Bridal & Veil Reviews

Bridal & Veil View more information

4.2

• Jessica
    Jessica M. Getting married on 06/03/2022

I said yes to the dress!

I couldn't be happier with how everything went. The entire experience here was 5 stars. The bridal consultant that helped my mother and I, were a big help. The alterations that needed to be done, were very minimal. Before coming here, I went to two other places, but I was thrilled with the huge selection of dresses they had. I only wish I had came here first. I'd recommend this place to anyone!
  • Brianna
    Brianna K. Married on 03/12/2022

Came here with a few people

I rarely go on to leave a review, but I had an appointment here a while back before my wedding, and they all made me feel very comfortable. I ended up saying yes to the dress, and got what I wanted here the day I came in. I kinda felt bad, like I wasted their time but they were very patient when it came to me taking my time. Fahrina was great to work with. They were able to stay within my budget. They had a big selection of dresses, I'm very happy with how everything went. 5-stars if you need a beautiful dress!

Bridal & Veil's reply:

Thank you this helps us so much we really appreciate your wonderful comment.Ps let us know if you any thing else.
  • Meera
    Meera A. Married on 03/11/2022

I cant thank them enough

If you're getting married anytime soon, this is the place to visit. They have such a big selection of dresses. I went to a few other places before coming here, and I wish I had come here first. They have really good deals, and again like I said, a massive selection of dresses. They were able to help me find the dress of my dreams. It put me in tears. I can't thank them enough for being there on my special day!
  • Allison
    Allison R. Married on 03/05/2022

My experience with them was 5 stars

My experience with Bridal and VEil was definitely worth 5-stars. I came to this place on very short notice, everyone was a big help when I came in with my mother. The entire experience was awesome here. I feel that the whole experience was about me, and the lady that helped us with the dresses showed us the big selection they had. They were very understanding when it came to me taking my time, making sure I picked out the right one. Everyone that worked here was very friendly, helpful. They're all very amazing, and I'd recommend this place to anyone.
  • Margaret
    Margaret G. Married on 03/04/2022

Very exciting experience

One of the most anticipated and exciting moments, is finding the right dress. I went to another store, before making an appointment here. The experience here was very special. I ended up finding the dress I like. The prices are very reasonable, there was very little alterations that needed to be done. I'm very excited I came here. I can't thank them enough for all they've done.
  • Sabrina
    Sabrina Married on 02/13/2022

My experience here was perfect

Several months back, I came here to get my wedding dress. They had such a big selection of dresses here. I was here for about 2-3 hours, but eventually found something I like. I did have a follow up appointment with the seamstress, there was no problems during those visits. Everyone here was super friendly. I'd highly recommend them to all future brides out there!
  • Alysia
    Alysia B. Married on 02/12/2022

Very relieved with how they helped with everything

This place is a hidden gem! They were a big help to both my mother and I. When I talked into this beautiful boutique, I was greeted with smiles, and they were able to see us right away. There was no wait time, there wasn't that many people here when we came in either. Fahrina was very sweet, accommodating. She took the time to show me the range of dresses they had. I ended up finding the dress I wanted during my visit. Very happy with how everything went.
  • Sahaira
    Sahaira Married on 02/04/2022

We found the dress we wanted

After going to another store that disappointed us, we arrived here and my friend found the ideal dress just in time for her wedding. She said Yes to the dress, thanks Carmen Silva for your help, you've exceeded our expectations and we're beyond thrilled with the dress we got.
  • Julie
    Julie J. Married on 01/19/2022

I had an amazing experience here

Sal and everyone was very helpful. I got married in San Diego, from out of state. When I flew in, they assured me that they could help, and they did. They were there when I had questions, and when there was a need for minor alterations this was done very fast. This was one of the best experiences I had in a good while. My special day was made because of their dedication and help with my dress.
  • Valerie
    Valerie W. Married on 01/09/2022

They have a huge selection of dresses

I just loved coming here. The store was amazing. The entire experience from start to finish was 5-stars. They got me in on very short notice, there was an appointment. They had a massive selection of dresses, there was not a lot of people there. I feel that the people that helped me went above and beyond for me. I really can't say enough positive things about these people or this store. If you need a dress, this is the place to visit.
  • Ramina
    Ramina G. Married on 01/08/2022

They made my day very special

I really can't thank them enough for everything they did, I feel they made my day very special. They were very patient with all my concerns a few months back when I came in to get my dress. Fahrina was a huge help. I appreciate everything she did, along with her recommendations and advice. The alterations that needed to be done were very minor, but were done quick. I had to come in 2 other times, but this was no issue. They made my day very special and I can't thank them enough
  • Brittney
    Brittney S. Married on 01/02/2022

My dress looks amazing

I shopped around and went with Bridal and Veil. I went to three other shops before I decided to come here, and thankfully I found what I wanted. Carmen was the lady that helped me. We went through a few dresses. we found one that I liked, but it did need some alterations. The alterations were done quick to the dress. They were able to do all this three days before the wedding. I don't know where I'd be without them at my side.
  • Samantha
    Samantha V. Married on 01/02/2022

My wedding was the best day of my life

The dress I had, made it! I'm very pleased to have found Bridal and Veil. I'm originally from the San Diego area, but I do live in Texas now. We decided to get married back where we're from. Sal and everyone at Bridal and Veil was able to help select the right dress. They were very helpful. If I could give them a better rating, I would. Thank you again Sal!
  • Helen
    Helen Married on 12/05/2021

We bought two dresses

They were able to help me find a dress just in time, and they also helped my mother find a dress as well. They have so many beautiful dresses here. Everyone was very friendly, and pandemic mindful. I appreciate the fact that they were wearing masks, and did appointments. I loved coming here
  • Megan
    Megan S. Married on 12/04/2021

Best Experience

To start, I went to another boutique earlier in the day and had an okay experience, but the stylist was only putting me in dresses that I could buy and walk out with same day and they weren't exactly what I was looking for. Then I got to Bridal and Veil and was blown away. The stylist listened to what I was looking for and within minutes had a room ready loaded with big poufy dresses, and not just ones that were already in my size, but ones that I could be clipped into And thank goodness for that because we ended up ordering my dream dress to be delivered in my size. The stylist was Jill, and she was so friendly and actually listened to what I liked and didn't like about certain dresses and helped move on and narrow the field down. I am so excited to receive my dress in a few months.
  • Naomi
    Naomi K. Married on 12/03/2021

Made an overwhelming and stressful situation easier

So many beautiful dresses to choose from. Everyone here at Bridal and Veil made choosing a dress so much more easier. These people were very friendly, upbeat, positive during my visit here. We ended up choosing our dress on the very first visit. My mother, myself and my sister all had an amazing experience here. Sal and Fahrina were both great. I can't thank them enough
    Kathleen E. Married on 11/18/2021

They were a big relief

I was worried over finding that right wedding dress. I searched and searched, I just couldn't find anything I wanted. They were able to show me their big collection of dresses, in the end we were able to find something I wanted. I had one appointment after coming here, which was with the seamstress. A very minor alteration had to be made, but this was done without any issues. The owner was very helpful, all around the experience was just as I had hoped. Perfect in everyway. My wedding day was made special because of everyone here.
  • Donna
    Donna S. Married on 11/09/2021

Excellent Service

My consultant was Tyler. She is AMAZING!! Very professional and personable. I could not have asked for a better experience than I had at Bridal & Veil. I highly recommend shopping here for your every need. I am the Mother of the Groom and I was unsure about what color would look best on me with my blonde hair. Tyler knew exactly what color looked best. She is the very best. And the owner is outstanding as well. He came out and spoke with me personally about my dress and how the entire process of ordering takes place. He is fantastic as well. They were both professional and every employee wore masks at all times. Other shoppers were in the store and they wore masks as well. I highly recommend this store for all your bridal, bridesmaid and mother of the bride/groom dresses. Thank you for the wonderful experience.
  • Karly
    Karly M. Married on 09/11/2021

Amazing bridal shop

Only place in San Diego with Kitty Chen and the dress i wanted. Tried it on once and was sold, couldn't take it off
  • Sara
    Sara Married on 08/15/2021

They have the best dresses

Coming here was one of the best decisions I've made in a while. I considered buying a dress online, but felt I needed to come in to see if someone could help. When I came in Caryn was able to see me and show me what they have. The dresses were amazing, I ended up getting one and it looks great. I'd recommend these guys to anyone
  • Dina
    Dina A. Married on 03/15/2020

If you want a great personal dresses. This is the place to go !

Title pretty much speaks for itself,Tammy was my consultant and he was so amazing and attentive.His ability to read your personality and apply that to your dress, whatever your budget is it’s astounding. I actually ended up going with the dress that he pulled on an ingenious huntch. But honestly no matter who your consultant is they truly do everything as a team,and that’s honestly a major stress that was put off my shoulders the second the appointment began.They are really personal the owner always comes over to say hello and ask how I’m doing.Even when I need help with little details they are always super helpful and quick with responses to any of my questions. Overall highly recommend taking the time out to come here and find your dream dress,you won’t regret it!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 10/04/2019
    I had a great experience shopping at Bridal & Veil. I had just decided on the style of dress I wanted, and my consultant pulled over a dozen that fit my preference for me to try on. I was so grateful they had so much stock. It really helped me fine tune my vision. I enjoyed the private space we had to try on dresses. My attendant was very laid-back, honest, and polite. He did a great job.
  • Jessi
    Jessi Married on 04/21/2018
    Sal and Cynthia are the best of the best when it comes to treating my clients and myself to a beautiful dress finding and buying experience!!! Definitely recommended.
    Angela Married on 10/02/2016
    I got engaged in May and we booked a venue at the beginning of October... so I was on a strict and stressful timeline. Even though this was not the first place I visited, I am SO THANKFUL I came here. This store has SO MANY OPTIONS!!! No matter what other stores you visit in San Diego, you will find triple the amount of options for your budget here, and they have so many quality dresses to choose from. Only took me one weekend to find my wedding dress and I bought it here at Bridal & Veil!

So, I purchased my dress in June for a wedding in October. I was worried I was only going to get my dress in 1-2 weeks before my wedding so I was advised to get rush shipping, which I did, and I got it in mid-July! Perfect!

Paid for the alternations and press package. Mojgan, my alterations lady was AMAZING. She was so kind and quick and gave me great feedback and what I should do with the hem line, bustle, my belt that I brought in, etc. etc.

Anyways, I had a very successful experience with my wedding dress. Several other family members came here for their wedding dress and had the exact same experience as me. =)
    Robin Married on 02/21/2016
    Bridal and Veil made my wedding dress dreams come true! Not only did they have the perfect dress for me, but also the most Lovely staff. Sal and his team know how to meet a brides needs. They are accommodating and will do what it takes to make you happy. THANK YOU Bridal and Veil, I will cherish my wedding gown forever!