85 Reviews for Bridal by Kotsovos

Formal Gowns (1)
Jewelry (1)
Plus Size Gowns (1)
82 Bridal by Kotsovos Reviews

I had such a wonderful experience and my Bridal consultant, Katie, was phenomenal. She listened to what I liked and quickly picked out several dresses that matched my style perfectly. I am so excited to have found my wedding dress at Kotsovos!

Profile Picture Meg, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

For the perfect mother-of-the-bride dress, go see Tina at Kotsovos! She knew the exact dress for my body type and made the experience so fun and positive. I definitely recommend shopping with Tina!!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Kotsovos was the absolute perfect place for me to get my wedding dress. The people there were professional, helpful, and kind. You could tell just by touching the gowns that the quality was excellent. I found my perfect dress and hairpiece to go with it, and it was even on sale! Definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Keyrsten, 10/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Katie was great! Very personable, efficient, and professional. There was a gown from a designer they carried that I wanted to try on but they didn't carry that style number so they immediately called in to have a sample sent in for me to try on which came in a few business days. The entire staff is incredibly nice and welcoming.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 12/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

Kotsovos was my first stop when I was picking my wedding dress. I made an appointment, and went in with my mom and two of my bridesmaids. Anna was my bridal consultant, and she was wonderful! She listened to everything I was looking for, helped me find dresses that fit my description, and of course let my group and I pick some out too! After trying on only five (all beautiful) dresses, we decided on a stunning lace gown with an open back. I felt like there was something missing, so Anna suggested a belt. She helped me find the perfect ribbon to add to the dress as a mock belt, and it MADE the dress!

When my dress came in a few months later, I met with Jo in alterations. I can’t say enough good things about Jo. I ended up meeting with her a few times, because she wanted to make sure my gown was exactly what I wanted. She listened to all of the changes I wanted to make, including adding a vanity panel to the chest, and the ribbon belt. When she was done, you would have never known the dress didn’t come that way! After my second appointment where she showed me the bustle, I went home and realized I actually wanted a different style. I freaked out for a moment and called Jo back. She told me to come back and we would make it perfect. I truly appreciated the genuine care she showed.

Overall, my experience was wonderful. Everyone I interacted with made sure I was happy and satisfied. My dress was everything I could have asked for and more! I have received endless compliments from friends, family, strangers, and of course my new husband! I have already recommended Kotsovos to friends, and will continue to do so!

Profile Picture Abby, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

I love that the bridal dresses are kept upstairs and it is a much more intimate experience. I had been to other bridal shops when shopping for my wedding dress that were really busy with many brides and associates running around. At Kotsovos I was able to be in the upstairs area with just my family that I brought along and the associate, making me feel much more comfortable with trying on dresses and that I had the associates full attention.

Profile Picture Haley, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My consultant was great. She listened to everything I was looking for. She made the process very easy and enjoyable.

Profile Picture nicole, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

I needed a mother of the groom dress and I'm short and curvy, so slinky styles didn't work but I didn't want to look matronly. Someone recommended I try Kotsovos and it was a fabulous decision! So many choices of styles and colors, and the ladies there could not have been more pleasant, helpful, or accommodating! They are very knowledgeable about what looks good on body types, what colors compliment skin tones and what is appropriate for a wedding party member that doesn't want to blend in OR stand out. I was a drop in and they were very busy but still made feel welcome and unhurried, and took the time to help me with a smile and enthusiasm. They even helped me to match the perfect jewelry to the dress. I'll NEVER shop elsewhere for formal wear!

Profile Picture Lindy, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

I loved my experience at Bridal by Kotsovos! Everyone was very friendly and helpful. I went in having no idea what I wanted and my stylist had found me my perfect dress within the first 5 I tried on! It was an intimate experience as my party and I had the entire bridal department to ourselves. It was everything I could have imagined in dress shopping.

Profile Picture User6943730, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Veils, Alterations, Sample Sales

I ended up at Kotsovos on a whim as we were in Cincinnati to dress shop and had found nothing in the "Bridal District". We showed up without an appointment and one of the consultants happily took me upstairs to the bridal area. I ended up buying a dress that I had previously tried on elsewhere for $200 cheaper than the other store's price. The dress arrived fairly quickly and pickup was easy. Very happy with Kotsovos's services overall!

Profile Picture Brittany, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Veils, Bride

Katie was so personal and made trying on wedding dresses so easy and fun. Katie respected my budget and helped me pick out a dress within my budget without a problem. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kristen, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

I had a wonderful time at my bridal appointment at Kotsovos! Everyone was so nice and helpful. Kotsovos did a great job at providing the bridal experience. My appointment was on a weekend and I was the only person there trying on dresses. The store does that specifically so you can have that bridal experience! Other stores are mad houses with many girls sharing the same mirror. This experience was so calm and enjoyable. I found my gown and veil and couldn't be happier to have found it at Kotsovos!

Profile Picture User6204083, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Veils, Bride

I purchased my wedding dress at Kotsovos with the help of Victoria. I was blown away by how helpful and kind she was. She was knowledgable and honest. I could not have decided upon a dress without her! The dresses at Kotsovos were beautiful and were of great quality. (I had been to multiple other shops around the city and the dresses at Kotsovos were incomparably superior.) I would recommend getting a dress at Kotsovos to any bride.

Profile Picture User6188769, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Veils, Bride

this place is amazing Shannon was sooooo helpful!

Profile Picture Nicolette, 1/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

What a pleasant experience! I have a very short engagement and because of than have to buy off of the rack. Katie, the bridal manager, was wonderful at listening to what I was looking for in a dress and in what budget, and took me around dress by dress to help me find the perfect one. Best part - she's incredible honest about how the dresses look on! I'd highly recommend visiting them for your bridal needs. Thanks Katie!

Profile Picture Catherine, 12/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

Absolutely loved this shop!! Perfect service and amazing selection of dresses. My mother and I found my dress while they were having an amazing sample sale. The dress we found was beautiful and no wear or tear that I inspected! The price was beyond amazing. I definitely recommend this shop to anyone.

Profile Picture Katherine, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I absolutely loved Shannon at Kotsovos. She had me fill out a survey on the type of dress I was looking for, and what I liked and didn't like in a dress. Then she looked for dresses that matched my style. It was a great experience. When I found "The dress," we popped some champagne to celebrate (I LOVED this part)! They also do in-house alterations, which makes it easy for the bride!

Profile Picture User5298665, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Before going to Kotsovos I had gone to many places in the Reading Bridal District. Kotsovos was one of the first places to actually I feel focus on me and what I wanted. When I arrived I was running late because of traffic and my consultant had actually pulled dresses she thought I would like based off of what my Maid of Honor had told her on the phone. They also provided us with refreshments while we were trying on dresses. I felt that I had individual attention and felt special. Then, even when I wanted to think about it for the night, they wrote down my dress and scheduled another appointment for me. And the second time I came back I still felt and had the same experience. Everyone was supportive and super sweet and made picking my dress great experience. They were even willing to help me figure out some custom touches to add to my dress!! I can't say enough how great the whole experience was.

Profile Picture Abigail, 5/28/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I first started looking at wedding gowns in February, Emily was very helpful with understanding what I wanted. When I came back in May, Katie was incredibly helpful with helping through the ordering process and helping with the bridesmaid dresses.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I was in Kotsovos this past weekend shopping for my wedding dress for my April 2016 wedding. The experience far exceeded my expectations. Victoria was absolutely wonderful. She was very patient & extremely helpful in helping me find the perfect dress. She also made my friends & family who were with me feel welcome. My first & last wedding dress shopping experience started & ended with her. It was a great day.

Profile Picture Holly, 4/30/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I recently purchased my dress at Kotsovos, and I had an amazing experience. I worked with Gena, and she was incredibly helpful. I usually wear a size 16, and I was worried going in that I’d have a hard time finding something that was flattering but still lived up to my expectations. This was not an issue at all—Gena knew exactly what would look good on me and helped me find the perfect dress. She also made me very comfortable during those awkward trying-on moments; she talked the whole time and kept my attention on other things.
Kotsovos was the exact opposite of the bigger stores that I’ve experienced. When we got there, we were immediately greeted and invited to look around. There was one other bride there, but we weren’t in each other’s way and each had our own fitting room. After I decided on the dress, Gena brought us champagne and took pictures. I honestly can’t recommend it enough. The dresses were reasonably priced, and the experience was unparalleled.

Profile Picture Ali, 12/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Finding my wedding gown at Bridal by Kotsovos was an amazing experience and everything I hoped finding "the one" would be! The staff was warm and inviting and the gown selection was above and beyond anything I had anticipated. Katie, my personal stylist, made the experience stress free and really understood what I wanted. Her opinions were truthful and spot on, I highly recommend asking for her! Bridal by Kotsovos offers the boutique experience I so wanted when searching for my gown and after seeing their selection no other place in the city could compare!

Profile Picture Gretchen, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Katie was a great consultant! Had a wonderful experience and highly recommend Kotsovo's and Katie.

Profile Picture User5151042, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Katie was very helpful in helping me find a beautiful dress under my budget. The owner Chris was also very welcoming and showed a lot of interest in making sure his customers leave satisfied.

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 11/21/15, 2 Reviews