Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings Reviews

Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings 6
Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings 7

Krista Wirth · Married on 07/30/2019

Perfect Wedding Planner

Nandi was AMAZING! She always answered ALL of my questions, no matter what time of day and believe me I had many! She was very understanding, and very professional. I could not imagine anyone else helping me on my special day.

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Ingham · Married on 06/22/2019

The perfect wedding!

Can’t say enough good things about Nandi and the Bridal Suite Bermuda. Our wedding day was perfect in every way (down to the weather). Nandi is very professional and thinks of EVERYTHING! Highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 06/26/2019
    Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings 8
  • Dina

Dina Rose · Married on 06/18/2019

10 Year Vow Renewal

As a Romance Travel Specialist I could have picked any tropical destination I was familiar with for our big day. When my husband suggested destination Bermuda for our vow renewal, a place I had not yet traveled as he had, I knew I would have to recruit a great wedding planner to help execute our vision! Nandi made me comfortable throughout the entire process. Although I was used to planning my clients destination weddings, she allowed me to be the client and enjoy the creative process. Her insider scoop on the best private cove for a ceremony and the perfect island partnerships with vendors led to a magical celebration full of beautiful live island music, exceptional local fare, a professional, experienced photographer and a caring pastor. It was truly a day we will never forget and owe it all to her and her expertise for making it happen seamlessly.

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings 9
    Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings 10
    Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings 11
    Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings 12

Michaela · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding Ceremony and Vendors

We used Bridal Suite's a la carte service to plan our ceremony and book vendors (hair, makeup, transportation, strings, flowers, décor). Nandi is exactly what you want in a wedding planner- calm, professional and connected. The services they offer are customizable to fit your needs and budget. All of the vendors they suggested were wonderful. This made the planning process a breeze for us- would absolutely recommend them!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Cathy Guidry · Married on 06/09/2019

Silk on Ice

Nandi Outerbridge is an amazing person with a strong work ethic and professional commitment to her business and clients. We could not be more pleased with the wedding, reception, and rehearsal event that Nandi coordinated and executed for us; she is exceptional!!
    We love Nandi and her family - they were so nice to us and went above and beyond, to make everything perfect; including retrieving and mailing to us a piece of luggage that was accidentally left behind in a guest room!
    We highly recommend Nandi and Bridal Suite Bermuda - her execution of our event was nothing short of a silk-on-ice performance!!

Sent on 06/15/2019
    Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings 13
    Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings 14

Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings's reply:

Thank you Cathy - your family truly became apart of our family! Glad I can work with such amazing people.
    Looking forward to visiting you one day.

Cc Cc · Married on 04/25/2019

Easy to plan my sister's vow renewal.

I recently planned my sister's 5-year anniversary vow renewal in Bermuda, and it was perfect! Nandi took care of all of our needs and worked with our budget- from transportation to makeup to photography to an intimate dinner! We even had a steel pan player! Thank you Bridal Suite Bermuda! This is DEFINITELY a MUST for any occasion! They definitely made my sister's dreams come true!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings's reply:

Thank you! We enjoyed working with your beautiful family and wish your sister many years of continued happiness.
  • Janeese

Janeese Lewis · Married on 04/19/2019

Bermuda Destination Wedding Perfection!

It’s hard to know where to start because I am so completely gushy over the whole experience! I am still coming down from the high that was our dream wedding in Bermuda. But writing this review was one of the first things on my post-wedding “to-do list,” because Nandi is such an amazing wedding planner, and made all of my wedding dreams come true.
    From the day we met with Nandi of The Bridal Suite Bermuda she understood our wedding day vision and maintained that focus for the year of planning our special day. Simply put, Nandi is amazing. Planning a destination wedding from 800 miles away has its challenges, but Nandi will put you at ease. She had amazing vendor recommendations, respected our budget and made the process stress free. My husband and I came for a pre-wedding visit to meet some of our vendors (and Nandi!) and she set up everything perfectly. We walked away from that meeting feeling confident that we would be well taken care of. Our instincts proved right and we couldn’t have asked for a better Wedding Planner! Nandi was attentive to my needs as a bride and a fabulous friend in crisis as well. No request was bothersome and even though I’m very type A (I was probably Nandi’s most annoying and overbearing bride), she took everything in stride and made me feel like I wasn’t crazy! Whether you need a full-service planner or only services on the day of your wedding The Bridal Suite Bermuda will not disappoint you. We opted for a full-service package because we lived in the states. Friends and family were amazed at how calm we seemed (outwardly!) in the planning of our destination wedding. The Bridal Suite Bermuda made it easy. If you’ve envisioned your wedding day down to the smallest detail, they will help you make that happen. And if you have a limited view of your wedding day, they will help you develop your vision. If issues arose with the vendors before, during or after our wedding, from the biggest to the smallest concern, The Bridal Suite Bermuda served as our representative and advocated for whatever change was needed. They were readily available to answer any questions or concerns we had and we never waited more than a day to respond (especially important for the nervous bride!). I will end this review where I started; Nandi comes to play on Gameday! She will accept nothing less than excellence from every vendor, caterer, and her own employees, which provides an amazing guest experience. We were told by just about every guest it was the best wedding they had ever been to, and we could not have done it without Nandi! Thank You Again!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings's reply:

Thank you! We truly appreciate working with amazing client like you and Kyle! Xoxo

Wishing you many years of happiness

Stephanie Walsh · Married on 03/22/2019

Knowledgeable, responsive, professional and overall fantastic experience!

Nandi with the Bridal Suite Bermuda was amazing to work with from day one. She made our destination wedding effortless and stress free. Her knowledge and responsiveness well exceeded our expectations and we couldn’t be happier with our wedding day. We highly recommend her and are so glad we chose to use her for our big day!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Mike Cannon · Married on 02/25/2019

Wedding of our dreams

Nandi was so helpful with our planning. And the venue is unreal. We want to do it all over again. I’ll never forget my wife walking through the entrance to the church. You can’t take a bad picture here. What a beautiful spot!

Sent on 03/02/2019
    Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings 15
    Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings 16
    Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings 17

Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings's reply:

Thank you! You were an absolutely stunning couple - I’m so glad you and your family enjoyed this beautiful day - everything turned out beautiful just for you!

Kelly Belly · Married on 10/18/2018

Nandi is awesome

Nandi with Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings was so amazing, She was quick to respond to emails. And never made me feel like any question or request was silly. She is personable even over email and was so easy to communicate with. I already recommended her services to a coworker of mine!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Patrick · Married on 08/18/2018

Jonsons cove / warwick beach wedding

First and foremost, Nandi has a dope personality and is just incredibly fun to work with and extremely communicative / responsive.. my wife threw many many curve balls and Nandi handled them superbly.. it is a true testament to her professionalism. In terms of the wedding, everything we asked for, was delivered, and at our planned budget. The memories of our special day will last forever and it was that of pure magic (thank you nandi!).. our friends continue to tell us that they have been to a lot of weddings, but ours was the best they have been to.. i strongly believe Nandi was the driving force behind this in understanding and executing our vision.
    Final thing.. my wife and I are from NY so we already have high expectations in terms of service, but adding the additional layer of having to trust someone long distance had our radars on super high alert.. Nandi built confidence with us from day 1 and got it done!!!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings's reply:

Thank you guys! It was such a pleasure working with you both on your wedding day!

Wishing you years of happiness as you continue on your journey and looking forward to meeting back up when you come back to Bermuda!

Karen · Married on 08/08/2018

Nandi and her team were outstanding, they went above and beyond for us...she asked what was our wedding song, she did her best to make our day spectacular!!! Thank you so much.

Sent on 08/22/2018
    Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings 18

P & M · Married on 07/29/2018

Bermuda's a beautiful place but the outside doesnt always match the inside!

Nandi Outerbridge @ Bridal Suite Bermuda, &
    Deanna Williams @ dwperception photogrphery are beautiful inside & out.

My family worked w/ wedding planners, event coordinators in Bermuda. No one compared to the disciple, commitment, consistent communication, & dedication to satisfy their customers like Bridal Suite Bermuda & Dwperception.

They went above & beyond our request, including our last minute changes & add ons.
    I'm thankful for their hard work; many blessings to all who helped me with my dream day.

I would recommend them highly. They treat everyone equally, providing each person their own special day. From helping visitors & locals the same. Helping brides on a budget. Helping the disabled. Treating blacks, whites, & all races w/ respect & fair treatment. BSB & DWP were not greedy or selfish, they are honest & genuine.

Hospitality at Bridal Suite Bermuda & Dwprecption was excellent. I felt safe with Nandi & Deanna.

BSB offers full services for ur event, party, or wedding. The florist & photographer were in my budget. BSB provided all the music & transportation. Nandi was amazing by creating the vision I laid out for her by emails & phone conversations.

We only met in person 2 days before my wedding; her kindness & professionalism exceeded my expectations.

A big florist I hired for additional flowers, sent over the wrong order & couldnt supply my order hrs before wedding. The small florist, Nadia provided, opened their closed shop on a sunday, & supplied my flowers, they saved the day!

Choose BSB for the high end bride or events, who wants all the lavishness money can buy. Also for the bride or events on a budget because Bridal Suite & Deanna will provide all ur needs within ur price range. They are fair & honest. BSB will make ur day feel so special, as if u are their only client.

Thank you all for everthing!

Sent on 08/19/2018
    Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings 23
    Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings 24
    Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings 25

Michelle · Married on 07/05/2018

Nandi was the most amazing wedding planner and day of coordinator. She was so helpful, sweet, kind, organized, responsive and very affordable. I live in NY and she helped me plan a small destination wedding in Bermuda with 10 people on Stonehole Bay Beach with a wedding dinner at The Loren after. She helped us choose the beach to get married on, the photographer, florist, transportation and music for the ceremony as well as the officiant. Everything was perfect! My wedding day went so smoothly and I am so thankful for her and her wonderful company, Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings. Highly recommended. :-)

Sent on 07/05/2018

Glenn · Married on 06/21/2018

Nandi and the Bridal Suite Bermuda Team were absolutely fantastic! I wanted to plan a vow renewal ceremony for my Parents’ 30th Anniversary and Bridal Suite Bermuda was the first and only call I made. Nandi knew exactly what I was looking for and jumped right into action. She was thoughtful in her recommendations and answered all of my questions within minutes. It can be tough to plan a destination event without being there, but Nandi handled it perfectly and eliminated all the stress of the planning process. Without her, the ceremony would not have been as memorable. If you are looking to plan that special occasion, you should call Bridal Suite Bermuda; you will not regret it!!!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Christina · Married on 05/26/2018

While planning our destination vow renewal, I had so many concerns about vendors, locations and other logistics. Nandi and the Bridal Suite team helped us plan a beautiful ceremony in lovely Hamilton, Bermuda. She responded to all of my emails and questions immediately and calmed my nerves. She gave me several options and suggestions which made planning a breeze. We would recommend Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings to any couple. Their professionalism, exceptional customer service and creativity is above-par. Thank you <3

Sent on 04/03/2018
  • F

Fiona · Married on 05/15/2018

Wonderful experience! Nandi was very responsive and Bridal Suite Bermuda gave us everything we needed to make our 10 year vow renewal special. You are in good hands with the Bridal Suite Bermuda team.

Sent on 05/18/2018

Krystal · Married on 05/10/2018

Honestly, where do we even begin. Planning a wedding in Bermuda from Canada was not going to be a easy task but, Nandi was our lifesaver! After going through several planners, she was the light at the end of the tunnel. She ensured we had the wedding of our dreams. Nandi was great with communication - any time we emailed her, whether is was a weekend or late at night, she would respond very quickly. She even visited the venue several times when we did not get answers. She ensured we were at ease the entire time. The day of, she had everything organized, spoke with all the vendors before hand and set up the venue. We partied all night long without any worries. Thank you Nandi and team for making our day the best one yet!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Tom · Married on 05/09/2018

We worked with Nandi who was incredibly responsive and helpful with arrangements and over the top with service, going out of her way several times with all of our requests. Thanks to her it was a perfect day.

Sent on 05/10/2018

Bob · Married on 04/06/2018

Awesome experience. Couldn’t ask for a more supportive and attentive person. Nandi is the best. She made us feel very special, like long friends.

Sent on 04/11/2018

Caroline · Married on 01/14/2018

It was such a blessing to have Nandi helping us plan and execute our wedding weekend!! She took care of so many little details and was over the top accommodating and a pleasure to work with. It was great having someone local to help work out all of the logistics. She was very proactive and quick to give recommendations— always making sure all details were thought of and taken care of. She is an absolute joy to be around and we loved working with her!! XOXO, Caroline and Cole Totton

Sent on 01/25/2018
    Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings 26
    Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings 27
    Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings 28
    Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings 29
    Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings 30
    Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings 31

Nidra · Married on 03/17/2018

Nandi helped me plan my baby brother’s wedding. She was so helpful and responded so quickly all my messages and emails. She was patient and understanding when changes had to be made to the plans. The day of oh wow my brother and his new wife were so happy and stress free. She made that happen. I would recommend her and her team in a heart beat. Thank you vey much

Sent on 03/18/2018
    Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings 32
    Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings 33
    Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings 34
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Whaley · Married on 07/03/2019

Disappointed in the end

I wish I could give this young lady a great review but I cannot. She started out as amazing as everyone here says she was but in the end she failed us miserably. We brought our concerns to her in a private email and she responded with excuses, insults and unfortunately a few lies. My photos will reflect the starfish draped chairs that I asked for and what I received. I sent a crystal vase that was never used or returned to me and my photos will reflect this. I asked for a rustic tin tub for beer and wine and instead we received an average blue beach cooler. When asked about this we were told that she had to use the rustic tin tub for our programs and bottles. The pictures will show that she used a wicker basket that she just threw our programs and bottles in. I also purchased the use of two vans and two jeeps for 8 hours each. Nandi's drivers told me in front of my guest that they knew nothing of this and that they would not be available. In the end we did get full use of the vans but not the jeeps. This resulted in my daughter and her family having to pay 50 dollars to return to the ship. Nandi says she was not aware of any of this which I find hard to believe since we were told by her drivers that one was her mother and two out of the 4 were childhood friends. Also the jeeps did not have the ribbons on them as advertised. Lastly one of Nandi's drivers stood at the caterers table eating chicken wings when I had yet to eat myself. My son inlaw went to ask for some wings and was told they were gone. I also addressed this with the caterer who apologized and made things right. Nandi wont even acknowledge that this happened. There are more unfortunate poor results but I think I've shared enough. All I needed was a sincere apology and maybe a few sensible explanations as a response to a very professional email my daughter sent Nandi but instead we received excuses, insults and even lies. I sent her more direct emails which resulted in no response.

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings 42
    Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings 43
    Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings 44

Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings's reply:

Hi Stephanie - again we are very sorry that you felt this way, however we have responded to every single one of your emails since you expressed concern.

Wishing you and your family well in the future.