Bridal Reflections Reviews

Bridal Reflections 3
Bridal Reflections 4
Bridal Reflections 5

Stephanie · Married on 07/25/2015

I received my veil and dress from Bridal Reflections. They were very helpful and provided great alterations.

Sent on 12/22/2015

My wedding was July 11, 2015 and I purchased my wedding gown at Bridal Reflections on 260 Fifth Avenue in New York City. My older sister had purchased her gown from Bridal Reflections four years prior. I witnessed an amazing staff at work. My experience was no different and nothing short of amazing. The manager, Bobbi, actually brought out an Ines di Santo dress for me to try on which ultimately was the one I chose! Her eye for detail and attentiveness is unmatched. For all of my follow-up appointments and fittings, I worked with Lisette, whose kind, calm, and sweet demeanor made me feel at ease. She really made each fitting fun and special! The wonderful Nina did my alterations. Nina made me feel confident and I trusted my dress in her hands. Christina was also very accommodating and flexible in allowing me to make fitting appointments that worked with my schedule. I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day and I have the staff of Bridal Reflections to thank.

Sent on 08/20/2015

Twanna · Married on 07/10/2015

The entire process of finding "My Dress" was outstanding from the Sales process and working with such a great representative (Monica) to alterations. Bridal Reflections gave me red carpet treatment. They understood my wants and needs and went above and beyond to make my dream come true.

Thank you so much for all that you done. I would highly recommend this vendor for anyone that isn't looking for a mass production facility such as Kleinfeld and is looking for a higher quality gown.

Sent on 08/04/2015

Jillian · Married on 07/10/2015

I used the Bridal Reflections in Massapequa, Long Island. The team was excellent! We got my dress, my mom's dress, and bridesmaid dresses all at this location. We felt so comfortable the whole time and the staff was extremely helpful. Zi Zi the seamstress is just the best!!!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Shauna · Married on 06/20/2015

This was the first and only bridal shop I visited. My favorite designer was having a trunk show and after trying 6 dresses on I found the one! Not only did they have the designer come over to me personally to make adjustments they let me stay in the dress as long as I wanted with a glass of champagne to celebrate! The woman helping me listened to things I liked and didn't like and gave me her true honest opinion the WHOLE time. Never once was she frustrated with me! Upon leaving they had the designer sketch my dress for me and sign it! This is something I will cherish always and an experience I'll never forget!

Sent on 01/03/2015

I wish I could go to Bridal Reflections everyday! Being here just makes you happy! From day one they have been nothing but a complete pleasure. I was looking for an extremely specific look and went to every top bridal shop in Manhattan and New Jersey (including those with their own show). But none came even close to the selection and quality of bridal reflections. I tried on only 3 gowns here and the last one I did not want to take off. I wanted to make a few changes, and Christina called the designer (Ines de Santo) for me on the spot to make sure they were possible. I also really wanted the whitest white gown they could find. She spoke to the designer, and even though silk is difficult to find in a very pure white, they made sure it happened for me. The seamstress is absolutely amazing!!!! She literally made the gown fit me like a second skin. My guests could not believe how perfect and dramatic this was. Even my photographer and videographer said they never saw such a beautiful and well made gown before. I cannot say enough about bridal reflections. They made me a totally customized veil and headpiece and held everything until I needed it. They steamed my gown and stuffed it for me. Just total perfection!!!

Sent on 07/03/2015

Nathalie · Married on 05/15/2015

I got my dress from the Bridal Reflections in Carle Place, NY. Jackie helped me in the first stages of trying to find a dress was just completely pleasant to work with. She was very professional and you can tell she has a passion for what she does. She helped me find a dress that was exactly what I wanted. I enjoyed my experience with her so much that mom got her dress there as well as all my bridesmaids. Not only was our shopping experience great but when he came down to altering my dress, Amelia was just amazing. She is such a sweet lady and is so accommodating. Thank you to the entire team at Bridal Reflections in Carle Place for being so helpful and making my experience wonderful!

Sent on 06/05/2015

Beth · Married on 04/25/2015

Bridal Reflections in Massapequa was a perfect choice for my bridal gown and bridesmaids dresses. It was the 5th bridal store I had tried and was the best experience by far. It was clean, professional, and the employees were very helpful. The prices were comparable and the whole experience was just easy. I had awful experiences at other stores as a bridesmaid in the past and have to say this store just took the stress away.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Stephanie · Married on 04/18/2015

Amazing, Amazing, Amazing. I wore a Ysa Makino dress for my wedding and it was absolutely stunning. I went to two other bridal saloons who really did not have what i was looking for. Bridal Reflections understood my vision and was able to help me find the perfect dress. Three days before my wedding the dress was a little big due to me losing the stress weight. they had me come back in three hours and the dress was perfect. I looked amazing on my wedding day and people are still talking about my dress.

Sent on 05/04/2015

JENNA · Married on 03/07/2015

I purchased my dress at Bridal Reflections on 5th Avenue and the staff were very nice and helpful. The seamstress, Jen, altered my dress to fit me like a glove and had so much patience. She was amazing!

Sent on 03/10/2015

Beautiful selection of wedding dresses. Great staff that listened to what I wanted and helped me pick the perfect dress. Alterations department was excellent!

Sent on 05/10/2015

Michelle · Married on 02/13/2015

I purchased my dress at the Massapequa location and had it altered in Carle Place and could not have been happier with the entire process, from start to finish ! Bridal Reflections was very accommodating when I needed to change appointments at the last second and I literally could not speak enough praises about Emilia, the seamstress at Carle Place who is so skilled and kind and did very last minute alterations for me.

Sent on 02/21/2015

I cant say a bad thing about Bridal Reflections Massapequa. From my first appointment to my last fitting everyone I encountered along the way was nothing short of helpful and accommodating. I absolutely love my wedding dress and the whole wedding dress shopping experience. The salon has a great selection of dresses with knowledgeable sales people. I recommend them to everyone I know looking for a wedding dress.

Sent on 01/14/2015

Melissa · Married on 12/13/2014

The minute I stepped foot into Bridal Reflections I knew this would be the place I purchased my gown. The boutique itself out-shined every other bridal boutique I went to, it was just mesmerizing. The level of expertise that I received was unparalleled to any other place. My consultant Monica was the best, she was perfect and just guided me through the entire process. I went in there for a specific designers dress but I left with the dress that was simply created for me. Bridal Reflections has the best gowns and while its pricey its worth every penny!!! My best friend is getting married soon this is the place I'm taking her to!

Sent on 03/05/2015

Regina · Married on 12/06/2014

I couldn't have been happier with the dress I got from Bridal Reflections in Carle Place. Annette was my seamstress and she was just wonderful throughout all the fittings- she had patience with me and was kind. Not to mention, the dress fit perfectly on the wedding day!!

Sent on 12/27/2014

Amanda · Married on 10/25/2014

My experience at Bridal Reflections was completely positive from the moment I walked in to browse for wedding dresses, to the moment I walked out of the store with my dress in hand before the wedding. I found their dress selection to be more comprehensive than other stores and they were also very flexible with accommodating any changes I wished to make to the dress. The true standout of my wedding dress experience was the seamstress. I have not had much luck with seamstresses over the years, but it was at Bridal Reflections that I truly had my first outstanding experience with a seamstress. Her work was that of a true professional, absolutely flawless.

Sent on 07/30/2015

Colleen · Married on 09/13/2014

I am so happy that I purchased my wedding dress from Bridal Reflections! I went in 9 months before my wedding not really knowing what I was looking for, but based on my description, they guided me to a stunning Romona Keveza gown. Their selection is top-notch. Once I had selected my gown, I really found the staff to be an absolute pleasure to work with. They truly went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. They were very responsive via email and phone call, and never made me feel silly/like I was bothering them (although in retrospect, some of my questions were a little silly :) My family lives in NYC, but I was getting married in the DC area. I can tell that they are very used to working with out-of-town brides. I came in for 3-days for my fitting in August to work with Jen, who did an amazing job on helping my gown fit me perfectly. I never once felt pressured to buy expensive accessories or anything (I have simple taste and didn't even wear a veil), which I heard can be the case in other boutiques. Thank you, Bridal Reflections! My only regret is that I don't really have reason to work with them in the future :)

Sent on 10/17/2014

Lorraine was absolutely amazing. She found me an amazing budget, and helped me stay within my budget by selling me the sample.
    The day I went to pick up my dress, I didn't realize they were closed. Luckily some employees were inside and opened the doors for me to pick up my dress.
    They were extremely accommodating!

Sent on 11/05/2014

jennifer · Married on 08/31/2014

Found the dress of my dreams and beautiful bridesmaid dresses. Staff was very helpful. I received plently of attention as a bride should and was made sure I knew how to properly dress myself on my big day. All the seamstresses were wonderful, especially Tzizi.

Sent on 09/13/2014

Chrissy · Married on 08/23/2014

Everyone at the Massapequa store that I encountered was an absolute pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Jodi, Leslie and seamstress Zizi. They were knowledgeable, helpful, and made me feel like I was important to them. Zizi does incredible work and made the dress 'sing' on me. They were never pushy and they were patient in helping me select the perfect wedding gown. I was so happy with my James Clifford (J1820B) and received numerous compliments. They recently renovated and expanded their store so its a luxurious space to find your dress. Prices were very reasonable, too. I only wish I could relive the enjoyment of picking out my dream dress with them again!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Katlyn · Married on 08/15/2014

I got my seven bridesmaids dresses and two junior bridesmaids dresses at the Massapequa store. The dresses were beautiful and the service is absolutely impeccable. The girls working the front desk are so helpful and on top of everything, and the seamstresses are tough but they really know their work. Every dress came out perfectly! They also added on a sash for my Matron of Honor that we had purchased from Etsy. I even had two cousins come from Germany and they only arrived two days before the wedding and Bridal Reflections did all their alterations within hours, no problem at all. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/09/2014

jacquelyn · Married on 08/03/2014

Wonderful service and selection. I found the same dress I wanted from a store in the city for much less. I was very happy with the entire process.

Sent on 08/06/2014
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 07/27/2014

I ABSOLUTELY enjoyed working with Bridal Reflections to make my dreams come true. I bought my "Suzanne" Galia Lahav gown during the designers fall trunk show at Bridal Reflections boutique. I got to meet the designer while I was there which made everything feel that much more surreal. I had found the gown online a couple months before, however the designer had not yet started selling in the US. One day I found out that they were having a trunk show in NYC at Bridal Reflections. The next morning I called the boutique and set up an appointment. Just as it was love at first site in the photos it was MADLY in love at first site when I actually got to try the dress on. It was as if the sample dress was my size. The designer, manager, my consultant and the staff all made me feel very special. I have nothing but good things to share about the store. They were very accommodating to us as we had drive 4.5 hours from Boston, MA. Though I had to travel 3 times to the fittings I enjoyed each and every time! They also provide cleaning and preserving for your dress after your wedding.

Sent on 12/21/2014

Catherine · Married on 07/26/2014

Bridal Reflection did an amazing job helping me find my dream dress! They were so helpful. I never felt rushed to make a decision which is very rare in this industry. My dress alterations came out great and I loved the way I looked on my wedding day!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Jennifer · Married on 07/19/2014

My daughter had an appointment Saturday 07-19-14. Her bridal attendant was Jackie. She was very patient, understanding, and friendly. It was a great experience. There was no pressures about buying any of the bridal gowns. All they were interested in is was pleasing my daughter with the gown of her style. During the middle of her appointment we were introduced to the manager of the Carle salon, whose name is Jackie. She was just as accommodating and as pleasant. Incredible service and staff here..We felt very welcomed and enjoyed the whole experience. Thank you ladies for a great time at your salon!

Sent on 07/20/2014