Bridal beauty by Nicole Reviews

20 | Orlando, FL

20 Reviews for Bridal beauty by Nicole

• Angelique

Angelique · Married on 10/19/2020

Nicole is a must for bridal hair and makeup

Nicole was very fast at responding to any questions that I had prior to my wedding day. She arrived a few minutes early and was done with plenty of time to finish getting ready. She was able to do my hair and makeup just how I wanted it and able to avoid allergies to specific makeup items. She also took all necessary safety precautions when doing my hair and makeup. I highly recommend Nicole!

Sent on 10/21/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Henderson · Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing hair and makeup for my big day!

Nicole was absolutely amazing! I would recommend her for any and every occasion where hair and makeup is needed. I felt like an absolute queen on my wedding day. She was amazing with giving me what I wanted. I wanted a very natural look for my makeup and she did just that. I was very unsure about what to do with my hair but I knew I wanted some sort of updo, she delivered beyond anything I ever could've imagined. We had a brunch wedding and she also did my sister's hair and makeup as well and she was such a trooper at 5am to start on the both of us. Wonderful experience. Will definitely recommend her to everyone and I will use her again in the future if I ever need. Thank you Nicole for making my day extra special!

Sent on 10/28/2020
  • Tori

Tori Ann Williams · Married on 08/07/2020

When you look beautiful you feel beautiful!

Our family had a last minute change from an in person wedding to a "Zoom" wedding due to Covid-19, and lucky for us per say ( not for other's) we were able to book an appointment with Nicole and I am so thankful I did.!! She showed up early and ready to get to work. She did make-up, hair, and eyelashes for my Sister, my 11 year old daughter (who of course can not sit still for more than 10 minutes) and myself. The pictures started at 2;00 pm and the wedding at 4:00 pm and even in the hot Florida sun we looked beautiful into the late evening hours. Not only is she professional, VERY PATIENT ( 11 year old hyper daughter =) , and talented. We will definitely use her services for any special occasion or just wanting to look beautiful .

Sent on 08/24/2020
  • Ariel

Ariel Mendoza · Married on 03/18/2020

Makeup and Hair

Nicole did a fantastic job on my bridal party’s makeup. We all looked beautiful and she and her partner Caroline knew exactly what they were doing. Highly recommend if you are looking for someone to do your makeup and hair.

Sent on 03/23/2020
  • Tracy

Tracy Drewes · Married on 02/08/2020

Great for anyone with naturally curly hair!

Nicole is an amazing hair stylist and makeup artist. I have natural cutely hair that I wanted to wear curly and she deals with all textures of hair and she did an amazing job. I also had a traditional headpiece and she made it work. She’s such a great person to work with and knows exactly what you’re looking for when you describe it to her! Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/09/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/12/2019

Nicole for Makeup Artist of the Century!

Nicole was amazing to work with and is fantastic at hair and makeup. I picked her because I saw a picture on her gallery of a before and after that was close to my skin situation (lots of bumps and redness) and what I wanted it to look like after. I asked a lot of different makeup artists for makeup because it's so personal and I've seen some makeup not look so good at weddings before. I LOVED my whole look. I loved getting the extra care I didn't know I wanted as a bride, but also my bridesmaids looked absolutely amazing! Only one of my bridesmaids in the photo didn't get both hair and makeup done with Nicole.

I think the pictures really speak for themselves for how gorgeous they looked. I had a unique situation too where my sister is special and can't wear a lot of makeup, or really keep her hair very long at all, but I knew she would like getting dressed up with us. She did! She looked so pretty all night long, actually.

Another different thing was this story I was told later with my flower girl! I left it up to Nicole for whatever she wanted to do for my flower girl because my flower girl dresses up like princesses basically on a daily basis so she could handle anything. Turns out my flower girl, four years old, said in a sassy way "that's interesting..." after getting her hair done like mine! Nicole handled it professionally and made her happy in the end by pinning all of her hair up into a bun. Tantrum averted on so many fronts! Thank you so much.

Sent on 11/15/2019

Janice Lee · Married on 08/24/2019

Mrs Jan Lee

I would definitely recommend Nicole. She was
    very professional, friendly and attentive, and catered for all of our different styles and needs. Thank you Nicole!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Jennifer · Married on 04/27/2019

Excellent artist!

Nicole did an amazing job to help my daughter feel as beautiful as she genuinely was on her wedding day. I would definitely recommend her to anyone on their Big Day.

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Renee

Renee · Married on 04/13/2019

Nicole did a fantastic job!

My makeup looked natural but still had the classic bridal look that I wanted. The colors, lashes and foundation were perfect. My makeup lasted all day and looked good in photos! Nicole also did my mom's makeup last minute and her makeup has never looked so good. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Tara · Married on 03/30/2019

Lifesaver and super professional

All I can say is life saver. You want to look yourself but gorgeous Nicole can do that. After meeting with several other artists and basically crying after each one Nicole thankfully came over to my house for a trial. It was obvious from the start she had a ton more experience, talent, and professionalism then the others. I was lucky she was available for my wedding as it was only a month and a half away. I recommend air brush but that’s totally up to you it just didn’t feel like you were caked. I would hire her again in an instant if I needed my makeup done again.

Sent on 04/30/2019

Jody · Married on 01/27/2019

Great Service

My sisters and i were worried coming from out of state for a florida wedding not knowing anyones hairstyling work in Orlando. Well i must say having Nicole do our hair was heaven sent! Not only was her styling great ..she was sweet ..quick..and just an overall great job! I had so many compliments on my hair that day at my neices disney wedding!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Samantha · Married on 11/03/2018

Nicole is awesome

Definitely hire this lovely lady. She arrived early on the day of the wedding which is awesome on your wedding day. She made my bridal party and myself look amazing on my special day. I went with a more exaggerated hair and makeup for my 1920’s themed wedding and she pulled it off flawlessly and it stayed the whole 8 hours through pictures ceremony and reception.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Tracy · Married on 10/28/2018

I’m super particular when it comes to my hair and make-up, however Nicole ended up exceeding my expectations. I felt that I looked perfect. She listened to me, and was extremely patient, and made sure everything was perfect before my big day.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Jamie · Married on 03/21/2018

Unbelievable makeup. Highly recommended!!

Laura · Married on 01/20/2018

Choosing a hair and makeup artist for your wedding day can be maybe one of the most stressful parts of the planning process! The decor and ambiance of your wedding takes a lot of time, and planning. The guests will notice and comment on how beautiful everything is. Your flowers, while pretty, are given away at the end of the night, and only last a few days. But the pictures, the pictures last a lifetime. Every bride wants to look absolutely GORGEOUS on her wedding day, and those pictures will be all you have after the best day of your life is over.
    Nicole made all of that possible for me! My hair and makeup looked flawless, and my bridesmaids and mother looked stunning as well. Nicole exceeded the expectations of each girls’ vision.
    Not only did she have talent that made for a beautiful wedding party, she was sweet, patient, and professional! She was on time (which is super imprortant b/c wedding timelines are intense), and she was sure to follow up and respond each time I reached out!
    If you’re considering her for your wedding, GO FOR IT! She won’t disappoint!

Amanda · Married on 11/11/2017

Great job, Nicole! Loved my hair!!

Ashley · Married on 10/29/2017

Nicole was very professional and helpful when it came to helping me decide what would look best for my big day. I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup. I highly reccomend her services, you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 10/26/2017

Excellent artist- hair and makeup!

Nicole did a wonderful job on both my hair and makeup! I highly recommend working with her!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Anna · Married on 05/27/2017

I couldn’t be happier with how my bridal hair and make up turned out for my wedding. Nicole was fantastic and very helpful with making me look my absolute best. I had some ideas of what I wanted and she did a beautiful job. I felt like a movie star bride. She was very attentive and made sure my hair wouldn’t move an inch. (Bobby-pins are a girls best friend). My make up lasted all day and into the night. I would highly recommend using Nicole for your future wedding. If you want someone that’s professional, friendly, and knowledgeable use her.

Shirley · Married on 11/09/2018

Bridal Hair and Makeup

Nicole provided me outstanding service on my wedding day. She promptly contacted me when I sent an inquiry about her services, and had the most reasonable fee schedule. She was very flexible and even agreed to a change in my appointment late on the day before my event. I showed her a photo of the hair and makeup style I wanted, and she did a beautiful job on both. I highly recommend Nicole for mobile hair and makeup service.

Sent on 12/03/2018