for the first time. The staff at Bridals by Elena made me so comfortable and let me try on anything I wanted, all while staying within my budget. They made the process super easy and because of their help I was able to find the most perfect dress to fit with my perfect day. They also spent so much time and effort altering my dress to fit me like a glove. I want to thank them because they made me feel so very beautiful on my wedding day- exactly how every girl wants to feel on that day. I absolutely recommend them to any future bride!

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Bridals by Elena 23
    Bridals by Elena 24
    Bridals by Elena 25
    Bridals by Elena 26

Larissa · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing experience!

This store has a very big variety of dresses in different styles that are reasonably priced, and the best part is that everything can be customized by the amazing seamstress! This was the first store I went to and ended up getting a beautiful dress on that very first visit. The staff is very knowledgable, friendly, and professional. The alterations and customization I had done to the dress came out flawlessly, and even though I bought it a bit closer in time to the wedding than most people, I still had my dress ready and at home 2 weeks before the wedding. This place is a little far if you're coming from DC but it is absolutely worth the drive!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Mickey · Married on 03/01/2019

I had a wonderful time shopping for my dress at Bridals by Elenas. I had been to 3 other shops and had no idea what I was missing until I walked in to Elena's shop. I was greeted by the best consultant there Francis. Francis made the day wonderful. She was very fun yet gave her very honest option. Finding my dress was magical as cliche as that sounds. I am not the type of girl to woo over dresses/outfits but when I found the dress... I knew it was the dress. Francis helped confirm that by bringing out a veil and jewelry to make me feel exactly like a bride. It was an amazing day and I couldn't ask for a better person to help me pick out my dress!! I recommend everyone visit Bridals by Elenas and when you make your appt ask for Francis

Sent on 05/23/2013

Kelly · Married on 12/15/2018

I had been dress shipping before but Bridals by Elena took wedding dress shopping to a whole new level! I had Frances as my consultant and she was incredible; she knew exactly what I wanted, even though I was unsure walking in to the appointment. I purchased one of the dresses she picked out for me and I am so happy with "the dress." Shopping there was the easiest thing I have done in the whole wedding process!

Sent on 12/22/2017
  • Patty

Patty · Married on 11/17/2018

Stunning Dresses + Phenomenal Service

From beginning to the final fitting - Elena and team made each dress fitting process simple, smooth and made me feel very relaxed. You are totally taken care of when getting your dress from Bridals by Elena! You will absolutely find the dress of your dress with all of the selections they offer and their alterations are a dream! Thank you for making me such a stunning bride and helping me have the dress of my dreams!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Mary · Married on 10/13/2018

Bridals by Elena is phenomenal!!! Frances was my consultant and I can't say enough wonderful things about her; she seriously knows her stuff!! She actually picked the dress I chose! The space is beautiful and super clean. The dresses are gorgeous. Frances is amazing. She truly made the entire experience outstanding.

Sent on 02/13/2018