5 | Parlin, NJ

5 Reviews for Bridal Makeup Artist NJ - Specialize in Bridal Hair, Makeup, Henna - Sakhi Desai

5 Bridal Makeup Artist NJ - Specialize in Bridal Hair, Makeup, Henna - Sakhi Desai Reviews

very professional with good work.

Sakhi did a wonderful job for my wedding! I never liked too much make up, but Sakhi was able to give me the perfect natural and sophisticated look for the morning ceremonies, and a beautiful elegant look for the evening. I received many compliments throughout the night and weeks to follow. Many of my friends loved her work and booked her as well.

Sakhi is very punctual, organized, friendly, and professional. She makes you feel right at home and with her experience, she also has advice that can help prevent "party disasters," that we all stress about on our special evening. Sakhi has a lot of experience and is very patient. She understood that I wanted everything to be perfect for my special day and took the time to discuss all the details with me. I would recommend Sakhi to anyone looking for a genuine make-up artist who truly cares about her clients.

Anita · Married on 08/30/2013

Very Nice person. Smiling all time.
    Did wonderful job !
    I will suggest my friends and family to go there.

Nandini · event on: 03/08/2014

Fantastic !!!!!! I have had the best experience at Sakhi Desai's salon. I trust Sakhi with my hair style and color. I am particular about my color and Sakhi always gets it right. Sakhi offers a variety of services hair,bridal makeup,henna,color. I liked how Sakhi spents time discussing cut color suggestions before I had my hair color. I have received so many compliments on my new hair color. I highly recommend Sakhi for all your beauty services. I am very happy with my hair.

Sent on 08/05/2014

Bridal Makeup Artist NJ - Specialize in Bridal Hair, Makeup, Henna - Sakhi Desai's reply:

Thank you very much for trusting me.

Minal · event on: 01/19/2014

3.8
      3.5

I liked her makeup and hair style.