Bridal DJs Reviews

11 Reviews for Bridal DJs

• Brittany

Brittany Crowley · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing DJ!

Mike did a wonderful job this past weekend at our wedding! Leading up to the wedding, we were able to choose so many songs and have a phone consultation with Mike to ensure we were all on the same page. We had a very eclectic mix of music (everything from Latin music to 90s throwbacks) and Mike was able to blend them seamlessly. He was great at reading the room and choosing songs from our selections that our guests loved. He helped make our night such a success!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Aaron

Aaron Ferguson · Married on 10/05/2019

5 Stars!!!

Bridal DJ’s did an excellent job for our wedding last weekend. I didn’t have to worry about a thing, they showed up early and provided great music and entertainment for our special day. Their online portal was a great planning tool that allowed us to structure the day and make sure we were on the same page for certain events throughout the evening. They also conducted a phone consultation the week of, so that we could go over everything. We highly recommend Bridal DJ’s for your wedding, event our outing!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Sarah

sarah gray · Married on 09/28/2019

Great Times

I can't thank Bridal Dj's for the fun and great quality of everything they did for our wedding. We couldn't be happier with their professionalism and fun. Mike did a great job feeling out the crowd for what worked and didn't work. We pick a bundle deal and it was the best!

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Heather

Heather Bono · Married on 09/21/2019

Simply the best!!

I normally do not do reviews but if you are still looking for your DJ you can stop here. My daughters wedding was truly amazing and we give a huge amount of credit to Bridal DJs for that, especially to our DJ he was absolutely amazing to work with from start to finish. He was always so responsive and really helped us figure out what would work best any time we were indecisive. Mike the owner of Bridal DJs took a ton of time to get to know us and made sure my daughter's wedding truly reflected their personal style. And everyone had such a great time, which was really the most important thing to us. Family and friends are still telling us how much fun they had at the wedding! Bridal DJs was honestly one of the best decisions we made, so seriously, if you are still looking for your DJ - stop. You will not be disappointed! :) whenever we will need a DJ again we will only use Bridal DJ'S! Highly HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 04/27/2019

Excellent!!

Mike was SO responsive and easy to work with. He totally got what we were going for, was very receptive to last minute guest requests, and overall was a joy to do business with. By far the most responsive vendor I had during my wedding, which meant less stress for me. HIGHLY recommend. We also used the photo booth (super fun!) and uplifting (made the room look amazing). 👍👍 would absolutely hire him again.

Sent on 08/28/2019

Bridal DJs's reply:

Katie, thank you again for having us for your special day. Thank you for your review. I wish you well with all things in life😊

Nicole · Married on 08/13/2016

Mike and his team are amazing!! Mike was so accommodating with every aspect of the wedding! He ensured that all details were covered so he can make our day run smoothly! Mike and his team made our wedding day a memorable one! Creating the vibe and capturing the moments we couldn't witness ourselves! They are an all in one package!! We used their DJ services( ceremony & reception ), photo booth, uplighting, and bartender services! Everything was a success!!! We would recommended a thousand times over to anyone!!

Sent on 08/20/2016

Mike and "Bridal DJ's are the best! Super flexible, he responds very fast to text/emails. The guests loved him, willing to change on the spot during the reception to keep everyone dancing and entertained. The dance floor was jam packed the whole night, had to basically kick the guests off when it was time to wind down. The "open air" photo-booth that he provided was amazing, people loved it. So fun to see the guests in the photo-booth rather than having them stuck in a closed photo-booth. It was a perfect night thanks in large part to Bridal DJ's.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Tara · Married on 11/28/2014

I really enjoyed working with Bridal DJ's and recommend them to anyone I know getting married! Mike made sure every song request I made was played. He even worked with me on songs that were not on the list. They really made our big day special!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Alexandra · Married on 11/15/2014

Mike was absolutely AMAZING! We did the full monty package which is DJ services for both reception and ceremony, slide show of my hubby and I as babies growing up, and the Open Air photo booth! Mike took really good care of everything we needed and even last minute changes to music and order of playlists!! I would highly recommend him to any bride getting married in the South Carolina area!!

Sent on 11/20/2014

Cheryl · Married on 04/01/2017

He was great and easy to work with. Defi itely would recommend.

Sent on 04/19/2017

Mike was great. He was very professional and answered any and all questions that were sent his way. He was dressed in a professional manner the night of the wedding and was even very flexible at the wedding. Mike was providing services for both the wedding ceremony and reception. Our ceremony was to be outside, but when the summer thunderstorm rolled in he helped re-arrange his equipment and the venue to allow us to have the ceremony inside. Our only complaint was that he would have a great song where everyone was out on the dance floor dancing and turn around a play a slow song or a non-dancing song. If I could do it again, I would maybe have a list of songs in order for him to play. I would most definitely recommend Mike.

Sent on 09/19/2015