54 Reviews for Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie

Makeup Trial (3)
Group Discounts (2)
Wedding Party Makeup (2)
53 Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie Reviews

Very pleasant lady, she is very quick without compromising quality. My daughter and I have very thick hair we are used to 2 hours just for hair. She had hair and makeup done on both of us in less than an hour an half each.

Profile Picture Katrina , 7/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Edie did an AMAZING job with my bridal makeup on the day of my wedding! I showed her one photo of what I wanted before we started and she totally nailed it. I felt glamorous and got so many compliments on how beautiful I looked. She was very easy to talk to and helped my family feel more at ease before my walk down the aisle, which is NOT an easy feat. I truly feel like she cared about how I looked and wanted to make everything just right. I will definitely recommend her to others and if I ever need professional makeup again, I know who to call!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup

Edie was amazing to work with! She was always very responsive and made me feel at-ease every step of the way. Besides myself (the bride), she also did 4 other family members hair and make-up without a trial run and every one of them looked great and we're very pleased with the results. Edie definitely knows what she's doing!!!

Profile Picture Melanie, 6/1/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Edie made my wedding much more relaxing. She was there soley to do my hair and makeup but she was amazing at helping me stay calm and only focus on seeing my hubby standing at the end of the isle. She was amazing, her service was amazing and shes just a great person all around! Thank you Edie!

Profile Picture Tianna, 5/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Edie is truly AMAZING!! I cannot thank her enough for saving me! I say "saving me" because the original hair and makeup people I was going to use charged me $460 for a TRIAL RUN alone!! They didn't tell me the price until AFTER they had done my trial. I guess it is my fault because I went into the salon assuming it couldn't possibly be more than $200, so I didn't bother to ask what the price was going to be before they started.. My bank account had been murdered! Boy did I learn my lesson. After that I found Edie online and told her the nightmare I had at the salon.. She was appalled at what had happened to me and worked with me on my budget. She was super flexible with scheduling and always got back with me very quickly. She even drove to my house for my hair/makeup trial run, which was super convenient. The job Edie did on my hair and makeup was SO MUCH better than the $460 trial run I had had before! On my wedding day I had a lot of anxiety. Thank you Edie for dealing with my crazy nerves, being one of the people to help calm me, and giving me the best wedding hair and makeup I could've hoped for! I am extremely happy with the way everything turned out. I highly recommend Bridal Hair and Makeup by Edie to any bride. I'll say it again... Edie is truly amazing! Thank you sooooo much!

Photo for Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie Review - Before
Photo for Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie Review - Before
Photo for Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie Review - After
Photo for Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie Review - After
Photo for Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie Review - My hair/makeup and the 2 bridesmaid's hair that Edie did
Profile Picture Brook, 4/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Edie is amazing! She was able to make time for a trail run during her busy time and was awesome with making sure I got exactly what I pictured. On the wedding day she showed up on time and was able to get everyone ready in perfect timing!! Overall she is AWESOME!!!!!

Profile Picture Emily, 3/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had such an amazing experience!!!! I absolutely loved my make up and it made me feel great! She was on time, super nice, and just all around outstanding! I would definitely refer her to anyone!

Profile Picture Kayla , 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Edie was absolutely amazing to work with. I showed her a few quick pictures of what I was looking for and she was able to replicate it in a way that suited by face shape and style. She was so professional and helped give me the confidence every bride hopes for on their big day! I would absolutely recommend her!!

Profile Picture Marissa, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Edie is amazing! She did my hair and makeup perfectly for my bridal photos. She is super sweet and a very talented and experienced makeup artist and hairstylist. I recommend her to anyone who wants high quality service at an affordable price! :)

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup

Edie and Jaime did an amazing job on hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party! They were ahead of schedule all morning and made it fun and lighthearted while they worked. Edie was always prompt to respond with any questions I had before my big day and very flexible and understanding when it came to scheduling! I would highly recommend Edie and her team to any bride for her big day!

Profile Picture Dayna, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Edie was the best wedding vendor, hands down. She responded to my initial inquiry right away, was very sweet and accommodating, and did a perfect job for my bridal portrait and wedding day hair and makeup. I was also impressed by her punctuality and sheer breadth of knowledge in her field. She made me feel like a queen on my wedding day. It simply doesn’t get better than this. Book her today so you have her on board; you’ll love her!
(N.B. She’s also affordable; I included cost for wedding day plus bridal session. This is for bride hair and makeup only.)

Photo for Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie Review - Airbrush makeup is still holding up perfectly!
Photo for Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie Review - The curls kept going all night, too!
Profile Picture Catherine, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Edie did such a great job with both mine and my bridesmaids' hair and makeup. She was a lot of fun and very helpful. She really wants you to look and feel your best on your wedding day and everyone loved my hair and makeup. I definitely felt beautiful that day. She did an amazing job and I would recommend her to anyone! Thanks so much Edie!

Profile Picture Minnie, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

We just recently had our wedding, and we could not have picked a better hair and makeup artist than Edie and her team! For all you DFW brides, Edie has the most competitive prices and the biggest bang for your buck when it comes to the prices for hair and makeup in the DFW area. Let's just say what we paid for myself and six gals would have only been enough to cover for myself and MAYBE two bridesmaids tops with other competitors. On the day of my wedding, Edie and her assistant, Jamie, made me, my bridal party, my mother, and mother in law feel flawless and beautiful. The makeup stayed on throughout the evening heat and looks amazing in photos. I am not used to being pampered with makeup, and Edie was so amazingly patient with me because I tend to have eye twitches when people do my makeup. I don't know how, but she made it look amazing even with all my eye twitches. Hair was gorgeous for my half up half down hair style and held together so well to keep my veil in place. I'm so excited to see our official wedding pictures now!

Overall, Edie has such a joyful and warming personality and I felt so confident with her doing my look for the big day. She is extremely accommodating and understanding with last minute additions and is so easy to communicate with. 10000/10 would recommend Edie and her team for DFW brides!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Edie is positively AMAZING. Besides her prices being incredibly competitive, she even came with her assistant to our home on the morning of. Edie was funny, engaging, and adaptive (there were some changes for how many girls hair/makeup she was doing). She was able to calm everyone's nerves (especially mine-the bride's) in ensuring that she would finish, and with complete perfection at that! I asked her to incorporate a beautiful french braid and couldn't believe how elegant it looked, even more so than the hair trial run a month prior! She and her assistant ended up doing EIGHT women's hair and makeup in total, all in less than about four hours! From the lashes, airbrush makeup, gorgeous curls, and suttle touches to make the bride GLOW, Edie is GREATNESS!!! :) Thanks so much for everything.

Profile Picture User7365504, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

When my makeup and hair lady cancelled a few days before my wedding, I called Edie with a glimmer of hope that she might HAPPEN to be available. Lucky for me, she had a morning wedding but was free in the afternoon/evening!! Edie was super fast and professional. She fused two looks I loved from Pinterest and made me feel so glamorous on my wedding day. She was amazing with my 6 year old daughter as well as my mom. I will recommend her to any bride to be that I meet!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

She was an absolute joy to work with! She's very personable and let's you be hands on with her. She's not some stuffy artist/stylist that doesn't listen to your wants and needs! She does not get offended when you don't like something and she welcomes feed back on making you look perfect on your day! She makes you feel at ease and someone you can have fun with! :-)

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/11/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Edie, you were my angel in disguise on my wedding morning! Being an English bride getting married abroad you had to deal with me and my best friend on Skype being crazy and You still did an amazing job with my hair and make up, I felt like a queen all day! You were a pleasure to have with me while getting ready and I will be sure to reccomend you to anyone and everyone ! Thank you so much
From Alyssa the crazy English woman!!!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Edie and her assistant were really easy to get ahold of and made it to my wedding really early leaving plenty of time for us to get ready. They kept the stress levels down and were fun and outgoing! They made getting ready very enjoyable and stress free for everyone! She had my girls and I looking and feeling gorgeous!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was looking for someone to do hair and make-up for my sister in law, mom, aunt, and myself for my brothers wedding. The only problem was between us we were in charge of 8 kids! We needed someone who could come to us.. And we found Edie! She was amazing! So accommodating, sweet and bubbly personality and extremely talented!! We were all so happy with our hair and makeup! Thank you so much Edie! We will definitely call you again!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Edie was great! She is very flexible and friendly and worked with me when I kept adding girls to have their hair done. She was prompt and I loved how my hair and make up came out. I would recommend her to anyone who was getting married.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/30/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Updos/Styling, Group Services, Hair, Makeup

Edie was AMAZING! She was professional and extremely friendly. She did above and beyond to help make my special day incredible.

Profile Picture Ally, 4/16/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Updos/Styling

Edie es buenisima en lo que hace. Mi esposo, mi familia y yo estamos muy sastifechos con su servicio.
Edie is very talented and super friendly. We are very satisfied with her service.

Profile Picture Lilly, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Loved Edie. She did an amazing job on all of our hair. She was also really fun to talk to and just made the entire experience unforgettable.

Profile Picture User6572239, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

She was great I love it 5??????????

Profile Picture User6039399, 2+ years ago, 1 Review