76 Reviews for Bridal Makeup & Hair by Carmen Cabrera

Contour Makeup (2)
Salon (1)
Group Discounts (1)
76 Bridal Makeup & Hair by Carmen Cabrera Reviews

Carmen is a pro in all senses of the word. She’s very sweet and was incredibly calming on a day I was bubbling with stress, adrenaline, emotion, etc. I provided her with pictures of my vision for my hair and makeup, but the morning of changed my makeup idea, which she was so flexible about! She arrived and began working on my hair immediately. The product is more than I could have anticipated—it was so gorgeous. She abided by my makeup changed, and the product for that was just a dream. All aspects of workingnwith Carmen make me unequivocally recommend her to anyone who asks. Two enthusiastic thumbs up!!!

Profile Picture Sasha, 12/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Thank you very much Carmen for the make-up and the styling. Everything worked great.

Profile Picture Kathrin, 8/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Amazing, professional service. Makeup and hair lasted till 6am. Thank you.

Photos
Profile Picture Isis, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Carmen, you know how to bring people to life on their most special day, I can’t thank you enough for how beautiful of a job you did on my hair and make up!!! Not to mention, the ultimate bonding experience, you’re such a sweetheart!! Thank you for making my day the most unforgettable!!!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Carmen is amazing! She was professional & very responsive to my needs just 3 weeks prior to my destination wedding. My mother and I never felt so Beautiful. I would recommend her services to everyone wanting to look their absolute best!! Thank you so much Carmen!

Profile Picture Tina, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Carmen was a life-saver! She was able to do my trial on my tight schedule, stayed in touch easily, and saved the day when my extension stylist fell through. Carmen and her team did a fantastic job! Everyone looked great and they really helped make the morning a fun experience! My bridesmaids loved them too!

Profile Picture Alicia, 3/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Carmen made everything so simple for myself and my bridal party! From setting up a schedule to ensure we wouldn’t be late to ensuring her and her crew arrived earlier. I can’t thank Carmen enough for being able to put me at ease and look like a rockstar!

Profile Picture Kandie , 3/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Awesome professional , great make up and hair.
Carmen made everyone feel and look like princesses! She is also very easy to work with and highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Ileana & John, 2/24/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Carmen is the best!! I was in a friend's wedding in April 2017 and Carmen did the hair and makeup for the bridal party. It was so amazing that I literally emailed her the next day to hire her for my January 2018 wedding in Sanibel, FL. I absolutely loved working with Carmen!! Not only is she hilarious and a lot of fun, especially on your wedding day, but she is incredible at what she does. Her and her crew made my bridal party, mother and mother-in-law look absolutely stunning. Carmen did an incredible job with my hair and makeup and took extra care to make sure that I was abundantly pleased with how I looked on my big day. I would absolutely 100% recommend Carmen to any bride-to-be :)

Profile Picture Jennifer, 1/27/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I would highly recommend Carmen for hair and makeup. She gave me exactly what I wanted and made my entire bridal party look amazing! Very very happy with her and her team's services!!

Profile Picture Emy, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Great Professional! You will be very happy with her work.

Profile Picture Miriam, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Carmen did an excellent job with my hair and makeup for my wedding. She also did hair and makeup for my matron of honor, maid of honor, and grandma. She was wonderful to work with, and she was very responsive to texts and email. I was nervous because I was not able to do a trial run because I live out-of-state, and was only coming to South Florida to get married. However, she did an amazing job, and my bridal makeup and hairstyle was even better than I originally imagined. I would definitely recommend her services to any bride. All my friends asked who did my makeup because they were so impressed. I'm usually pale, but I had a nice bronzed look on my wedding day, and it lasted all night. I also decided to have curls done for my wedding and at midnight my hair still looked like I just left the beauty salon. Thank you Carmen!

Photo for Bridal Makeup & Hair by Carmen Cabrera Review - Half updo with curls
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User3684318, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Updos/Styling

Carmen was great from the beginning to the very end. She communicated, was very flexible and did a phenomenal job on our hair and makeup. On my special day, she showed up on time!! She was very professional but she was also a lot of fun and has a great personality!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture TEQUILA, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Carmen and her team recently provided hair and makeup services for my entire wedding party, and we loved them! Carmen was able to give each person what they wanted for both haor and makeup while still keeping with the overall look that I had wanted to achieve. She was extremely responsive and happy to make any minor adjustments that the girls asked for. Carmen and her entire team were easy-going and fun to work with, which was great since they were with us for 5 hours! They came prepared for everything and were very professional while still being personable. They did an amazing job and made the entire wedding party look perfect! Thank you Carmen! I would use you again in a second!

Profile Picture Melanie, 8/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

Carmen and her team are phenomenal. I will recommend her to everyone I know. I cried when I saw how beautiful everyone looked ... my mother in law was thrilled as well!! My hair and makeup looked exactly how I wanted it and she even did a little something for my flower girls last minute so they didn't feel left out.

Carmen, thank you sooo much for being my make-up artist on our wedding day. Not only did you do a superb job but you were so lovely to have around, and you went far beyond your duties as make-up artist by even managing to keep me calm and laughing! thank you so much for everything. I would pack you in my suitcase for the honeymoon if I could!!

Profile Picture Heather, 4/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Book Carmen now!! She is absolutely amazing! She created a stunning hair and make-up look for me that was exactly what I had envisioned. I loved everything about my experience with Carmen. She is a total pro, she did my bridal hair and make-up as well as my best friend's and mom's (I didn't have a bridal party). We all looked and felt phenomenal! My wedding was early on a Thursday-Carmen was extremely flexible and accommodating. Carmen is not only wonderful at what she does, but she is an amazing person too! She has a very warm, happy personality and she is easy to talk to, I felt like I had known her for years. She is a great presence to have around on your big day. I can not praise Carmen enough. I would also recommend booking a bridal trial with her prior to your wedding day. My trial was so fun and it enabled me to feel relaxed on my wedding day because I already knew I was going to love the way I looked!

Profile Picture Cally, 3/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

I can't even tell you how amazing this woman is! Her personality is so warm and bubbly and we meshed so well together!! She was extremely professional and answered every question I had, and let me tell you that I had A LOT of questions. lol. She made me and my bridal party feel so beautiful on my wedding day. She brought two assistants with her and all the equipment needed. We had a great time in the bridal suite at the venue with her and her staff and they worked so efficiently. I HIGHLY recommend Carmen and her team - you will not be disappointed! Thank you so much Carmen! You are an amazing woman and I am so glad I picked you!

Profile Picture Christine, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Group Discounts, Hair, Makeup, Salon

I would tell anyone considering Carmen's services to absolutely trust her with everything! She and all of her associates are professionals in every sense of the word and have an amazing ability to tailor a "look" for every individual that brings out their best qualities. She was a lifesaver for my wedding and I would ABSOLUTELY hire her again in the future for all my "glam" needs!

Profile Picture Alexis, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Carmen is wonderful! She helped make my wedding great.

Profile Picture Carol, 1/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Carmen was a true professional ! I really enjoyed working with her. She was a lifesaver and exceeded my expectations ! Thanks to her I looked more than beautiful on my wedding day ! ??

Profile Picture Aleksandra, 12/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Carmen was amazing! She had great communication before and during. Easy to talk to. I had no idea what I wanted and she still made me look like a princess with my hair and makeup. I did the glam bride I believe, with eyelashes. She even helped my mom with a quick updo. Would recommend 10/10!

Profile Picture Sesly, 12/21/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Carmen is absolutely amazing! Very friendly and down to earth person. She is really good at what she does. Carmen did my hair and make up for my wedding and I was beyond satisfied. I receive many, many compliments. I referred her to my cousin for her wedding and she was also very happy with her services. Without a doubt I would definitely recommend Carmen for hair and make up for any event! She will not let you down!

Profile Picture Bibi, 8/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Beautiful work. Loved all my pictures. It was a great experience and I was able to get exactly what I wanted.

Profile Picture Monica, 7/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Carmen was wonderful. She totally understood the look I was going for and we didn't even have time to do a trial as I live in RI and she is in Miami. She was very responsive to all my communication through email and was prompt and flexible on the day of the wedding. She even styled our teenage boys hair for no charge. I loved how my hair and makeup came out and she kept me calm through our the process. If she lived closer I would hire her to do my hair and makeup for all the events I attend!

Profile Picture Margaret, 6/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Carmen was great! We did the ceremony super last minute, and didn't have time to do a trial, but Carmen did an amazing job with my hair and makeup. It came out exactly how I wanted and it stayed on all day. I would definitely recommend her! She is super talented and such a nice person. Thank you Car!

Profile Picture Delia, 4/10/16, 1 Review