Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie Reviews

Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie 7
  • Mikyla

Mikyla · Married on 11/30/2018

Best Makeup and Hair Artist: HIGHLY Recommend

So HAPPY I hired Edie to do my engagements and wedding day hair and makeup. Her prices are fair and she is very up front about what you get and her packages she offers. What I LOVE most about her is that she quickly becomes family/friend. She is so friendly, yet professional! I think I laughed most with her throughout my wedding day! The best part is that she comes to you for both bridal trial run and wedding day! I also want to give a shout out to her assistant Tiana (also her daughter who helped out when there was a last minute cancellation) who curled all my bridesmaids hair beautifully and Edie completed the finishing looks of hair and makeup wonderfully! Edie works quickly but she prepares for the unexpected and expected delay in wedding day timeline. Do not let her speed scare you because her work is phenomenal. She does not “cake” your face with heavy product but she creates a flawless look that leaves you feeling comfortable and beautiful all day! My make up stayed even after all the happy tears and sweating from dancing the night away! I also love how much experience she has with different types of hairs and skin tones. Edie is wonderful and I highly recommend hiring her!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie's reply:

Awe, Thank you so much for this outstanding review Mikyla, I loved being a part of your glorious fabulous day, you are a beautiful woman/person all around, such a beautiful spirit, the positive light of love, joy and kindness that radiates from you has a serious impact on all those you love and strangers alike. Thank You for allowing us to be a part of your special day I am truly blessed for it.. May you and your husband be blessed in all ways forever passed eternity, hugs❤️ Edie

Missy · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing!! Professional and responsive.

Edie was amazing! I originally had 10 bridesmaids and 2 parents wanting makeup. I ended up having 12 bridesmaids and 2 parents getting makeup and she was more than willing to do do and show up early in order to get all the ladies done. We started at 7am and everyone was done around 1 which left more than enough time for me to get my hair and makeup done ahead of schedule. She and her assistant were fun and made us all look beautiful! I truly couldn't have picked a better person to do our makeup and hair on my big day. Thank you Edie!!!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie's reply:

Thank You Missy for the beautiful review, You and your bridal party were so fun and beautiful, we were blessed to be a part of your special day, may you and your husband be blessed in all ways and forever! Hugs❤️🦋 Edie😊

Katrina · Married on 07/27/2018

Very pleasant lady, she is very quick without compromising quality. My daughter and I have very thick hair we are used to 2 hours just for hair. She had hair and makeup done on both of us in less than an hour an half each.

Sent on 08/04/2018
    Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie 8
    Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie 9

Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie's reply:

Hello Katrina, Thank You so much for allowing me to be a part of your daughters very special day, both of you are such beautiful women and I hope her wedding was as beautiful and fabulous as she had envisioned. Blessings, Edie:)

Jaclyn · Married on 06/09/2018

Edie did an AMAZING job with my bridal makeup on the day of my wedding! I showed her one photo of what I wanted before we started and she totally nailed it. I felt glamorous and got so many compliments on how beautiful I looked. She was very easy to talk to and helped my family feel more at ease before my walk down the aisle, which is NOT an easy feat. I truly feel like she cared about how I looked and wanted to make everything just right. I will definitely recommend her to others and if I ever need professional makeup again, I know who to call!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie's reply:

Awe Jaclyn, you are such a beautiful person inside and out, I loved doing your makeup, you made it so easy with knowing exactly what you like and don't like, great communicator.. I loved your family each of them so sweet and adorable and your father was a hoot..lol, I am so blessed you found me and gave me the opportunity to be a part of your special day, may your marriage be blessed forever and in all ways. Hugs, Edie

Melanie · Married on 06/01/2018

Edie was amazing to work with! She was always very responsive and made me feel at-ease every step of the way. Besides myself (the bride), she also did 4 other family members hair and make-up without a trial run and every one of them looked great and we're very pleased with the results. Edie definitely knows what she's doing!!!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie's reply:

Awe, Melanie, You are beautiful before I even picked up a brush and You were a Gorgeous Bride, You had a lovely group of women in your bridal party, I Loved being a part of your special day,I hope your wedding was beyond what you had envisioned and that your marriage is forever blessed in all ways, Hugs Edie:)

Tianna · Married on 05/31/2018

Edie made my wedding much more relaxing. She was there soley to do my hair and makeup but she was amazing at helping me stay calm and only focus on seeing my hubby standing at the end of the isle. She was amazing, her service was amazing and shes just a great person all around! Thank you Edie!

Sent on 06/01/2018
    Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie 10
    Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie 11

Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie's reply:

Thank You Tianna, I Loved being a Part of Your Special Day. You and Your Bridal Party and Children were all so beautiful and so much fun. I pray You and Your Husband and Children are Blessed with Love, Joy, Peace and Prosperity for all the days of your lives.. Hugs Edie

Lea · Married on 05/04/2018

Was great to work with and a great price! Always responded to emails and answered all questions.
    Would recommend to anyone looking for traveling hair and make up!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie's reply:

Thank You So Much Lea, we had a wonderful time creating flawless Beauty on each of You Beauties!!!, Rachel is absolutely stunning was honored to be her Bridal Hair & Makeup Pro for Her Special Day, may Her Marriage be blessed with Love, Joy, Peace and Prosperity all the days of their lives. oh and Happy Holidays to you all!!! Hugs Edie

Brook · Married on 04/08/2018

Edie is truly AMAZING!! I cannot thank her enough for saving me! I say "saving me" because the original hair and makeup people I was going to use charged me $460 for a TRIAL RUN alone!! They didn't tell me the price until AFTER they had done my trial. I guess it is my fault because I went into the salon assuming it couldn't possibly be more than $200, so I didn't bother to ask what the price was going to be before they started.. My bank account had been murdered! Boy did I learn my lesson. After that I found Edie online and told her the nightmare I had at the salon.. She was appalled at what had happened to me and worked with me on my budget. She was super flexible with scheduling and always got back with me very quickly. She even drove to my house for my hair/makeup trial run, which was super convenient. The job Edie did on my hair and makeup was SO MUCH better than the $460 trial run I had had before! On my wedding day I had a lot of anxiety. Thank you Edie for dealing with my crazy nerves, being one of the people to help calm me, and giving me the best wedding hair and makeup I could've hoped for! I am extremely happy with the way everything turned out. I highly recommend Bridal Hair and Makeup by Edie to any bride. I'll say it again... Edie is truly amazing! Thank you sooooo much!

Sent on 05/30/2018
    Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie 12
    Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie 13
    Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie 14
    Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie 15
    Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie 16
    Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie 17

Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie's reply:

Awe, You are such a Beautiful Woman in every way Brook, I loved doing your hair and makeup and hair for your gals..I am blessed to have been a part of your special day. I Pray You and Your Husband are Blessed with a marriage filled with Love, Peace, Joy, Prosperity and everything else your hearts desire forever and always..Thank You for this Beautiful Review Hugs, :) Edie

Emily · Married on 03/25/2018

Edie is amazing! She was able to make time for a trail run during her busy time and was awesome with making sure I got exactly what I pictured. On the wedding day she showed up on time and was able to get everyone ready in perfect timing!! Overall she is AWESOME!!!!!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie's reply:

Awe, Thank You Emily, I really Loved spending time with you and your lovely bridal party, all of you are such all around beautiful women and you looked gorgeous on your special day. Hope to receive a few photos, blessings to you and your husband forever and always! Hugs Edie :)

Kayla · Married on 03/17/2018

I had such an amazing experience!!!! I absolutely loved my make up and it made me feel great! She was on time, super nice, and just all around outstanding! I would definitely refer her to anyone!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie's reply:

Thank You So Much Kayla, You were an Absolutely Gorgeous Bride, I feel Blessed & Grateful that You hired Me on as Your Bridal Makeup Artist for Your Special Day, Blessings Forever and In ALL Ways to You and Your Husband! :) Edie

Marissa · Married on 02/24/2018

Edie was absolutely amazing to work with. I showed her a few quick pictures of what I was looking for and she was able to replicate it in a way that suited by face shape and style. She was so professional and helped give me the confidence every bride hopes for on their big day! I would absolutely recommend her!!

Sent on 02/25/2018
    Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie 18
    Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie 19

Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie's reply:

Hello Marissa, I really enjoyed working with you and your little girl, Both of You came with all that beauty making it so easy for me to embellish and intensify. Thank You for allowing me to be a part of your special day, may your marriage be blessed in all ways, forever!! :) Edie

Elizabeth · Married on 11/11/2017

Edie is amazing! She did my hair and makeup perfectly for my bridal photos. She is super sweet and a very talented and experienced makeup artist and hairstylist. I recommend her to anyone who wants high quality service at an affordable price! :)

Sent on 09/15/2017

Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie's reply:

Thank You Elizabeth, I hope Your Bridals were fun and I am positive you will get back some Amazingly Beautiful Photos, You definitely brought your natural beauty to the table which made my work super fun and easy, I pray your wedding day is as beautiful as you are and that your marriage is blessed with Prosperity,Love, Peace and Joy forever. Hugs, Edie

Dayna · Married on 11/03/2017

Edie and Jaime did an amazing job on hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party! They were ahead of schedule all morning and made it fun and lighthearted while they worked. Edie was always prompt to respond with any questions I had before my big day and very flexible and understanding when it came to scheduling! I would highly recommend Edie and her team to any bride for her big day!

Sent on 11/23/2017

Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie's reply:

Awe..Thank You Dayna..Jaymi and I had a wonderful time with Your Beauty in nature and features, OMG! THAT FABULOUS HAIR! and of course Your Gorgeous ,Loving Family and Friends. What an Awesome Group of Women you all are. Your Nana was simply Adorable..we wanted to take her home with us..shes perfect! We were so blessed to have been a part of your special day ..Praying you and your husband are thoroughly and forever blessed with Love Joy Peace and Prosperity. Hugs Edie

Catherine · Married on 10/07/2017

Edie was the best wedding vendor, hands down. She responded to my initial inquiry right away, was very sweet and accommodating, and did a perfect job for my bridal portrait and wedding day hair and makeup. I was also impressed by her punctuality and sheer breadth of knowledge in her field. She made me feel like a queen on my wedding day. It simply doesn’t get better than this. Book her today so you have her on board; you’ll love her!
    (N.B. She’s also affordable; I included cost for wedding day plus bridal session. This is for bride hair and makeup only.)

Sent on 04/30/2018
    Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie 20
    Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie 21

Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie's reply:

Edie Awe, I Love You Catherine, I adored being a part of your most awesome special fabulous day doll, you are so beautiful in all ways which made what I do worth everything to me. I know your loving your "wifey life" you are such an attentive and loving person and OMG soooo talented/gifted, quite the Comedian as well, had me bustin a gut lol your quirky sometimes dark sense of humor matches and maybe even exceeds my own. I Love That!! we MUST find some time to catch up :) HUGS HUGS HUGS Thank You for the Review!!!

Minnie · Married on 09/23/2017

Edie did such a great job with both mine and my bridesmaids' hair and makeup. She was a lot of fun and very helpful. She really wants you to look and feel your best on your wedding day and everyone loved my hair and makeup. I definitely felt beautiful that day. She did an amazing job and I would recommend her to anyone! Thanks so much Edie!

Sent on 10/12/2017
    Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie 22

Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie's reply:

Minnie, You and Your Bridal Party were so lovely and so much fun to work with, You Are an absolutely Stunning Young Woman inside and out, Your Sisters and You have such a beautiful/adorable/quirky and loyal relationship that I have very rarely seen and it was so sweet to witness, Your Parents, Oh My, Love Love Love them, so cute together, they had me laughing so hard lol, Thank You for allowing me to be a part of all that for your special day. I Hope and Pray that Your Marriage to Caleb be blessed with all the Love Joy Peace and Prosperity as long as you both live and forever after Hugs Edie :)
  • Carolyn

Carolyn · Married on 09/02/2017

We just recently had our wedding, and we could not have picked a better hair and makeup artist than Edie and her team! For all you DFW brides, Edie has the most competitive prices and the biggest bang for your buck when it comes to the prices for hair and makeup in the DFW area. Let's just say what we paid for myself and six gals would have only been enough to cover for myself and MAYBE two bridesmaids tops with other competitors. On the day of my wedding, Edie and her assistant, Jamie, made me, my bridal party, my mother, and mother in law feel flawless and beautiful. The makeup stayed on throughout the evening heat and looks amazing in photos. I am not used to being pampered with makeup, and Edie was so amazingly patient with me because I tend to have eye twitches when people do my makeup. I don't know how, but she made it look amazing even with all my eye twitches. Hair was gorgeous for my half up half down hair style and held together so well to keep my veil in place. I'm so excited to see our official wedding pictures now!

Overall, Edie has such a joyful and warming personality and I felt so confident with her doing my look for the big day. She is extremely accommodating and understanding with last minute additions and is so easy to communicate with. 10000/10 would recommend Edie and her team for DFW brides!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie's reply:

Awe, Carolyn, I absolutely adore you, thank you so much for the beautiful recommendation and words, You and your Bridal party were such a very Beautiful, Fun Loving Group of Professional Women that know exactly how to express your love for each other and others and you all moved so perfectly in sync creating an environment rich with perfection... I am so honored and forever will be grateful that you chose my assistant and I to be your bridal hair & makeup pros. May You and Your Husband be Blessed Forever in All ways!!! Hugs, Edie

Kathryn · Married on 10/22/2016

Edie is positively AMAZING. Besides her prices being incredibly competitive, she even came with her assistant to our home on the morning of. Edie was funny, engaging, and adaptive (there were some changes for how many girls hair/makeup she was doing). She was able to calm everyone's nerves (especially mine-the bride's) in ensuring that she would finish, and with complete perfection at that! I asked her to incorporate a beautiful french braid and couldn't believe how elegant it looked, even more so than the hair trial run a month prior! She and her assistant ended up doing EIGHT women's hair and makeup in total, all in less than about four hours! From the lashes, airbrush makeup, gorgeous curls, and suttle touches to make the bride GLOW, Edie is GREATNESS!!! :) Thanks so much for everything.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie's reply:

Thank You so Very Much Kathryn, we really enjoyed doing hair & makeup for you and your bridal party, such beautiful women from all walks of life, what fun to hear the lovely stories of how they know you and how much all of them love you so dearly, Everyone came with such natural inner and outer beauty making it so easy to enhance, You were absolutely stunning one of the proudest moments in my career. Thank You for allowing us to be a part of your very special day! Blessings! Hugs Edie

Amy · Married on 09/17/2016

When my makeup and hair lady cancelled a few days before my wedding, I called Edie with a glimmer of hope that she might HAPPEN to be available. Lucky for me, she had a morning wedding but was free in the afternoon/evening!! Edie was super fast and professional. She fused two looks I loved from Pinterest and made me feel so glamorous on my wedding day. She was amazing with my 6 year old daughter as well as my mom. I will recommend her to any bride to be that I meet!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie's reply:

Thank You So Much Amy for allowing me to be a part of your very special day, You looked absolutely beautiful, of course you are already so very stunning so you made my job so easy, I loved working with your baby girl, she is awesome, beautiful like momma and yes, shes right.. intelligent like her too, your mom is a beautiful woman I love the sense of peace she sends off, very comforting..again, I feel blessed to have gotten to be a part of your wonderful day. Hugs, Edie

Jennifer · Married on 09/11/2016

She was an absolute joy to work with! She's very personable and let's you be hands on with her. She's not some stuffy artist/stylist that doesn't listen to your wants and needs! She does not get offended when you don't like something and she welcomes feed back on making you look perfect on your day! She makes you feel at ease and someone you can have fun with! :-)

Sent on 09/17/2016

Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie's reply:

Awe Thank You Jen..I really enjoyed spending time with you and your love as we came up with your perfect vision..your so beautiful in all ways..cant wait to see your photos hugs Edie.

Alyssa · Married on 07/09/2016

Edie, you were my angel in disguise on my wedding morning! Being an English bride getting married abroad you had to deal with me and my best friend on Skype being crazy and You still did an amazing job with my hair and make up, I felt like a queen all day! You were a pleasure to have with me while getting ready and I will be sure to reccomend you to anyone and everyone ! Thank you so much
    From Alyssa the crazy English woman!!!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie's reply:

I had an awesome time with you and your best friend Alyssa!!! You looked and behaved the part of royalty for sure but with a fun kick of Awesome humor! Loved your parents too, beautiful couple, make sure to book me if YOUS decide to do a renewal of your vows in the future, would love to be there, Be Blessed Doll! HUGS Edie

Jessica · Married on 06/18/2016

Edie and her assistant were really easy to get ahold of and made it to my wedding really early leaving plenty of time for us to get ready. They kept the stress levels down and were fun and outgoing! They made getting ready very enjoyable and stress free for everyone! She had my girls and I looking and feeling gorgeous!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie's reply:

Thank You So Much Jessica for Allowing Us to be apart of Your Special Day, You have Beautiful Family & Friends, we really enjoyed the interaction each of you had with one another and with us, You were an Awesome Bride, absolutely Gorgeous, May You and Your Husband be blessed with Love, Joy, Prosperity and Peace Forever in All Ways, Hugs Edie

Nicole · Married on 06/10/2016

I was looking for someone to do hair and make-up for my sister in law, mom, aunt, and myself for my brothers wedding. The only problem was between us we were in charge of 8 kids! We needed someone who could come to us.. And we found Edie! She was amazing! So accommodating, sweet and bubbly personality and extremely talented!! We were all so happy with our hair and makeup! Thank you so much Edie! We will definitely call you again!!

Sent on 06/12/2016

Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie's reply:

WOW! we really really enjoyed being Your On Site Bridal Hair & Makeup Pros, each of ya'll are beautiful dolls and were certainly a treat in our profession, Thank you so much for taking the effort in finding us, what an amazing group of people and family, even your little ones were so adorable, sweet and polite...We hope your event was as beautiful and fabulous as each of you are Nicole, Candy, Chelsea and Patty!!! Would love to do Hair & makeup for any of your future events and/or special occasions, Hugs Edie

Stephanie · Married on 04/30/2016

Edie was great! She is very flexible and friendly and worked with me when I kept adding girls to have their hair done. She was prompt and I loved how my hair and make up came out. I would recommend her to anyone who was getting married.

Sent on 05/15/2016

Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie's reply:

Thank You So Much Stephanie, I really really enjoyed getting to know you and loved doing Bridal Hair & Makeup For You and Your Bridal Party, You all looked so beautiful but You definitely stole the spotlight, as you should...I just loved your mother, she was a hoot...I Pray Your Marriage is Blessed with Love, Peace ,Joy and Prosperity, Hugs, Edie

Edie was AMAZING! She was professional and extremely friendly. She did above and beyond to help make my special day incredible.

Sent on 04/25/2016

Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie's reply:

Thank You so much, I sure hope you had a fabulous time at your event I am sure you blew everyone away, You looked absolutely gorgeous and I am hoping to receive a photo or 2, I thoroughly enjoyed spending time with you and providing you with a Beautiful Hair & Makeup Application for Your Special Day, Hugs Edie/BHME