Bridal Showcase Reviews

32 Reviews for Bridal Showcase

• Angelica

Angelica · Married on 08/01/2020

Best dress experience!

Maria is the best! All staff there are very lovely and friendly. They really knew what went with my body and what dress worked best for my figure. I found my dream dress instantly and everyone made that day special! Love them, highly recommend!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 04/26/2019

Wedding dress magic

All the ladies at Bridal Showcase made dress shopping a breeze and I found my wedding dress in about an hour. They are so responsive and made sure that all my customizations were perfect. I could not have been happier with my choice to go with Bridal Showcase

Sent on 04/28/2019

Mariya · Married on 05/27/2018

Maria and her team are some of the best people around! We went to them for the bridesmaids dresses. They did an amazing job and were incredibly patient with us as we tried on all the dresses to find 3 different styles for the entire party. They then took full reign on gathering measurements, payments, ordering, and shipping the dresses to the girls. We had a huge fiasco with the dress designer, Bill Levkoff, for the maid of honor dress. It was a month plus long saga. But Maria followed up on it every single day! Not only did she call the designer daily, she kept me, my MOH, and my mom in the loop the entire time! They also did the alterations on my wedding dress! I kept losing a ton of weight (wedding stress... it's real. Eat some extra pizza once in a while). But Maria and her team made my dress fit like a dream! Maria really became like a second mom to me during the wedding process. She and her whole team care about each of their brides and go above and beyond to make sure each and every bride is treated with respect and has the most beautiful day. If I could get married every day and buy dresses from Maria I would!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Monica · Married on 03/17/2018

This store is AMAZING!! They have a BEAUTIFUL selection of dresses and the staff works extra hard to make the entire experience amazing. Owners Maria, Ana and Yvette went above and beyond to make mine and my bridesmaids dress shopping experience exceptional. I went to a couple of the other boutiques and was very disappointed- I felt rushed, the selection was poor, and the stylists only wanted me and my bridesmaids to try on dresses they chose for us. Here, from the moment we went in, they made me feel so special.

I HIGHLY recommend this store! Also- prices for the dresses are VERY reasonable.. Definitely go here if you're looking for your dream dress.

Thank you ladies, I'm forever grateful!! XoXo

Sent on 03/31/2018
  • Michelle C.

Michelle · Married on 02/04/2017

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! I cannot say enough good things about Maria and the team at Bridal Showcase!! I had searched MANY bridal boutiques throughout San Diego, until my friend recommended I go to Vista, CA to Bridal Showcase (my friend had found her wedding dress there about 10 years earlier). From the second I walked through their doors, to the day I walked down aisle, I felt welcomed, supported, and 100% confident in process of finding MY dress. The boutique is beautiful, airy, and super clean (which is a major plus!). I found a Waters Wtoo that was EXACTLY what I wanted, but wanted one little alteration – to add a 6” train. Maria took it upon herself to call the Waters company, inquire about the alteration, and I became the first client (with Waters Wtoo) to ever request (and receive) that specific alteration on that dress!! I couldn’t have done it without Maria’s expertise, persistence, and honest feedback. Despite ordering the dress about 2 months before my wedding, we were able to get it shipped in, have CUSTOM ALTERATIONS, and have it ready to go (with veil Maria helped me pick out) a week before the wedding!! The whole team was also extremely accommodating with scheduling appointments, and would often come in a little early to accommodate my schedule (as a working professional, this was super helpful).
    I absolutely LOVED my dress, LOVED that I stayed in budget, and LOVED that my wedding dress shopping and experience was seemingly effortless!! Thank you Maria, and Bridal Showcase!! <3

Sent on 04/10/2017

leah · Married on 12/20/2015

My dress was the 1st one I tried on in that style and I started crying. I was going for something that I "thought" I wanted, but Maria and her daughter helped me get the perfect dress and they were so fun and helpful along the way. My dress is amazing and I want to wear it everyday if I could ! Even to he grocery store!

Sent on 08/16/2016

stefanie · Married on 09/26/2015

Bridal Showcase helped me find THE Maggie Sottero dress I was looking for. I bought the brand new sample off the rack and they were wonderful with the fitting and altering my corset to fit the dress. Since my wedding was in another state, they helped vacuum pack my dress and veil so travel was easy. Highly recommend and a very professional family-owned business. Since I was military, they were also kind enough to offer a military discount on my dress!

Sent on 03/21/2016
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 03/20/2015

Bridal Showcase is a family owned shop and everyone is super sweet and professional. They didn't have the dress I wanted in stock but when I told them I had tried it on at a different bridal shop they helped me try on similar ones and ordered my dress which was shipped in 3ish months. I had it just in time and they went the extra effort for me. I loved my experience with Bridal Showcase!

Sent on 04/03/2015

Sheri · Married on 04/12/2014

My dress was gorgeous and reasonable. Maria was beyond fantastic to work with! I've already recommended many women here. Love it!!!

Sent on 12/03/2014
  • Sibil

Sibil · Married on 10/18/2013

From the time I walked in, through all of my fittings, and until I finally left with my dream gown, Bridal Showcase was amazing. They always took care of me, and Maria was the sweetest! She had great ideas at all of my fittings, and helped me select a beautiful belt and veil to go with my gown. My dress was EXACTLY what I was looking for, and I still can't stop looking at it, even after my wedding. The ladies at Bridal Showcase were amazing! I definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/23/2013

One of my bridesmaids had found her wedding dress here so I decided to give it a try when I was visiting San Diego. I had been to a few shops prior and thought I knew what I wanted. The sales consultant tried to give me suggestions but I was being stubborn and tried on a few more of what I thought I wanted. After trying on the last dress and striking out yet again the guy that was helping me tried again and asked if I would try on his pick for me. As I was out of options I conceded :p After he picked out the perfect belt and accessories, this dress ~ that to be honest I would never have considered blew me away. It was more than I had ever hoped and just plain amazing. Not only was it a great price but it was absolutely perfect. The store was clean and well situated with a great selection of all the major designers. The consultants were fabulous and patient and have a great eye for what looks best on you. I am excitedly awaiting for my dress to arrive. I would definitely recommend checking out bridal showcase.

Sent on 05/25/2013
  • Camila

Camila · Married on 07/12/2013

After visiting more than 6 stores chasing my wedding gown, Bridal Showcase was the best store I found in San Diego area. Great Customer Service, great prices, great selection of designer gowns and they are not pushy. I ordered also a puffy skirt to wear underneath my gown and I received a Medium one, instead of a Small. I asked if I could replace it for a smaller one and they told me to bring it in on the same day, two days later and only one day after my Big Day I got the small skirt I needed with a special order and no fees ;) I truly recommend this place if you are looking for a great "Say yes to the dress" experience. Anna is great!!

Sent on 07/19/2013

Jackie · Married on 06/14/2013

Went last Sunday to find a dress, came across the Bridal Showcase. The staff was super attentive the moment I walked in the store. The gentleman working was awesome, new exactly what I was looking for from what I described. About an hour after trying on 5 dresses, loved them all btw, I purchased my wedding gown and am very happy.

Sent on 05/29/2013

Maria · Married on 05/25/2013

Stunning team! Tried on about 35 dresses all over San Diego & OC but the team at Bridal Showcase (Maria, Yvette & her team) rolled out the red carpet. They were attentive and had the best recommendations!

Alterations team is incredible… they work wonders! They made sure I was 1000% comfortable!

Sent on 06/06/2013

Jessica · Married on 03/16/2013

Great dress shop. They have so many to choose from. The sales associates and owner know their stuff. They are the ones who picked out my perfect dress. They had the bustle done so quick and was beautiful. This place is great and I hope all brides go there.

Sent on 04/02/2013

Tiffany · Married on 10/13/2012

Bridal Showcase has beautiful amazing dress selection. Maria and her team were wonderful. Each time a came into the store they were professional, they made me feel special and treated me like family. I went to many bridal stores looking for the perfect dress. My family flew in from out of state to join me in this journey. I purchased my wedding dress and flower girl dress at Bridal Showcase. I would highly reccomend to every Bride in San Diego!!!

Sent on 10/27/2012

Rachael · Married on 05/20/2012

LOVED my dress! Maria the owner is great! My alterations were perfect. Their prices are very reasonable. I would definitely recommend their store.

Sent on 06/02/2012

Julia · Married on 09/12/2009

They are wonderful! Great prices and wonderful helpfull staff. I couldn't have gotten my dress at a better place!

Sent on 02/24/2010
  • FinallyMrs.Jennings

Jennifer · Married on 08/29/2008

Bridesmaid dresses arrived quickly and as ordered. Jennifer was a big help and was understanding to the fact that I had to come in multiple times before making my decision on which dresses to order. I had my gown altered here and 1 bridesmaid had her dress alterations done as well. They were quick, correct and we were both very satisfied with the price of the work. Overall great shop to buy from and have alterations done at!

Sent on 09/16/2008
  • "

Ruth · Married on 06/14/2008

All the staff were amazing and had so much useful advice - they practically planned my wedding! They were really helpfull when choosing my dress and the seamstresses were equally as helpful. There was a great selection of dresses and the staff knew their dresses reeeally well...very friendly, not at all pretentious or pushy! Thanks Bridal Showcase!

Sent on 08/05/2009

Melissa · Married on 04/13/2013

The consultants here were great. They helped me find the perfect dress. I went in thinking I would get one style of dress and left with a totally different one. It was the best decision I ever made.

Sent on 05/10/2013

Vanessa · Married on 02/29/2004

Great selection of dresses and shoes and accessories!

Sent on 07/27/2008

I only have GREAT words for the staff at Bridal Showcase! Finding my dress was a great experience! They are a very knowledgable and helpful staff. I had to leave the country as my grandfather passed away shortly before my wedding and they were able to rush my alterations! Having me fitted and alterations complete within a week! Awesome staff! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/09/2012

Ashley · Married on 11/10/2007

Extremely helpful, knowledgeable staff, Great experience!

Sent on 02/15/2009

Shauna · Married on 08/16/2003

I LOVE THEM!!! THEY ARE AWESOME THEY GAVE A BEAUTIFUL DRESS WITH A COM[IMENTRY NECKLACE AND VAIL. THERE VERY ATTINTIVE AND GAVE ME FULL ATTENTION I WOULD NEVER GO TO DAVID BRIDALS EVER, I TELL EVERYONE TO GO THERE

Sent on 05/02/2008