Bridal & Formal By Sira D' Pion Reviews

51 | Orlando, FL

51 Reviews for Bridal & Formal By Sira D' Pion

Nadelia · Married on 08/26/2016

I definitely recommend Sira D' Pion Couture to anyone looking for a formal dress or bridal gown. I passed by her store & fell in love with a dress that was not the color or size I needed. Sira assured me that she could have the dress made for me in my size and in preference of color. My dress arrived on time & it was absolutely stunning!!! Alteration services were excellent and very convenient. Not to mention her attentive and helpful personality.

Sent on 11/10/2010

Jessica · Married on 05/15/2015

Sira D Pion was a wonderful experience, it was the first place I went to go try on wedding gowns and I ended up finding the one. Sira D Pion was very helpful and had given me her time and expertise. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 04/24/2014

Cassandra · Married on 01/10/2015

Sira D' Pion was a great find! My dress is both affordable and unique, with the quality of a dress that would cost at least twice as much. The customer service has been amazing throughout my whole experience. When the shop relocated, I was called right away even though my dress had not yet arrived. Alterations were perfection!

The finishing touch to my beautiful gown is my handmade veil. I was in love since the moment I saw it!

I can't wait to wear my dress and veil on my special day.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Tricia · Married on 12/27/2014

I came to Sira approximately a month and a half before the wedding date (12/27/14) and she gave me her word that she will deliver the dress two weeks before the wedding date (12/27/14). I didn't know what to think if I should take her word or not but at the end I did. I went for my first fitting on 12/5/14 and that was it and the dress was WOW and didn't think at all it will look beautiful and elegant as I thought. Sira did an amazing job on a short time notice and she delivered the dress on time as well. I am very proud of you and continue to amaze your clients. You are the BEST!!! Thank you so much for such beautiful, handmade wedding dress.

Sent on 01/15/2015

Verna · Married on 05/17/2014

Very pleased with the service....would highly recommend.

Sent on 05/01/2014

Kathy · Married on 05/01/2014

Sira knew exactly what I wanted. She was very thorough and explain how my dress would look.. I made several appts to try wedding gowns but never found the right one. I am having a destination wedding and the best thing to do was to design my own dress. It's BEAUTIFUL. Thank you Sira!!

Sent on 04/26/2014

Sandra · Married on 04/05/2014

Maravilloso trabajo. Sira es Una mujer encantadora ademas de ser muy profesional , responsible y organizada. Conoce muy bien su Negocio ademas de su passion por el. Me siento muy contenta de haber sido atendida por Ella.

Sent on 04/08/2014

Sira did the sash for my wedding dress, it was beautiful and exactly what I was looking for

Sent on 03/11/2014

Dayanna · Married on 02/01/2014

I went to Sira after making the huge mistake of buying my wedding dress online, with not too much time, she helped me find the perfect dress, it was beautiful and she even fixed it to be just the way I wanted it.

Sent on 03/25/2014

Great place to get a wedding gown! I found mine the first day I went out to look for my dress.
    All beautiful dresses! I loved my dress, but later I decided to change something about it, and add sleeves. NOT an easy job; however, Sira, found the perfect lace, and added the lace, and did an incredible job. She did a new dress, and it looked beautiful!

Sent on 01/28/2014

Maritza · Married on 01/25/2014

Excellent and professional! Will be returning for future events! Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/04/2014

Cristina · Married on 10/26/2013

Excellent job, everyone love my dress. Thank you so much Sira ♥♥

Sent on 11/03/2013

Karilyn · Married on 10/19/2013

Beautiful original design. Great quality. Great service from the designer and her assistant. Great value for what you get. You can go wrong getting your dress here.

Sent on 01/09/2014

Sira and her assistant were amazing !!! The service was priceless !

Sent on 02/05/2013
  • nicole

nicole · Married on 11/24/2012

You all at Sira;s at the Merchant Market in Miami were all so great.
    The dress was the biggest hit at the wedding, just as I had hoped for. The whole party said the dress was just absolutely stunning. Even the Rabbi said he had never seen such a stunning gown. I had a number of people asking were id bought it, and if they could use it after. Just bc it really was a show stopper at the wedding.
    You all did a outstanding job! Thank you all so much.

Sent on 11/26/2012

Nicole · Married on 11/24/2012

Sira D' Pion Counture Bridal & Formal :

The service and professionalism were outstanding. They definitely they rate high on my daughter's wedding event. My daughter looked so beautiful with her gown.
    Thanks for all your high quality service.
    Consuelo S. Rudas (Mother of the Bride)

Sent on 12/07/2012
  • Yanza

Yanza · Married on 11/10/2012

I learned about Sira D' Pion at a bridal show I attended. The dresses they showcased were gorgeous. I found my perfect wedding dress on their website and decided to visit the boutique. Sira was extremely helpful and patient. It was a wonderful experience. She made dress shopping a dream.

Sent on 12/07/2012

From start to finish, every appointment at Sira D' Pion Coutoure was a pleasurable one. From the very first appointment to the final fitting, I couldn't have been happier with the dress selection.

Sent on 10/23/2012

Saroj · Married on 11/02/2012

Nadelia at Sira D'Pion was wonderful! I had found a dress I loved online. She was able to order a sample in my size for a mere $20 (cost of shipping) for me to try on. The dress was perfect! I ordered it from Sira D'Pion at the same cost as the cheapest price available online (other stores I looked at marked up the price much higher). For about $50 extra they arranged for Casablanca to change the straps from spaghetti straps to wider straps. The new straps looked amazing. Sira D'Pion also did the alterations for me for about $200. Since I live out of town, I had to arrange for the alterations to be done during my wedding planning visits. Nadelia was wonderful and e-mailed me updates frequently to help me plan my travel. I was extremely impressed with their service and professionalism!

Sent on 11/25/2012

They helped me find the perfect wedding dress. The last dress I tried on was the most amazing gown I'd ever laid eyes on, & that's the one I got married in. Sira I love you :)

Sent on 10/05/2013

Hamsy · Married on 04/21/2012

After trying to find a wedding dress off the rack for weeks; I found my dress at Sira D' Pion 8 days before my wedding. She has a vast selection of wedding dresses in all sizes. Most of the wedding stores I visited didn’t carry off the rack dresses over size 10. Sira did the necessary alterations and added some appliqués I wanted over a weekend, with no rush fee. My dress was amazing and got a lot of compliments about it. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/20/2012

Jennifer · Married on 04/07/2012

I was very impressed by Sira's attention to just me. She clearly cared that I found exactly the perfect dress and when I did she was as excited as I was. The prices for the value you receive are extremely reasonable and not over the top.

My maid of honor and I will definitely return for her wedding dress!

Sent on 07/20/2012

Mary · Married on 01/28/2012

I was searching online and I came across Sira d Pion. I made an appointment with Sira and with 3 other locations.(which I ended up canceling since I found my dress within minutes in Sira de Pion) I traveled 3 hours (I live in Key West). I was not very excited about trying dresses since I am a plus size girl. I was convinced I was going to have to settled with a dress that fits, not a dress I liked. I WAS WRONG! Sira had so many wonderful dresses that not only fit but also looked good on me. She knew exactly what tipe of dress will look good according to my body shape. After trying a couple on I found the perfect dress. I was scared because it was a little late to be ordering the dress but she assure me the dress will be here on time. Also she did my alterations with very short notice since we didn't have much time!

Sent on 06/29/2012

Maxine · Married on 10/01/2011

Great value, very accomadiiating, wonderful staff. Beautiful end results! we would recommend them to make your dream dress!

Sent on 10/20/2011

Bonnie · Married on 09/20/2011

One of my favorite vendors to have worked with. I went a few times for fittings and to browse some of the new gowns that were coming in with the change in season.

The alterations were perfect and I found them to offer some unique styles, which I was wanting, that I couldn't find elsewhere. Best to go during the week when it was less busy.

Sent on 09/25/2011