Bridal & Veil Reviews

78 | San Diego, CA

78 Reviews for Bridal & Veil

78 Bridal & Veil Reviews

Lauren · Getting married on 10/04/2019

I had a great experience shopping at Bridal & Veil. I had just decided on the style of dress I wanted, and my consultant pulled over a dozen that fit my preference for me to try on. I was so grateful they had so much stock. It really helped me fine tune my vision. I enjoyed the private space we had to try on dresses. My attendant was very laid-back, honest, and polite. He did a great job.

• Jessi

Jessi · Married on 04/21/2018

Sal and Cynthia are the best of the best when it comes to treating my clients and myself to a beautiful dress finding and buying experience!!! Definitely recommended.

Angela · Married on 10/02/2016

I got engaged in May and we booked a venue at the beginning of October... so I was on a strict and stressful timeline. Even though this was not the first place I visited, I am SO THANKFUL I came here. This store has SO MANY OPTIONS!!! No matter what other stores you visit in San Diego, you will find triple the amount of options for your budget here, and they have so many quality dresses to choose from. Only took me one weekend to find my wedding dress and I bought it here at Bridal & Veil!

So, I purchased my dress in June for a wedding in October. I was worried I was only going to get my dress in 1-2 weeks before my wedding so I was advised to get rush shipping, which I did, and I got it in mid-July! Perfect!

Paid for the alternations and press package. Mojgan, my alterations lady was AMAZING. She was so kind and quick and gave me great feedback and what I should do with the hem line, bustle, my belt that I brought in, etc. etc.

Anyways, I had a very successful experience with my wedding dress. Several other family members came here for their wedding dress and had the exact same experience as me. =)

robin · Married on 02/21/2016

Bridal and Veil made my wedding dress dreams come true! Not only did they have the perfect dress for me, but also the most Lovely staff. Sal and his team know how to meet a brides needs. They are accommodating and will do what it takes to make you happy. THANK YOU Bridal and Veil, I will cherish my wedding gown forever!

• User4620254 · 2+ years ago

Kesenia was so helpful, I didn't have an appointment and just walked right in and told her the style I was looking for, SHE NAILED IT!! She found EXACTLY What I envisioned and was within my budget. I'm so glad I stopped by this store after going across the freeway to Demetrios, which was alittle over my budget. Thank you kesenia for your outstanding customer service!!

Kristine · Married on 11/23/2014

Went in to shop for wedding dresses...5 dresses later I said YES to the dress!

• So Cal Gal

Jenn · Married on 08/02/2014

Sandra, the store manager, is by far what this review is all about. She takes you under her wing and makes sure that you feel the prettiest you possibly can. She always had the right words to calm me down when I had a panicked phone call for her. She looks out for her brides, from start to finish!

Since day one I've had a great experience at Bridal & Veil. I found THE dress on the first day!!! The entire staff was very helpful in answering my questions and letting me see all the dresses the I liked. They have a wide selection of dresses, so this was no easy task. The have a seamstress there, which is awesome. I'm going in for my last dress fitting this week and am very excited to see how it all comes out.

Ask to make an appointment with Francelli. She has GREAT customer service skills and listens to the client needs. You will not regret it! :)

V · Married on 12/20/2013

Cynthia Alvarez is a amazing great person and sweet I have shopped at many bridal stores before I came here , she knew exactly what kind of dresses to pull that would be the most flattering on me .The shop is amazing! I am a very picky person I feel important and appreciated here. I also got my bridesmaids dresses here .

Tamiko · Married on 12/15/2012

My dress was the most beautiful ever. Cynthia was absolutely amazing and I will treasure it always.

Tameca and Tamiko

Caitlin · Married on 08/24/2012

Found an absolutely perfect dress here for a great price! Not to mention all my bridesmaid's dresses. They were so helpful and made the entire process such a breeze. Everyone I encountered was very knowledgeable and sweet. My bridesmaids all tried multiple styles and the girl who helped them was so nice and gave alot of advice for body types, kinds of materials, etc. They have an amazing selection of dresses, accessories, shoes, bridesmaid dresses, just anything you could want they have, and if they dont have it, they'll order it! I love this place and I'll probably be back in the future as I plan to renew my vows in years to come. Oh AND they have an outlet which is a hidden gem! Greatest place ever!

earline · Married on 08/01/2011

Excellent service!! Ana Maria was more than helpful, excellent customer service beyond my expectation. I will recommend your store.

Lilly · Married on 07/16/2011

Cali was my consultant. She was very helpful, friendly, and genuine! Made my day.

Darlene · Married on 07/10/2011

Adelina was so helpful! She pulled a ton of dresses for me and really listened to what I was looking for in my wedding dress. She also did everything with a smile. :)

Cloe · Married on 07/08/2011

The service was excellent, Ana Maria was so helpful. She made me feel so comfortable and beautiful.

sheree · Married on 06/20/2011

Beautiful dresses! Little hiccup with sizing at first visit but worked it out. Thank you!

Sophie · Married on 06/04/2011

Ana Maria she was… Perfect! Excellent! She knew just what I wanted and if it was best for my body… I love the service she gave me!!!

Angelina · Married on 04/14/2011

Beautiful dress, perfect fit, & caring staff. Thank you very much Bridal & Veil!

Kelly · Married on 03/09/2011

Very helpful in finding a dress for my daughter. Did not have the dress I wanted but had other stuff in the store I liked a lot.

Sophia · Married on 03/08/2011

Cali was Fabulous. She found me exactly what I was looking for :)

Corrine · Married on 03/01/2011

Ana Maria has wonderful taste. She was very polite, patient, and helped me find the dress that fit me better - she saved me!

Naomi · Married on 02/16/2011

I had a wonderful experience and the personnel Ana Maria and Caily were very helpful they understood exactly what I wanted for my special day and they gave me my time and space that I needed to make the right decision. I am 100% satisfied!

Anna · Married on 01/14/2011

I purchased a hair piece and received great service. They rushed it, and called me as soon as it came in.

Lisa · Married on 12/28/2010

AMAZING experience!!! Thank you Ana Maria for making my wedding dress shopping a wonderful, magical thing. I found the perfect dress here and they gave me the BEST price!

Jordyn · Married on 10/16/2010

This inside of this salon is well-traveled and a bit outdated, so if you want a shiny new salon experience this may not be the place for you. However, if you are looking for beautiful dresses and want to work with professional staff, I would recommend Bridal and Veil. I bought my dress from Jeanne and she was an absolute doll to work with. Jeanne listed to my criteria and budget, and helped me find the perfect dress. She worked with me through the entire process, from purchase to alterations. I was also an out of town bride, but Jeanne always remembered me every time I came in. She is definitely the fairy godmother of dress shopping. I found a dress at B&V I had seen at another store, so they generously matched the price. I was notified when my dress came in, and they were able to schedule alterations around my travel schedule (since I was out of town). I would definitely recommend them to other brides who don't need fancy decor to find a dress they like.