291 Reviews for Bridal Reflections

Mother of Groom (2)
Plus Size Gowns (2)
Sample Sales (1)
Shoes (1)

Bridal Reflections is for brides who are into fashion and want to feel like they aren't just another bride at their fitting. I mean their dresses are stunning! And the staff was incredibly helpful, charming, and professional They made the process stress free! They also have a lot of different price points which is wonderful. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/6/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Awesome! The folks at Bridal Reflections just added to the amazing fun I was having in planning my wedding and thrill in finding my “perfect” 2nd outfit!

Profile Picture User7749692, Recently Married, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations, Bride

I had a wonderful experience at Bridal Reflections in Carle Place. My consultant Jackie Salame was amazing. She found gowns that were the exact style I was looking for and were within my price range. She made wedding dress shopping so enjoyable. She found me this amazing gown and I definitely said "yes to the dress". I would absolutely recommend Bridal Reflections and ask for Jackie!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/2/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Bridal Reflections was amazing! I found my dress instantly and fell in love. the attendant that helped me (Alli) was so helpful and sweet. She listened to all my requests and was totally willing to meet my demands. She also made it so fun and an enjoyable experience. I worked with Zizi for my fittings and she was great too. She was very helpful regarding how everything should fit and made me feel very comfortable. The salon itself is beautiful and the staff was very professional. I would definitely recommend!!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 5/26/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I went to bridal reflections and said yes to the dress! It was an amazing experience all around, a beautiful intimate boutique experience with the most amazing bridal selection I have ever seen. Mary Jo was AMAZING! She helped with not only the amazing selection of dresses, but she fit them to my body perfectly so I had the best idea of how I would look on my best day. she even helped with styling my hair to see how headpieces and veils would look. Eventually I cried and chose my dream dress that I cannot wait to wear. We had a champagne toast and an amazing day thanks to Mary Jo and the bridal reflections team. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Angelica, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The team at Bridal Reflections were so great! From the initial dress shopping to fittings to even trunk shows everyone was so nice :)

Profile Picture Katy, 9/9/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Undergarments, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Trunk Shows

After going to other shops for other Bridal Parties, I was truly impressed when I went to Bridal Reflections in Massapequa for my sister's Wedding Dress fitting, as well as my Bridesmaid Dress fitting. The cleanliness of the facility, professionalism and quality of service left a lasting impression for me. I enjoyed that the staff was professional, well-mannered and incredibly helpful. They did not badger to make a sale, or pressure my sister into a gown. When it came to picking out my Bridesmaid dress, they were helpful, and went out of their way to accommodate all of the Bridesmaids needs. I also found the staff to be well-organized, which is so important when dealing with numerous girls gowns for one event. After my experience with my sister's wedding, I know I will go to Bridal Reflections for my gown!

Profile Picture User4979605, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I got my dress from one of their trunk shows. I feel in love as soon as I stepped into it. They were extremely helpful and friendly! So happy!

Profile Picture Mayrenes , 7/8/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Thank you so much to the Bridal Reflections in Carle Place. My Wedding Gown, Veil, Mother of the Bride Gown and Bridesmaids dresses were truly spectacular. My alterations and bustle were perfect. The women at that location are such hard workers and incredibly professional. I would recommend them for all of these services. Thank you again!

Profile Picture Maria, 6/24/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride, Alterations, Trunk Shows, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Veils

My daughter and I stumbled in at Bridal Reflections as we were passing time prior to a scheduled Kleinfeld's appointment. We walked in and explained to the manager, Cristina, that we did have another appt elsewhere, but we had some time to spare. We asked if it would be a problem if we looked around. We had heard of Bridal Reflections from a friend, who was very satisfied. Our family over the years had purchased their wedding gowns at Kleinfelds in Brooklyn; and as tradition had it, we were meeting 5 members of the family there later on. Cristina was cordial and sweet and very welcoming. Knowing we were going elsewhere, gave us time and attention regardless. My daughter tried the first and only gown on, and fell in love. I was torn. We had five people meeting us somewhere else and had to leave. Cristina said go to your appointment, if there is anything I can do, please don't hesitate to call me. I was blown away. She was probably the most professional individual I had met in a long time. We went to Kleinfeld's as scheduled and were extremely disappointed. We felt like cattle, and were not given that individual attention we remembered from so many years ago. What had happened. I looked at my daughter's eyes and said, "what do you want to do"? Her WOW and wonderful experience came from Bridal Reflections. Well, from inside Kleinfelds we called Cristina, who was technically closed at that point, and she said if we wanted to come right over she would stay open. Needless to say, we purchased the dress that evening and it only got better. Every employee was more professional than the next. It was an amazing and pleasant experience. There were different parts of the dress that just didn't seem perfect as they were. They were moreee than willing to address every issue, until we were completely satisfied. This is how you prepare for a very special day. I have to give credit to all the departments from sales to alterations. Thank you we will be back

Profile Picture ISABELLA, 6/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

When gown shopping I visited both the Manhattan and Carle Place locations. The Manhattan location was a bit busy even on a weekday day however the staff was very professional and helpful. I ultimately found my gown at the Carle Place location. This location is a bit more quite and certainly has a clean and high end feel. Again, the staff is very professional and patient. I had the pleasure to meet one of the Managers, Christina who shared some styling tips and made the experience even more enjoyable! Can't wait to see my gown!

Profile Picture Concetta, 5/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I finally said YES to the dress! After visiting numerous boutiques I finally went to bridal reflections after being recommended by other brides. Darnell took her time with me and really listened to what I was describing. She found me the most beautiful Victor Harper dress - a satin fit and flare with the most gorgeous jeweled embellishments. It was a little more than I planned on spending but lucky for me there was a trunk show and she really worked on the price for me. I am so excited I cannot wait to put the dress back on :-)

Profile Picture Genine, 1/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

AMAZING work.....Love to see such great customer service!

Profile Picture User7547709, 1+ year ago, 13 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I was married in Dec 2016 and although I did not end up getting a dress from Bridal Reflections I felt I should leave a review because I received such excellent service from their Massapequa location. I am a plus sized woman and was honestly dreading dress shopping. At another big name store I was not treated with total respect, but not here everyone was kind, patient and positive and it was the exact environment I hoped for. They had so many beautiful dresses (I actually fell in love with another dress that's an exclusive somewhere else and came back PRAYING they would have something similar so I could buy my dress here but no such luck) but for me the staff makes it worth working with them.

Profile Picture User5302302, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Mother of Bride

I had the BEST experience at Bridal Reflections in Massapequa. After going to numerous bridal boutiques I was discouraged until I walked into Bridal Reflections. They were so helpful and knew exactly what I was looking for. They pulled dresses for me that were perfect, and I ended up saying YES to one of the dresses they pulled for me.
It is absolutely perfect. They listened to me, and gave me the dress I was envisioning in my head.
Thank you Bridal Reflections!

Profile Picture Angela, 10/15/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I probably shopped at 12 different bridal dress stores before I found my dress at Bridal Reflections on 5th Ave! Galia Lahav has always been my dream wedding gown designer and the selection at Bridal Reflections was perfect! I was an out of town bride, and the ladies at Bridal Reflections were always responsive to my emails and calls when I would have questions. If you are in NYC shopping for a dress, the shop is a must to go to! It's also filled with so many accessory choices. Thank you for helping me find my dream dress!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/15/16, 15 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Trunk Shows, Bride, Bridal Gowns

I highly recommend Bridal Reflections! I just purchased my dress and I can't wait for our wedding! Mary Lou and the staff in Massapequa are amazing!

Profile Picture Christine, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I am so glad I went to bridal reflections for my wedding gown! I went to the one in Massapequa and the attendant who helped me try on dresses was great and very helpful. She even helped keep me calm when my 5 sisters, sister-in-law, and mother became very opinionated on the dresses. The seamstress was able to alter my dress in a way that made me feel comfortable and sexy at the same time. After buying my dress, I had my bridesmaids buy their dresses from there too and they were able to get a discount! My mom also got her dress there and got the same discount. I would definitely recommend going to Bridal Reflections for all of your ladies' dresses!

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/24/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of Bride, Alterations, Bridal Gowns, Veils

I'm getting married September 17, 2016 and I had my very first appointment for a consultation to try on gowns about a week ago at Bridal Reflections, after going to 3 previous Salons before them, the gowns Just simply DO NOT compare to anything else I've ever seen! The staff is simply wonderful! They treated myself, my mother and aunt like we were queens! My experience with MaryJoe was excellent! I told her what I was looking for and she brought the dresses right to me. I'm looking forward to my first fitting in Novemeber with the wonderful staff! I can't wait! Thank you ladies for providing such a wonderful experience for me and my family memebers!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/17/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Bridal Reflections is a beautiful store and the staff was a pleasure to work with. Our wedding party lived all over the country and they accommodated each girl by delivering and taking measurements over the phone as well as payments. They mad the process extremely convenient for our bridesmaids as well as myself.

Profile Picture Kevin and Laura, 9/10/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Bridal Gowns, Alterations

I got my wedding dress and my bridesmaid dresses at Bridal Reflections, and I couldn't have been happier with their service! They were so professional every step of the way and made the process so easy and enjoyable! I would highly recommend them to any bride-to-be.

Profile Picture Kristyn, 9/10/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I said YES to the dress yesterday at the 5th avenue location. Christina and Mary Lou assisted me every step of the way. They embraced my vision while considering my budget as well granting me the flexibility to purchase my dream dress. Their personalities were radiant and they gave me the confidence and reassurance that I needed. Not to mention, I walked in a little flustered and nervous but their charm and the sweet aura at the bridal shop gave me a sense of peace. My mother also clicked with them as well. After saying YES, we shared cheers with cups of Champagne and celebrated. Thanks to the Bridal Reflection team and to my mother, for making my dream come true!

Profile Picture User6064146, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Veils

I had an awesome experience at Bridal Reflections on Carl Place. The staff was very courteous, and my consultant was extremely helpful in helping me choose the perfect dress. It was a pleasure to work with the staff in finding a dress and for my fittings. I highly recommend Bridal Reflections to all brides everywhere. I can't thank them enough for my stunning dress!

Profile Picture Tanya, 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Used the bridal reflections in Carle Place to find my and my bridesmaids dresses. Loved it! Found the perfect gown for me and the perfect dresses for the bridesmaids. A great place with great selections and service!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/25/16, 4 Reviews