Bridal Bliss Reviews

37 Reviews for Bridal Bliss

Bridal Bliss 1
Bridal Bliss 2

Rubi · Married on 06/02/2018

Come with an open mind because everything they have is just stunning !!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Sarah · Married on 08/12/2017

I loved working with Danielle and her team at Bridal Bliss. She established a personal connection with me and was so friendly throughout the process. She answered all my questions and concerns throughout the process. She was happy to provide her opinions and knowledge to help me make the perfect dress choice. The prices are reasonable for quality dresses. I've had friends purchase wedding dresses at other Birmingham locations and definitely recommend Bridal Bliss over those other locations!

Sent on 03/10/2018
    Bridal Bliss 3
    Bridal Bliss 4

Abby · Married on 04/08/2017

All of my friends have bought their wedding dresses here. They have a beautiful selection and a wonderful staff!

Sent on 03/29/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/17/2016

Bridal bliss is the 2nd place I went to shop for a dress. The staff was outstanding and SO helpful! I would definitely recommend everyone to go look there! You wont regret it

Sent on 02/15/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/21/2016

I searched for my wedding dress in multiple boutiques and warehouses around Atlanta and ended up finding it right here in Birmingham at Bridal Bliss. It's an adorable little shop that has a great selection and friendly staff. They were super helpful and easy to work with - even let me drop in to try on my dress with different shoes and accessories before my wedding. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Stopped in today on a whim after searching through consignment shops. I didn't even have an appointment and expected to need one. They were both so absolutely amazing! I first searched through their 2 sale rooms and eventually found my way to more vintage style dresses. They picked out a PERFECT dress for me, that would have never even found and tried on in the first place. They also helped me find a Russian Tulle veil (exactly what I wanted). I can't even begin to tell you how personable they were. The fact that I didn't need an appointment and they were able to help me right away even with more customers in the shop. I want to thank them from the bottom of my heart for helping me today! I would definitely suggest stopping by if you don't want to go to a big box store like Davids Bridal, Bridal Bliss has so much more to offer!

Sent on 12/27/2014

Julie · Married on 12/12/2015

Regina was fabulous. She was very quick to respond to my needs (which were time sensitive) and she made sure everything happened in time for my big day. I knew it was my dress as soon as I saw it and it was simply stunning.

Sent on 12/14/2015

kat · Married on 11/28/2015

What a little gem in the heart of Homewood! It's in a little house setting, so it's tight to move around, but they have some amazing dresses at amazing prices!! My sister actually found my dress on the sale racks - it was gorgeous!! Everyone there was so nice!! Even if you're tight on a budget, they work with you. I don't know of another bridal shop that would do that.

Sent on 12/11/2015

joy · Married on 09/26/2015

It was such a pleasure to work with the staff. I walked in without an appointment and Regina was kind, helpful, fun, encouraging, patient and understanding. I never felt rushed or pressured and tried or dress after dress while getting great feedback. They made me feel at ease and beautiful. When my gown came in and alterations became a little tricky the owner even went to the tailor with us and helped to manage the process. I enjoyed working with them and am glad they were part of my wedding team.

Sent on 08/10/2015

Stephanie · Married on 06/27/2015

I was looking for a mother of the groom attire. After having gone to two other establishments I consider myself fortunate to have found Bridal Bliss! I telephoned first and spoke with Regina and explained what issues I had had with other stores and she reassured me that that would not happen with them. I told her I would be in and when I arrived 30 minutes later, she had a room waiting with several gowns. The gowns she had waiting for me were actually ones that were either in my size or larger, not a size 8 that one place tried to get me to try on. (I am not even close to a size 8) Regina, Gary and Clarence were very honest with their opinions and I did indeed find a gown that I liked although I did want to run it by the bride first. Two days later I called back and spoke with Gary that I wanted to try the gown on again. When I arrived, even though they were working with a bride, the gown was in a room waiting for me and they made me feel as if I was the only one in the shop. After deciding to purchase this gown, we found out that it could not be ordered and shipped in time for the 6/27/15 wedding. I was able to purchase the one I tried on, even though it was a new sample and the only one they had.

I would highly recommend Bridal Bliss to any bride or mother of the bride or mother of the groom. I look forward to going back for alterations and seeing everyone again. Gary really made me feel like a part of his family and I wish the wedding was local so that they could attend! However, Gary has asked that I send plenty of pictures and I most definitely will!

Sent on 03/23/2015

I love Bridal Bliss! The consultants are very sweet and helpful and I love their selection. I bought my dream gown at Bridal Bliss and I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 04/19/2015

Maria · Married on 05/30/2015

Excellent service and attention to detail. The quality of the dresses are amazing. I looked and other stores and found myself comparing everything to Bridal bliss, even the sales specialist. Some places just made me feel like I was another sale. Regina and Gary are great! I would definitely recommend this amazing boutique to every bride!

Sent on 06/06/2015

Sydney · Married on 03/28/2015

Loved workin with Regina and Gary. Great selection, great service, no pressure. Bridal Vliss goes out of their way to make you feel beautiful and comfortable

Sent on 04/29/2015

Incredibly helpful. Very honest of what looks good on you, very kind to my family that was there (multiple times) to help me pick out a dress.

Sent on 11/23/2014

Kate · Married on 11/22/2014

I'm still so in love with my wedding dress. I wish I could wear it every day! I LOVED coming in Bridal Bliss! I always felt welcomed and always left feeling beautiful and confident. The staff is absolutely fabulous! You'll never get better service anywhere else. They'll go above and beyond to make sure you have the perfect dress for your perfect day!

Sent on 12/31/2014

Katie · Married on 10/24/2014

Bridal Bliss is WONDERFUL. It feels like a family! Everyone was so helpful and knowledgeable. I found the most beautiful dress at a extremely reasonable price; however, it was hard to choose "the one" because all of the dresses were so gorgeous. I am proud to recommend Bridal Bliss. If you're frantic, they'll calm you down. If you're doubtful, they'll reassure you. This is the ONLY place to go if you need a wedding dress!

Sent on 09/11/2014

Marquez · Married on 09/27/2014

Gary and the staff at Bridal Bliss provided excellent service in helping me find the perfect Mother-of-the-Bride dress. I visited several shops in the area and the selection at Bridal Bliss far exceeded the quality and styles offered by competing vendors. Gary also kept me well-informed regarding the shipping and arrival of the dress. If you are looking for the perfect MOB dress, don't waste your time going to other shops. I'm a big fan of customer service and Gary and the staff at Bridal Bliss far exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 08/18/2014

Kim · Married on 07/12/2014

Gary at Bridal Bliss and all the staff were amazing throughout the entire process of choosing a gown and making sure my daughter was truly satisfied and happy with her purchase. Their selection of gowns is extensive and includes all price ranges. Our experience was that they truly wanted to make this the happiest day for our daughter and that was their number one priority! Gary even called to see how the wedding went! Such personal service and care. We could not recommend them more!

Sent on 07/29/2014
  • O

Ona · Married on 06/07/2014

The dress was stunning and they managed my last minute need for alterations like pros! They were friendly and excited for me! Amazing and sweet boutique!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Andrea · Married on 05/17/2014

Got my dress here, and came in over $1000 under budget. My price included the veil, graders, and alterations. They set everything up with alterations. They're so helpful and sweet!

Sent on 07/16/2014

DeAnna · Married on 10/13/2013

Gary, Clarence, and Kristen were absolutely terrific! My Aunt and I were originally just browsing dress shops and making appointments to try on dresses when Kristen informed me that I did not need an appointment for their boutique. Kristen immediately provided us with a dressing room and showed me a few dresses which matched the style that I described. With all the choices that they had it was almost effortless for me to find the perfect dress for me. The whole process went very smoothly and was very professional. I would highly recommend Bridal Bliss, you will not be disappointed. The look on my husband's face on the day of the wedding proved that the dress was well worth it.

Sent on 10/25/2013

Jan · Married on 07/12/2013

Excellent vendor. Dress was beautiful and veil was perfect! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/14/2013

Ashley · Married on 07/28/2012

People that work there are extremely helpful! great prices and beautiful dresses to choose from!

Sent on 08/13/2012

Andria · Married on 07/21/2012

I love Bridal Bliss! They have beautiful dresses and YOU are able to go in and look through at every dress!! No appointment neccessary and Gary is the best!!

Sent on 08/09/2012

Amber · Married on 05/12/2012

I found the dress of my dreams! The owners are absolutely wonderful! A must stop when shopping for formal gowns!

Sent on 06/03/2012