Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings Reviews

Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings 6
Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings 7

Mike Cannon · Married on 02/25/2019

Wedding of our dreams

Nandi was so helpful with our planning. And the venue is unreal. We want to do it all over again. I’ll never forget my wife walking through the entrance to the church. You can’t take a bad picture here. What a beautiful spot!

Sent on 03/02/2019
    Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings 8
    Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings 9
    Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings 10

Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings's reply:

Thank you! You were an absolutely stunning couple - I’m so glad you and your family enjoyed this beautiful day - everything turned out beautiful just for you!

Kelly Belly · Married on 10/18/2018

Nandi is awesome

Nandi with Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings was so amazing, She was quick to respond to emails. And never made me feel like any question or request was silly. She is personable even over email and was so easy to communicate with. I already recommended her services to a coworker of mine!

Patrick · Married on 08/18/2018

Jonsons cove / warwick beach wedding

First and foremost, Nandi has a dope personality and is just incredibly fun to work with and extremely communicative / responsive.. my wife threw many many curve balls and Nandi handled them superbly.. it is a true testament to her professionalism. In terms of the wedding, everything we asked for, was delivered, and at our planned budget. The memories of our special day will last forever and it was that of pure magic (thank you nandi!).. our friends continue to tell us that they have been to a lot of weddings, but ours was the best they have been to.. i strongly believe Nandi was the driving force behind this in understanding and executing our vision.
    Final thing.. my wife and I are from NY so we already have high expectations in terms of service, but adding the additional layer of having to trust someone long distance had our radars on super high alert.. Nandi built confidence with us from day 1 and got it done!!!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings's reply:

Thank you guys! It was such a pleasure working with you both on your wedding day!

Wishing you years of happiness as you continue on your journey and looking forward to meeting back up when you come back to Bermuda!

Karen · Married on 08/08/2018

Nandi and her team were outstanding, they went above and beyond for us...she asked what was our wedding song, she did her best to make our day spectacular!!! Thank you so much.

Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings 11

P & M · Married on 07/29/2018

Bermuda's a beautiful place but the outside doesnt always match the inside!

Nandi Outerbridge @ Bridal Suite Bermuda, &
    Deanna Williams @ dwperception photogrphery are beautiful inside & out.

My family worked w/ wedding planners, event coordinators in Bermuda. No one compared to the disciple, commitment, consistent communication, & dedication to satisfy their customers like Bridal Suite Bermuda & Dwperception.

They went above & beyond our request, including our last minute changes & add ons.
    I'm thankful for their hard work; many blessings to all who helped me with my dream day.

I would recommend them highly. They treat everyone equally, providing each person their own special day. From helping visitors & locals the same. Helping brides on a budget. Helping the disabled. Treating blacks, whites, & all races w/ respect & fair treatment. BSB & DWP were not greedy or selfish, they are honest & genuine.

Hospitality at Bridal Suite Bermuda & Dwprecption was excellent. I felt safe with Nandi & Deanna.

BSB offers full services for ur event, party, or wedding. The florist & photographer were in my budget. BSB provided all the music & transportation. Nandi was amazing by creating the vision I laid out for her by emails & phone conversations.

We only met in person 2 days before my wedding; her kindness & professionalism exceeded my expectations.

A big florist I hired for additional flowers, sent over the wrong order & couldnt supply my order hrs before wedding. The small florist, Nadia provided, opened their closed shop on a sunday, & supplied my flowers, they saved the day!

Choose BSB for the high end bride or events, who wants all the lavishness money can buy. Also for the bride or events on a budget because Bridal Suite & Deanna will provide all ur needs within ur price range. They are fair & honest. BSB will make ur day feel so special, as if u are their only client.

Thank you all for everthing!

Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings 12
    Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings 13
    Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings 14
    Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings 15
    Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings 16
    Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings 17
    Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings 18

Michelle · Married on 07/05/2018

Nandi was the most amazing wedding planner and day of coordinator. She was so helpful, sweet, kind, organized, responsive and very affordable. I live in NY and she helped me plan a small destination wedding in Bermuda with 10 people on Stonehole Bay Beach with a wedding dinner at The Loren after. She helped us choose the beach to get married on, the photographer, florist, transportation and music for the ceremony as well as the officiant. Everything was perfect! My wedding day went so smoothly and I am so thankful for her and her wonderful company, Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings. Highly recommended. :-)

Glenn · Married on 06/21/2018

Nandi and the Bridal Suite Bermuda Team were absolutely fantastic! I wanted to plan a vow renewal ceremony for my Parents’ 30th Anniversary and Bridal Suite Bermuda was the first and only call I made. Nandi knew exactly what I was looking for and jumped right into action. She was thoughtful in her recommendations and answered all of my questions within minutes. It can be tough to plan a destination event without being there, but Nandi handled it perfectly and eliminated all the stress of the planning process. Without her, the ceremony would not have been as memorable. If you are looking to plan that special occasion, you should call Bridal Suite Bermuda; you will not regret it!!!

Christina · Married on 05/26/2018

While planning our destination vow renewal, I had so many concerns about vendors, locations and other logistics. Nandi and the Bridal Suite team helped us plan a beautiful ceremony in lovely Hamilton, Bermuda. She responded to all of my emails and questions immediately and calmed my nerves. She gave me several options and suggestions which made planning a breeze. We would recommend Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings to any couple. Their professionalism, exceptional customer service and creativity is above-par. Thank you <3

• F

Fiona · Married on 05/15/2018

Wonderful experience! Nandi was very responsive and Bridal Suite Bermuda gave us everything we needed to make our 10 year vow renewal special. You are in good hands with the Bridal Suite Bermuda team.

Krystal · Married on 05/10/2018

Honestly, where do we even begin. Planning a wedding in Bermuda from Canada was not going to be a easy task but, Nandi was our lifesaver! After going through several planners, she was the light at the end of the tunnel. She ensured we had the wedding of our dreams. Nandi was great with communication - any time we emailed her, whether is was a weekend or late at night, she would respond very quickly. She even visited the venue several times when we did not get answers. She ensured we were at ease the entire time. The day of, she had everything organized, spoke with all the vendors before hand and set up the venue. We partied all night long without any worries. Thank you Nandi and team for making our day the best one yet!

Tom · Married on 05/09/2018

We worked with Nandi who was incredibly responsive and helpful with arrangements and over the top with service, going out of her way several times with all of our requests. Thanks to her it was a perfect day.

Bob · Married on 04/06/2018

Awesome experience. Couldn’t ask for a more supportive and attentive person. Nandi is the best. She made us feel very special, like long friends.

Caroline · Married on 01/14/2018

It was such a blessing to have Nandi helping us plan and execute our wedding weekend!! She took care of so many little details and was over the top accommodating and a pleasure to work with. It was great having someone local to help work out all of the logistics. She was very proactive and quick to give recommendations— always making sure all details were thought of and taken care of. She is an absolute joy to be around and we loved working with her!! XOXO, Caroline and Cole Totton

Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings 19
    Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings 20
    Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings 21
    Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings 22
    Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings 23
    Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings 24

Nidra · Married on 03/17/2018

Nandi helped me plan my baby brother’s wedding. She was so helpful and responded so quickly all my messages and emails. She was patient and understanding when changes had to be made to the plans. The day of oh wow my brother and his new wife were so happy and stress free. She made that happen. I would recommend her and her team in a heart beat. Thank you vey much

Bridal Suite Bermuda Weddings 25