Bridal Styles by Sydney Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

• Abigail
    Abigail T. Married on 01/03/2023

Sydney was excellent!

Sydney did my hair and makeup for my wedding — and she did my mom's and sister's ' too. She was so easy to get in touch with and was very responsive. She listened to what we all wanted and did everything perfectly! I recommend Sydney to anyone who needs hair and makeup for their special day!
    Allyson Married on 12/03/2022

Wedding guest

Sydney is professional and does a beautiful job with hair and make-up!
  • F
    Faith K. Married on 11/20/2022

Excellent hair/makeup artist!

Sydney was fantastic! She was also so quick to respond and was very flexible when I was having a hard time figuring out where we would be getting ready. She was able to bring all of her things to me which was so nice. She was also just fun to be with! My bridesmaids and I had a great time hanging out with her while she was doing our hair and makeup.

Bridal Styles by Sydney's reply:

Thanks so much faith! I am so honored you trusted me with your hair and makeup on such a big day. Wishing you guys a life full of love and happiness!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Caylee
    Caylee D. Married on 11/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best hair and makeup I've ever had done

After the trial with my original beauty team did not go well, I found myself just a couple of weeks away from my wedding in a mad search for someone who I thought would do a good job. I stumbled across Sydney on WeddingWire and was so impressed by her work that I didn't even bother booking a trial.
    The day of my wedding she took the hairstyle I showed her a picture of and adjusted it slightly to work better with the local weather conditions. The results were absolutely gorgeous!!

Same beautiful results with makeup. I have literally never been satisfied with makeup services because my fine lines and hooded eyes always look terrible.. not with Sydney! She did an outstanding job on my makeup which lasted the evening throughout all the tears and sweat. I am very grateful to Sydney for doing such a wonderful job on such an important day.
    Mary W. Married on 11/12/2022

Couldn't be happier!

We booked Sydney last minute after my previous stylist became unavailable and I am SO glad we did. She was a dream to work with and communicated amazingly through the entire stressful situation. 10/10 recommend!!
    Ashley P. Married on 11/11/2022

Amazing to work with!

Amazing to work with! Flexible and responsive. Loved my hair and makeup! Would recommend to anyone looking for a hair and makeup artist for any event!

Bridal Styles by Sydney's reply:

Thanks so much Ashley! I trust enjoyed being a part of your big day. You made a beautiful bride. Wishing you and Chris a lifetime of happiness together!
    Danielle Married on 10/29/2022

Wedding day with Sydney

She was completely professional and personal! We had 2 young girls getting their hair done and makeup and she was so great with my kids! She made them feel like princesses! I will recommend Sydney to any bride I come across! Fantastic experience, and my hair and makeup were perfect for my day! She even managed to get my hair to keep its curl all day, which is a miracle!
  • Lexxi
    Lexxi L. Married on 10/29/2022

Amazing experience!!!

Sydney was great to work with!! From my trial to my actual wedding day she listened to what I wanted and really paid attention to all the details. She was very professional and made my wedding day visions come to life! I would highly recommend her to anyone!
    Mercedes Married on 10/16/2022

Very professional and affordable

Sydney was overall great. I had an amazing experience. She was professional, delivered great work and was very affordable. If you want quality services at an affordable price, book Sydney!
    Ellie Married on 10/15/2022

Perfect wedding hair

Amazing experience with Sydney. She is affordably priced with great quality of service. My bridesmaids all loved their hair and she was so easy going and fun to work with!
    Shelley C. Married on 09/16/2022

A true pleasure!!!

Sydney opened up her spa to us as we had time constraints at our venue so couldn’t have her come to us so we got ready with her! She made all of us feel incredibly welcomed and treated us like family! My updo was truly stunning, and I received numerous compliments at our reception. Sydney did both my hair and makeup as well as 4 family members in the time frame she promised and we all looked great! Thanks Sydney!!!
    Cindy D. Married on 06/25/2022

Great experience

Sydney did a fantastic job on my daughter’s hair. We loved having the trial first, and she really helped with suggestions. My daughter was even able to change a few things about he BOHO style after seeing Sydney.
    Madison S. Married on 06/11/2022

Amazing Experience

Sydney was incredible to work with. She was organized, clean, and a fun personality to have on my wedding day. Her staff were very professional! My bridesmaids loved their hair and make up. My hair and make up stayed all night long! I would definitely recommend Sydney for your special day.
    Marisa D. Married on 06/06/2022

Excellent job!

Absolutely amazing! Sydney helped me get ready on my wedding day! She did such a beautiful job! She listens to you and want your ideas are! Would definitely recommend!
  • Emily
    Emily C. Married on 06/04/2022

Kind and accommodating

Sydney was very wonderful to work with and she did a great job on everyone’s hair!
    Ashley T. Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Had a wonderful experience with Sydney!

Sydney did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for our wedding! She was so fun to work with, and I highly recommend her!!

Bridal Styles by Sydney's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley! It was a pleasure being a part of your big day. You were a beautiful bride and just as beautiful on the inside! Thanks for being so fun to work with yourself! Wishing you and your new hubby a lifetime of love and happiness. 💕
    Jennifer C. Married on 05/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing hair and make up artist!

Sydney was so wonderful to work with at my hair and makeup trial, as well as on my wedding day! At my trial, I thought I wanted my hair down, and she was kind enough to also put it up so I could see what it looked like! I loved it enough that I decided to do it up, and it looked even better on my wedding day! She also did makeup for my mom, and hair for my four bridesmaids, and they looked amazing! My makeup looked so natural, and stayed flawless during the rest of the wedding day, and not one hair was out of place by the end of the night! I would highly recommend Sydney!

Bridal Styles by Sydney's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet words! You were truly a beautiful bride and I wish you a lifetime of happiness with your new husband. 🤍
    Christie D. Married on 03/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Sydney did an incredible job!

The bride was absolutely stunning. I highly recommend her.
    Lm Married on 05/28/2022
    1 out of 5 rating

Not worth the hassle

Not worth the hassle…more stressful than it’s worth working with her.

Bridal Styles by Sydney's reply:

I’m sorry you didn’t want to pay my prices. I have you a $15 discount on your day of hair and a free airbrush makeup trial. I knew when you threatened to give me bad reviews when I wouldn’t give you further discounts I shouldn’t have preformed your say if services. However I didn’t reply want to leave you hanging that close to your day of. You knew our policies and what your day of pricing would be based off the contract you filled out and signed. You even made a spread sheet that you sent me detailing out services and their prices. Now you are requesting a refund because the you expected cheaper prices. Everyone looked amazing and was happy with their hair and makeup services. I should not have to discount myself because you don’t want to pay full price for quality services.
illustration stars