Bridal Services By Laela Reviews

Bridal Services By Laela 3
Bridal Services By Laela 4
Bridal Services By Laela 5

Katlin · Getting married on 08/03/2019

Laela did the hair and make-up for my sister's wedding. She did the bride, plus six bridesmaids and a flower girl. She came to us, with an assistant. She was right on time and finished all of us with time to spare. We all looked gorgeous and my sister was the most beautiful bride I've ever seen! The products Laela uses are earth friendly and she had a huge variety of shades and colors. She was really flexible with us and checked in to make sure we were satisfied with our looks. I can't wait for my wedding, ill definitely be calling Laela for my bridal look.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Thank you so much!

Nash · Married on 08/18/2018

I hired Laela to do my hair and makeup for my August 2018 wedding. As an out of state bride, I took a leap of faith hiring Laela based on online reviews. I need not have worried! Laela was professional, responsive, enthusiastic and talented! She had a wonderful assistant, Xena.

On the day of the wedding, she arrived on time and had her full make up and hair kit ready to go. The groom's mother was worried about her hair staying styled and her make up staying on from 8:00 AM until the ceremony at 4:00. She need not have worried; her hair still had body at brunch the next day. Laela and Xena also gently handled a bridesmaid who had never gotten hair and make up done. I was most impressed with Laela's willingness to give her an impromptu haircut. My make up looked natural and highlighted my best features. I appreciated that Laela used makeup that did not run when I cried. Most importantly, she made everyone feel comfortable!
    Laela also cleaned up the groom's hair a few days before the wedding and he looked very handsome. She generally responded within 24 hours, if not sooner.

Sent on 08/31/2018
    Bridal Services By Laela 7

Bridal Services By Laela's reply:

Thank you so much! I loved working with you ladies!!!

Monica · Married on 05/27/2018

It was great to work with Laela! The trail run gave us a chance to perfect the look and the day-of was flawless and lasted all night. Laela brought a helper, which was a great bonus. And the look translated seamlessly in the photos. What a pleasure!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Bridal Services By Laela's reply:

Thank you so much Monica!!! I had a lovely time doing your hairstyle and makeup!!! Such a beautiful day!!!

Aileen · Married on 05/06/2018

I was starting to get the wedding jitters when Laela walked into the room (right on time I should add). She calmed me down and I was very relaxed and comfortable with her while she did my hair and make up for the big day. The only request I had was that I wanted to look like myself in my wedding pictures and not over make uped and different. She nailed that on the head. My makeup was subtle but enough, my hair was unique and fit exactly what I wanted for my big day. You will not regret hiring Laela! Thank you for making an out of town bride's big day easy.

Sent on 05/27/2018

Bridal Services By Laela's reply:

Thank you so much!!!! I had a great time with you ladies!!!

Emily · Married on 11/11/2017

Laela and her team are amazing! From the beginning, everything was very easy. Phone calls and emails were returned promptly and everyone really took their time to listen to what we wanted. My friends and I got both hair and makeup done and everyone looked absolutely stunning. Highly recommend Laela for any event or wedding!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Bridal Services By Laela's reply:

Thank you so much! I had a great time working with everyone!!!

Lyndsey · Married on 09/30/2017

Laela was absolutely amazing. She did a wonderful job with both the hair and makeup for myself and all of the girls in my wedding party. Would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Bridal Services By Laela's reply:

Thanks Lyndsey! I loved your venue, such a great place!!!
  • apicillo

Alexandria · Married on 09/02/2017

Laela was amazing and worked with me to figure out the hair style and makeup that I envisioned for my wedding. She was flexible with meeting times for the trail , which was very helpful as I was out of state. She was very prompt and was able to complete myself and my wedding party in timely manner. Thank you again for your services !!!!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Bridal Services By Laela's reply:

<3 Thanks Alex!!!! and I cant wait to see pics of the little one thats one their way!

Kaitlin · Married on 02/04/2017

Laela was fantastic. I had a very small wedding, so I only needed hair & makeup for myself. Laela and her assistant Katelyn were professional, friendly, fun, knowledgeable, and very accommodating. I wasn't sure what I wanted for hair & makeup, but Laela had it figured out. I loved it. I felt and looked like a movie star! All of the products smelled great, and Laela uses makeup made with natural ingredients, which I appreciate. I would recommend Laela to anyone. I'm so glad I called Laela.

Sent on 02/07/2017

<3 THank You!!!!

Jane · Married on 07/07/2017

I live in Upstate NY and had to find someone to do hair and makeup for bridesmaids in my best friend's wedding in Burlington, VT. Laela did not disappoint! She was flexible and met us at our hotel the morning of the wedding and worked on 5 bridesmaids and the mother of the bride.... She arrived with an assistant on time and finished with time to spare. She even had time to do an extra guest's hair and make-up who was with us that morning. Laela was very friendly and accommodating-- she was more than happy to make small changes that some of the bridesmaids asked for after finishing their hairstyles, which really made us feel comfortable. I have flat, soft hair that is a stylist's nightmare for an up do, but I loved what she was able to do with my hair. We all left for the wedding very happy!! Definitely would recommend!!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Bridal Services By Laela's reply:

Thanks Jane, You ladies rocked!!!!

Colleen · Married on 02/27/2016

Laela and her assistant had no problem showing up at my house at 7:30am since I had an early ceremony. Most of my bridesmaids hadn't even fully woken up yet but Laela was ready to go with a smile on her face. We all looked incredible. I felt like a princess, she had really put in the time to practice the hairstyle I desired that we had discussed during my hair trial and absolutely mastered it. Everyone in by bridal party looked stunning! Thank you do much Laela, you're amazing!

Sent on 02/05/2017

THanks Colleen, you were so beautiful!!!!! <3

Emily · Married on 09/22/2018

Laela was amazing! I was a little nervous going in because I had a big group of girls but she and her team helped me with making time slots for people any everyone got done and looked beautiful with plenty of spare time before pictures. I also changed what I wanted to do with my hair after the trial, and because i lived across the country didn't have time for a second trial. Laela sent me pictures of her practicing my new look and my hair and makeup turned out better than I imagined! Thank you Laela!

Sent on 10/14/2018
    Bridal Services By Laela 8
    Bridal Services By Laela 9
    Bridal Services By Laela 10

Bridal Services By Laela's reply:

Thank you so much Emily!!! Your hair is by far my favorite style this year!!! <3

Leah · Married on 10/08/2016

Laela was great, prepared and arrived right on time!

Sent on 03/21/2017