Brick An American Kitchen Reviews

Brick An American Kitchen 5
  • Georgia

Georgia Barnes · Married on 01/04/2020

Amazing Space and Very Flexible

Brick was perfect for our rehearsal dinner. They were flexible about moving our scheduled time around when we had to do an early rehearsal and our guests loved the unique and interesting space.

Sent on 05/02/2019

Georgia,

We were more than happy to accommodate your schedule adjustment and even happier to hear that your guests enjoyed themselves. Best wishes to you and Dan and we hope to see you again!

• Rebecca

Rebecca Bullett · Married on 11/10/2019

Amazing wedding, beautiful setting, phenomenal staff

Held my son's wedding and reception at the Brick. Diana was incredible to work with. She helped us customize the food selections, dessert table, and bar offerings to satisfy the needs of everyone involved. The venue is very intimate and beautiful, the food was wonderful, and the entire staff was fast, friendly, and professional. Everyone had an amazing time at the wedding. Its been over three weeks since the wedding and people are still reaching out to me to tell me how much fun they had. Thank you for helping me make one of the most incredible days of my life so perfect.

Brick An American Kitchen 6
    Brick An American Kitchen 7
    Brick An American Kitchen 8
    Brick An American Kitchen 9
    Brick An American Kitchen 10
    Sent on 11/04/2019

Rebecca,

Thank YOU! It was absolutely our pleasure being a part of this very special day. You have an amazing group of people surrounding you and we wish you all the best.

Warmest Regards,

Bonnie Finkelstein · Married on 08/17/2019

A wonderful evening.

We had our son an daughter-in-law’s bridal dinner there and it was wonderful from start to finish. The food was very good, the service was excellent and everyone I dealt with was very professional. I would highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 08/23/2019

Elise Bovard · Married on 05/11/2019

Perfect Venue!

We had a very small wedding with only 21 guests, including me and the groom, and this was the perfect location for it. The space could have easily accommodated around 50 people, but because of the layout, it didn’t feel like we were in a venue too large for our guest number. The food was excellent and the service was equally exceptional. The unique atmosphere makes for beautiful pictures, even with camera phones. Absolutely recommend this location, we couldn’t have been happier!!

Brick An American Kitchen 11
    Sent on 06/05/2019

Kimberlee · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing Event Space

I planned my son’s rehearsal dinner long distance, without having ever been to Brick. Diana, the event coordinator, worked with me via phone and emails. She was so helpful and answered all my questions and concerns immediately. When I arrived at the Cellar the morning of my event, she was there to help set up and made the space available to me so I could add my own personal touches. I was amazed how beautiful the space is, the pictures online were helpful, but there is a special atmosphere and ambiance to this historical spot that is felt only in person. The Rehearsal Dinner and Welcome Party to follow was a hit with all of our guests! The food was very good (Prime Rib and Grilled Salmon were our buffet offerings) and the private bar and cozy candlelight tables had a “Speakeasy” feel, perfect for our evening. When you book the Cellar, you have the entire space, which is a main room, that has open booths (banquettes) and table seating. The adjacent room is cocktail type seating, dimly lit with a romantic feel, a dance floor, and then a separate room for the private bar, also with high top table seating. The space was wonderful for mingling and lots of places to have more intimate conversations as well. The brick ceilings and Edison lights made it special and gave it an “old world” romantic feel. I can’t stress enough how impressed I was seeing it in person!

I highly recommend this venue for your special event. And thank you again to Diana, who helped me immensely!

Sent on 05/18/2019

Kimberlee,

Thank you for the kind words and it was truly our pleasure planning this very special day with you! We're so happy to hear this was a great experience and we wish the very best to you, your family and especially Sean & Tess.

Jessica · Married on 01/19/2019

Brick Review

I had my rehearsal dinner at Brick on 1/17/19. Service was amazing! Also received lots of compliments on the dinner. I would definitely recommend to a friend!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Jessica,

We're so happy to hear that you and your guests enjoyed this very special night! Best wishes to you and Brian and we hope to see you again soon.

Tim · Married on 11/09/2018

Unique venue and great staff!

The venue is unlike any other and guests will no doubt be impressed. The staff was very quick to respond throughout the planning process and did a great job during the actual event. Highly recommended

Sent on 11/13/2018

Brick An American Kitchen's reply:

Thank you Tim! It was our pleasure being part of your special weekend and we wish only the best to you and Victoria.

Jeiko · Married on 08/18/2018

Food were great and service was beyond excellent.

Sent on 09/09/2018

Brick An American Kitchen's reply:

Jeiko, thank you for allowing Brick to be part of your very special day! Best wishes to the Newlyweds and we hope to see you again!

Patricia · Married on 05/26/2018

I planned my son's rehearsal dinner at Brick. I live in Maryland but the event team at Brick made it so easy to coordinate long distance. They were very accommodating to allow us to get into the venue the day of the event and add some special touches, like photos of the couple and flowers. The space glowed; the food and service were excellent. Our family and friends raved about the event.

Brick An American Kitchen 12
    Brick An American Kitchen 17
    Brick An American Kitchen 18
    Sent on 06/05/2018

Brick An American Kitchen's reply:

Thank you Patti! We were happy to assist in the long distance planning. The space certainly did have a glow as the personal touches were just beautiful, your photos are wonderful!
    Best wishes to you and of course the newlyweds and we hope to see you again!

mary · Married on 05/05/2018

All the staff was so helpful, kind, and courteous! the venue was beautifully decorated in lights and I did not have to do anything extra. Everyone involved in the rehearsal dinner was amazed of the venue and the food was excellent! I would definitely use The Cellar at the Brick again.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/22/2017

The food was amazing and the staff was great! We booked the Brick an American Kitchen for our rehearsal dinner and welcome party and couldn’t have been happier. We toured other venues, but loved how unique their space was. We received so many compliments on the food and the cellar space that we rented in the basement. The chef was accommodating to our request of specific vegetables and they turned out delicious. The staff was easy to work with, friendly, and kept the drinks coming.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Brick An American Kitchen's reply:

Thank you Nicole! We're so glad to hear that you and your guests had a great time and we hope to see you again soon.

Christopher · Married on 09/16/2017

Dennis and the entire team at Brick were fantastic! The planning process was painless, and wedding and reception for about 90 people went off without a hitch. We cannot thank them enough for handling our special day with so much care, and making sure we or our guest had everything they needed.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Chris,
    A sincere thank you for the kind words. We cannot express enough how the feeling is entirely mutual! The staff is still commenting on the amazing people at this event but especially the guests of honor. Best wishes to you and Joel and we hope to see you on your 1 year anniversary!

Kind Regards,

Holly · Married on 08/25/2017

We had an awesome experience with Brick. Our event went off without a hitch and we really enjoyed the atmosphere; as did our guests. The staff was attentive and accommodating, and we had a stress-free time thanks to them!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Holly,
    We're so glad to hear that you and your guests enjoyed yourselves for this very special occasion! Best wishes to you & Jared and we hope to see you again soon!

Ryan · Married on 08/25/2017

We loved our venue. Everyone was impressed at the unique feel the space provided without much decorating. I will be sharing our experience with others looking to have a rehearsal dinner!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Ryan,
    Thank you for the kind words! We hope that you and Paige are enjoying your newlywed lives together and we hope to see you again.

Katie · Married on 06/10/2017

Brick was an amazing spot to have our rehearsal dinner. The guests loved the space and the staff was so accommodating and helpful! We were able to use the entire basement and hosted our welcome party in the back bar, great spot!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Katie,

We want to thank you for choosing Brick to be a part of your very special event. Your personal touches throughout the cellar were beautiful and one of my favorites to date! Thank you for the kind words and we hope to see you and Adam again in the near future.

Ashley · Married on 05/26/2017

This place 100% made my rehearsal dinner magical! The staff is super friendly and flexible! I would have all my events there! The food is beyond amazing! I received so many compliments about the food and venue from all my guests. I can not rave about this place enough!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Ashley,

We can't express enough how wonderful it is to hear that your evening with us was "magical". We hope that you're enjoying your new lives together as newlyweds and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Jennifer · Married on 04/21/2017

We had our wedding reception of 125 people at Brick and any of our friends said it was one of the most fun weddings they have attended. Dennis was so easy to work with and made the planning process worry free. I would work with him on event planning in a heartbeat!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Jennifer,

We're so glad to hear that you and your guests had a great time! Dennis enjoyed working with you and creating the perfect atmosphere for your big day.

Thank you for the kind words and we hope to see you again soon!

kerry · Married on 04/15/2017

We had a GREAT party for my wife's 50th Birthday party. All of our guest have only said great things about the food, the venue space and how GREAT the staff was.
    I can not be more happy about our selection on using Brick An American and all the help from Diana during the event and helping on the details.

Sent on 04/30/2017

Brick An American Kitchen's reply:

Kerry, thank you for the kind words and allowing us to be a part of this very special milestone. It was our pleasure planning this event with you and "the kids" and we hope to see you again in the future!

Amanda · Married on 11/12/2016

This space was great for our intimate wedding of 80 people. The venue has so much character with it's brick, arched walls. The set up is great for a reception. Allowing separate spaces for those who want to be out on the dance floor and those who want to relax and talk at their tables. The staff was AMAZING!! I cannot say enough good things about them. They were flexible with any ideas I had whether it was decor or food choices. They made a lot of off menu selections that I requested, allowing us to do a full tasting ahead of time to ensure we were 100% happy. And when I had some minor changes to the menu, they gladly accommodated. Our goal was to make sure everyone ate great food, drank well, and had a party!!! All of which The Brick helped us accomplish! People are still raving to me about how good the food was and how much fun they had. If you are looking for an intimate space for your wedding ceremony, or someplace unique for a reception, I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Amanda,
    Thank you for the kind words and we can't express enough how much we enjoyed your event!
    What an incredible group of people you and Ty have surrounding you. Your vision and participation really had a great impact of the outcome of your BIG day...so beautiful.
    On behalf of myself, Dennis and the staff, we wish you and Ty all the best. We hope to see you again!

Lisa · Married on 10/14/2016

Diana was very helpful and responsive to all of my questions in advance of our event. The evening of the event Dennis quickly moved our start time up a bit when the rehearsal ended early and our guests arrived early. We all loved the very unique space in the historic building for our event. The food was delicious and everyone had a wonderful evening! We could not have been happier with our choice of location for my son and new daughter-in-law's Rehearsal Dinner.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Brick An American Kitchen's reply:

Lisa, thank you! It was our pleasure accommodating you, what a delightful group! We wish Jeremy & Lindsey all the best and hope to see you again!

Kelly · Married on 07/15/2016

We had such a great first experience dealing with our wedding rehearsal dinner. Diana and all the staff was wonderful to work with. And the food that we picked that night was delicious! We will for sure pass on positive comments about Brick. And spread the word about our wonderful evening. And the atmosphere was unique!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Brick An American Kitchen's reply:

Thank you Kelly, we truly enjoyed this event! Our best to Megan and Tyler and we look forward to seeing you again!

Bridget · Married on 06/04/2016

We had our rehearsal dinner at The Cellar at Brick, and they were fantastic! The pricing was very reasonable, the food was excellent, service wonderful, and the space gorgeous. We chose a single entree buffet with the pork chop, and it was delicious (note: they have a seasonal menu and I think the pork chop was a seasonal choice for spring/summer). There was a made-from-scratch sauce that went with the pork chops that was just to die for. Also, the staff was so friendly and accommodating. At one point Dennis, the chef, e-mailed me to make sure he got our potato choice right-- a small detail that he took extra time to iron out, that not all places would do. And finally, the space itself is just gorgeous. It has a classic, old style feel with a modern twist. The stone walls and arches were simply stunning. I can't say enough about how wonderful our entire experience was. If our wedding guest list was smaller, I would have wanted my reception here! Great choice for any event, and it was perfect for our rehearsal dinner!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Brick An American Kitchen's reply:

Thank you Bridget! We truly appreciate you giving us the opportunity to be a part of your very special event. We're so happy to hear that you and your guests enjoyed your experience with us. We wish you all the best!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/14/2016

Brick was an amazing vendor for my rehearsal dinner. The Cellar, which is the basement where the rehearsal dinner was held, is gorgeous. The planning process went very smoothly. The person in charge of rehearsal dinner details was professional and easy to get in contact with. She responded very quickly to all of my questions and needs. The staff was extremely easy to work with and very friendly. The food was beyond amazing!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for a rehearsal dinner location.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Brick An American Kitchen's reply:

Liz, thank you! I have to say the feeling is entirely mutual, as it was a pleasure working with you too. Those that surround you are truly special and we wish you all the best to come!
    Warm Regards, Diana

Marla · Married on 01/23/2016

We had our son and daughter-in-law's rehearsal dinner at The Cellar at Brick. The venue is wonderful we wanted something where we could be informal and all the guests could freely mingle and get to know each other and The Cellar was perfect. Diana and Dennis went above our expectations and worked with us on food choices, all the food was delicious and I would highly recommend the Spinach and Artichoke Dip. Thanks again for a memorable experience to start any incredible wedding weekend!

Sent on 02/06/2016

Marla,

Thank you for the kind words! It was our pleasure being part of this very special event. We hope the newlyweds are enjoying their newest adventure in life!

Samantha · Married on 07/26/2014

I didn't deal with the actual booking of this venue as my sister in law did it but it was an absolutely wonderful space for a rehearsal dinner!! We did more of a finger food and socialize type of event and it worked out wonderfully. We had our own private downstairs space with a big dining area, our own bathrooms,and even a dance floor. They played music we gave them and the staff was very courteous! I loved it!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Brick An American Kitchen's reply:

Thank you Samantha! It was truly a pleasure working with Joan on your special occasion. You and John are surrounded by an amazing group of people an we wish you all the best.

Diana Johnson