Bridal DJs Reviews

7 Reviews for Bridal DJs

• Katie

Katie 路 Married on 04/27/2019

Excellent!!

Mike was SO responsive and easy to work with. He totally got what we were going for, was very receptive to last minute guest requests, and overall was a joy to do business with. By far the most responsive vendor I had during my wedding, which meant less stress for me. HIGHLY recommend. We also used the photo booth (super fun!) and uplifting (made the room look amazing). 馃憤馃憤 would absolutely hire him again.

Sent on 08/28/2019

Bridal DJs's reply:

Katie, thank you again for having us for your special day. Thank you for your review. I wish you well with all things in life馃槉

Nicole 路 Married on 08/13/2016

Mike and his team are amazing!! Mike was so accommodating with every aspect of the wedding! He ensured that all details were covered so he can make our day run smoothly! Mike and his team made our wedding day a memorable one! Creating the vibe and capturing the moments we couldn't witness ourselves! They are an all in one package!! We used their DJ services( ceremony & reception ), photo booth, uplighting, and bartender services! Everything was a success!!! We would recommended a thousand times over to anyone!!

Sent on 08/20/2016

Tara 路 Married on 11/28/2014

I really enjoyed working with Bridal DJ's and recommend them to anyone I know getting married! Mike made sure every song request I made was played. He even worked with me on songs that were not on the list. They really made our big day special!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Alexandra 路 Married on 11/15/2014

Mike was absolutely AMAZING! We did the full monty package which is DJ services for both reception and ceremony, slide show of my hubby and I as babies growing up, and the Open Air photo booth! Mike took really good care of everything we needed and even last minute changes to music and order of playlists!! I would highly recommend him to any bride getting married in the South Carolina area!!

Sent on 11/20/2014

Cheryl 路 Married on 04/01/2017

He was great and easy to work with. Defi itely would recommend.

Sent on 04/19/2017
  • User5450760 路 2+ years ago

Mike was great. He was very professional and answered any and all questions that were sent his way. He was dressed in a professional manner the night of the wedding and was even very flexible at the wedding. Mike was providing services for both the wedding ceremony and reception. Our ceremony was to be outside, but when the summer thunderstorm rolled in he helped re-arrange his equipment and the venue to allow us to have the ceremony inside. Our only complaint was that he would have a great song where everyone was out on the dance floor dancing and turn around a play a slow song or a non-dancing song. If I could do it again, I would maybe have a list of songs in order for him to play. I would most definitely recommend Mike.

Sent on 09/19/2015