Brianna Gomez Photography Reviews

9 Reviews for Brianna Gomez Photography

• Naomi

Naomi · Married on 05/30/2020

Gorgeous Photography

I originally encountered Brianna’s work when she did the photography for my cousin’s wedding. I fell in love her aesthetic, which I would describe as beautiful and sincere. She has a wonderful eye and skillfully captures the emotions and relationships between her subjects. Her warm manner quickly put us at ease -especially those of us who tend to be more shy in front of the camera. We were absolutely thrilled with the photos and can’t wait for next time we get to work with her.

Sent on 06/14/2020

Matthew C. · Married on 05/02/2020

Brianna Gomez is an exceptional artist and photographer.

My name is Matthew Coelho - Brand Marketing Manager for Miraval Resorts (Hyatt Corp). My husband and I hired Brianna to capture our Wedding as our photographer after discovering her online. Since then, we have hired her for family photos, lifestyle shoots and she has even captured the attention of the Miraval marketing team. Her personal aesthetic with photo editing and her editorial eye is definitely going to take her places. She has even allowed our team at work to utilize and showcase some of her work for our marketing needs. I am beyond thrilled to support Brianna and recommend her to anyone in need of a high quality professional photographer.

Noami M. · Married on 02/28/2020

Phenomenal

We had such an amazing experience with Brianna Gomez. she was super kind, sweet, talented and fun to be around! Not only were we extremely satisfied with our photos Results, we were also extremely happy with her professionalism and how comfortable she made us feel during our photo shoot! We will 100% be recommending Brianna Gomez to our family and friends! :) We can’t wait for our next shoot!

Marianna I. · Married on 02/12/2020

Unforgettable experience, there’s no one better

Brianna has been the only photographer I will go to, or that my family will go to for more than five years. The way she captures the little intimate moments are unmatched. Her eye for detail is so advanced and I can truly say that I will be using her forever. She makes you feel so comfortable, and every photo shoot I’ve had with her has been so fun! She gives you so much value for the price you pay and genuinely pours her heart and soul into every photo she takes. Book her now before she’s famous and is charging 10x more for her amazing skill set. She’s worth it!

Katie A. · Married on 01/17/2020

Best Photographer there is!

Bri always takes great pride in her photography. You can tell she genuinely connects with all her clients and produces amazing moments through her lenses. I highly recommend her for all of your photography needs! I know I won’t be hiring anyone else :)

Evelyn J. · Married on 01/11/2020

Amazingggg!

We loved Briannas work as soon as we saw her portfolio online. She has a way of capturing emotion is every photo and I’m so so pleased with my wedding photos. I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer. I will be recommending her to all my friends and family.

Elisa · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing pictures and exceptional professionalism

Brianna was very professional and exceeded our expectations for our wedding photos. We’ve had so many compliments on the style she has, she was exactly what we were looking for and she definitely delivered.

Sent on 06/28/2020

Blake · Married on 02/17/2019

Brianna is AMAZING! Our wedding photos are perfection.

Working with Brianna was one of the highlights of our wedding. From the jump, we knew Brianna's work was amazing based on her portfolio, but knowing her has been even better. Brianna quickly felt like a friend, making taking photos with her even better and more comfortable. She did our engagement photos, shot our entire wedding, and has since taken family photos for us several times. Brianna is wonderful, talented, kind, and an absolute pleasure to be around. Oh, and her work is stunning. 10/10 would ABSOLUTELY recommend!

Sent on 07/23/2020