Brick and Ivey Reviews

Brick and Ivey View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Sebastien F. Married on 05/21/2022

The Best Venue with Best Coordinator

This was THE BEST VENUE with the BEST COORDINATOR by far! We fell in love with the venue on our first visit in 2020 because how unique and seamless it was (a modern-industrial look with white exposed bricks, all inclusive package, unique included spaces for cocktail hour, after party, and guest arrival). We thank our past selves for choosing this venue because everything was a hit! Our guests loved how everything turned out and how organized everything was. They felt at home and had no worries in the world. Probably our favorite feedback was how they loved that everything was right there and they had no questions about what to do next (which includes our after party at the attached bar room).

Probably the most important thing to us was how everything was so easy and stress free. Our coordinator, McKenzie Rich, was the star of the show. We agree that she was the best thing about our wedding (outside of us getting married). We were definitely worried coming into the final stretch of our wedding day, and she not only eased our worries, but also had amazing recommendations which were a huge hit (ex. table assignments using custom stickers and custom fortune cookies). She was so communicative throughout the home stretch and the day. She made everyone in the wedding feel at home and we can't thank her enough. If you can, make sure she is your coordinator.

Lastly, we highly recommend doing a all inclusive package and adding a few additional vendors to the mix. We used the preferred vendors list from them (such as Bantam and Bloom) that knew the space and made it come to life. Their catering was another huge hit. We were very worried about how good the food would be, and we've heard from multiple people that it was the best wedding food they had (highly recommend the vegetarian pasta and chicken & waffles options).

Overall, the day was perfect at Brick and Ivey. We can't think of another venue that made everything so easy and seamless and stress free.
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay Z. Married on 02/26/2022

GREAT decision

I have nothing but great things to say about Brick and Ivey. The price is SO reasonable for what you get. The food is amazing, the bar staff is friendly, the building is beautiful. I also did month of coordination through the venue, and my planner was Anna Beth. She was AMAZING. This venue is great, and I highly recommend it to anyone.
  • Yi Cheng
    Yi Cheng Married on 02/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great experience from food to staff

I was so surprised to really enjoy the in house catering-- with many guests saying the same! Furthermore, my venue manager Anna Beth was great at helping create the floorplans, and the venue operations manager Ryan was great at making sure I had everything I need on the day of, including drink in hand. My experience with Brick and Ivey was phenomenal, and I highly recommend it as it is great value (all inclusive).
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
  • Taylor
    Taylor F. Married on 01/07/2022

Best day ever!!!

Brick and Ivey was the best place I could have dreamed of having my wedding! Every single staff member was kind and helpful and didn’t let me worry about a single thing on my wedding day. They truly did go above and beyond and I cannot stop talking about how thankful I am to have had my wedding there!
  • Kat
    Kat H. Married on 11/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best vendor ever. Period.

Brick and Ivey exceeded our expectations in everything they did. The experience was something my husband and I will always cherish. The venue is beautiful, the staff was hardworking and kind, and the food and drinks were delicious! Some guests told us it was the best salmon they have ever had! I would like to give a special shoutout to McKenzie Rich, our wedding planner! She was a joy to work with and she MADE the wedding. She saw my vision and brought it to life. She was ten steps ahead all day long, she kept guests in the loop, she made sure my husband and I had some alone time to let us soak it all in, she carried my dress train and buttoned my difficult thirteen button bustle!! and she made sure we always had a drink in our hand. I wish I could keep her to plan my whole life. She is a treat and if you book this vendor make sure you get McKenzie! She could make your wedding a million times better.
  • Raquel
    Raquel W. Married on 10/17/2021

Best wedding ever!

Brick and Ivey is such a BEAUTIFUL venue! I can’t believe more people don’t know about it. It has such a classy look that could go with just about any theme. The staff is friendly and super helpful! Lauren was a great coordinator and made sure everything ran smoothly. The manager was helpful the day of the wedding in attending to our needs. I couldn’t think of a more better wedding day
  • Emily
    Emily D. Married on 06/19/2021

Amazing Wedding Experience

This venue was absolutely amazing and I loved every bit of my day
  • Jake
    Jake A. Married on 04/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful full-service venue at fantastic price point

We had our wedding at Brick & Ivey in early April 2021, and we would highly recommend it to other couples! They absolutely went above and beyond to make our big day happen seamlessly. Our first attraction to the venue was the beautiful space, fantastic price point, and their ability to help so many other needs (catering, tables/chairs/linens, and some props too). Working with the team at B&I made it such an enjoyable planning process and hiring Francesca (B&I staff) to be our month-of coordinator was so critical to that. She is extremely responsive, proactive, organized, and also just awesome. Working with Francesca took a major weight off of our shoulders as it got into crunch time. Come wedding day, everything was executed perfectly and we were able to enjoy our day to the fullest. We couldn't be more thankful that we chose B&I as our venue, and worked with Francesca and team to make it all happen.
    Megan K. Married on 03/20/2021

A dream from day one...

From our first tour at the venue to now a few weeks past our March 2021 wedding, Brick & Ivey has been an absolute dream. The venue itself is elegant enough to have minimal decor (like ours), while still being a blank canvas to implement any wedding vision board. We did an indoor ceremony with the lighted wall as a backdrop and it was just beautiful. Southern Charmed catering offered a great variety of foods that catered to all dietary needs, which was a relief. The food was delicious (the mac & cheese, wow!) and we were so pleased with our choices. What really stands out about B&I is the staff. From our phenomenal coordinator Francesca, to the bartenders, caterers, servers, and support staff, it is obvious how much they care about going above and beyond to make the day extra special. Francesca was so responsive to all my questions (even the ridiculous ones, haha!) and offered a host of options, helping to make each detail of our day feel tailored to us. No matter how fancy or simple, small or large, I would recommend B&I for any wedding. With B&I you have a true partner that is dedicated to making your day perfect… just like ours was.
  • Lourdes
    Lourdes S. Married on 10/10/2020

We love brick and ivey!

First, WE LOVE BRICK AND IVEY!!
    I am so proud to say we were one of the first couple to book with them, back in 2019. Like many of us we had to postpone our 10/10/2020 wedding date to this year. Ironically enough, while we waited, the venue added more touches to what was already a perfect venue. It has mix between modern and rustic feel to it. Beautiful statement walls they have all around the building, that's made for a perfect backdrop for pictures. With stunning rustic doors to compliment. Everywhere you choose to stand is a perfect background. They also have a courtyard that gives a romantic feel. Surrounded with greenery. Perfect for outdoor ceremony. Which is what we did!! Also, since our wedding was on a weekend they have a bonus "game room/grooms room" but its a whole other cool building that you get. It's honestly what sold my husband to it. We've only seen pictures that were taken via phones and they already looked amazing. We cannot wait to see our professional ones!!
    Their staff was immaculate. Professional but also so vibrant and kind. With any lists of questions we had, we were given answers with assurance and positivity. Since we had to postponed and had many uncertainties. Their staff gave us comfort that everything will workout beautifully in the end. And it truly did!! We worked with Lauren Lillquist!! We cannot rave about her enough. She felt like a close friend to us through out the whole process. In moments we felt behind she assured us that everything was on time. Our day wouldn't have been as smooth and perfect without her. Brick and Ivey's in house catering is throughly DEEELICIOUS! With many options to choose from.
    Our family and friends came from all over and they loved the venue and food!!
    Brick and Ivey also have their own list of vendors they work with. I understand why because they were all so good!
  • Jamila
    Jamila M. Married on 10/11/2021
    4.8 out of 5 rating

Beautiful wedding at Brick & Ivey

My wedding at Brick and Ivey was better than I imagined. I’d wanted my wedding at this venue before I was even engaged but assumed it may be out of my price range. I was pleasantly surprised when I went to the site visit after my engagement to find out the packages were very reasonably priced and included so much which was hard to find at other venues in Atlanta. We opted for the $7500 package (our wedding was on a Monday) and this price included catering, linens, liquor package, and location for an engagement shoot. The payment due dates were very clear and there were no hidden fees. We had a food tasting to pick our buffet menu, which had a great variety and was very tasty! There were a ton of items that we ended up renting from the venue when it become to difficult for us to find on our own like the welcome sign easel, circle arch, gift/card sign and box. We also used their linen, napkins and added the water service for a small up charge. It was worth it! McKenzie was our event coordinating specialist, she was awesome!! We met her during our final walk through. She was so sweet to offer kids meals for the kids attending, as well as giving us a window of private time between cocktail hour/wedding photos and the reception to have a couple drinks and some appetizers that we would’ve otherwise missed. We also got a to-go box with our dinner and cake to take along with us to the hotel after the reception! This venue and staff made us feel like they had our backs and they were so helpful, laidback, and supportive. Highly recommend!
  • Victoria
    Victoria H. Married on 10/24/2021
    4.6 out of 5 rating

Such a Smooth Day with Excellent Customer Service

This venue was low on our list but when we viewed it, we were in love! Our experience with them was excellent in that they were responsive, friendly and the day ran so smoothly. We used their catering for our day and the food was amazing. The reason I couldn't give all five stars is there were a few bumps in the road. We were told some incorrect information when it came to food presentation and some elements about decorating, when I gave feedback they apologized and also compensated us for the mishap. Most of the issues were miscommunication but I will say it 100% DID NOT distract from our wedding day. It was seamless and beautiful, the staff was amazing and the food was delicious. Their responses to our complaints and willingness to rectify the situation demonstrated excellent customer service. Even some of the issues was an oversight on my part, and they communicated clearly and friendly. I would definitley recommend this venue to any one who would like to be close to the city for a wedding, not be over priced and have a staff that is supportive, friendly with excellent customer service!