Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie Reviews

Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie 6
Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie 7
  • Audrey

Audrey Turnipseed · Married on 07/20/2019

She is so fun!! I was on a tight budget and she was so understanding and willing to work with me. Plus she did an INCREDIBLE job! Wonderful work!

I could brag all day about this wonderful lady!! She was so kind and flexible with me and really worked with me to get the look that I wanted. She was very patient with what I wanted and was just a blast to have around on my wedding day! She replies quickly and she is always on time (actually early) which put my mind at rest on my wedding day! Very professional, kind, flexible, funny and patient! Very reliable which goes far in my book! Awesome awesome awesome!!

Sent on 07/29/2019
    Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie 8
    Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie 9
    Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie 10
    Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie 11
    Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie 12

Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie's reply:

Thank You Audrey for such a beautiful review, you were a blast to work with and I am so happy you chose me to be a part of your special day. You looked Absolutely Stunning, I hope your wedding day was as beautiful as you are. Blessings to you and your husband forever and in all ways, Hugs🦋Edie.

Tammy · Married on 06/28/2019

My daughter’s wedding

Bridal hair and makeup by Edie exceeded our expectations. She and her assistant came to our location the day of the wedding and worked their magic doing hair and makeup for my daughter and her bridal party of 6. She was very friendly and made the day fun laughing and cutting up with us. I would strongly recommend her services.

Sent on 08/15/2019
    Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie 13

Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie's reply:

Wow, Thank You so much for this wonderful review Tammy, we had a blast with all of you, you all looked so beautiful before we even started which made our work so easy and fun, we are so blessed to have gotten to be a part of your daughters super special day. blessings, Hugs, Edie🦋
  • Ambyr

Ambyr Mcnemar · Married on 06/07/2019

Incredible

I can not give enough praise for Edie's talent and quality of work. From the moment we met I knew she was the girl for the job. I wanted my future husband to see me in a way that he'd never seen me before. I also knew that I wanted airbrush makeup and a stunning updo. She did just that and more.
    I have never felt so beautiful in my entire life! She blew me away on my trial run and made my husband's jaw hit the ground when he saw me at the altar. Edie was professional yet easy going and early to both appointments. She did an incredible job with my bridal party and both mothers. I am so thankful for her talent and hard work.

Sent on 06/22/2019

Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie's reply:

Ambyr, I will forever adore you, you are such a beautiful soul inside and out, I am so blessed to have been a part of your special day. I pray you and your husband are blessed in every single way, thank you so much for this beautiful review.❤️ Hugs, Edie
  • Christie

Christie · Married on 04/06/2019

Delightful

Edie is amazing! She helped me look absolutely beautiful on 3 separate occasions and I couldn't be happier! She was so wonderful to talk to, very charismatic and sweet. She went above and beyond on my wedding day, even helped two of my girls with their hair (who weren't getting services from her). I can't believe how beautiful she made me feel!

Sent on 04/22/2019
    Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie 19
    Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie 20
    Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie 21

Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie's reply:

Awe, Christie, I loved you from the very moment I met you, I feel so blessed to have been a part of your special day, I am so happy it all fell into place perfectly, the actual wedding day for a Bride is always so intense, you were such a trooper when it came to some of the normal quirks that take place in such an important and formal event of your life. You and your ladies ( and your mini) were such a beautiful and fun group of women..Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your life so often, I pray you , your husband and children are blessed in all ways forever because you absolutely deserve it..Hugs Edie❤️

Taylor · Married on 03/09/2019

AMAZING experience!

Makeup by Edie was absolutely perfect!
    I just had her doing makeup for my girls and moms. She came and stayed until everyone was completed! She was very detailed on each girl’s makeup and made sure everyone loved it! I recommend her to anyone needing beautiful wedding makeup!!

Thank you Edie for doing a perfect job for all of us!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie's reply:

You are so welcome Doll, Thank You Taylor for allowing us to be a part of your special day, We enjoyed enhancing the beauty each of you brought to the chair, absolutely beautiful ladies each of you in every way! May your marriage be blessed forever and in all ways. Hugs, Edie❤️🦋

Lindsey · Married on 03/09/2019

Hair and makeup

Edie was fantastic! She did a fantastic job on the bridal party’s makeup. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie's reply:

Lindsey, thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day we loved providing you with a beautiful bridal beauty service, blessings to all of you and may your marriage be super blessed with love, joy, prosperity and peace, hugs Edie.

Lauren · Married on 03/02/2019

My hair never looked so good

My MOH and I had such a lovely experience with Edie. She provided on-site services and arrived promptly as scheduled, which made for pleasant and stress-free preparation ahead of the ceremony. Communication in advance was great, especially given that we flew in only days before and without a hair trial. Absolutely loved what she did with my hair after showing her a few photos I pulled from online for inspiration. She made the atmosphere very comfortable. Highly recommend.

Sent on 03/30/2019

Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie's reply:

Lauren, I loved doing your bridal hairstyles, both of you were so much fun to work with, I hope your wedding was as beautiful as you and reception was a blast, may you and your husband be blessed forever and in all ways doll, hugs Edie.
  • Monica

Monica Ortiz · Married on 02/23/2019

Edie is so sweet!

Edie is so sweet. She really cares that your absolutely happy with your hair and makeup. She constantly checked in to make sure I was happy and made any changes I wanted. She was budget friendly and my bridesmaids loved their makeup.

Sent on 05/31/2019

Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie's reply:

Thank You So Much Monica, You are an Amazing Young Woman Beautiful and So Kind. I loved doing Hair & Makeup for you and your ladies, all such fabulous women and thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day, blessings to you and your husband in all you do and for all ways, Edie/XX
  • Melody

Melody · Married on 11/19/2018

Edie was Great!

Edie and her assistant did an amazing job at our wedding. They styled and did makeup for 10 women and three girls. Her prices are affordable and her work is quality. She worked non-stop, had such a good attitude the whole time. I greatly appreciated that she did a trial as well and came to my house to do it all. She is wonderful to work with!

Sent on 01/18/2019
    Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie 22

Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie's reply:

Awe! Thank You Melody, you and all of your ladies and 3 little ladies were a dream when it comes to bride and bridal party, such beautiful group of women, thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day, you and your husband look so beautiful in the photo, we pray the 2 of you are blessed all the days of your lives, together forever and after. Hugs, Edie🦋

Missy · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing!! Professional and responsive.

Edie was amazing! I originally had 10 bridesmaids and 2 parents wanting makeup. I ended up having 12 bridesmaids and 2 parents getting makeup and she was more than willing to do do and show up early in order to get all the ladies done. We started at 7am and everyone was done around 1 which left more than enough time for me to get my hair and makeup done ahead of schedule. She and her assistant were fun and made us all look beautiful! I truly couldn't have picked a better person to do our makeup and hair on my big day. Thank you Edie!!!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie's reply:

Thank You Missy for the beautiful review, You and your bridal party were so fun and beautiful, we were blessed to be a part of your special day, may you and your husband be blessed in all ways and forever! Hugs❤️🦋
    Edie😊

Morgan · Married on 08/11/2018

Fantastic!

Edie was absolutely amazing! She came directly to my venue and completed everyone’s hair and makeup in a timely manner. We were able to relax a little before the photographer came. Everyone looked absolutely stunning. I was very satisfied with my look and would definitely recommend her services!

Sent on 08/20/2019
    Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie 23
    Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie 24
    Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie 25
    Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie 26
    Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie 27
    Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie 28

Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie's reply:

Morgan, You looked absolutely stunning, thank you for this beautiful review and allowing us to be a part of your super special day, I pray you and your husband have a blessed marriage filled with Neverending Love , Joy, Peace and bookoo Prosperity!! Hugs, Edie🦋

Katrina · Married on 07/27/2018

Very pleasant lady, she is very quick without compromising quality. My daughter and I have very thick hair we are used to 2 hours just for hair. She had hair and makeup done on both of us in less than an hour an half each.

Sent on 08/04/2018
    Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie 29
    Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie 30

Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie's reply:

Hello Katrina, Thank You so much for allowing me to be a part of your daughters very special day, both of you are such beautiful women and I hope her wedding was as beautiful and fabulous as she had envisioned. Blessings, Edie:)

Jaclyn · Married on 06/09/2018

Edie did an AMAZING job with my bridal makeup on the day of my wedding! I showed her one photo of what I wanted before we started and she totally nailed it. I felt glamorous and got so many compliments on how beautiful I looked. She was very easy to talk to and helped my family feel more at ease before my walk down the aisle, which is NOT an easy feat. I truly feel like she cared about how I looked and wanted to make everything just right. I will definitely recommend her to others and if I ever need professional makeup again, I know who to call!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie's reply:

Awe Jaclyn, you are such a beautiful person inside and out, I loved doing your makeup, you made it so easy with knowing exactly what you like and don't like, great communicator.. I loved your family each of them so sweet and adorable and your father was a hoot..lol, I am so blessed you found me and gave me the opportunity to be a part of your special day, may your marriage be blessed forever and in all ways. Hugs, Edie

Melanie · Married on 06/01/2018

Edie was amazing to work with! She was always very responsive and made me feel at-ease every step of the way. Besides myself (the bride), she also did 4 other family members hair and make-up without a trial run and every one of them looked great and we're very pleased with the results. Edie definitely knows what she's doing!!!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie's reply:

Awe, Melanie, You are beautiful before I even picked up a brush and You were a Gorgeous Bride, You had a lovely group of women in your bridal party, I Loved being a part of your special day,I hope your wedding was beyond what you had envisioned and that your marriage is forever blessed in all ways, Hugs Edie:)

Tianna · Married on 05/31/2018

Edie made my wedding much more relaxing. She was there soley to do my hair and makeup but she was amazing at helping me stay calm and only focus on seeing my hubby standing at the end of the isle. She was amazing, her service was amazing and shes just a great person all around! Thank you Edie!

Sent on 06/01/2018
    Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie 31
    Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie 32

Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie's reply:

Thank You Tianna, I Loved being a Part of Your Special Day. You and Your Bridal Party and Children were all so beautiful and so much fun. I pray You and Your Husband and Children are Blessed with Love, Joy, Peace and Prosperity for all the days of your lives.. Hugs Edie

Lea · Married on 05/04/2018

Was great to work with and a great price! Always responded to emails and answered all questions.
    Would recommend to anyone looking for traveling hair and make up!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie's reply:

Thank You So Much Lea, we had a wonderful time creating flawless Beauty on each of You Beauties!!!, Rachel is absolutely stunning was honored to be her Bridal Hair & Makeup Pro for Her Special Day, may Her Marriage be blessed with Love, Joy, Peace and Prosperity all the days of their lives. oh and Happy Holidays to you all!!! Hugs Edie

Brook · Married on 04/08/2018

Edie is truly AMAZING!! I cannot thank her enough for saving me! I say "saving me" because the original hair and makeup people I was going to use charged me $460 for a TRIAL RUN alone!! They didn't tell me the price until AFTER they had done my trial. I guess it is my fault because I went into the salon assuming it couldn't possibly be more than $200, so I didn't bother to ask what the price was going to be before they started.. My bank account had been murdered! Boy did I learn my lesson. After that I found Edie online and told her the nightmare I had at the salon.. She was appalled at what had happened to me and worked with me on my budget. She was super flexible with scheduling and always got back with me very quickly. She even drove to my house for my hair/makeup trial run, which was super convenient. The job Edie did on my hair and makeup was SO MUCH better than the $460 trial run I had had before! On my wedding day I had a lot of anxiety. Thank you Edie for dealing with my crazy nerves, being one of the people to help calm me, and giving me the best wedding hair and makeup I could've hoped for! I am extremely happy with the way everything turned out. I highly recommend Bridal Hair and Makeup by Edie to any bride. I'll say it again... Edie is truly amazing! Thank you sooooo much!

Sent on 05/30/2018
    Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie 33
    Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie 34
    Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie 35
    Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie 36
    Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie 37
    Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie 38

Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie's reply:

Awe, You are such a Beautiful Woman in every way Brook, I loved doing your hair and makeup and hair for your gals..I am blessed to have been a part of your special day. I Pray You and Your Husband are Blessed with a marriage filled with Love, Peace, Joy, Prosperity and everything else your hearts desire forever and always..Thank You for this Beautiful Review Hugs, :) Edie
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 03/31/2018

Amazing Service and cares about her brides

Edie was amazing from start to finish for both my bridal and wedding photos. She did all of my bridesmaids as well for my wedding day. Everyone looked beautiful. Edie is highly professional and genuinely cares about her brides. You cannot go wrong with her and her pricing is very competitive. I will be using her again in the future for photo and special event makeup.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie's reply:

What a Beautiful Review Thank You So Much for the kind words Kristen, we really enjoyed being a part of your most special day and look forward to being a part of your many more to come doll!! You and Your Bridal Party are such Beautiful and Amazing Women, I felt extremely honored hugs🦋

Emily · Married on 03/25/2018

Edie is amazing! She was able to make time for a trail run during her busy time and was awesome with making sure I got exactly what I pictured. On the wedding day she showed up on time and was able to get everyone ready in perfect timing!! Overall she is AWESOME!!!!!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie's reply:

Awe, Thank You Emily, I really Loved spending time with you and your lovely bridal party, all of you are such all around beautiful women and you looked gorgeous on your special day. Hope to receive a few photos, blessings to you and your husband forever and always! Hugs Edie :)

Kayla · Married on 03/17/2018

I had such an amazing experience!!!! I absolutely loved my make up and it made me feel great! She was on time, super nice, and just all around outstanding! I would definitely refer her to anyone!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie's reply:

Thank You So Much Kayla, You were an Absolutely Gorgeous Bride, I feel Blessed & Grateful that You hired Me on as Your Bridal Makeup Artist for Your Special Day, Blessings Forever and In ALL Ways to You and Your Husband!
    :) Edie

Marissa · Married on 02/24/2018

Edie was absolutely amazing to work with. I showed her a few quick pictures of what I was looking for and she was able to replicate it in a way that suited by face shape and style. She was so professional and helped give me the confidence every bride hopes for on their big day! I would absolutely recommend her!!

Sent on 02/25/2018
    Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie 39
    Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie 40

Hello Marissa,

I really enjoyed working with you and your little girl, Both of You came with all that beauty making it so easy for me to embellish and intensify. Thank You for allowing me to be a part of your special day, may your marriage be blessed in all ways, forever!! :) Edie

Elizabeth · Married on 11/11/2017

Edie is amazing! She did my hair and makeup perfectly for my bridal photos. She is super sweet and a very talented and experienced makeup artist and hairstylist. I recommend her to anyone who wants high quality service at an affordable price! :)

Sent on 09/15/2017

Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie's reply:

Thank You Elizabeth, I hope Your Bridals were fun and I am positive you will get back some Amazingly Beautiful Photos, You definitely brought your natural beauty to the table which made my work super fun and easy, I pray your wedding day is as beautiful as you are and that your marriage is blessed with Prosperity,Love, Peace and Joy forever. Hugs, Edie

Dayna · Married on 11/03/2017

Edie and Jaime did an amazing job on hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party! They were ahead of schedule all morning and made it fun and lighthearted while they worked. Edie was always prompt to respond with any questions I had before my big day and very flexible and understanding when it came to scheduling! I would highly recommend Edie and her team to any bride for her big day!

Sent on 11/23/2017

Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie's reply:

Awe..Thank You Dayna..Jaymi and I had a wonderful time with Your Beauty in nature and features, OMG! THAT FABULOUS HAIR! and of course Your Gorgeous ,Loving Family and Friends. What an Awesome Group of Women you all are. Your Nana was simply Adorable..we wanted to take her home with us..shes perfect! We were so blessed to have been a part of your special day ..Praying you and your husband are thoroughly and forever blessed with Love Joy Peace and Prosperity. Hugs Edie

Linda · Married on 10/15/2017

Edie was awesome! She was professional, thoughtful and always on time. We made her wait on both the trial run and the actual day and she never pushed or tried to rush us. She even returned my call right after her daughter was in a car accident! I could not believe she would take the time to return my call during her own family emergency! She listened to all our family drama and was so kind during it all. She was one of my favorite vendors to work with. Her pricing was very reasonable and it included airbrush and lashes. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie's reply:

Awe Thank You Linda for allowing me to be a part of Christine's Amazing Day, She is an Original and Unique Beautiful Bride who I deeply enjoyed working with, loved her bridal party such a fun outgoing and beautiful group of people who worked the wedding together in perfect unison even when things may have gotten a bit chaotic which happens in all weddings. I pray Christine and Her Husband are blessed with all the love, all the joy (and scary themes & movies lol) that they Prosper and always find peace in their lives together forever. Hugs, Edie