5 Reviews for Bridal Makeup Artist NJ - Specialize in Bridal Hair, Makeup, Henna - Sakhi Desai

3 Bridal Makeup Artist NJ - Specialize in Bridal Hair, Makeup, Henna - Sakhi Desai Reviews

very professional with good work.

Profile Picture User4294493, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sakhi did a wonderful job for my wedding! I never liked too much make up, but Sakhi was able to give me the perfect natural and sophisticated look for the morning ceremonies, and a beautiful elegant look for the evening. I received many compliments throughout the night and weeks to follow. Many of my friends loved her work and booked her as well.

Sakhi is very punctual, organized, friendly, and professional. She makes you feel right at home and with her experience, she also has advice that can help prevent "party disasters," that we all stress about on our special evening. Sakhi has a lot of experience and is very patient. She understood that I wanted everything to be perfect for my special day and took the time to discuss all the details with me. I would recommend Sakhi to anyone looking for a genuine make-up artist who truly cares about her clients.

Profile Picture User4300324, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Very Nice person. Smiling all time.
Did wonderful job !
I will suggest my friends and family to go there.

Profile Picture Anita, 8/30/13, 1 Review