Bricks Photography Reviews

Bricks Photography 5
Bricks Photography 6
Bricks Photography 7

Cathy · Married on 06/09/2018

Kristin Stepped in to shoot my wedding when my previously booked photographer had a family emergency. I couldn't have asked for a better replacement having only met me that day and not speaking to me until the day before. She made the transition from what I had originally planned to not knowing what was going on smooth and perfect. Thank you for making everything perfect and I can't wait to see the pictures!

Sent on 06/29/2018
  • Maranda

Maranda · Married on 10/14/2017

If you are looking for a photographer who has the ability to capture the true, raw emotions of your big day, Kristin at Bricks Photography is your lady!!! I'm VERY picky when it comes to pictures, but the quality of her work was more than I could have asked for!! The album we received had so many beautiful pictures, we will always be able to look back at our wedding and remember every moment. She is so down to earth, easy to work with, and an absolute ball of fun!! Nobody can make you more comfortable and happy with how you look either!! I will FOREVER recommend her to every person I know! She is a class act, remarkable human being, and an amazing photographer!! She deserves way more than 5 stars, hands down!

Sent on 12/16/2017
    Bricks Photography 11
    Bricks Photography 12
    Bricks Photography 13
    Bricks Photography 14
    Bricks Photography 15
    Bricks Photography 16

Tesza · Married on 09/29/2017

Our husband and I were on kind of a tight deadline when approaching our big day. Me being very picky with the kinds of pictures that were going to be taken for our big day, I wasn’t going to choose just anyone. Thankfully, Kristin was free on our big day only 3 months out. We met up for coffee and my husband being ademant about photos in general, she made him and I feel like we were making the best choice and putting our big day into the best hands possible. Fast forward to a couple weeks before the wedding, she also agreed to do a surprise reveal for our first baby and I was so excited. She goes above and beyond with her work. On top of that, our album that was gifted to us from our package from her is absolutely stunning. All in all, if you’re looking for someone who is fun, spunky, does AMAZING work, and keeps things entertaining for everyone, Bricks Photography is for you. Not only is she our photographer, but a good friend as well. Thank you so much Kristin, we appreciate all that you do for our family!

Sent on 11/26/2017
    Bricks Photography 17
    Bricks Photography 18
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 06/11/2017

Kristin is amazing!!!! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer! She works her absolute hardest to make sure each picture is perfect. She's easy to pose for, and even our candids turned out gorgeous! She's an incredible photographer and a great friend! I'll absolutely be going to her for years to come!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Sara · Married on 10/10/2015

Kristin is so wonderful to work with! She went above and beyond to make our day special and the pictures show it! She captured beautiful moments in our photos that we will hang on our walls for years to come. Would book her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Trista · Married on 09/26/2015

I would recommend Kristin with Bricks Photography to anyone needing a professional wedding photographer. Kristin planned out our day to the minute as we went to each location to shoot and stayed on schedule the whole day making it stress free. She was full of energy and creative ideas that made our pictures perfect! She made us both feel very relaxed and made it so fun and memorable and that shows up in each shot! She also did a great job of touching up our photos and getting them to us very quickly!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Sara · Married on 09/05/2015

Kristen did an amazing job with our wedding photos. Was accommodating to the high heat and quickly getting pictures done. They turned out amazing and have had Kristen even do our family photos whichave of course turned out amazing as well.

Sent on 12/13/2015